All hotels in St. Pete Beach, Florida, United States of America
6300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Poor value for money
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Great place!"
Great fun place! Rooms were a bit lacking, but the overall place is super fun! Actually got to see some sea turtles hatching on the beach one night right outside the beach bar!
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"PCI"
Really enjoyed our stay.Just felt so relaxed and stress free.We will be back!!!!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Can't check in until 4pm?????"
Not a place for a couples getaway. Not quiet or romantic. Rooms are old along with the furniture. Very loud. BUT fun place to stay. Nice pool and bar. Plus it's the beginning of all the bars along the beach. Had a problem tho with not being able to check in before 4pm. EVERYONE ELSE was able to check in around noon and they weren't even full. The receptionist even said our room was ready but wasn't allowed to give us the keys. I even asked why others were allowed to check in but they didn't give us an answer lol. So, if you're going for one night it's a waste of your time. You won't have time to use the pool since you check in at 4pm and check out is 11am lol. Unreal.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Dont waste your time on this dump"
Place was a total dump Filthy and disgusting. Felt like a motel you would see on an episode of cops where they do one of those stings Checked in and left 45 min later.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Very good !!! I love stay this hotel I love I love I love I love I love
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Lesson One: Read REviews"
This and old motel that has been redone very Hip! Great location on the beach! But do not get too excited, because the beds are horrible and rooms are less than clean. We had a drink at out door bar it so dirty, they need bleach and power wash the place. This property in not being maintained. They also do not recycle as we were told, very disappointed in that fact.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Traveler
"Fourth of July mini vacation"
My family and I wanted to go to the beach for the fourth of July and decided to try Postcard Inn, our stay was awesome the entire staff was friendly , knowledgeable about the area and very helpful if we needed anything, not only did we love the stay and plan on coming back but our friends that joined us for the day were also very pleased with the hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Maria
"On the beach. Nice tikki bar. Spendy but worth it"
The staff was friendly an helpful. Security was good. Disappointing no alcohol on beach. Good entertainment at tikki bar. Bathroom small but duable. No bugs!!!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
connie
"Nice beach stay!"
Older hotel fixed up nicely. They did a great job with the theme of the hotel. Outside looks old but inside they did a good job and the court yard and pool area was very cute. Close to nice beach. Bar right on the water. Breakfast in their restaurant was very good too. I would return.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"On the beach cozy hotel"
It was wonderful! Frank at the front desk, was really helpful and upgraded our room free of charge, which was a plus. Room did have a funny damp smell to it but it was tolerable . Maybe some candles or plug ins will do the trick. Cheapest I found on this block. They have a bar called players club and have really cheap drinks and free pool table arcade games ect! So that was a plus. Oh and a 711 for late night snacks is a plus. But they don't sell alcohol after midnight.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Miriam
The facility was nice. It has a reputation of a singles party atmosphere. Which I can see happening depending on when you stay there. This was my family's second time staying at PCI. It was like the first, not too crazy.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
david
Rooms too hot no thermostats. Reviews that force me to write more I dislike even more. Make sure you include that part
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Clay P
"Nice and pleasant for couples and families."
Interesting industrial decor -- though the bare concrete floor in the lobby looks awful (they should get local artists to paint it after all cracks are filled).
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
A Buckeye
"Overrated..."
Paid way too much for a subpar hotel. The rooms were dated, noisey, bed was not comfortable, and even the TV had limited viewing options. The proximity to the beach was the nicest feature, but the advertised "retro charm" was more like "dated & in need of repair". For the price, I expected sooo much more!
