All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America
25052 Sperry Dr, Westlake, OH, 44145, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Out of Cleveland metropolitan area with easy off-and-back-on to main expressway, with free parking, etc.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Great price. Room was clean. Very nice to have full kitchen, fridge, couch etc even though the stay was just one night.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Was visiting family who recently had surgery at Cleveland clinic. Only 4 stars for cleanliness. I opened the sheers and there were cobwebs between the shears and the windows. I know these can form literally overnight so not too critical.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
judy
"Nice room, noisy refrigerator"
Room was great, except for the refrigerator that woke me up at 3 in the morning with an incessant rattle, which after trying to ignore for 15 mins. or so, had to get up and unplug.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Jordan
very nice staff :)
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
michael
"Overnight Get Away"
We enjoyed our brief overnite stay - my husband won this prize at a golf tournament! The staff was very welcoming and friendly! The room was very clean, and had everything we needed and more. Loved all the extra pillows! The only negative was the mattress; we didn't have a restful sleep.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Pamela
"Pretty good but flawed"
Pretty good hotel with some glaring flaws. If you're going to have an extended stay, this would be good because the rooms have a kitchen. Staff was polite and helpful. Now the flaws. Cleanliness: one glass and one coffee cup had a lipstick print. There was a dark curley hair on the toilette seat and a couple in the bath tub. The Bed: the mattress was very very soft and broken down. Each side had such a deep depression that my wife slept on the very outer edge and as for me, my back just couldn't take it; I spent a little time on the floor.
Response by Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Westlake
Thank you for your review. So glad you enjoyed our hotel. All of our rooms have fully stocked kitchens. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness did not meet your nor our standards. We have taken this opportunity to share your feedback with our housekeeping team. We have provided additional training with the team. I would like to welcome you back to see that your experience is not the norm. Sincerely, Erica
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"unhappy"
the hallway smelled really bad, and hotel overpriced
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable. We would stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Townplace Suites, Westlake, OH"
Very nice hotel. Room was clean, bed firm. Helpful staff.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Timothy
"comfortable clean hotel"
Spacious rooms that appear to have been recently redone and nicely appointed. Entry looks a little tired, but overall a comfortable and clean place to stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Quiet Stay"
Clean room and quiet, peaceful considering pet friendly. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but certainly I have slept in more uncomfortable hotel beds. I enjoyed having my pup with me and would stay again. Breakfast attendant could have been available more frequently to refill coffee thermos and stock but not too big a deal.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Shelly
"Not worth the price"
Everything about this hotel was average. Not worth $129 a night. Maid forgot to clean the room. Front desk staff was less than helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Dennis
Good didn't stay to long no more matter One More Matter Matter Matter One One End even I I To The I
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
This was the 2nd time we stayed here. It is a very clean and quiet hotel. This time we were awakened by the refrigerator turning on in the middle of the night but aside from that, bed and room was comfortable. We love the location. You can walk to restaurants, etc. and was close to University of Cleveland and downtown by car. Overall nice hotel for the price.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Super nice staff"
Great rooms, everything you need for an extended stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Djnitro12
"Perfect location and excellent accomodations"
Staying at the Towneplace Suites was wonderful- we were close to great restaurants and our family as we visited from out of town. The room was clean and spacious and we loved having the galley kitchen, very convenient! The entire staff was friendly and helpful. We would certainly stay here again!
