All hotels in Kelsterbach, Germany
Moerfelder Strasse 113, Kelsterbach, HE, D 65451, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel next airport"
Upgraded me to a bigger room because I am a Expedia gold member. The breakfast was excellent. Free transportation to airport.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
salem
"Airport travel"
Very friendly staff, we stayed overnight to pick up family member at the airport next morning.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Hector
Functional hotel at good airport location, reasonable price.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Niklas
Great hotel that was surprisingly quite while in the flight path. The room was too warm even with heat off. Bus shuttle service, nice rooms, close to airport - all pluses. Would stay again.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Lee
"Inexpensive - close to airport - convenient shuttl"
Inexpensive - close to airport - convenient shuttl
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Shuttle bus"
The shuttle bus was late so I waited almost 20 mimutes. Some passengers wanted but the driver didn't drop them at terminal 2. So I had to take a taxi from t1 to t2 because the shuttle train was out of order.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excellent Hotel close to Frankfurt Airport"
Very efficient check-in and check-out. Perfect for short stays before travel. Booking through Expedia allowed me to qualify for a free drink and 20% discount on my meal at the restaurant, which was quite extravagant in itself considering the price. The room was modern with all necessities. Very clean bed and bathroom as well. Location is the only downside with the best connections to Frankfurt city or anywhere else being via the Airport Train Station, which can be reached from the hotel using the shuttle bus service that runs every 20 minutes. Even when the shuttle bus was delayed on my departure, they offered to pay for a taxi to the airport assuring that I would not be delayed for my flight.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ali
"Professional friendly staff. Close to airport."
Staff is professional and friendly. Wake up call on time as was the shuttle service. Fast check in and check out. Clean rooms.
ann
"Overnight Stay"
Only stayed one night. Clean, reasonably priced. Food was good, a bit pricey but that's to be expected. Quick shuttle to the airport.
"Welcome oasis"
Great hotel! 5 minutes via their shuttle to the Frankfurt Airport. Food was good, room clean and comfortable and staff was very polite and helpful. Stayed overnight to catch a connection so did not have the opportunity to do anything more than eat and sleep! WiFi connections were a plus.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
"Pleasent stay!"
The hotel staff was friendly and very accomadating for a special request. The room was beautiful, quiet, with pleasent ammenities.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
"Clean place"
The beds were really comfortable. The hotel staff was helpful- we appreciated a ride to the airport.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
"Business Trip to FRA"
Comfortable and clean hotel, located very close to FraPort but nestled between two air freight warehouses. Staff is outstanding and very helpful as are the shuttle drivers. Try not to get too shocked by the price of breakfast buffet in the morning at 22 Euros. It's a fairly standard price and it has a decent selection for North Americans. If you can, ask for a room that will let you see the landings at the north/remote runway. Ironing boards and irons are located in a separate room on the "third" floor 300 series rooms.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Roger
"Outstanding"
We really enjoyed staying at this hotel the staff were very helpfull providing diretions, recommendations and overall an outstanding experience. Shuttle bus service was prompt and driver was friendly and helpful. Resturant was well staffed and food was good
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Grace
"Shuttle pick up area"
Hotels.com had the wrong phone number for the hotel. I tried to call to determine shuttle pickup area, got recording in German only. Discovered that the airport has two pick up areas, and their shuttle only stops at "A". (I was at "C"). Otherwise, stay was fine.
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014
"great service"
We had a great stay specially a punctual and efficient airport shuttle.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
armando
"Nice room, but........."
