All hotels in St. Pete Beach, Florida, United States of America
6300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"poor front desk management"
Second time staying. I was disappointed for a few reasons,I asked for garden view room which I did not get.My friend also stayed and she was told her room would be right next to mine but it was four rooms down the hall.She also paid 30+$'s less a night even when I booked with hotels.com and was told there was nothing I could do about it ( with an attitude).you can not bring a cooler to the pool either and their drinks are way overpriced. I will say the restaurant was very good and had great servers.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
bobbi
"Great place!"
Great fun place! Rooms were a bit lacking, but the overall place is super fun! Actually got to see some sea turtles hatching on the beach one night right outside the beach bar!
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"PCI"
Really enjoyed our stay.Just felt so relaxed and stress free.We will be back!!!!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Can't check in until 4pm?????"
Not a place for a couples getaway. Not quiet or romantic. Rooms are old along with the furniture. Very loud. BUT fun place to stay. Nice pool and bar. Plus it's the beginning of all the bars along the beach. Had a problem tho with not being able to check in before 4pm. EVERYONE ELSE was able to check in around noon and they weren't even full. The receptionist even said our room was ready but wasn't allowed to give us the keys. I even asked why others were allowed to check in but they didn't give us an answer lol. So, if you're going for one night it's a waste of your time. You won't have time to use the pool since you check in at 4pm and check out is 11am lol. Unreal.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Dont waste your time on this dump"
Place was a total dump Filthy and disgusting. Felt like a motel you would see on an episode of cops where they do one of those stings Checked in and left 45 min later.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Fourth of July mini vacation"
My family and I wanted to go to the beach for the fourth of July and decided to try Postcard Inn, our stay was awesome the entire staff was friendly , knowledgeable about the area and very helpful if we needed anything, not only did we love the stay and plan on coming back but our friends that joined us for the day were also very pleased with the hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Maria
"On the beach cozy hotel"
It was wonderful! Frank at the front desk, was really helpful and upgraded our room free of charge, which was a plus. Room did have a funny damp smell to it but it was tolerable . Maybe some candles or plug ins will do the trick. Cheapest I found on this block. They have a bar called players club and have really cheap drinks and free pool table arcade games ect! So that was a plus. Oh and a 711 for late night snacks is a plus. But they don't sell alcohol after midnight.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Miriam
The facility was nice. It has a reputation of a singles party atmosphere. Which I can see happening depending on when you stay there. This was my family's second time staying at PCI. It was like the first, not too crazy.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
david
"Overrated..."
Paid way too much for a subpar hotel. The rooms were dated, noisey, bed was not comfortable, and even the TV had limited viewing options. The proximity to the beach was the nicest feature, but the advertised "retro charm" was more like "dated & in need of repair". For the price, I expected sooo much more!
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Glenn
"Damp hut on the beach"
Was recommended to us by a friend but we found the experience rather disappointing. Our room was more like a concrete shelter which smelt damp. The bathroom was in poor condition and the shower was rather blocked.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for the feedback. We are getting ready to start a renovation that will make a significant impact on the guest bathrooms and upgrade them significantly. I hope you will give us another opportunity so you can experience these improvements first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"pci 4 day memorial day weekend"
Great trip..love st pete...casual young hotel..great pool and bar..Super crazy during memorial day weekend..fun tho....think they over charge tho for special weekends...250 per night for garden view?? Phone didn't work shower was broken..fixed quickly. Bed was nice AC was nice and cold. Great beach !! :-) we will come back :-)
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for the feedback about your stay. The resort is getting ready to upgrade the guestrooms, specifically the bathrooms. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
michele
"horrible"
Horrible. Old run down.smelled like mold. Photos on the Internet deceiving. We stayed 1 night and checked out the following morning. Will never return or recommend. Looked like a college dormitory. Not ok for people parents of college students.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Please accept my apologies for not exceeding your expectations. The resort is getting ready to undergo a major renovation I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future if your travel needs bring you back to the SPB area so you can experience these upgrades first hand. The work will be completed by the end of the year. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Anniversary weekend"
Rooms/bathrooms are in desperate need of repairs
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am excited to share that we are getting ready to undergo a major renovation which will make a significant impact on the guestrooms. I hope you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of the resort if your travels bring you back to the SPB area again. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Next time I go to St Pete Beach I will not be stay"
While we stayed so did several college age kids. There were hotel room parties that lasted all night which is what I was not expecting. The room was very small, especially for the price paid. There are much nicer places to stay for the same amount, I wish those places would not have been booked when I found out about our trip.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
The hotel hosted a fraternity formal during the weekend you stayed at the property. Please accept my apologies for the noisier than usual crowd. The resort is going through a renovation this year that will make a significant impact on the guestrooms. Our rooms with 2 queen beds are much larger than a room with a king bed and includes a sitting area. I hope you will consider the Postcard Inn in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Perfect Weekend Hotel on The Beach"
Quiet property with great style in the rooms. Wish I had more time to check out the pool!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay! I look forward to your return visit. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Jonathan
"Great beach not so great room."
