All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 13.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"What a great experience!"
Casa Turquesa is my new home away from home. Missey immediately made me feel welcome and was nothing short of absolutely amazing. All of the staff, from our servers, Mr. Miaggi and Antonio B., you know who you are!!, was incredible. Ernesto kept us happy at the pool bar pumping tunes, bringing the greatest chips and pico on earth and drinks to keep us "hydrated". The food on property was second to none. We never ate off property the entire visit, no need to, the Chef at Casa Turquesa is amazing. I can't wait to return to this gem of a hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Aubri
Its okay. The bed and pillows are very stiff and it looks like they dont clean the room in depth often.
Other trip May 22, 2014
tina
"Weird, but cool!"
Reminded us of a European hotel. Very clean, small (which in Cancun is good!) and stunning views. Also a very, very cool albiet slightly strange collection of art. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We have an eclectic collection of art to appeal to a wide range of tastes! We hope that you will choose to return to Casa Turquesa on your next visit to Cancun.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Meg
"not worth the trouble"
the good: the hotel was very clean. the pool bartender ernesto is awesome! give that guy a raise in pay. the evening desk clerk is beautiful. the bad: the rest of the staff that we encountered seemed apathetic. the A/C in the room was very weak. the worst: 1 dishonest housekeeper. pickpocketed cash out of wallet while at the pool. not a mistake or misplacement of money. just good ole theivery.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we appreciate your feedback. We are however very disappointed to read your last comments – this is a serious allegation and we are unsure why this was not raised while you were at the hotel. We provide safety deposit boxes in all rooms without charge to safeguard valuables for guests’ peace of mind and unsure why you did not place your belongings in the safe to avoid a potential problem. You did not mention the issue to any member of staff while you were still at the hotel to give us an opportunity to investigate this matter.
Other trip May 20, 2014
DJ
"boutique élégance among giants"
my husband and i had a five day break from boston's spring weather.
Other trip May 6, 2014
phyllis
"I didn't give this hotel a 4 or 5"
I wish I could say it's a great hotel but I can't lie. It's not horrible but it's not great either. First, when we arrived there the hotel is kinda of hidden from the main blvd. Once you go inside it looks like a empty hotel and only one person greets you. The rooms need to be more updated with new furniture. I did love ALL the paintings all over the hotel and like that the hotel looks like a mansion you rented for the weekend. The staff are friendly and very sweet. Also expedía told me that hotel was all inclusive. When we got there they told it wasn't so we have to spend a lot more money eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. It can get very expensive quickly if it's not inclusive. Double check when reserving hotel reservations. Overall the hotel is decent and not very expensive.. I just wish they had live music near the pool and a full bar with a full time bartender. The rooms are quiet and decent but my husband was dissapointed That hotel doesn't have a gym or computer room for guests. Also it's $20 for wifi and that's definitely a turn off.
Anna v
"I didn't give this hotel a 4 or 5"
Anna v
"Very quiet!!"
What a hidden gem. We got a suite with a little tub on the deck.
Deb
"I loved it."
Everything was great the view the room the staff the location.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
This hotel was such a surprise. It is a small place with the best help in Cancun. If you want to get away with friends or a romantic stay this is the place. Relax enjoy the view and the service. If you are taking children not so much.. Missy the manager, Ernesto the bartender and all the staff makes sure you are well pleased. I would stay there again as soon as possible!
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for your review - we are very happy that you were pleasantly surprised and that you enjoyed the personalized service provided by all of our staff - we will pass on your comments to them. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2014
"Tranquil"
This is a small boutique hotel. We had a Jr. Suite with a private spa tub on our balcony. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Food in both restaurants was very good and service was wonderful. This is a great place if you want a quiet and peaceful stay.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great time!"
