All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1662 Fenton Business Park Court, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Best Hotel Ever!"
We stayed in a ton of hotels over a month plus long road trip and this by far was the best! The lay out of the 2 bedroom suite was very spacious. The room was immaculate! The staff was super friendly and not only offered a breakfast, but evening snacks as well. The kitchen was great and included basic pots/pans/plates/utensils/ect... There was also a gas grill for guest use by the pool.... Laundry facilities were well maintained and reasonably priced; I would def stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2012
"exactly what i was looking for"
very pleased, plan on coming back soon
1 night trip Jun 29, 2012
Dennis
"Nice place to stay"
Having stayed at this place/location 3 times this was my least satisfactory stay. Was located on the first floor near an entrance/exit and the door was loud enough to be heard in the room. The room was well maintained, and the staff was very accommodating. I plan to be staying here again for another trip.
4 night trip with friends May 31, 2012
"Home away from home"
We had a wonderful stay. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Even my kids think its a step up from other hotels we stayed in. Already planning to stay again this time with more family.
Other trip Jun 4, 2012
Ihaveseasonpass
"nice"
very accommodating staff. Nice enough, comfortable. Not much of a breakfast.
1 night trip May 5, 2012
Brad

"Awesome stay"
We stayed while visiting Six Flags amusement park. The people the hotel a great place. Had 2 rooms with 2 bedrooms in each. Air not working in one, guy at desk came up and fixed it. Yeah! Very nice place! Will stay again and again! Nice very nice
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
yfurukawa
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
3 night trip Jul 12, 2012
Lena
"Would definitely stay again!"
1 night trip Jun 14, 2012
3 night trip May 3, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites St. Louis Fenton

"Perfect hotel to stay in when visiting Fenton area"
04/29/15 lvtravel73 Scottsdale, Arizona
I've stayed there once or twice a year for 9 years when visiting family in that area. The staff is very accommodating and the suites are clean and comfortable. Having a fully equipped kitchen is convenient.
"Okay, but would not stay again. "
04/29/15 mmtripsOhio ohio
Hotel is well kept and clean. The woman at check in was not particularly friendly, but by no means rude. Out studio room was clean and we'll furnished. That said, the bed was horrible. It was extremely uncomfortable and wore out. It was very noisy as well. It is very possible we just got a bad room, but they said there were no other rooms available. All would have been fine if this were a Super 8, but not what I would expect from a Marriott. I would suggest another property.
"Exceptional service"
04/11/15 TheRealRiddle
Very polite and helpful. We came in early and they assisted us with the early check in without giving us any problems. I have been to many hotels who act like you are doing an extreme disservice when you ask to check in early. Additionally we requested a pack and play. They had it set up and ready to go without any problems. Clean rooms. Nice appliances and service. Can't beat what you get for the price.
"Great short-term or long-term stay"
04/01/15 SherriLynnWirt Mayfield, Kentucky, USA
We stayed for only two nights, but appreciated the desk area and kitchen. This would make a good place to stay for a business person who needs comfortable work space. The bed was comfortable and bathroom products were salon quality. The freezer made a little bit of a funny noise the first night, but nothing terrible.
"Terrible Check Out Experience"
02/21/15 Mike P Waynesville, Missouri
I was terribly disappointed with this hotel. The service was definitely not up to Marriott standards. Check in was okay, but I wasn't made to feel extremely welcome. Room was clean enough, but no shower curtain. I didn't notice it until the next morning, left a note, and a new one was installed. But my check out experience on the morning I left was TERRIBLE. I've been a Marriott Gold or Platinum member for some ten years, and I have NEVER had an employee treat me the way I was treated nor spoken to like this employee did. A simple request for a copy of the bill turned very ugly. I later emailed the manager, with no reply. I then called the manager personally and left a message. Still no reply. I travel to this area quite a lot. This was my first time staying at this property. It definitely will be my last!
"Not so great"
02/16/15 luannski Houston, Texas
Uncomfortable cheap mattress that sagged something horrible! They actually shook when you sat down on them. Located in an industrial park and at 6AM a factory horn started going off at close intervals. We were booked for 3 days and canceled after first night. When we complained they told us these were new mattresses!
"Repeat customers for great reasons!"
01/03/15 mkdenver1 Westminster, Colorado
We had yet another solid stay at the Fenton TPS! Because we are a family of four, including two small boys ages 6 and 3, we need the extra space. They feature excellent two-bedroom suites and this property happens to be the only property in the entire area, quite possibly the whole region, that features two-bedroom suites. I've done my research on South County hotels and for not much more per night you can get one of these spacious suites that are perfect for families. All the other area hotels offer just standard rooms, or studio-suites at best, for roughly the same price per night. The suites have fully-stocked kitchens and plenty of space for the kids to run around and lots of storage space too. We have stayed at this TPS at least 3-4 previous times and we have only been in the two-bedroom suites so I'm not sure what the other suites are like. Their breakfast area is still relatively new and still the biggest thing to hit this hotel since it opened. Now that they have a large space just for breakfast, I still fully believe they should consider adding some hot items or if anything get a waffle maker. We were there, recently, for four nights and all four mornings we had the same thing for breakfast. A little variation would help big time. We will keep coming back! We have family in the South County area and if we are not able to stay with family, the only place we will consider is the TPS in Fenton! We know the staff will always be ready and willing to assist and we know that if any issues arise, they will get taken care of immediately.
"Not terrible; not great"
12/30/14 frederick_hilliard Havertown, Pennsylvania
The staff was nice and friendly. The room was 'clean' save the items in the pictures. There were dead bugs in the lights, was hair (pubic I believe) painted into the bathroom wall. Trim work in bathroom was shoddy. Granite countertops were a nice accent.
"Very comfortable stay"
12/29/14 SJMM04 Frisco, Texas
Our family of 4 recently stayed here & found it very comfortable. It was great having bedrooms with closeable doors & the kitchen/living areas made it easy to spread out. The staff was very friendly & did everything they could to make our stay more enjoyable. We'd definitely recommend this property to others.
"Fantastic Stay!"
10/28/14 Aaron S Antioch CA
This hotel is a great place to stay. It has all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay. This is my second stay at this property and enjoyed it even more than the first time, since now they have completed the renovation. Rooms have a full kitchenette with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric stove and oven, toaster with basic kitchen needs such as plates, utensils, pots and pans. The rooms are large with a lot of space and have a roll away bed , as well as a pull out table to use as a dinning table in addition to the computer desk. The location of the hotel is very quiet, which makes it nice for relaxation and a good nights sleep. It is close to the 270 Freeway which can get you anywhere in the St. Louis area in about 20 minutes. The hotel is a little tricky to find for the first time since it is located in an industrial park. There are several restaurants located about a mile away. The hotel also has a small breakfast room that offers basic morning start up items such as juice, coffee, oatmeal, cereals, and a variety of pastries. An added benefit to this property is that they offer free wifi as well as a small business center in the lobby to print out documents for free from the printer their. The small market in the lobby also allows for the purchase of beverages, snacks, and frozen meals without leaving the property. In addition to the above, the staff from the front desk to house keeping was very friendly, especially Norma from housekeeping. I cant wait to stay again.