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Glenn
"Excellent location, decent facilities, rude staff"
Given the mixed reviews, we originally booked this hotel for just one night. Particularly troubling were the negative references to a/c function, bathroom cleanliness and noise. The a/c complaints were pretty accurate: the thermostat in our room was inoperative so we could not regulate room temperature; the room remained relatively cool, but warmer than I would have liked. While the complaints regarding bathroom cleanliness were somewhat applicable to bathrooms in the common areas, I found the bathroom in our room to be clean but dated: the sink and toilet were an older style with exposed stainless steel piping that made the bathroom feel dingy. Also, while we did not experience any noise related issue, we stayed there mid-week and had a courtyard room; given the hotel's close proximity to some of the more popular beach bars, I could see how it could get a bit loud/rowdy on the weekends, particularly in rooms on the south side of the hotel. Overall, we liked the hotel enough to extend our stay.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Really great atmosphere- beach, pool, and casual"
WE loved our stay. Apparently a new group with deep pockets purchased the hotel in FEB 2015 so it's getting even better on a daily basis. That said- we really enjoyed our stay. GREAT pool area and the beach is close by. A lot to do for a family on-site and the casual, beach feel added to the pleasure YET begin able to rent nice beach chairs and umbrellas, hang out at the beach bar shack, listen to live music, and enjoy the scene was perfect. We went with three of our children (7,9, and 11) and they didn't want to leave. Enjoy-
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great Amenities, Thin Walls"
Loved the hotel and all there was to do during the day. Staff was amazing and I was already mentally planning our next visit. Then I spent one night in the room and could hear every conversation and sound from all neighbors. Paper thin walls will be the deciding factor not to stay again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
weekend warrior
No recommended. Old hotel. No elevators. Peeling paint. No locally controlled air. Tile everywhere. Small bathrooms. Bad lighting. Not comfortable.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"nice hotel with great pool and close to beach"
We had a great experience with our granddaughters. The arts and crafts and bingo by the pool. Great staff who took extremely good care of us.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Cheryl
"Very disappointed!"
We had gone to the motel several years ago and had a great time. Our check in was delayed past our scheduled check in so we walked around the grounds. We felt like we just stepped into a Spring Break drunkfest. Drunk girls kareokeeing from their rooms, stumbling guests in and out of the lobby, dirty rooms, and unkempt grounds. I made the terrible mistake of trying to stay here with my family. We immediately cancelled our res and booked a much nicer hotel :)
Nic
"Average hotel. Terrible room"
When we arrived they told us our room was "out of order" so they had to move us to a single king instead of a double queen room. What really happened was they overbooked and have our room away since we were late checking in. The roll away was so bad we ended up sleeping four in a king bed. Won't be staying there again.
"Not worth the money"
Guest services very rude. Room cost for 2 queens was very expensive and had to pay for additional parking/ car -- ridiculous-- do they assume all guest are coming from the same location?? A/C in room was not working and it was well over 85 degrees in room.-- when tried calling front desk from room--telephone was not working, either on my end or the front desk. There was a giant cockroach that chased a guest in room (disgusting) When heading to beach, there were umbrellas with the PCI logo, I figured they were included in the "resort fee," but no, they were available for additional cost. I would expect this from a run down hotel, but not one that calls itself a resort and charges for those "special" amenities. Would not stay here again.
