All hotels in Burlington, Ontario, Canada

"Waterfront hotel, lakeshore road, Burlington, ON"
The hotel was very comfortable. The room was a bit dated but it was clean and had a lovely view of the lake. The gym was great. The staff were friendly. The neighbourhood was incredible!! Parking was a little difficult on weekends. Overall a great place to stay on the lake in a cosy neighbourhood!
6 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Gabriela
"Meh"
When I booked the hotel I was promised one King size bed. I got there only to be put in the basement of the hotel in a double room. Bathroom facilities were old and was not a great stay. I would choose something else next time.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Blake
Parking was a real issue. considering the size of the hotel there is just not enough parking
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Douglas
"we will be back"
A very pleasant surprise!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Medicore"
Great Location. Comfy bed. Sheets had stains. Elevator sketchy. Dated furniture. Staff was great but hotel definitely needs updating.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Meeting Room facilities are great! Get a room with a lake view if possible
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
D Michael
Excellent venue
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Stunning location! The hotel Needs Updating!"
The actual location is great It actually is on a very rare location only on Lake Ontario in a beautiful town! That makes even more important that the hotel get some renovations and the rooms be updated.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Jane
"Great Stay!"
Great location! The view is beautiful - the hotel is clean and the staff is friendly.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Paid too much"
Overpriced for quality of room.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Recommend!!"
Can't complain about our room at all. We found it to be very clean and very comfortable! The only thing we weren't impressed with was the food we had ordered from the restaurant downstairs. A coupon was given for $10 off in the restaurant which was a nice little perk until we received and ate the nachos we had ordered. They were the plainest nachos we'd ever had! Hardly any toppings and extremely expensive for what we got even with the $10 off! Weren't impressed with that at all. Otherwise, our stay was very comfortable and the staff extremely helpful! Great location, too! If the weather had been nicer, walking around the hotel's waterfront and checking out the area's shops would have been a nice highlight. As it was, the view from the restaurant when we went down for the breakfast (included in our stay) was enjoyable and the food satisfying. Many thanks to the cleaning and front staff for making it all feel welcoming!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Good - hotel clean, staff helpful. Decor could do with sprucing up but comfortable. Good location.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Pleased with this hotel; walked to Performing Arts"
Very attractive location; enjoyed dinner at pub on site and walked to Performing Arts Centre. Suite was clean and comfortable; decor a little dated.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great night"
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Greg
"Dated and in need of renovation."
Room has not been renovated since mid 70s. The bed was extremely old and worn. It felt like a $65 a night motel. Not worth the money. WiFi was hopeless. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
business
"In the Heart of Burlington"
Great Location, Excellent for 1st time or repeat visitors
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
D. Michael
"Scenic Location"
When the sun rises in the east across Lake Ontario, there couldn't be a more scenic location so close to the center of Burlington and access to regional freeways.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Do not stay here!"
Room was in poor condition, rusted metal bars, broken mirrors. Terrible stay
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Jaymon
"A comfortable hotel with a beautiful view."
It was a relaxing stay at the hotel. The room was quite comfortable and spacious, but the décor was a little outdated. The service at the desk was extremely friendly and inviting. The staff was informative about the city with excellent suggestions for restaurants and even gave a coupon for one of them (and the restaurant was amazing!). The breakfast, which was complementary with the room, was okay...it was being served at the restaurant attached to the hotel, and it was a little confusing trying to figure out where it was being served in the restaurant...we wandered for a moment. This was not a big issue, and overall it was a great experience. The view from the room of the waterfront was absolutely beautiful. We will definitely be back in the near future with our next visit to Burlington.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Convenient location"
Easy check in, free parking and free breakfast, suited our needs
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Needs to he maintained"
Lobby and location are gorgeous. Rooms were not. Wallpaper peeling, tiles discoloured and not installed nicely, the tub was leaking and had that black grunge stain from not being cleaned. It looked like someone tried to regular the wallpaper with caulking. Not what I ws expecting.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"OK Hotel. Convenient locataion."
