All hotels in Fischamend, Austria
Marco Polo Strasse 1, Marcotelstrasse 1, Fischamend, Lower Austria, A 2401, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
    2.8
"Poor service"
This hotels advertises shuttle service but really only provides it back to the airport. When you call the front desk fails to tell you the train station is walking distance. In fact the front desk has very little useful information. The room had no air conditioning and was unimpressive
Response by Eurohotel Vienna Airport
Dear Ashley, Thanks for your review, for the moment we have only shuttle to the airport, we try to find a solution for this problem in the future. We also have no air condition in our rooms but we do not promise aircondition anywhere. In Austria we have only a few really very hot days in Summer for this reason a lot of hotels in austria have no aircondition and in April i see really no reason for a aircondition.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
Ashley
"Good hotel for a night near Vienna Airport (VIE)."
No shuttle to hotel from airport. Taxi took long route on motorway instead of local road. Taxi would not take credit card, but no indication was given before time to pay at hotel. 18 euros to hotel from airport. Taxi from hotel to airport arranged by hotel was 12 euros each person. Hotel can arrange fo every half-hour, but taxi departure to airport is not always on-time (mine was 15 minutes late). Hotel lobby was packed with tour bus occupants, but hotel staff were friendly, professional and efficient. Hotel has 3 star European "Business Hotel" fittings - modern, comfortable, secure, but a little sparse. Wireless was good, TV channel selection good, bathroom good. Only a "hand towel" - a little small for drying off from shower.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Albert
"Perfect Transit Hotel"
The hotel is a perfect transit hotel. Good price, Clean, has free Wifi and is close to the airport. Airport Shuttle is 12 Euros. I have stayed here many times and it is perfect for overnights before flights.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Convenient to Vienna Airport"
This is a no nonsense hotel, ok for a night. No phone, limited TV service (mine did not work) but clean and plenty of towels. Stingy with toilette paper. Breakfast looked sparse,but I did not plan use it. Prices are reasonable.
Response by Eurohotel Vienna Airport
Dear Guest, Thanks for your review, we are not stingy with our toilette paper, our housekeeping maybe forget to fill up, please contact next time our reception they will help you with the TV and toillete paper. Sorry for this situation.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Sylvia
No hot water was available.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Waste of money"
Terrible hotel, staff was very rude, the entire hotel reeks of smoke even though we were told it is "smoke free". If you take the train be prepared for the walk to the hotel, it's about 15 minutes away and with luggage and a tired 5 year old it is a long walk. The rooms were dirty, the walls had stains on them and did I mention the smell of cigarette smoke? Do yourself a favor and just pay more for the NH Hotel right across from the airport terminal. Oh and the airport shuttle is 12 euro not 10 euro like the website says. I wonder where that extra two Euro went? Hmmm and when I asked why the price was 12 not 10 like on the site I got a very rude reply. The final nail in the coffin was when my wife was two minutes late to meet our shuttle driver at 0430 in the morning. Seriously it was that big of a deal to wait two minutes? And yes it was exactly two minutes, I have never been treated so bad, that place was a disgrace and I will never stay there again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Great for a quick stop before heading put again!"
Se books this hotel to stay ONLY for a couple of hours before taking another flight the morning after. It is pretty good value for this purpose. It seems a bit away from the city if your planning to set up a base there. Staff was very friendly and the ride to the Vienna Airport takes between 5 to 10 mins.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Roger
A stiff walk from the station and not well located.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"fairly priced close to Airport"
the people working at the reception were very friendly, it is a basic hotel you should not expect any services or extras .....
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
B. Mayah
"Affordable & nice hotel for overnight b4 flight"
I have stayed here many times and it is what it is, a clean, safe, comfortable place to stay before a early morning flight out of Vienna. No frills, nothing fancy but they do have free wireless internet and that is a plus. Airport shuttle is now 12 Euros.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"Not worth the value. Remote location."