"Fraudulent staff"
Booked through Expedia I go to check in only to be told that Expedia called and cancelled my room the day before. Absolutely no record of this, staff couldn't even provide me with any proof. Expedia even called the front desk to tell them that there was no cancellation. Still the front desk manager stuck to her story and would not refund the money for the room. Bottom line is that the hotel was overbooked and did not have enough rooms to give out and insisted on no refund.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Maria
"Damp hut on the beach"
Was recommended to us by a friend but we found the experience rather disappointing. Our room was more like a concrete shelter which smelt damp. The bathroom was in poor condition and the shower was rather blocked.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for the feedback. We are getting ready to start a renovation that will make a significant impact on the guest bathrooms and upgrade them significantly. I hope you will give us another opportunity so you can experience these improvements first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Cozy beachfront motel"
While convenient and mixed amongst the best beach bars, don't look for luxury here . It's a classic spring break feeling motel and not kids or people who want quietness. It's a party and the staff could care less.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I was disappointed to read your comment about the staff not caring. We have worked diligently over the past year to improve the resort and make it kid friendly. We get a lot of positive comments about all the kids activities the resort offers and how kid friendly the hotel is. I have shared your comments with the staff so we can learn from what the guest is saying. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Close to the beach"
Too many additional charges. $20.00 a day for Resorts fees plus $10.00 for a Refrigerator in the room.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Jorge
"great location"
had a great, relaxing time which is all I wanted to do. gorgeous beaches great resturants and places to hang and have drinks
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
GINA
"pci 4 day memorial day weekend"
Great trip..love st pete...casual young hotel..great pool and bar..Super crazy during memorial day weekend..fun tho....think they over charge tho for special weekends...250 per night for garden view?? Phone didn't work shower was broken..fixed quickly. Bed was nice AC was nice and cold. Great beach !! :-) we will come back :-)
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for the feedback about your stay. The resort is getting ready to upgrade the guestrooms, specifically the bathrooms. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
michele
"horrible"
Horrible. Old run down.smelled like mold. Photos on the Internet deceiving. We stayed 1 night and checked out the following morning. Will never return or recommend. Looked like a college dormitory. Not ok for people parents of college students.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Please accept my apologies for not exceeding your expectations. The resort is getting ready to undergo a major renovation I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future if your travel needs bring you back to the SPB area so you can experience these upgrades first hand. The work will be completed by the end of the year. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great hotel on the beach"
Very comfortable hotel with a great pool and common area. The hotel lobby and restaurant are excellent. The beach bar is small but fun with Live music. I would recommend this to young families and singles plenty of activities for all ages.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Anniversary weekend"
Rooms/bathrooms are in desperate need of repairs
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am excited to share that we are getting ready to undergo a major renovation which will make a significant impact on the guestrooms. I hope you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of the resort if your travels bring you back to the SPB area again. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Nice, cute, but loud"
We had a great stay at the Post Card Inn. We are in our 30's and enjoy a good time, but a ton of younger kids in their 20's were up late hours and the beach bar is LOUD! I'm sure it had something to do with the weddings held there that weekend though. The staff was great, the grounds were ideal and I'll definitely be back to visit.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Bridget
"Next time I go to St Pete Beach I will not be stay"
While we stayed so did several college age kids. There were hotel room parties that lasted all night which is what I was not expecting. The room was very small, especially for the price paid. There are much nicer places to stay for the same amount, I wish those places would not have been booked when I found out about our trip.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
The hotel hosted a fraternity formal during the weekend you stayed at the property. Please accept my apologies for the noisier than usual crowd. The resort is going through a renovation this year that will make a significant impact on the guestrooms. Our rooms with 2 queen beds are much larger than a room with a king bed and includes a sitting area. I hope you will consider the Postcard Inn in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Perfect Weekend Hotel on The Beach"
Quiet property with great style in the rooms. Wish I had more time to check out the pool!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay! I look forward to your return visit. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
2 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Jonathan
"Great beach not so great room."
Not very good for the price. I could not believe they charged a resort fee for this place!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
Gary: The resort will be undergoing a major renovation this year and hopefully you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of the resort. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Couple's getaway couldn't compete with the Frat!"
Have stayed here before, so we knew what we were getting. They are one of the few places that takes dogs- and that was important to us. Unfortunately there was a large fraternity event during our stay. Very noisy and behaving as expected. Make sure there is nothing like that going on unless that is what you are looking for!
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I received several noise complaints about the fraternity formal that was in house during the time you stayed at the property. Please accept my apologies and I don't believe we will take a group like this in the future. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
3 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Clayton
"Do not stay here"
Terrible treatment, Terrible service Dirty Great area plenty of great hotels - Alden, Guy Harvey, Sirata
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
I was disappointed to read that we did not exceed your expectations. The hotel is getting ready to start an major renovation and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to change your impression. Regards, Paul Herbert GM
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Lipstick on a pig! Nice front facade hiding a dump"
One of the worst hotel experiences I've had in years. The staff couldn't handle the room turnover. Checkin was delayed until 5:30, safe in room was broken, tub was chipped, cracked and rusting on outside edges staining bathrrom floor. We heard it was recently renovated but it was basically a dump. A $290/night (including taxes and resort... Laugh... Fees). Would never recommend and would never stay there again. The front is really the only thing renovated. You basically got nothing for your resort fee either.