Everything was fine. However, breakfast was included and it was really third rate. The eggs (I think it was supposed to be a cheese omelet) were inedible and they only provided plastic/paper plates, plastic cutlery and paper cups!!!!! Definitely not what I had expected nor that I found acceptable.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Edith
"The Waterfront Hotel-a nice experience"
Easy to get to. 5 minutes off the QEW. An unassuming little hotel right on the lakefront. Nothing fancy but quite comfortable for a three star property. Nice pier & boardwalk around the lake adjacent to the hotel. Rooms were a bit cramped but the beds were super cozy. I would return and stay again. Beaver & Bulldog restaurant on site has good food and be sure to go to Pepperwoods just down the street,a great upscale brewpub with tonnes of selection.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Renovated and lovely, but more must be done"
Arrived to welcoming attitude and nice room. After dinner, returned and got ready for bed. Then found the TV didn't work and the toilet was broken. Arrrrg. In the morning after a shower, learned the hairdryer didn't work. Then to add insult to injury the mechanical staff made me wait with wet hair as a new hairdryer was installed completely instead of just giving me one so I could get on with my day. Did they think I might steal it??? All in all the hotel looks great and has very nice staff, but it clearly needs more work. I don't quite buy that they didn't know about the room deficiencies when they put us in it.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Dawn
"Good stay"
Good stay, beautiful location. I do not like the disposable dishes for breakfast - not eco-friendly or esthetic.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Hotel Review"
Great bar with the hotel, packed on the week-ends with dancing. I only found 1 ice macheine that woked in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Lovely hotel with great views of Lake Ontario....."
Hotel staff excellent, Good sized room which was nice and clean.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great Hotel waterfront veiw"
Great and friendly staff, great view, parking is a municipal lot hard to find a spot.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Rough around the edges, but location location"
I stay at this hotel several times a year, when I'm in town with my hubby and two young boys to visit my parents who live walking distance away. It's typically busy with young hockey players in town for tournaments. I love the park nearby and accessibility to village amenities. But, I've noticed over the past couple of years that the hotel is getting a little rough around the edges.... Upon check-in to my pre-paid room, I was asked for a $150 damage deposit (which has increased from $50 last visit). I inspected the room, a desk lamp was held together with scotch tape, the mini-fridge was missing altogether, wall-paper peeling back and it seemed the room hadn't been completely re-set. (mugs/cups/toiletries/toilet paper missing or incomplete). I informed the front desk, she took notes, but nothing was done about any of it. We had planned to only stay one night, but it made me think of next time choosing a different hotel. It seems like the hotel isn't investing in proper infrastructure improvements/upkeep anymore....that there will be an opportunity for redevelopment into a fancier hotel once the adjacent condo development is behind them. That night at 2am my son got really sick with the flu, and made an awful barfy mess. The night desk manager on duty hustled to help us with extra towels, fresh sheets, duvet, taxi to the 24-hour pharmacy etc. He was amazing. We had to stay an extra night until my son was better for the long drive home. Xmas eve!!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Bah
We had a fabulous stay at the Waterfront. The reviews were correct, the hotel could use a facelift, but by no means was it terrible. We had a great view, the room was spotlessly clean and fresh smelling and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very busy so try and get there early. We would definately stay here again. Best location in beautiful downtown Burlington.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Debbie
"A room with an industrial view."
Holes in the wall. The room needs to be repaired. Went to the washroom no toiletpaper. Had to get my husband to go get me toilet paper. There was a cuban ballet company staying on the floor. They practiced and talked outside our door all night. We had 3 hours sleep. The hotel staff didn't help at all. We had a view of the roof. I was so disappointed. I had stayed here last March and the service and stay then was fantastic to say the least.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Closest hotel to downtown Burlington and the Lake."