Away from the city and it is more like a motel and not worth the price. Location is terrible. Staff was uncourteous. Amenities were pathetic. No decent restuarnts nnearby. Overall a low end motel and should be rated one star.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
swami
"Nice, Clean, Basic hotel near the airport"
This is my 2nd stay at the hotel and although it is a very basic hotel, it is clean and the staff was great. This time around I had to pay extra for the breakfast, I didn't remember having to do that last time, but the internet is free and better than the last time I stayed. The first time you only got 6 hours of internet usage. You can also pay for a car to take you back to the airport, that is cheaper than having a taxi. Although there isn't anything close by to see or do, if you need a good place to stay overnight before flying out, I suggest this place. Another good tip is to eat before you go to the hotel as they only serve breakfast. I didn't know that my first time there, but made sure I got something to eat while I was still at the airport. Both rooms I stayed in there was 2 twin beds, but seeing I was staying by myself, it was fine, and like I said the rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and for a short stay, and looking for something close to the airport, this is the place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Ron S
"close to airport"
old, cheep but acceptable for overnight travelers
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Worst hotel I ever stayed at!"
This hotel should have been torn down years ago. Very thin walls and people coming and going slamming doors all night. My husband went to sleep at 8 pm so he wouldn't have to look at the pathetic room anymore! You can take a train from airport and get off at the first stop. Then you walk about 4 blocks uphill to get there. We took a shuttle arranged by the hotel in the morning for 12 euro per room. Just about 10-15 minutes from the airport but the hotel is gross.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Betty
No air conditioning...
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
"Not Quite an Airport Hotel"
The Eurohotel Vienna Airport really isn't an airport hotel. For one thing, it's located too many kilometers away, and doesn't provide free shuttle service. We arrived late one evening because we had a very early flight the next morning. When we checked in and asked for a wakeup call, we were told that there were no phones in the room but there was an alarm clock. When we got to the room, the clock wasn't working, but some printed matter in the room advised us that the front desk would knock on doors for wakeup calls. The man at the front desk never offered us that. When we asked about a shuttle to the airport for the next morning, we were told we had to pay in advance. . . and it was about the same price as a taxi. I don't see how a hotel can call ittself an airport hotel if it's not really close to the airport, doesn't offer free transportation to the airport, and won't wake up customers so they can make their flights.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Beth W.
"Eurohotel Vienna Airport AUSTRIA"
nice stay, clean, friendly, wifi didn't work, about a 15 minute walk from airport train 4 euro each way. will use again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Jack
"You get what you pay for"
what you'd expect for the price
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"good"
for one night stay near vienna airport it is good place.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Not great, but not unbearable."
The common areas are nice and pleasant, but I found two problems with my room. One, the room had a strong moldy smell. Two, there were spots on the carpet that look either like whitish green dust or mold. Note that there is no phone in the room. On the plus side, the blankets were very warm and the WIFI is quite fast. You are only about 10 minutes walk into town (FOOD). Without a car, it would seem the shuttle is the only way to get from hotel to airport. My 5 AM ride was right on time, and it too less than 10 minutes to get to the terminals.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Thom
"Stay at Eurohotel in Vienna"
It was a good facility. We had problems with the slipperiness of the shower floor due to our physical limitations. I would recommend adding non slip to the floor of the shower. The one drawback was that they did not have restaurant facilities at or adjacent to the hotel, however the breakfast bar was outstandning. The staff were some of the best I have seen in Europe
Other trip May 7, 2013
"Nice friendly village nearby"
Very Enjoyable
1 night business trip May 1, 2013
"Great hotel for aiport cases"
The location is good if you are not going to visit sity. In the opposit case the taxi is expensive. Promised internet connection was absent.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
chuma
"convenient"
The hotel was great and convenient, especially if you are arriving/departing Vienna. Friendly staff and shuttle were excellent.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
"A little nice hotel"
If you are looking to stay nearby vienna airport it's like 10 min drive and cab gonna cost like 13 euros or they have shuttle service which is like 10 euros Hotel is clean and nice and it's 30 min from Vienna by train and train station is 15 min walk from hotel
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Kate
"Early flight the next day"
I stayed at this hotel because I had an early plane the next morning. The location of the village it is located in is on the train route from Vienna Center. The hotel is about a mile walk from the train station and it was easy to find, even in the dark. A shuttle is available from the hotel to the airport (10 euros), but I opted to walk back to the train station (2 euros). Breakfast (9 euros) was not included in the price, so I opted to eat at the airport after checkin. Internet did not work in the room, but sort of worked in a sitting area on the same floor as the room.