We had a wonderful time in Cancun staying at Casa Turquesa!! It was absolutely great!! The staff was very friendly and willing to help any time! Ernesto was great out by the pool and Missey was wonderful with helping to plan our adventures for the week! It's so relaxing here and not crowded. I think that is what we loved best, is that the place is spacious and gorgeous and quiet. We would definitely go back!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Best vacation ever"
We just got back from a wonderful week at the Casa Turquesa in Cancun. We loved this lovely boutique hotel located right on the Cancun hotel zone on the Caribbean. With only about 29 rooms, the hotel had a peaceful sense of privacy. Our 'economy' room - one of the smallest - was actually huge, with beautiful pink marble floors, a large dressing room, lots of closets & drawers, separate shower and tub, and a lovely patio with a jacuzzi. The hotel is truly beautiful and filled with a wealth of impressive art work (paintings, sculpture, etc.). The two restaurants were excellent (we ate almost all our meals right there), the staff was so friendly and helpful we felt we were leaving friends behind, the pool and grounds were well maintained, and the beach was amazing. This was ou 7th trip to Mexico, and our favorite hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Quiet relaxing hotel"
The best thing is the privacy you sometimes don't find with big hotels. Is a hidden hotel with great service. Close to beach. Great views from to beach. I was told celebreties stay there.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Fabulous Haven on the Beach"
My husband decided last minute that he needed a quick getaway for a long weekend away from our small business at home. He wanted to "just lay on the beach" so the weather had to be warm enough for March. He wanted alot of space as we were bringing our 19 yr.old college student & 17yr.old High school sr. These rooms were so large and accomodating that we didn't even notice the extra Bathroom in the Livingroom until we were leaving the last day. We were all able to have privacy and then get together for meals and beach time when we wanted to. My husband did a little work, son did college studying, there was a fantastic Designer Mall next door and Tennis courts not to mention the incredible beach and pool. We ate most of our meals right there, the food was incredible. The hotel was decorated with beautiful artwork (for a mature audience). We were very impressed with our experience. Usually when you go online to book a hotel, the photos are deceiving, this was even better than what we saw on the website. All I can say is "Don't forget to put on your sunscreen"!!!!! We booked transportation from the hotel for the airport and I would highly recommend doing this as there are all kinds of services trying to give you a ride. Very confusing when you arrive into Cancun.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Ann
"Our Stay at Casa Turquesa in Cancun, Mexico"
Speechless! By far the best experience we have had with ANY hotel we stayed at in our lives! The entire staff was "Off The Charts"! Really, "Off the Charts"! There are not enough superlatives to convey our feelings about each staff member we interacted with. Professional, courteous, awesome, unbelievable.....the list goes on. My wife and I now feel that we have befriended each and every one of them. We will DEFINITELY be back to "Casa Turquesa"!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Joe and Becky
"Mistake"
I will never ever book this hotel again!! It was cheap !!
Response by Casa Turquesa
We are very disappointed to read your comments and unsure what aspect of your stay was unsatisfactory. We hope that you will return again in the future to allow us to demonstrate our commitment to customer service.
5 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
Aziz
"Nice Place, to visit, not to stay"
the admistration does not know how to run a hotel, the place should be a musem only, not a hotel. teh hospitality cannot match the price.
Response by Casa Turquesa
We are disappointed to read your comments however unfortunately we are unable to respond fully as unaware of what problems you experienced to prompt your review.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
AJ
"return stay"
I loved this hotel and location so much over New Year's that I decided to return for another visit with my mom. The staff are just wonderful. Missey is always so helpful at the front. The waiters have such style and professionalism and the food is terrific and reasonably priced. The new waiter Ernie is so friendly and fun and will bring drinks and food to the beach if you like. Even the staff that I had less interactions with were so ready to accommodate. I was in the room below my previous stay this time and it looked basically identical. There was a good bit of noise in the room above us and the A/C struggled to keep up. None of this really affected our stay however. Everything you need is in walking distance from here including shopping mall and restaurants. There is a great mexican restaurant next door called Hacienda Sisal. The pool is always very clean and the beach is not crowded here b/c the hotel is small. I can't wait to go back!
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
TL
"Solo trip, beautiful and comfortable."
This room was glorious. I loved everything about it, but next time I'm bringing my own linens. I guess I'm just sensitive to certain laundry products and the feel of fabrics. If you're not particular, they're just fine. Overall, I wish I had stayed here my entire trip. I am very eager to come to this hotel next time I'm in the Yucatan. Everything was so convenient, including any kind of shopping you would desire.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for posting your review and we appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Summer's Best
"Hidden Gem"
This was our first stay in an 'art' hotel and what a great introduction. Art was nicely placed and interesting to view. The ocean view was unhindered and the room quite comfortable. The staff was great, helping with each question and the breakfast staff stood out for cheerfulness.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Awesome beach, food and service."
We had a great time. The staff was so awesome! Due to the size of the property you feel like family. The beach is so nice, the service and staff could not be anymore helpful and fun. We went out for meals enough to find out the meals and price at the property was about the best around. Casa Turquesa is a real diamond in the rough and a gem.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Wish we could have stayed longer!!!"
Due to weather conditions, our honeymoon plans got changed slightly, so we added our last night at Casa Turquesa since our initial hotel was booked. We fell in love as we pulled up, and wished we had known about it sooner as we would have gladly stayed there for our entire honeymoon! Missey in reception was awesome to work with, and checking in and out couldn't have been easier. I believe all rooms are ocean view, and we had a junior suite, which was enormous. The bathrooms are huge and beautiful, and the bed couldn't have been more comfortable. Even though our room was right off the Libby, it was still secluded with no disruptions.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Meghan
"Wish we could have stayed longer!!!"
