All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
1662 Fenton Business Park Court, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Roomy"
The 2 bedroom suite was perfect for 4 adults! It was nice having a place to sit besides the beds. The little living room was great!
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Tammy
"Breakfast"
The overall stay was good, the location was too far off the interstate. If not for our GPS we would not have found. I guess we are use of having the great breakfasts at Residence Inn so this breakfast was not at good, very small selection & mostly carbs.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012

"Awesome stay"
We stayed while visiting Six Flags amusement park. The people the hotel a great place. Had 2 rooms with 2 bedrooms in each. Air not working in one, guy at desk came up and fixed it. Yeah! Very nice place! Will stay again and again! Nice very nice
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
yfurukawa

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites St. Louis Fenton

"Average or less"
08/29/15 Nick P Columbia, Missouri
We booked for two nights but left after the first night. We have two rooms booked one room had been sprayed for bugs recently the other smelled musty. The people were friendly but the location is less than desirable. For the price it was not worth it. Also not typical Marriott quality
"Nothing wrong but nothing special"
08/17/15 bcmguy Marshall, Illinois
I almost exclusively stay at Marriotts. I love them. This one wasn't up to par in quality. It was more like staying at a Red Roof Inn or something. The room was small for extended stay, clean, nothing bad or special about it. The outdoor pool is small but it was fine. The breakfast was the most limited breakfast I've ever had at a Marriott. It was very disappointing. It didn't even have basic stuff like a waffle maker or at least some microwavable breakfast sandwiches. Those would be small costs for the hotel but make the breakfast way better. You won't have any problems staying at this basic hotel, but it just isn't Marriott level. The staff was fine. No problems or anything that special there either. The location is not great. It's in the middle of an industrial park. The town of Fenton is about 15 minutes away though and offers a lot of restaurants and retail places.
"Quiet room"
08/15/15 KoolAidMom Cincinnati, OH
Family of 5 arrived later in the eveing and were looking forward to using the kitchen to quickly cook dinner or the five of us. Front desk David, was extremly nice and our room wth two bedrooms, living room and kitchen was clean and quiet. While settling in we began to heat up the oven and stove, noticed it was not working and placed a call to the front desk. David came up a little while later and corrected the mishap and we began cooking. Dinner was an hour later than expected do to the problem but I still would have to say that the room was clean, we asked for and received a quiet location, beds were comfortable and David was helpful. (No offer was made to reduce our rate for our dinner inconvience) From reading reviews, we knew there were no restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast was not hot foods (bagels, muffins, juice, coffee) although a sign at the front desk said it was coming soon. Pool was extremely small. Due to clean, quiet room, we would stay there again.
"Not bad"
08/12/15 Greg P Mastic, New York
Stayed at this hotel for a week during a business trip. I don't know what it is but every Marriott I stay in seems to have leaky irons in the rooms! Anyway, other than the leaky iron, the room was comfortable. This location advertises hot breakfast on many of its surfaces. However that offer is not yet a reality. My coworkers and I had to walk across to a Fairfield Inn for breakfast. We've been told this location will soon offer what has been advertised.
"Try another place!"
07/21/15 MitziMargaret Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
My husband and I made reservations here because we were in town for his mother's birthday. I had time to check in earlier and wanted to rest up a bit. I did not know dogs were allowed in the rooms and there was a dog that howled for one hour. I kept calling the front desk and Chantel could not have been more helpful. But there was no staff to find the room where this dog was. I wanted ice - ice machine did not work. I wanted to watch TV - TV did not work! The next morning when I woke up - there were ants crawling all around the ac unit by my bed. Never again!!!
"Subpar"
07/18/15 Dominic G Saint Louis, Missouri