Other trip Feb 21, 2013
Sherry
"Very mixed , like dislike and would stay again"
1. 10 minute bus ride from airport, location is good if your overnight between flights. Bus ride will cost you 10euro or ( $13.00 )hotel to airport , 21 euro ($28) airport to hotel , bus leaves on time and will leave without you. Hotel personal are rude, no alarm clock and they will not wake you, hotel is remodeled very clean , room was very good, great beds great pillows and sheets, bath room very clean , plenty of hot water , five minute walk to small restaurant not worth the walk, one bad hot dog and very small beer $10.00, breakfast in morning was really good for me, this place needs a manager, this place could be very good it needs a new manager
1 night trip Jan 23, 2013
The hotel was quite new and well kept and the beds were comfortable. However the staff was rude, the hotel is not easy to get to unless you drive, and it is not very convenient for the airport. The wireless did not reach our room even though we were in the third floor directly above the entrance/registration desk in the lobby in the center of the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
"Good stay for airport hotel"
Great price; basic services (no phone in room) but quiet and very convenient for the airport.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
David B.
"Economy hotel for early flights out of Vienna"
Excellent for good night sleep without airplane noise and catch early flight. Beyond that nothing else will meet your expectation for the price. There is no phone and internet did not work.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
This is definitely a budget hotel, but it was very clean, staff that we interacted with were very friendly, and the facility was easy to find. Rooms looks a bit "beat up" but again it was clean. The hotel served its purpose, and even though its right by the airport and highway, was very quiet. Breakfast was decent, especially for the price. A few items were advertised incorrectly, most importantly all rooms have 2 twin beds, no doubles/queens available. If you want someplace inexpensive to stay and have a car to get in/out of Vienna or need access to the aiport, this is a decent place to stay.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2012
Efficient and cheap. Perfect.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"Good Value for your money"
We did not have a phone in the room, but since we were sleeping and catching an early flight in the morning, it didn't matter. The front desk staff were friendly and answered any questions that we had. We got an early shuttle to the airport for 10 Euros a room, which was a good price as we paid 14 Euros to get from the airport to our hotel. The area was at the beginning of a nice village, which we walked thru before going to sleep. There was no noise, so it was good for sleeping. We would book again, if we were going to be using the Vienna airport.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Helen
"Great price/benefit ratio for early AM flights"
I booked this hotel as a brief overnight stay with late arrival (11pm) and early checkout (5 am). It's by far cheaper than the more conveniently located hotels (even after adding the extra costs for taxi at night and shuttle in the morning). However, one has to weigh the discomfort of the travel to and from the hotel against the monetary discomfort of paying more. However, the hotel has an ok appearance, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were ok and clean and the shuttle in the morning on time. So overall - no complaints for a short overnight stay. The price was definitely unbeatable!
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"location is ok, near airport"
actually no restaurant in the hotel, by check in the people is not nice, the internet when you log in only for 5 hours.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"If you need to be right near to the airport..."
It was very easy to get to the Airport from the hotel with the shuttles (for a fee) every 30 minutes, but getting to the hotel itself in suburb of Fischamend - unless you have a car - is pretty difficult. Taxi and train (multiple changes from central Vienna) will quickly eat up any savings. Exterior stark and depressing. Interior functional but minimal. Neighborhood very sparse. 5 minute walk to one restaurant.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
R

I don't know how this hotel gets 3 stars. It has no AC; not even in the lobby and reception area. I asked for a fan and the receptionist said they have none. It was so hot in the rooms that multiple guests had to prop their doors open to allow air to pass through from the corridor to the room. In addition, the hotel did not accept any credit cards for airport transfers and food/beverage purchases. This was an inconvenience for us as we were leaving the country the next morning. I would strongly advise others not to stay here.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"The most horrible hotel & stay I have ever had..."