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Meghan
"Great small hotel"
Only complaint is slow wifi. Staff was wonderful and always helpful
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
eric
"Great time"
Stayed one night and enjoyed the front beach in particular, as well as the pool, the outdoor jacuzzi, the food, the service, the cleanliness, and the art work inside and out the hotel. There is a nice convenient mall next to the hotel.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank your for posting you review and we hope to welcome you back again soon.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Quiet and Very Nice Place"
Would stay again, very nice.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Many thanks for sharing your comments. We hope that you will choose to return again in the near future.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2014
KC
"Romantic and Quiet Beachfront Hotel"
My GF and I booked a Junior Suite King with Ocean View and it was great. Only gripe being we got 2 beds but that was what was available. Beautiful view of the Caribbean sea from our balcony we even used the Jacuzzi. Staff was very nice. Not many people around and no one actually used the pool. There are no bars except the one in one of the two restaurants they have in the hotel. Walking distance to La Isla (wonderful mall) and a luxury mall next door. It is very centrally located. If you're planning to be outside of your hotel most of the time exploring Cancun and would like a quiet hideaway to relax and enjoy the Caribbean ocean with your loved one than this is the place for you. If you're looking for lots of amenities based on other hotels and resorts in the area you won't find it here. All in all no complaints... It served its purpose for our trip.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Ray
Great Place. One of our favorite hotels anywhere. Very friendly staff, large, beautiful rooms, it's like staying in a museum on the beach.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for your kind comments - we hope that you will come back again soon!
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
paul
"No service"
We stayed for a short weekend trip. The room was large but had no central air conditioning and the sad little wall ac unit couldn't cool off the room. It was also extremely humid. We asked a receptionist to please help us to resolve the problem and she just fiddled with the remote and then left. The bedding was old and stained. The bed was hard as a rock. The headboard had cloth stapled to it and the phone and electrical outlets were on the headboard with holes around them. The marble floors were pretty but if you got one drop of water on them you would slip and fall. There was also no smoke detecter in the room! We were excited to enjoy the pool and pool bar but when we got in the pool was freezing and the pool bar was closed. We asked why the pool bar was closed and the receptionist said they didn't have anyone to bartend. We went down to the beautiful beach to relax but also discovered that there was no one to bring is drinks down there. So we had to walk up to the restaurant every time we wanted a beverage. Over all very disappointed with this hotel.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"No service"
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Great relaxing "get-away""
If you are looking for a great place for a relaxing get-away, this is the place. The staff was very attentive and friendly. We were there for a long 4 day weekend and would do it again next year.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"The pool and beach area were beautiful."
The staff at the restaurant opened for breakfast and lunch were excellent. Missy, the main hotel manager was also excellent. She gave us great advice on restaurants, checked in to make sure everything was okay and took care of a problem we had with our room service order. The pool and beach were beautiful. The hotel was older with very unique and beautiful sculptors and paintings with a beautiful winding stair case. The location was great-right next to a mall and restaurants. The only concerns for some people are: No work out room, tennis rackets and court were old, our hot tub outside our room was also old, only ESPN was in English and it is very quiet, with no bar, action, music, swim up bar. But if you want a good location, beautiful, unique and quiet it is great place to stay.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"gorgeous quiet hotel"
First stay here. This is a gorgeous hotel. All of the staff was so friendly and helpful, from the waiters to the guys replacing towels. Our room was spacious and clean. The housekeeper took good care every day. There are marble floors throughout which help keep it cool but the room has AC. At night the hotel was quiet. Loved the pool area and our beach was not crowded b/c the hotel is small. The restaurant at the pool is a great place to have breakfast and lunch. We didn't eat supper there. There is a fee for internet but worth it. We got signal all the way to the beach. We saw a few kids but not many (which is the way we like it). There are not kid activities here. Although the hotel is not adult-only, it has that kind of vibe. I plan on returning.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
TL
"open to all must-see sights"
Excellent..
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for your review of Casa Turquesa. We hope to see you back again soon!
3 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Ash
"Pleasant Stay . Just as expected."
A little bit hidden but once you find it you'll won't miss it again it is located right next to a shopping center but well away from main road. The entrance is not very nice, there is a hill to front door and parking is kind of awkward. Lobby is just as in pictures beautiful view to the turquoise sea and their well maintained grounds and pool. Check-in was a breeze. Miguel was very friendly and made us well welcome and were in our room in no time. Again rooms are just as in pictures, very spacious and clean. Had a garden room right by pool and restaurant. Which was great to walk right out to pool and watch sunrise or look down at beach and watch the weaves. We had breakfast included and it was excellent as was the service. Their breakfast breads are a must since they are made there each day. Found all staff friendly and always willing to accommodate. The beach of course is gorgeous and the sunrise different each day. This is a peaceful place and we totally enjoyed it especially after busy day. Check-out was also quick but not very friendly young lady not very interested since we were leaving I guess. We had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
Nina
"Small hotel with lots of character"
This is a charming hotel with beautiful paintings and sculptures everywhere. It was very quiet and relaxing after a week in an all inclusive resort. The location is ideal, next to shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Christel
Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. Nice view of beach from my room. Only one problem..........they charge an extra $ 20 USD to use the WiFi for 24 hours. For paying $ 100 USD per night, I would expect free access to the WIFi..............
