All hotels in St. Pete Beach, Florida, United States of America
6300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Damp hut on the beach"
Was recommended to us by a friend but we found the experience rather disappointing. Our room was more like a concrete shelter which smelt damp. The bathroom was in poor condition and the shower was rather blocked.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for the feedback. We are getting ready to start a renovation that will make a significant impact on the guest bathrooms and upgrade them significantly. I hope you will give us another opportunity so you can experience these improvements first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"pci 4 day memorial day weekend"
Great trip..love st pete...casual young hotel..great pool and bar..Super crazy during memorial day weekend..fun tho....think they over charge tho for special weekends...250 per night for garden view?? Phone didn't work shower was broken..fixed quickly. Bed was nice AC was nice and cold. Great beach !! :-) we will come back :-)
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for the feedback about your stay. The resort is getting ready to upgrade the guestrooms, specifically the bathrooms. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
michele
"horrible"
Horrible. Old run down.smelled like mold. Photos on the Internet deceiving. We stayed 1 night and checked out the following morning. Will never return or recommend. Looked like a college dormitory. Not ok for people parents of college students.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Please accept my apologies for not exceeding your expectations. The resort is getting ready to undergo a major renovation I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future if your travel needs bring you back to the SPB area so you can experience these upgrades first hand. The work will be completed by the end of the year. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Anniversary weekend"
Rooms/bathrooms are in desperate need of repairs
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am excited to share that we are getting ready to undergo a major renovation which will make a significant impact on the guestrooms. I hope you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of the resort if your travels bring you back to the SPB area again. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Next time I go to St Pete Beach I will not be stay"
While we stayed so did several college age kids. There were hotel room parties that lasted all night which is what I was not expecting. The room was very small, especially for the price paid. There are much nicer places to stay for the same amount, I wish those places would not have been booked when I found out about our trip.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
The hotel hosted a fraternity formal during the weekend you stayed at the property. Please accept my apologies for the noisier than usual crowd. The resort is going through a renovation this year that will make a significant impact on the guestrooms. Our rooms with 2 queen beds are much larger than a room with a king bed and includes a sitting area. I hope you will consider the Postcard Inn in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Perfect Weekend Hotel on The Beach"
Quiet property with great style in the rooms. Wish I had more time to check out the pool!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay! I look forward to your return visit. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Jonathan
"Great beach not so great room."
Not very good for the price. I could not believe they charged a resort fee for this place!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Gary: The resort will be undergoing a major renovation this year and hopefully you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of the resort. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Couple's getaway couldn't compete with the Frat!"
Have stayed here before, so we knew what we were getting. They are one of the few places that takes dogs- and that was important to us. Unfortunately there was a large fraternity event during our stay. Very noisy and behaving as expected. Make sure there is nothing like that going on unless that is what you are looking for!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I received several noise complaints about the fraternity formal that was in house during the time you stayed at the property. Please accept my apologies and I don't believe we will take a group like this in the future. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
3 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Clayton
"Do not stay here"
Terrible treatment, Terrible service Dirty Great area plenty of great hotels - Alden, Guy Harvey, Sirata
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I was disappointed to read that we did not exceed your expectations. The hotel is getting ready to start an major renovation and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to change your impression. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Lipstick on a pig! Nice front facade hiding a dump"
One of the worst hotel experiences I've had in years. The staff couldn't handle the room turnover. Checkin was delayed until 5:30, safe in room was broken, tub was chipped, cracked and rusting on outside edges staining bathrrom floor. We heard it was recently renovated but it was basically a dump. A $290/night (including taxes and resort... Laugh... Fees). Would never recommend and would never stay there again. The front is really the only thing renovated. You basically got nothing for your resort fee either.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
The hotel has started a major renovation that will directly impact the guestrooms. I hope you will give us another try in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards. Paul Herbert GM
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not the best."
If you are looking to party your heart away and be around a bunch of college students, then this is your place. If you just want to go and relax, have a few drinks, then no. I would suggest staying at the Loews Don Cesar. Our room was on the 1st floor, at a corner of a walk way facing the parking lot. I can tell you for sure that we only for 2 hours of sleep because of the amount of noise and people banging into our door. For the amount of money you are about to spend, I would go elsewhere. Best of luck!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Gisette
"SO SO"
Not worth the money Restaurant was overpriced
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Victor
"An updated Motel on St. Pete Beach"
The hotel grounds are beautiful, and its right on the beach. The staff are not overly friendly or professional, but I think that's what the hotel is going for (laid back and relaxed). The courtyard has recently been converted to artificial grass, probably so they can have more weddings without destroying the grass. It looks great and really isn't noticeable. The rooms are nothing special - typical beach motel with a nicer bed and decor I'd say. The beds are quite comfy, though the lighting is pretty bad and the bathrooms are very cramped. But then again, you're on a beach vacation so you're not really spending much time in the rooms. The hotel's food comes from the PCI Bar & Grill, which honestly is disappointing. Their food is not good and over priced, simply put. An example, $12 for two eggs and bacon. There are many better options within walking distance from the hotel that you should eat at over the PCI Bar and Grill. The PCI Beach Bar is incredible. The bar staff is so friendly and kind. My fiance and I made friends with most of them during our trip. They were even so kind to offer us tips for where to eat and go during our stay. Overall, you get what you pay for at the Postcard Inn. Don't come here expecting to get a resort experience because you'll leave disappointed. Come here for the location to the beach and the price.