The room was very nice. We were told that there would be a shuttle to the airport every 15-20 minutes. We got up and waited for it but did not get on because people pushed ahead. There needs to be a sign-up or a system to organize this. The hotel did get a cab for us but we almost missed our flight. Breakfast should have been included in the price or they should have offered a continental breakfast at reasonable prices.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"*sigh* such disappointment"
Ok where do I start? Yes front desk staff had never heard of expedia gold+ or that their hotel is listed as VIP access for members! Two young obviously very poorly trained ladies that appear to be interns not full time staff! Room was upgraded to business suite which was spacious but very bland. People usually use airport hotels to spend a night and go and this hotel and room reflect this fact heavily so I didn't like the ambience. Poor breakfast buffet. Design of hotel floors are almost the perimeter of a square with one elevator so my room was surprisingly far from the elevator and it took ages for it to arrive! Hotel shuttle to airport is free every 20 min but the driver dropped us off at arrivals instead of departures and got angry and left when we tried to explain that this means an extra 20 min walk inside the airport. That alone ruined it for me as I had lots of luggage and not enough time and energy to do this compulsory unpleasant jog... Overall nit worth VIP access. Nothing and no one there makes you feel "special" in anyway whatsoever
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Taha
"close to airport with shuttle"
was everything to be expected from an airport close to hotel.First shuttle was full had to wait 20 minutes for next one
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Best place I stayed"
Best place I stayed in 2 weeks in Germany. more than met my expectations.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
CSF
"Staff was friendly but this hotel is not 4 stars"
no remote control on the room and staff was friendly yet a bit lazy
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"great over night – bad internet"
If you just need a place close to the airport, this is a reasonable option. If you need good internet, find another hotel. My colleague and I had to take the shuttle back to the airport to get a decent (and free) connection.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great location for travelers"
Very nice reasonably priced hotel with clean and comfortable room. 24 hour gym and sauna worked very well with our schedule. If you enjoy to see low flying aircraft when this is awesome place.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Vil
"Lousy Experience"
There was no air conditioning, so we had to open our window. At least we were on the 2nd floor, but it felt strange having our window open so we could have cool air. The shower handle was broken, so it was hard to take a shower. The food in the restaurant wasn't good, nor was the service and it was rather expensive for what we got. Best thing about the hotel was it was fairly economical compared to other hotels near the airport and the van to and from the airport was very nice and convenient.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Cleta
"OK hotel, but its the airport"
This is a hotel that is a little too far to walk from the terminals (about a mile and a half according to my GPS), but there is a courtesy bus that takes 7 minutes and goes every 15 minutes to part A of Terminal 1 (mainly Lufthansa and its code shares - possibly an issue if you are going to Terminal 2, which requires a Sky Train ride). There are other hotels closer that you can walk to but they seem to cost more. The hotel is nice and new; the TV is LCD, and there is CNN and some French and Italian channels in addition to German TV. The rooms are sort of bigger than usual, and the bathrooms have a tub. The wifi is pretty weak, so don't plan to use the Internet in your room. There is a parking lot if you have a car, but it may not be free. Going to Frankfurt means taking the free courtesy bus to the airport and then getting on the train to town, which is not free, and takes maybe ten minutes. This is a hotel for the airport, period. Probably a good place to stay the last night before a flight. I wouldn't plan on staying here for a visit to the city.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Drew
"Another airport hotel"
Nice clean rooms. No noise from the airport even with planes flying directly overhead. Dinner & breakfast were both very good. Free shuttle to & from the airport every 20 mins. Just make sure you take the right shuttle FROM the airport to the hotel. There are 4-5 NH Hotels in the area all with identical shuttle busses. They just have a small notice on the front window which hotel they're going to, or just ask the driver.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
JR
"Good airport hotel"
Quiet hotel, close to airport. I made the mistake of walking there from the terminal - it's about 20 minutes along busy roads, so better to take the shuttle.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel which really close to airport"
This hotel is a good place if you want to stay close to airport but don't want to spend a lot of money!! Only one thing I don't like this hotel is "room is a little bit too small"
Neilson
"Really nice, clean and pleasant place"
Really nice place, clean and close to the airport. free shuttle runs every 20 minutes from the hotel and back
Z
"business hotel"
stayed there for one night. not much around but it is close to airport, comfortable and clean. However, having a conversation outside is a challenge due to low flying airplanes.
Sergei
"Ok for relatively cheap overnight while in transit"
We stayed overnight because we were in transit through Frankfurt. It wasn't worth going all the way into town and the price was better than the other airport hotels on Expedia at the time. The shuttle bus for our NH Airport Hotel that was supposed to pick us up never came even after 2 calls and we were taken to our hotel by the driver of another NH hotel who had no other passenger. He then proceeded to inform us of how he was doing us a "favour" and expected a tip. He didn't drop us at the hotel entrance but outside so that presumably he wouldn't be seen by the hotel?! The hotel is a shabby, unattractive building right in the flight path of seemingly every airplane flying in/out of Frankfurt and sandwiched in what looks like warehouses. Check-in was routine. Breakfast was outrageously expensive, which may be the norm, but was still outrageous. We ate breakfast at the airport and it was fine. The rooms were the most disappointing. The air conditioning was pathetic and the room was stuffy and hot as a consequence. We had the temperature down to the lowest setting and blowing full blast and it was not even cool. Add to this that the beds only had a duvet on them, no sheets. The final straw was calling the hotel after we discovered that we had left a cell phone in the room and being told the cleaning staff were out, could we call back the next day. I don't hold out much hope of retrieving it. In conclusion, this hotel could use a facelift. I would not stay more than overnight.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great Stay, Greater Breakfast!"