Not very good for the price. I could not believe they charged a resort fee for this place!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Gary: The resort will be undergoing a major renovation this year and hopefully you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of the resort. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Couple's getaway couldn't compete with the Frat!"
Have stayed here before, so we knew what we were getting. They are one of the few places that takes dogs- and that was important to us. Unfortunately there was a large fraternity event during our stay. Very noisy and behaving as expected. Make sure there is nothing like that going on unless that is what you are looking for!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I received several noise complaints about the fraternity formal that was in house during the time you stayed at the property. Please accept my apologies and I don't believe we will take a group like this in the future. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
3 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Clayton
"Do not stay here"
Terrible treatment, Terrible service Dirty Great area plenty of great hotels - Alden, Guy Harvey, Sirata
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I was disappointed to read that we did not exceed your expectations. The hotel is getting ready to start an major renovation and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to change your impression. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Lipstick on a pig! Nice front facade hiding a dump"
One of the worst hotel experiences I've had in years. The staff couldn't handle the room turnover. Checkin was delayed until 5:30, safe in room was broken, tub was chipped, cracked and rusting on outside edges staining bathrrom floor. We heard it was recently renovated but it was basically a dump. A $290/night (including taxes and resort... Laugh... Fees). Would never recommend and would never stay there again. The front is really the only thing renovated. You basically got nothing for your resort fee either.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
The hotel has started a major renovation that will directly impact the guestrooms. I hope you will give us another try in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards. Paul Herbert GM
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not the best."
If you are looking to party your heart away and be around a bunch of college students, then this is your place. If you just want to go and relax, have a few drinks, then no. I would suggest staying at the Loews Don Cesar. Our room was on the 1st floor, at a corner of a walk way facing the parking lot. I can tell you for sure that we only for 2 hours of sleep because of the amount of noise and people banging into our door. For the amount of money you are about to spend, I would go elsewhere. Best of luck!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Gisette
"SO SO"
Not worth the money Restaurant was overpriced
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Victor
Was a good location, close to a lot of shops and restaurants. Pretty clean. Outdoor space was great.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
It was good to read that you enjoyed you overall stay at the Postcard Inn. I look forward to your return visit. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Leslie
"An updated Motel on St. Pete Beach"
The hotel grounds are beautiful, and its right on the beach. The staff are not overly friendly or professional, but I think that's what the hotel is going for (laid back and relaxed). The courtyard has recently been converted to artificial grass, probably so they can have more weddings without destroying the grass. It looks great and really isn't noticeable. The rooms are nothing special - typical beach motel with a nicer bed and decor I'd say. The beds are quite comfy, though the lighting is pretty bad and the bathrooms are very cramped. But then again, you're on a beach vacation so you're not really spending much time in the rooms. The hotel's food comes from the PCI Bar & Grill, which honestly is disappointing. Their food is not good and over priced, simply put. An example, $12 for two eggs and bacon. There are many better options within walking distance from the hotel that you should eat at over the PCI Bar and Grill. The PCI Beach Bar is incredible. The bar staff is so friendly and kind. My fiance and I made friends with most of them during our trip. They were even so kind to offer us tips for where to eat and go during our stay. Overall, you get what you pay for at the Postcard Inn. Don't come here expecting to get a resort experience because you'll leave disappointed. Come here for the location to the beach and the price.
4 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Never again"
The hotel room and bathroom are extremely outdated and questionably clean. The beds are HORRIBLE, and by day 2, I had over 10 bug bites- not sure where they came from. This hotel is extremely overpriced, and I will neverrrrr stay here again. Do not recommend.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
The resort is getting ready to start a major renovation to the guestrooms which will make a significant impact, especially the bathrooms. All the guestrooms will be getting new beds as part of the renovation. The hotel did not have any issues with bedbugs during the time you stayed at the property but there are sand fleas at the waters edge that could make you think it's a bed bug attack. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future if your travels bring you back to the SPB area. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
G.R.
Very comfortable and accomodating. A little noisy in the morning though.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for leaving a review about your stay. The hotel will be installing double pane windows this year which will help with outside noise. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
"Great beach access"
Postcard Inn is advertised very well on Expedia. Hotel staff was friendly and great access to the beach.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for the feedback, especially about the service levels. The staff takes customer service very serious. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
chris
"Very close to all the beach bars"
Hotel itself was ok ... the rooms were small and outdated ... the bathrooms were old and could use a good cleaning. BUT ... this hotel is right where you want to be. Walk outside and all the beach bars are right there. Great stay !
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
My first thought it was run down, but after stating there it was meant to look that way very casual. It was not dirty at all. Very clean but if you are used to an upscale place you will probably not enjoy this Hotel!!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Beachy"
Short stay with the kids. Beautiful beach! Really more of a party spot, but overall a good time. Room walls are thin so noise travels. The staff is outstanding!
