All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
113 Lambeth Road, London, England, SE1 7LS, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

Exvellant front desk staff Would go again
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2013
Jyotiks
"Very good hotel in quiet area"
This is a nice hotel. The hotel is located in a quiet and pretty area. Westminster Abbey, Parliament and Big Ben are an easy and short walk from the hotel. The hotel is also very close to bus stops for the hop on, hop off tour buses for several companies. The hotel's restaurant offered a good variety of food. It definitely qualified as a real restaurant. The staff was friendly and helpful. When one of our tour buses hadn't shown up at the scheduled time, the hotel contacted them for us. The staff also gave us maps, directions and recommendations. The only drawback to this hotel is that it is not in a commercial district. It was a bit of a walk to get to restaurants and stores. As non-car renting tourists, it would have been nice to have been able to step right out of the hotel and buy some souvenirs or find a dozen restaurants. Of course the fact that it was a little out of the way meant that the hotel was very quiet, which is quite important when trying to get to sleep at night. Overall this is a very minor negative and shouldn't prevent anyone from booking this hotel. I know I will definitely stay here the next time we visit London.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Greg
Very friendly and helpful staff!! Great recommendations and directions given when assistance was sought. Wish there was a nice cafe or Starbucks nearby to grab a cappuccino and muffin in the morning rather than having to do an expensive restaurant breakfast to start the day. The closest is about a 15-minute walk. Overall, excellent! I would return to this hotel.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"excellent location"
I absolutely loved my stay at this hotel. Hotel is near all major attractions.Magnificent view or BIG BEN and London eye, At night safe.just a few steps bus #3 take you to all the museums and Piccadilly Circus and Parliament square. Service of staff is great, friendly and always willing to help you.
5 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Patty
"Good experience overall"
The hotel was clean and nicely appointed. The staff was helpful. It's a bit far from the nearest Underground station, but there is a bus station nearby, and it's within a fifteen minute walk of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye, and a two minute walk of a great view of Parliament over the Thames. For the price, it was excellent.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Jonathan
"Close to all"
Most attractions you would want to see in London is walking distance...hotel staff are excellent...
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
edz
The room was not large enough. As it was on 2nd floor, the oversee was not so good as described by Others visitors. To queue for breakfast is not so good.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
A nice location for us. Very close to River Thames and could walk along the river to the area of Big Ben, Westminster Abby, and travel buddies staying at The Marriott County Hall. Also picked up transportation from that same area, but could get a taxi from the hotel as well. Breakfast and internet included in our room, which was a plus. We would definitely stay here again.....
4 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great localization."
This hotel is next to the central attractions of London, very good for the price, near to an underground station.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Cláudia
"Excellent Location"
Excellent location close to Thames and Parliament. We also enjoyed the great fitness room and wellness center. Would definitely return.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent location, bus stop right in front. Breakfast was complete and delicious. "Walking" distance to Westminster Abby (blocks in London are incredible long)
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Out of the way, but pleasant walk to Westminster"
This Novotel has good service and a complete breakfast, but has limited bus (lines 3, 344) and subway service (Lambeth North). This is countered by a pleasant, 10 minute walk from the hotel to Westminster along the Thames, with stunning views of Parliment, Big Ben, and the river itself.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Good family hotel"
Only stayed here one night as a stop over to other European locations, but it was perfect. It was easy to walk to several tourist sites and close to the tube. Easy to get to from Heathrow. Easy check in and out. They stored our bags for us after checkout. There is a small playroom with toys in the lobby. Our 15 month old loved it, but would be good for kids up to 5 or 6 years old too.
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
"Perfectly acceptable"
Pros: Very quiet, clean, steps from the Thames, great walk to Big Ben, London Eye, Westminster Abbey -- and all other major sights within 30 minutes. Cons: subway walk a bit long if you have luggage or late at night, room is euro-small, WiFi, breakfast everything else extra, nothing to eat, to see or to do without walking, or taking the Tube.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
Mixie
"Nice hotel. 10 minute walk from tourist center."