First impression was the peeling paint on the bathroom ceiling, empty kleenex container, and 12 old messages on the telephone answering system dating back over one month.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Sam
"Clean and Comfortable"
One night stay. Clean and comfortable accommodation in a hotel that is becoming tired. Unfortunately there are no other hotels in downtown Burlington. (Ontario)
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Only in for one night, but overall had a nice experience. Very happy with the rooms.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice location"
Making a second vehicle pay for parking when they were staying overnight - paid good money for our room and my fiance was arriving at a different time so had to pay for parking....:(
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"The Chlorinator"
We where put on the "LL" floor, this is where the chlorine pool, hot tube, laundry facility and exercise room are. The strong chlorine smell and noise made our room uninhabitable, We paid in advance and added a room upgraded. I booked our room 5 weeks in advance. Eventually after arguing with front staff we where provided with a similar room on a real floor. I 'm not new to hotels and would consider myself quite tolerant, but this hotel is very tired, it needs updating and staff require lesions in customer service.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
J
"Adequate rating for the Hotel Waterfront"
Comfortable room however there is a strange odour in the hallways and the room that seems to date the hotel. It would also be preferred that the "free parking" that is noted on their website apply to all guest vehicles staying there and not just one parking pass per room. Sometimes a husband and wife will arrive in two cars for the same overnight stay and both should receive parking passes when staying with the hotel in one suite.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Best hotel to stay in Burlington."
Very comfortable and accessible. Staff are great. Beautiful surroundings with lake, pier and park right outside the door. Food in adjoining restaurant for dinner really good. Breakfast is included with stay but I don't like the disposable dishes - not aesthetic or eco-friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"disappointed & felt ripped off"
we had requested a room with a view/when we checked in & arrived in the room we saw the view was of a rooftop & vents. Very disappointed++++ As a result we were moved to another room but had to pay an additional $20.00!!! We were NOT happy. The second room was nice BTW
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Right downtown to shops, restaurants, waterfront."
A very good friend of mine went for the annual high school reunion. 5 minutes from the Queen Head Pub. No cab needed! Did some shopping in the great home décor shops only 3 mins. from the hotel before registering. Room very clean, comfortable. Lighting great, bathroom large enough to share. The beds were SOOOO comfortable. There is a hot tub and a pool. Next morning went down for the hot and cold breakfast that was included and sat with some friends from the reunion. All in all it was a GREAT experience and I highly recommend this hotel. Parking pass included with the price was most helpful.
"Basics"
Great location. Clean and adequate. Needs some refreshing and updating.
CB
Room was nice - ground level though - so view of lake was not great, but view of people walking by the room window were :(
"Tired Hotel"
Rooms are tired and and require updating.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Kathleen
"close to Joseph Brant Hospital"
Very nice - very clean and beautiful rooms
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Excellent.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"bucolic hotel"
enjoyed every moment of our stay and appreciated the beautifull surroundings.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Michel
"Great View"
The hotel had a great view but I was disappointed in the condition of the rooms. They are in need of a reno. The hotel front desk staff gave luke warm reception when I arrived. However, the housekeeping staff were amazing and very friendly.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Jo
"Great view"
We enjoyed our stay. Our room was good. But, the bacon and sausage were too dry for breakfast. Most importantly the bathroom in the restaurant was not clean at all and the toilet paper holder was broken. Not at all pleasing. And, very discussing for a restaurant/hotel services.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great location - shame about the food"
The hotel is starting to feel tired, but I can live with that...it's the 'free buffet breakfast' that is to be avoided at all costs. It's just terrible. They continually ran out of things, then, when they arrived, they were just terrible I can honestly say I've never thrown out so much 'buffet' food before. Sausage because they were cold by the time the eggs arrived, then the eggs because they were just awful...folded over cheese whiz. Really? Oh ya, despite the hotel being full the night before (which should have been a clue to the cook staff) they were out of everything because 'we all arrived at 9:00"..ah, so it's the guests fault.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
MDMcKelvie
"Great Location!"
Great location but no mini fridge in rooms was a little inconvenient. But other than that, all is good.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014