4 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Beachy"
Short stay with the kids. Beautiful beach! Really more of a party spot, but overall a good time. Room walls are thin so noise travels. The staff is outstanding!
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"This is a $50 hotel for $350"
Horrible! It's only saving grace was the adjacent beach and pool. Huge roach in room. Ice makers don't work. Very uncomfortable bed and pillows. No electrical outlet in bathrooms. Was supposed to deliver mini fridge to the room but never did. Air conditioner could not keep constant temp... too hot then too cold. Very plain and outdated inside (a party pad for spring breakers).
2 night trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, but too expensive"
Great proximity to anything we wanted to do, grocery store across the street, bars and restaurants up and down gulf blvd. No rooms with kitchens available, so you're at the mercy of the i house restaurant or any of the other places within walking distance. I thought the price was a little steep for what you got, we will stay elsewhere next year. There are just too many bargains to find.
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Corey
"Spend the extra $$"
Hotel isn't too bad, nothing exceptional. The walls are paper thin and for the money, I would spend the extra $25 a night and stay at a different hotel. The two options for rooms are either facing a loud courtyard or another loud motel. The location is perfect, close and accessible to everything on St. Pete.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Its a great place for young people to party down!"
Great location. Only stayed there because they let dogs come.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Jodi
"too many cops around for a safe feeling stay"
the most I have ever spent in one night on a room (330.00) for the worst smelling....dirty nasty room.
Ron
"Last minute getaway"
We love the post card inn. It's laid back not super fancy just right for us!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
carly
"Pci"
outstanding, great, super, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
rab
"Not the comfort of a brand name..."
If you are used to a big brand name hotel - do not stay here. Many things were not working in the room and the room had no character. The bar staff was great. Three gentlemen - Kyle, Ruan and Solomon - handled spring break business professionally and legally (asked for IDs each time). One of the ladies at check in was great and the restaurant manager assisted us with transportation as we were heading out. While we were checking in the 2nd front desk associate gave two different guests room keys without asking for IDs to verify the room occupants. That did not make me feel safe. Service far outweighs the product. I would spend my F&B money there again but not my lodging dollars.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Amiee
"Postcard Inn on the Beach"
This was a very fun and cute place. Loved the retro surfer rooms. We had a blast!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Christy
"Spring Break !!!"
Grandpa and grandma, 2 kids (11 and 13) shocked with the beach and night noise!!!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
joan
"Postcard of a ghetto"
Hotel room was fine, room temperature could not be adjusted. The big issue was the community/bar area, which was filled with folks who clearly were not staying at the hotel. Not just filled but swarming with them. Folks who appeared ready to rumble in every sense. We will NOT stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Loved the beach access!"
Friendly staff, room was comfortable. Tiki bar, restaurant and beach amenities were great! Beautiful beach.
5 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
sue
"Close to the beach but ......"
Not a good hotel , you can hear the next door flushing there toilet, roaches in the bathroom, dirt under the bed. Pros. Dog friendly.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
eli
"The hotel was right on the beach."