I found absoltely everything I needed in my room. The location is perfect and quiet. That is if you don't mind a nice 10 minute walk to the center (Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, etc.). Complimentary breakfast had a lot of variaty. There were obviously a couple of minuses. Sofabed for a third person was less than comfortable. The other minor inconvenience was that I could not figure out how to avoid water spilling on the bathroom floor. The half-door didn't help much and there is no screen. That's unusual design. Too bad I had to pay for the internet access daily. Overall I was happy with the hotel though!
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2012
"Decent hotel, but not overwheming"
In general well maintained, but missing a few details (such as a fan and sink in the toilet, falling knobs). Good buffet breakfast, but the same assortment every day. Pretty small room for 3 people, as the opened side sofa took a lot of space. This is the first 4 starts hotel that did not prepare fresh towels and toiletry, when the I put the sign To not disturb.
6 night business trip Aug 25, 2012
Liana
"Great for anyone and all...individual, couple, fam"
Staff is friendly and even looking to help. Bar staff at night are fabulous...Corina, Irene and Tim...Russia, Italy and Australia so quite diverse....friendly at all hours! ha. Can't go wrong..at all. Stations nearby as well. Food good. Access to free internet in lobby on nice Mac machines, kids area, game station..modern and very clean. One bridge away (walking distance) to Big Ben and area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012

"London 2015"
Overall great. Close to London Eye. Tubes a bit of a walk to get to, so at this location we found ourselves using taxi to get back to hotel @ nights.....which was expensive.
5 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Faultless"
No problems at all
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Leonard
"Over the moon with my stay"
Really well done room, well furnished and awesome beds and facilities. Staff were awesome, couldn't do enough for you, and the breakfast was lovely
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Danny
"check weather conditions before staying at hotel"
Air conditioning system did not work. Children complained about sofa bed - could feel bed springs. Hoped that next hotel they could have a real bed. Reception stay was not friendly or helpful. Great location ; near Westminster Abby, Big Ben and London Eye.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Great location. For the price, the room was such a let down, couldn't move for the beds and the view, well there was a nice view of a building site. Price of brekkie was ridiculous.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"weekend trip away"
nice hotel and staff helpful and nicely situated for everything
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Nicola
"Great central location"
The hotel is very pleasant and situated within a walking distance from the most famous places of interest in London, e.g. Big Ben, Westminster Abbey. The receptionists were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean without noises from the street so I would recommend the hotel for tourists who would also like a good night sleep.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Recommended"
Clean, modern hotel. Friendly and helpful staff.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Will never stay here again"
I arrived at 14.30 to be told my room wasn't ready - I had deliberately booked for a 14.00pm checkin. At 15.05 I was told that my room was ready - upon entering the room housekeeping where still in the room !! I was then told my room would be another 15 minutes. I complained and was put in another room - despite being reassured this room would be ready it was not !! I was told housekeeping would be with me immediately - 30 minutes later still no sign. Would never stay here again
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Clare
"Girlie break"
Very comfortable, front desk staff very helpful but the price of the Breakfast extortionate. the hotel a bit far from tube station when lugging suitcases but ideal to walk along river for sightseeing.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Priscilla
"London May2015"
Great location Great view of big ben westminister and wheel
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Paula
"great quality, service and price"
my husband, our daughter (aged 8) and I stayed at this hotel so we could visit the London eye and a few other attractions. Hotel and staff were lovely, room was clean and comfortable and we found the restaurant to be excellent for both evening meal and breakfast (we lunched out). We had prebooked with a non refundable deal which we thought was extremely reasonably priced considering the hotel location and quality. I would happily recommend this hotel to family and friends.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Clair
"1 night only"
Stayed for one night. Rooms could do with bit more tlc more so the bathroom, partner would have liked a bath but the water pressure meant the bath water would be cold by the time it was full enough.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Stephen
"good location with reasonable price"
its location is pretty good, near the river and all those most famous sites.