Response by Postcard Inn On The Beach
The hotel has started a major renovation that will directly impact the guestrooms. I hope you will give us another try in the future so you can experience these upgrades first hand. Regards. Paul Herbert GM
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not the best."
If you are looking to party your heart away and be around a bunch of college students, then this is your place. If you just want to go and relax, have a few drinks, then no. I would suggest staying at the Loews Don Cesar. Our room was on the 1st floor, at a corner of a walk way facing the parking lot. I can tell you for sure that we only for 2 hours of sleep because of the amount of noise and people banging into our door. For the amount of money you are about to spend, I would go elsewhere. Best of luck!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Gisette
"Not so great"
Room infested with cockroaches and front desk said "sorry about that"
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
JoAnn
"SO SO"
Not worth the money Restaurant was overpriced
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Victor
Was a good location, close to a lot of shops and restaurants. Pretty clean. Outdoor space was great.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Leslie
"An updated Motel on St. Pete Beach"
The hotel grounds are beautiful, and its right on the beach. The staff are not overly friendly or professional, but I think that's what the hotel is going for (laid back and relaxed). The courtyard has recently been converted to artificial grass, probably so they can have more weddings without destroying the grass. It looks great and really isn't noticeable. The rooms are nothing special - typical beach motel with a nicer bed and decor I'd say. The beds are quite comfy, though the lighting is pretty bad and the bathrooms are very cramped. But then again, you're on a beach vacation so you're not really spending much time in the rooms. The hotel's food comes from the PCI Bar & Grill, which honestly is disappointing. Their food is not good and over priced, simply put. An example, $12 for two eggs and bacon. There are many better options within walking distance from the hotel that you should eat at over the PCI Bar and Grill. The PCI Beach Bar is incredible. The bar staff is so friendly and kind. My fiance and I made friends with most of them during our trip. They were even so kind to offer us tips for where to eat and go during our stay. Overall, you get what you pay for at the Postcard Inn. Don't come here expecting to get a resort experience because you'll leave disappointed. Come here for the location to the beach and the price.
4 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Never again"
The hotel room and bathroom are extremely outdated and questionably clean. The beds are HORRIBLE, and by day 2, I had over 10 bug bites- not sure where they came from. This hotel is extremely overpriced, and I will neverrrrr stay here again. Do not recommend.
G.R.
Very comfortable and accomodating. A little noisy in the morning though.
"Great beach access"
Postcard Inn is advertised very well on Expedia. Hotel staff was friendly and great access to the beach.
chris
"Very close to all the beach bars"
Hotel itself was ok ... the rooms were small and outdated ... the bathrooms were old and could use a good cleaning. BUT ... this hotel is right where you want to be. Walk outside and all the beach bars are right there. Great stay !
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
My first thought it was run down, but after stating there it was meant to look that way very casual. It was not dirty at all. Very clean but if you are used to an upscale place you will probably not enjoy this Hotel!!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Beachy"
Short stay with the kids. Beautiful beach! Really more of a party spot, but overall a good time. Room walls are thin so noise travels. The staff is outstanding!
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"This is a $50 hotel for $350"
Horrible! It's only saving grace was the adjacent beach and pool. Huge roach in room. Ice makers don't work. Very uncomfortable bed and pillows. No electrical outlet in bathrooms. Was supposed to deliver mini fridge to the room but never did. Air conditioner could not keep constant temp... too hot then too cold. Very plain and outdated inside (a party pad for spring breakers).
2 night trip Apr 4, 2015