We had a wonderful stay. The staff was customer service all the way. Even though the hotel is older it was very clean and very well taken care of. There was a beach bar with live entertainment which we enjoyed. It also had a really nice pool area.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Cindy
"Weekend Getaway"
Had a blast here! There was so much to do at Postcard Inn!! The room was comfortable and fun! Just a few steps from the beach and bar. I can't wait to go back!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Mallory
"Family Friendly on the beach"
I well located beach hotel with lots of thing to do without leaving the complex.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Dont waste your money, sleep at the Y"
In the room I found dead and living roaches, hair on the bathroom floor, closet had a leaking pipe, sand on the floor, the light by the bed was broken, sheets were stained, and the towels were worn out. You can hear the people in the next rooms conversations. If you are looking to party and you dont care where you sleep, this is the place for you.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Very quaint hotel. Would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
robert
"PCI beach hotel"
I stayed in the cabanas by the pool. The hotel has been somehow renovated but it is an old building. It's is clean with a large crew of employees that you see working constantly maintaining the place . I don't give a 5 in cleanness because of the room carpet. My carpet was weat and not clean at all. Maybe it is not a good idea to have carpets in a beach hotel. No refrigerator in the room. The restaurant was VERY slow and disorganized with lack of leadership.Food ok. The lobby decoration and personal are nice. Plenty of places to eat at walking distance.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Juan
"Nice Beach Vacation"
Pleasant hotel on the beach with good amenities. Nice vacation spot in good location.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Vince
It was good! Only complaint was the noise in the room above us and terribly unpredictable water temp of the shower
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Poor Customer Service, Management and front desk"
Late arrival, booked 2 joining rooms for a family stay. They couldn't accommodate. Ok, so we all crammed in one room. They refused to refund us for the unsed room, or would accepted a room credit for 1 night. Also didn't happen. Will not be staying here ever again. Location is good though, plenty other to stay at in the same location.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
dustin
"Hiden feed"
Front desk was not helpful. Hidden fees. Hotel fee tax and hotel usage tax. It added 12 dollars more a day to the stay.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Gorgeous Sunsets"
Nice, older hotel, room was clean but the heat/air never would work. The temperature was at record lows the 3 days we were there but we could not get the heat to click on, tried the air also and that would never work. Seemed like the thermostat was not working, not a big issue for us but I think in the summer the room would be very stuffy. The bar and restaurant area were very nice, Adrienne was an outstanding waitress at breakfast and always remembered what we drank and ate every morning. The bar service was good but ran out of Bud Light on our first day after one drink for each of us (4), and while they kept telling us the truck was coming tomorrow, Bud Light was never available. Not a huge issue, but you want what you want and expect a bar to be fully stocked. Our money went elsewhere instead. The beach and pool area were very nice as was the courtyard. The staff was very friendly.
"Great little getaway."
This place was great. Everything you need for a weekend getaway on the beach and you don't even need to leave the hotel. But if you want to there are plenty of great restaurants within in walking distance. We will definitely be back.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Old Florida charm"
Staff very nice, fruit infused water in lobby nice touch, court side rooms nice view-outside rooms not so much. Towels, sunscreen, water and magazines complimentary pool side. Rooms very simple but clean with some interesting furnishings.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Jill
"This place is a dump. Should be Billdozed."
Checked in , went to the room and immediately checked out. Also the lobby was dirty and lobby bathroom filthy.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great concept but poor execution..."
I selected the Postcard Inn as I loved the funky vibe portrayed in the photos. I was expecting "retro" but just got "old and shabby." Our poolside "cabana" needed a pressure cleaning and some new paint. I wasn't expecting a Lowes or Starwood hotel, but also wasn't expecting an old Motel 6 either. The place just looked dingy.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Love the atmosphere, great vibe, will continue to always stay here, recommend to others.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
José Raúl
"Review"
Had no hot water the two days we stayed there! The hotel is an old hotel with minor upgrades to make it look nicer. It is in a good locations and has a nice pool.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great spot in St Pete Beach!"
We had a great stay at the postcard inn. The place is very well renovated, perfect location, great pool/beach area and GREAT beachside bar! Friendly staff! Can't wait to come back.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Charlotte
"Nice place for family reunion."
Family reunion. The facilities were perfect. Had nice courtyard where we gathered (even the dog). The fireplace was also a great spot. Ate at the restaurant. Was a very nice spot to get together.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Florence
they haven't change the drap on bed when they do cleaning each day
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Hai
"Nice motel. Close to beach and lots of fun sights."
Great staff. Nice motel. Lobby, pool, and courtyard was fun for whole family!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Hotel was dated but has been renovated with fresh paint/pictures and bedding. Bed was comfortable and bath was ok. Service at restaurant and hotel was friendly. Food pretty good. Would rate it a 3.5
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"OK, but watch for the hidden fee"
Postcard Inn is convenient to the Gulf beach, and was convenient to us while visiting our son, who lives a few blocks away. Otherwise, it is not a place I would choose to stay. I was most turned off by the "resort fee". Just add the fee to the room rate and don't try to fool people about what a stay costs. It is only $7 per day, but it is not optional. It covers the "complimentary" WiFi, the "free" parking, and $5-off on the restaurant bill (the 1st day only: even if you stay many days, as we did, the $5 off is only once, but the $7 fee stays the same). Also, the complimentary 2 bottles of water is for the 1st day only, so don't get thirsty on days 2 and 3. And, housekeeping did not provide hand towels or a bath mat after the first two days. The drain in the sink was sluggish, and the door to the bathroom was not aligned well, and had to be pulled hard (and loudly) to close. The guest printer in the lobby didn't work, so I had trouble getting airline boarding passes printed. These are a lot of small nits that contributed to an overall lukewarm experience.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015