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
We got this hotel on a deal so it was good value for money and in a great location
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice location, very near with the Thames river"
Fastastic hotel that very near with river and Big Ben but my room which booked on the 1st fl. not any view (In booking detail no shown). Hotel' staff asked for upgrade to 3rd fl. , so i have to pay more 20 pound /nite to get a nice view room.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Jaa
We stayed for one night and the staff was really friendly, particularly one of the receptionist called Inma, she was 5* The breakfast was ok, unfortunately didn't have pancakes. It is a family hotel. The location is awesome, just 5-10 minutes walk from Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and 20 min walk from trafagal square
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Joana
"Great reception/hotel, dubious about maid cleaning"
Really enjoyed the stay here, the reception staff could not have been more helpful, especially with helping with directions and amenities locally etc. A comment about room cleaning service would be that in my roomi had to ask for toilet paper as when arriving there was a tiny bit left on the roll, also the maid did not do a very good job cleaning the room, I was dubious if the sheets been actually changed and not just straightened, when we arrived. A shame really to an otherwise nice hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Anthony
"The hotel was in a good position"
But very dark we could hardly see what we were eating,and the bed was like concrete , it was very cramped for the 3 of us . However it was clean .
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
nan
"Excellent location, friendly staff."
It may be a good 10 minute walk from Lamberth North tube station lugging bags but once settled in you can easily walk to many of Londons best attractions. The City Sightseeing big red bus stops just around the corner. There are 2 local bus stops outside to take you into the city. Great location for the tourist. There are at least 3 great pubs nearby for a drink or a meal. The hotel itself is modern with several areas to sit and relax. The bar area is spacious with lovely fire and mood lighting. We had the buffet breakfast each morning and found enough variety to satisfy our needs. The reception staff were extremely helpful and cheerful.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Rae
Great location for sightseeing base, with bus stop directly outside. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Joanne
"hotel was excellent value"
hotel was excellent value for the money. great location within walking distance of main attractions and easy access via public transport. really comfortable and clean with excellent amenities. staff couldn't do more for you. were able to leave bags before and after check in/out free of charge and staff even flagged down taxis in the rain for your comfort!! will definitely be returning
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
jennie
"Will certainly stay again and highly recommend"
This was a last minute overnight stop for me, my husband and our 6 year old daughter as we decided to visit friends and family. The hotel is in a great location, our room was at the back, so mercifully quiet for central London too. Staff were very friendly and helpful too. The room was a good size for London and not cramped even with the extra bed. We had breakfast included in our tariff and that was great too. Loved the extras downstairs for children too....the children's room and the table games console. Thanks all for a great experience.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Fiona
"Satisfied customer!"
I was attending meetings I Westminster and wanted to be able to easily walk from a hotel to the venue. This was brilliant: ideally located and very comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Excellent,Lovely Staff,Would Stay Here Again."
Was lovely and so were the staff
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Marie
"Awful"
The restaurant was awful. Though I had made dinner reservations over the phone several weeks before arrival, they did not have any records of my dinner reservations. The restaurant challenged me several times and made me feel as if I was trying to sneak in. I shall never stay in Novotel ever again and shall not recommend it to anyone. The room and cleanliness as well as the reception staff were fine. But the restaurant is really awful despite exorbitant charges.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Kakoli
"I found everything to my satisfaction"
Central London location by the Thames. Lambeth North station walkable with suitcase. Quiet nights sleep. Didnt have breakfasts - too expensive. Was put in an accessible room but offered a change but it was fine. Car Park close by. 59 bus stop to Kings Cross 10 minute walk away
3 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Gordon
"Good location, clean, friendly and obliging staff."
An enjoyable stay, made even better by the fact our 15 year old daughter stayed in our room for no extra cost.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Debbie
"Novotel"
Went with wife & nine year old daughter to see attractions and theatre in evening followed by a day at Winter Wonderland.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Kev
"Another comfortable stay"
Another comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Fantastic value for money"
A great location, with good tube access. Breakfast was nice with a wide selection and the staff were friendly and very helpful. I will be staying here again.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Staff out of this world"
We arrived to a very quick check inn. Room was clean double bed was not fixed on floor so bounced to the floor each time we sat on it. The sofa bed was too close to the double bed and made it a bit difficult to get between But the staff were wonderful my daughter is gluten free and she was given gluten free bread and had lots to choose from to eat. The staff were well informed and we were well looked after. Very impressed. Good situated hotel. Would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
carrie
"Ok hotel"
Room was nice but a little dated and the bed squeaked everytime there was any movement. The aircon would turn it's self on and off by itself. Hotel is a about 10mins walk along the Thames to Westminster so a little out the way. We probably wouldn't stay here again as for the price it wasn't that nice.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014