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"This is a $50 hotel for $350"
Horrible! It's only saving grace was the adjacent beach and pool. Huge roach in room. Ice makers don't work. Very uncomfortable bed and pillows. No electrical outlet in bathrooms. Was supposed to deliver mini fridge to the room but never did. Air conditioner could not keep constant temp... too hot then too cold. Very plain and outdated inside (a party pad for spring breakers).
2 night trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, but too expensive"
Great proximity to anything we wanted to do, grocery store across the street, bars and restaurants up and down gulf blvd. No rooms with kitchens available, so you're at the mercy of the i house restaurant or any of the other places within walking distance. I thought the price was a little steep for what you got, we will stay elsewhere next year. There are just too many bargains to find.
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Corey
"TERRIBLE"
Over priced, old - Don't go by the pictures posted. Over use of room freshener. Pink toilet base with white top. Hotel remodel... that 's a joke. Plywood floors
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Complete sham this is an old Travel Lodge"
Disgusting cracks in s, broken old fixtures, old uncomfortable beds, rooms layouts are Drab and depressing, terrible cosmetic issues, floors lose, lights old and dirty, Staff was fine no complaints there. This hotel is claiming to be a boutique hotel which anyone whom actually stays in boutique hotels knows this hotel is a far cry from even close to that. This is an old travel lodge chain motel we found out that has been cosmetically band aided to seem better. In reality you pay for the location which is great. Honestly my room cost per night after taxes were right under $300 . I would have paid the $380-$425 at the trade wind for the cleanliness, service, and location if I would have known.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
meg
"Spend the extra $$"
Hotel isn't too bad, nothing exceptional. The walls are paper thin and for the money, I would spend the extra $25 a night and stay at a different hotel. The two options for rooms are either facing a loud courtyard or another loud motel. The location is perfect, close and accessible to everything on St. Pete.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Its a great place for young people to party down!"
Great location. Only stayed there because they let dogs come.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Jodi
"too many cops around for a safe feeling stay"
the most I have ever spent in one night on a room (330.00) for the worst smelling....dirty nasty room.
Ron
"Last minute getaway"
We love the post card inn. It's laid back not super fancy just right for us!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
carly
"Pci"
outstanding, great, super, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
rab
"Not the comfort of a brand name..."
If you are used to a big brand name hotel - do not stay here. Many things were not working in the room and the room had no character. The bar staff was great. Three gentlemen - Kyle, Ruan and Solomon - handled spring break business professionally and legally (asked for IDs each time). One of the ladies at check in was great and the restaurant manager assisted us with transportation as we were heading out. While we were checking in the 2nd front desk associate gave two different guests room keys without asking for IDs to verify the room occupants. That did not make me feel safe. Service far outweighs the product. I would spend my F&B money there again but not my lodging dollars.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Amiee
"Postcard Inn on the Beach"
This was a very fun and cute place. Loved the retro surfer rooms. We had a blast!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Christy
"Spring Break !!!"
Grandpa and grandma, 2 kids (11 and 13) shocked with the beach and night noise!!!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
joan
"Postcard of a ghetto"
Hotel room was fine, room temperature could not be adjusted. The big issue was the community/bar area, which was filled with folks who clearly were not staying at the hotel. Not just filled but swarming with them. Folks who appeared ready to rumble in every sense. We will NOT stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Loved the beach access!"
Friendly staff, room was comfortable. Tiki bar, restaurant and beach amenities were great! Beautiful beach.
5 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
sue
"Close to the beach but ......"
Not a good hotel , you can hear the next door flushing there toilet, roaches in the bathroom, dirt under the bed. Pros. Dog friendly.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
eli
"The hotel was right on the beach."
We had a wonderful stay. The staff was customer service all the way. Even though the hotel is older it was very clean and very well taken care of. There was a beach bar with live entertainment which we enjoyed. It also had a really nice pool area.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Cindy
"Weekend Getaway"
Had a blast here! There was so much to do at Postcard Inn!! The room was comfortable and fun! Just a few steps from the beach and bar. I can't wait to go back!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Mallory
"Family Friendly on the beach"
I well located beach hotel with lots of thing to do without leaving the complex.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Dont waste your money, sleep at the Y"
In the room I found dead and living roaches, hair on the bathroom floor, closet had a leaking pipe, sand on the floor, the light by the bed was broken, sheets were stained, and the towels were worn out. You can hear the people in the next rooms conversations. If you are looking to party and you dont care where you sleep, this is the place for you.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Very quaint hotel. Would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
robert
"PCI beach hotel"
I stayed in the cabanas by the pool. The hotel has been somehow renovated but it is an old building. It's is clean with a large crew of employees that you see working constantly maintaining the place . I don't give a 5 in cleanness because of the room carpet. My carpet was weat and not clean at all. Maybe it is not a good idea to have carpets in a beach hotel. No refrigerator in the room. The restaurant was VERY slow and disorganized with lack of leadership.Food ok. The lobby decoration and personal are nice. Plenty of places to eat at walking distance.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015