The most horrible hotel & stay I have ever had... Old broken furniture - including beds, dirthy, no hygienic WC band, bad smell everywhere, no air condition ... being happy only for one - didn't book & paid breakfast.. Would be catastrophe.. NEVER AGAIN
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Vladimir
"NOT an Airport Hotel !"
Okay lets get this one thing out of the way - this is NOT an airport hotel, because (a) they are not near the airport (b) do not have a free pick up and drop (c) don't have a restaurant for those who check in after a long flight landing in the night (d) don't even have a weighing scale to weigh the bags if you wanted to. I found this hotel to be more like a 2 star which gave up. The rooms are spacious and if they wanted to they could invest a little more and make this place really good, set up a small coffee shop 24 hrs etc. The bed and the bathroom was clean and the overall service was okay. So basically if this was NOT named as an airport hotel it is possible to be satisfied. But if you want an airport hotel you will be disappointed. There are direct trains to Vienna from the airport - so unless you have heavy bags I suggest you take the train to the city and stay in one of the better places. Thanks.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Transit in Vienna"
The hotel is located close to the airport, the staff was very friendly and helpful the room was clean, new fresh sheets, Internet connection. Despite the fact that the building is old I spent a comfortable night. Also affordable price wise.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
"Good value for money"
Very good value for money. We were 4 only needed a place to rest on our way back to England. Can't say anything wrong about it, exactly what we needed. Recommended for anyone looking for a place to sleep on your trip through Europe.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Victor
"Affordable convenient location"
Affordable accommodation that is close to the Vienna airport. Basic but clean room. Good cold buffet breakfast available. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Renee
"Mediocre at best."
We stayed at this hotel to be close to the airport at a cheap price. It had motel prices it what appeared to be a hotel. The rooms are far too outdated with faded and peeling wallpaper. Our pillow cases were full bed sheets folded around a single pillow. The furniture seemed to be made from sheet wood that had been heavily coated in paint. It was not a comfortable sleep but the room were clean and bug free. Would not stay again or recommend. Just stay in the city of Vienna and make the early morning trek to the airport instead. Their brand name owners should really fo an inspection to make sure they meet the company standards.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Outdated, nowhere near airport"
Laughable to say this is an 'airport' hotel. It's nowhere near. It is as advertised 1 stop by train from the airport - however these trains are hourly & only till early evening - so of no use if you want an evening meal in the city. BUT it's also a good 15 / 20 minute walk from the station. No signs so would be a nightmare to find. Taxis were €15 from the airport (€18 the other way using 'their driver'). We thought we'd booked a superior room with queen sized beds (as clearly shown on their web page) but was told they didn't exist !! The room size was fine. Very old worn carpets. Outdated. When was the last time you saw a tube television ? Lots of storage though & plenty of sockets. Shower was good too. We always take ear plugs - thank goodness !! as the other guests had no consideration. Very noisy. Breakfast was very good. Excellent coffe. Fresh rolls, eggs, fruit & the usual cereals, cheeses, cooked meats. Too far out to stay if you're visiting Vienna without transport. To be honest, if we were driving (which we usually are) I still wouldn't stay there again.
Response by Eurohotel Vienna Airport
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review! We are very glad, you enjoyed your stay andthank you very much for your kind words about our breakfast. We are very sorry, our house is not as near to Vienna, as you wished.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Vicky
"EuroHotel Review"
very reasonable price for decent accommodations
Response by Eurohotel Vienna Airport
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your kind feedback, we are looking forward to your next visit!
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Great value"
Room walls are a little thin, other than that, no complaints!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Mandy
"terrible"
Terrible. More a youth hostel than a hotel. Room is tiny and dark. Bathroom/shower also small. No phone in room. Mattress lumpy. Not enough pillows.groups of youth roaming the hallways.
Response by Eurohotel Vienna Airport
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
omri
IL
Convenient location to vienna airport. Clean, adequate.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Pat
"surprise in Vienna"
We ordered a family room and got a single room with 2 big beds!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good value for money"
Friendly staff. Basic room, but clean enough. Would recommend for those on a budget.
Response by Eurohotel Vienna Airport
Dear guest, thank you very much for your warm review!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015