I was at this hotel for an extended period of time. The internet never works especially at night when multiple people are connected. This was by far my biggest complaint. What is the point in advertising high speed internet when it is super slow only about 1.5 MB download speeds. Another problem was the maids didn't always clean the rooms completely many times I would come back in the room from the maids cleaning and find it to still be dirty. Places like the microwave the stove top and behind the bathroom door where hardly ever cleaned. Also if you leave any electronics on tables or bed they will not clean it. Then the complementary breakfast is awful only cold now with not very much to choose from and none of it was very good. They have said hot breakfast has been coming since the middle of June but I have now left in July and still no hot breakfast. Also if you have kids there is really nothing to do at this property except swim, and sports fans beware no ESPN its on the channel guide in the room but is just a Direct TV logo bouncing around the screen. Overall I would not recommend this hotel there is plenty of better places to stay for your money.
"Industrial Park Remote "
07/08/15 Glenn M Treasure Island, Florida
As an Marriott elite I expect a standard of service and while the staff was alright it was the hotel that fell way short. INTERNET sucked and I had the upgraded service. Bad Internet is the worst thing a business traveler myst endure. Ild hotel in industrial trucker area with no easy access restaurants. Hotel beds are bad and the hotel is just below average. The breakfast room is packed with families traveling and I didn't even bother because no seats. Regret choosing this location.
"Great weekend stay for class at St Louis Univ"
06/15/15 eacmacpamba Centralia, Missouri
Super friendly and helpful staff. Typical complimentary breakfast was good with plenty of items from selection provided. Breakfast room a little crowded, but items could easily be taken back to hotel room. Room was clean and provided sufficient area in which to lay out study materials. Internet access worked fine.
"Almost Like Home"
06/02/15 leehill7707 Stockton, California
My family and I spent one week in this hotel in a 2 bedroom suite. There was enough space for 2 x18yrs 2 x 14yrs 7, 4 then husband and I. There were 3 TV's which made things pretty easy except not having ESPN on their Dish! It's a channel option but nothing came through...I'm from CA so was rather upset that I couldn't eating GS Warriors defeat Houston on a big screen--I had to watch on my laptop. So, sports fans beware. The kitchen was ample and BBQ'ing on the first night by the pool afforded us a few nights dinner. Breakfast is pretty basic--no hot foods at all. Everyone at the front desk were polite and attentive. I would recommend that they let long stay guests know about the cleaning schedule. I had to call in day 3 to ask for beds to be made...heads up: if you leave ANYTHING on your bed they will not move it and NOT make your bed! Coming back after a long day of travel was frustrating to see a note explaining this AFTER the fact. Overall, good place and we'll definitely stay again!
"Great place, after we found it"
05/19/15 The_Real_Birdcatcher Moore, Oklahoma
Positives: Clean, comfortable, reasonably priced rooms Negatives: Hard to reach, lighter breakfast than other TownePlace Suites Within the past month we had two brief but pleasant stays at this hotel. On the positive side, both times the staff was cordial and our room was clean. Lamps, plumbing, and appliances functioned correctly. Both mattresses were comfortable. Despite the fact the hotel was very busy...we always had to park at the far reaches of their lot...they accommodated our room preference both visits. Aside from cramped parking, we noticed a couple of other negatives. Breakfast isn't a strong point of this hotel. We've stayed at a number of TownPlace Suites that offer more variety, including hot dishes. Breakfast here focused on breads, cereal, and drinks. Our second stay they were out of a number of items. Because the place is so busy, public areas show some wear and tear, but not enough to appear shabby. Facilities, particularly in our room, were amazingly clean. Conditions in our rooms more than compensated for small dings in the hallway. The desk attendant was very courteous and attentive. She even remembered us on our second visit. Possibly because of our arrival and departure times, we didn’t come face-to-face with other employees, so can’t speak to their customer skills. While we didn’t talk with staffers directly, their good work said volumes. This hotel's location is simultaneously brilliant and frustrating. Brilliant because it's relatively close to I-44; frustrating because it sits in a business park, surrounded by warehouse-like structures and tucked behind a Fairfield Inn. Driving there requires a circuitous path, but it's very quiet once you arrive. The Bottom Line - While it's not in the middle of St. Louis, with I-44 and I-270 nearby, this hotel can be a good base from which for travelers can explore the area. Cost is reasonable, facilities are in good condition, and the service lives up to Marriott standards. We'll certainly look at staying here when in the area again!