Overnighted at NH Airport hotel in Frankfurt. Excellent experience. The room was comfortable, staff were excellent, easy shuttle to and from Airport and full breakfast was abundant and excellent. Best I've ever seen in any hotel. Excelelnt experience
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
CL
All was fine, in exeption of the internet connection. The internet connection is provided with Swisscom, the quality of the freewill is very poor: it is impossible to surf on internet and you have limited traffic. The business wifi connection costs 9,90€ but you cannot upload more than 200Mb per session and you need to disconnect your account and connect again. Very bad if you compare the rest of the hotel in the area that have a true fee wifi connection included in the htel fare
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Convenient to Frankfurt Airport"
I was scheduled for a 7:30am International flight from Flughafen, Frankfurt, so I arranged to spend my last night at the NH Frankfurt Airport Hotel. I arrived by ICE Bahn and took the Hotel Shuttle bus to the hotel and back the next morning at 5:00am. The one improvement I could suggest is for the hotel to add BBC News to the list of available television channels. All of the channels are in German, and the cable provider does not provide English subtitles. The point is that there are a high proportion of English Speaking guests, give them some consideration.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Decent Hotel."
This hotel is very close to the airport, which is great. And the hotel is extremely clean. The restaurant prices were a tad high, and there were no other eateries near there so that was inconvenient. The room was nice and modern though.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
Kurt
The hotel was amazing and very close to the airport!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Ok hotel close to airport"
It is connected to the airport via shuttle which is why I chose it. Outside that the rooms were economy and a bit dated.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
andy
Easy pickup and drop off from the airport -- which I was looking for. And a good rate. A nice clean business class hotel.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Kevin from MN
"Airport Hotel"
Nice clean, modern room. Nice bath. Airport shuttle included and less than a ten minute ride to the airport. Exactly what we needed.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"NH Frankfurt"
The actual hotel itself was rather nice. The rooms are nice and clean, property well kept. The internet access was a joke and I thought I had asked for a room that included the breakfast buffet. However the staff said I had not purchased the buffet dispite me showing the receipt from hotels.com which indicated other wise. When I tried to check out the Desk attendant wouldn't let me board the shuttle until i could provide a voucher proving i had paid through hotels.com. I showed then copies of the reciept from hotel.com which were emailed and said if the hotel needed a voucer they should contact hotels.com and I gave the confermation number.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Ethan
"Excellent Hotel Right Next to Airport"
Fantastic hotel and service. Rooms were spacious and comfortable and the restaurant was great too. Best of all was the people who work their.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Best Frankfurt airport hotel"
Aside from this being a great hotel overall, the kitchen is what puts it over the top to deserve 5 stars. Dinner was gourmet as was the bountiful breakfast spread.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Bob Tisdale
everything as expected, although breakfast is good but a bit expensive.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Very nice place and close to the Airport"
The staff is friendly and the place is clean - Thank you
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Erika
"convenient"
We needed a hotel that was near the Frankfurt airport with good shuttle service. The NH hotel provided that with other services.....
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
FA from SAN
"Great place for dogs!"
I usually stay at the Hilton at the airport but decided to stay in a cheaper hotel this time. I will definitely stay her again. Free shuttle to and from the airport (line up early, though, to make sure you get a spot as it is a small bus), free wifi (limited amount), great food and the best part is there is a forest across the street with trails for walking and jogging. The female staff members were lovely and one male staff member was a bit irritated when I asked about airport shuttle info. Maybe he was just tired of answering the same questions over and over?
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Jen
"Great Proximity for end of holiday travel!"
After 10 days traveling Germany, This hotel allowed for late check in, facilitated returing the rental car the night before (free shuttle back after returning), and on-time shuttle the next day to catch my flight. Since I arrived late, the restraunt was closed, but the bartender let me eat my purchased airport food in the bar area and facilitated ordering one last German beer!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Marge
"Close to airport but small and lousy Wi-Fi"
Close to airport but small and lousy Wi-Fi. Comfy hotel. Wi-Fi system is a scam as claimed free is quick to switch to a paying request.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Fraport on your doorstep"
Clean and modern and inexpensive if a bit spartan but ultra handy on the free hotel bus (every 20 min) from 5am to midnight to the airport. Less than 2km or 5 min and €7 by taxi at 4 am for a crack-of-dawn departure. Must stay for evening check-in and early morning departures.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
DaveW
"Quick Shuttle to Airport"
Nice place to stay close to the airport. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2014