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Very Nice"
Excellent hotel and staff was great too. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. Room was immaculate and had every amenity you needed. The beds were a tad too soft for my liking, but the sheets and comforter were higher end than most hotels at this price.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
"Nice stay BUT a bit disappointing"
Pros: The hotel was very clean and up to date overall. The breakfast food was delicious and of a wide variety. The breakfast area was clean and maintained. The lobby was stocked and clean. The staff was friendly, but didn't go out of their way. The hallway was clean. We really liked the kitchen and couch in our room. They were an added bonus. Cons: Our room had a few bits of trash left behind. In the kitchen there was a sugar wrapped on the counter. Beside the couch, there was a clear razor cover and two twist tops from a juice bottle. The staff was not able to take AAA membership rebate we had. They should be able to accommodate multiple rebates. Was not told about the $30 refundable deposit when we booked our room. At 4:25 AM the room next to us had an alarm go off for 5 minute duration every ten minutes for an hour. We couldn't sleep. I called the front desk after it went off three times. The first call, they didn't answer. The second time I called they told me they would check on it. Still the alarm kept going off. So I called a third time. This time they told me that the person next to us was with a company who frequently stays with them and that he would be getting up soon. So we endured the alarm. Worst night sleep in a hotel to date. I would stay at the hotel again and recommend it to others, but there needs to be a few changes.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
m
"Acceptable"
Unfortunately, they tried to charge a $75 pet fee (which was not disclosed on the website). They removed the charge only when I prepared to cancel my reservation.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Great staff and location"
Staff was great. Bed was a little too soft my liking but my husband loved it. Very clean overall. We only stayed one night but I would think a longer stay would be very comfortable. The location is right off the highway so you can get to Cleveland quickly, if you have to.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Suzy
"Nice hotel close to the freeway."
We enjoyed our stay. The small kitchen was great for snacks and quick meals on the go. The sofa bed was rather uncomfortable, but the bed was great.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Nice clean hotel, great value"
This is our second time staying at Towneplace Suites (other time was in Harrisburg) and have come to expect clean facilities from this chain all around and our expectations were fully met. The hotel is in great condition and very clean from the lobby, hallways (carpeting) and the rooms of course. We were on the 1st floor so we didn't see/use the elevator. It's a pleasure when we stay at Townplace Suites now as we have a child and have no worries about him walking around without slippers. Wifi speed in our room was good and stable. In room kitchen, fridge and microwave are always a plus for families. On site laundry is another benefit. Breakfast was included, but offerings (cereal, milk, yogurt, muffins, bagels, bread, fruit - that's about it) were a little sparse compared to our other stay in Harrisburg. Any breakfast is still appreciated though. Hotel is located about 10 minutes from downtown Cleveland and rates were a bit cheaper. We'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2013
Francis
Pleasant stay. Interiors recently updated.
6 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
"Beautiful Views of Manhattan"
Great stay, very convenient. It was unfortunate that we had to wait an hour for our transportation to Manhatten, public transportation gliche. Also the room smelled like smoking air being cycled through. But Hotel was great.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Family visit"
Overall the Hotel was exactly as pictured and described on the hotel.com website. It is the 2nd time we have stayed there. It is a great location for us for family visits. Plenty of restaurants and entertainment especially with Crocker Park so close and Cleveland and it's surrounding eclectic neighborhoods so close.
3 night trip Feb 8, 2013

I was somewhat disappointed as when I arrive as the carpet had the odor of old dog hair that had not been cleaned. I could not appreciate the room for it was not sufficient for me to stay.
2 night trip Jan 12, 2016
Nadra
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake

"Good Hotel with Great Service"
11/19/15 Kevin B Pensacola Courtyard
I really enjoyed staying at this property it feels like a home away from home. Although older and in need of a renovation it is still a great place to stay. The staff are very nice and outgoing and they do take really good care of you. The rooms are perfectly clean which is a big deal for me and you feel safe staying there. Very good stay.
"Acceptable pet friendly hotel close to the highway"
11/09/15 Lisa P Chicago, Illinois, United States
This hotel is located west of Cleveland (so we avoided morning traffic heading to Chicago) just off I-90 which was convenient for us on our cross country road trip with two dogs. The check in was easy and the gal was very nice. The hotel is extremely basic as expected. The hallways through out the building smelled of disinfectant, which was fairly unpleasant. Our room was fine but the bed was super soft with a huge sag in the middle. The hotel charged us $100.00 for having our two dogs with us in the room, which surely does not reflect the hotel's cost of having them there. We have stayed in far nicer hotels with our dogs and paid nothing or a small fee of perhaps $15 per pet. The free breakfast was about what was expected but the breakfast room is cramped. The fitness room is similarly cramped with minimal equipment, again as expected.
"Outstanding!!"