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back again soon.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
D. Malone
"Peaceful,elegant, with spectacular beach"
Small boutique type of place, more like an art gallery with sofas, suites , beach...
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Hugo
"Great little hotel."
Wonderful little hotel . Very convenient location. Beautiful rooms, right on the beach, adjacent to shops, restaurants, buses. Miguel, Oswoldo and the young lady working reception were very pleasant and couldn't have been more helpful. High price for internet service was only drawback.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
5 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2013
Bernard
"Feels dated"
There's really nothing wrong with the hotel but you feel like you're going back in time, to the 90s, when you get there. Everything is clean and well-maintained but just feel dated. Hotel was very quiet, almost felt abandoned, when we were there for a single night before heading down to Tulum. Restaurant staff was friendly but the food was way over-priced consdering the very mediocre experience. Overall a nice hotel that needs some energy, life ... and some remodeling.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your stay. Our guest comments are very important to us to know what we are doing right and areas where we need to improve. With this is mind, we have taken your comments onboard to look at how we can improve matters. We hope to welcome you back to Casa Turquesa again in the future.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Jeppe Christensen
"beautiful boutique hotel"
Beautiful, unique little place right on the beach. We were really pleasantly surprised. Lovely decor, pool, and in-house restaurant, friendly staff. The only downside is that wifi is expensive, but if you can deal with that, this place is a much better than a giant resort.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you very much for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon!
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2013
Kylee
"A boutique hotel"
Casa Turquesa is a small hotel, with direct access to the beach. The rooms are a good size, with sea views, and the ambience is idiosyncratic, with original art and statues dotted about. More of the latter can be found in the gallery attached to the hotel. Dining is of good quality, with meals all individually prepared (rather than the buffet style offerings that some larger hotels offer). Wifi is a charged extra which is rather expensive. There are numerous restaurants along the Kukulcan Blvd and we found La Isla centre (12 minutes walk away) a good place to visit for these as well as some shopping.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Has & Rog
"definitely not a 4 star"
Rooms look aged, bathrooms tiles were not cleaned well (stains all over). You have to call the front desk to get a key/lock to the safe. Front desk not very helpful with tourism information. The key to the room was able to open the room next to ours. The beachfront of this hotel is actually where the red flags are(no swimming allowed) so we had to walk down the beach a bit to the next hotel to actually swim in the sea. The only redeeming quality of this place was that it is right next to the mall.
Response by Casa Turquesa
We are sorry to learn of your problems whilst staying with us. We will address the points that you have raised with the relevant departments within the hotel in order to improve services provided to our guests. Please note the beach flags area system used to ensure our guests safety and the red flag is used when we advise against swimming in the sea due to weather conditions.
4 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
"Close to shopping and public transportation"
restaurant staff were accomodating and provided great service; however front desk staff not very knowledgeable and not very caring.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for your comments to know areas where we need to improve - your feedback is very important to us. We hope you will return in the future in order for us to demostrante our commitment to customer service.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"beautiful hotel with average service"
Very nice hotel. Prime location. Big rooms. Food in the hotel restaurant is terrible. It also restaurant Celebrity on site, which we did not used because we did not see any customers there during our 3 days stay.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay - feedback from our guests is very important. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Igor
"Great week in Cancun"
The Hotel was great. The hotel and the staff were amazing. There are only 32 rooms for a peaceful vacation. The view from the room and the beach was great.
Response by Casa Turquesa
I am very happy to read your review! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
5 night romance trip Jun 29, 2013
Ralph & Jackie
Great for a quiet stay. Not a place if you want to party.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Excellent like home and very convienient"
This hotel is small but likes home, there are a lot of sculptures, paintings and some pianoes. It generates artistic atmosphere which is very different from businss hotel. My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 9 days, we have amazing time in this hotel. The room we stayed is large which is more than 60 square meter. We can view the beautiful ocean when we sit on the bed.There are shopping malls like LiverPool and Luxury Avenue near this hotel. The staff in this hotel is also very enthusiastic.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Better then the big ones"
Smaller and very clean hotel directly at the beautiful beach. Very friendly staff and a rich breakfast.
Response by Casa Turquesa
Thank you for posting your comments. We hope to see you back at Casa Turquesa in the near future.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013