09/13/15 SJG526
This was a terrific place to stay. Had a studio suite. Really high ceilings add to the spacious feel. Complete kitchen. Bathroom was very nice. Only complaint was that the bed was a bit too soft for my personal liking but that is just a preference. Assortment of pillows including soft to firm. Highly recommend!!
"Nice property, great customer service, perfect location"
08/31/15 Mstraveler15 Charlotte, North Carolina
I was greeted by very friendly staff members, exceptional considering there were several people ariving at the same time to check in. Joan, the property mgr there was particularly friendly & accomodating. She acknowledged my being a Platinum Elite member, worked extra hard, along with a front desk employee, to find a room that was fitting with my preferences And even asked if I might want a late check out the next day. Probably one of the best customer service experiences I've had at any hotel. The property is clean, well maintained and sits back away from traffic, but still close enough to the main freeway, restaurants & other businesses. And best of all, down the street from Lake Erie and local beaches (Bay Village & Rocky River). My room was at the rear, probably the quietest section, but still close to the stairs & elevator for easy entry and exit of the building with ample parking spaces outside. My room was clean, comfortable and had all amenities needed, including the kitchen with updated appliances. The bed was very comfortable. I was only there the one night, but had a great experience and plan on returning again. And the rates are fair and comparable. I can see it being a good fit for extended stays, too.
"Nice clean family hotel outside the city...m"
08/23/15 RnRfamily19 Marilla, New York
The hotel was clean and the night staff was very accommodating! The day staff was not! Needed additional shampoo etc and they never brought it upon request. Would have rated higher but the service was not good. The outside pool was nice but too crowded for our young kids. So we made our way next door to use the pool at the Courtyard. The staff there was very helpful. Would stay there next stay.
"First time"
08/08/15 KevinLondon London
First time to stay in this chain, room was nice big with a kitchen, hotel had a pool. The layout has a number of swipe doors for security difficult for us with luggage. We booked this because of price/location, rooms sleep 4, you get complementary breakfast which is good but basic, bagels, toast, cereal and waffles/fruit. The breakfast area is samall size of a suite and very crowded, come on Marriott how could you design something so small.
"A Suite for Two"
07/24/15 Janice C
I went to an evaluation at Cleveland Clinic. All the hotels close to the hospital were booked so other Marriott hotels were suggested. With the hospital price and a beautiful 2 bedroom suite with living room, kitchen and eating area if we need to come back, this is worth the extra few minutes drive.
"Customer Service Worth The Stay"
06/08/15 kjhall greenwood, in
While my husband being hospitalized in Cleveland for a lung transplant I stayed at Towneplace for over two months. And although it was not the most prestigious property I have stayed at, the customer service was great. Under the circumstances both the front desk and maintenance were always helpful and friendly. The only downside was the limited cable channels. (You tend to spend a lot of time in the room when it is not a vacation trip.). There are several restaurants close by plus the rooms have small kitchenettes. We would definitely recommend this to anyone staying in the area.
"Daughter's graduation from Oberlin"
05/26/15 Mark W
My extended family just spent 3 nights while visiting Oberlin for our daughters graduation. It was the only dependable name brand hotel that offered a 2 bedroom suite, necessary for our party of 5. We are Marriott reward members and always look first at their options. First the positive: reasonable nightly rate, clean, well maintained, comfortable beds, good climate control, friendly accommodating staff, nice kitchen area w full stove/oven/ microwave, small but nice workout room w modern equipment. The negatives: choose a room facing the front as there is a railroad line close to the hotel in the rear and freight train horns occurred in the middle of the night disturbing sleep; breakfast bare boned continental with packaged muffins in small room, though another Marriott shares site with a full hot breakfast for purchase and Starbucks; pull out sofa in living room has thin uncomfortable mattress; overcharged for room compared to promised rates when booked online at Marriott site, apologetically refunded on checkout. Overall wound recommend stay here with above noted.
"Weekend stay in Westlake"
05/19/15 Melanie D Columbus, Ohio
For a quick weekend stay, the location was easy to find and convenient to our family. Our room was clean, quiet, had free wifi, and met all of our needs. The only downside is when we went down to get breakfast, there were out of coffee and the only food left at breakfast bar was English muffins. We left and went out for breakfast. We would stay again.