All hotels in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1252 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA, 17013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

I have never posted a review before, but felt like I had to here. Our first room would not lock (even with the deadbolt turned from the inside), so we moved rooms. Second room had an anemic heater that took 8 hours on the highest level to warm the room. Bathroom had no heat. Walls around shower were cracked and peeling. Black greasy stuff around the shower head. We asked for a rollaway bed. It came with a torn blanket. Just a bad experience all around.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"You live you learn"
My husband and I reserved this room based on the reviews. We were pretty excited until we got into out room. There are two parts to this hotel. The front part and the back part. We were put in the back part and wow!! The place was a dump. It had stains all over the sheets, bathroom wall was falling out, long pieces of hair stuck to the bathroom floor, wall paper coming off the walls and the furniture was gross. I do have to say that I very kindly went to the front deck and he moved us to the main building for which I was very grateful. It was better but still gave us a creepy feeling.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Was just a stop on our way to Pittsburg"
My lady friend and my 2 daughters were traveling to Pittsburg. I was greeted by the hotel host and he then offered a queen size bed upgrade for our stay. That was a help. Made the stay a bit better. We got to the room. Room was cold but we got the heat going quickly. If 4 people are staying in one room there should be more then three towels in the room. No big deal though. Room was clean and very nice and equipped. 60 dollars for a room was a good deal
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
brian
"Perfect For the Price"
This Econo Lodge is exactly perfect for what it is. A low-cost, comfortable night's sleep just off the PA Turnpike, where everyone is friendly, breakfast is included, and there are a bunch of quick eateries nearby if you need lunch or dinner. If you're upset that your stay wasn't just the Ritz-Carlton, may I suggest you book a night at the Ritz-Carlton. I have stayed at both, and I could have booked 10 nights here for the cost of one night there. Perspective, people. Perspective. Plus, they have a 12:00 check out time. I hate hotels that make you leave at 11:00.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Ryan
"A good night time stay on a trip"
You can't beat the price for the level of comfort and service received. The room was clean and smoke free as promised.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Harrison
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
HORRIBLE HOTEL. HORRIBLE SERVICE. HORRIBLE ROOM. DIRTY.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"great for a night's sleep!"
Great! Bathtub was clogged up and wouldn't drain, but manager said he would take care of it! Friendly staff, coffee didn't taste so good, so we ate across the street at Waffle House for $20.00!
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Easy access off turnpike"
Was never able to connect to the free wifi.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Deb
We did not stay at this motel. The front desk could not find our reservation. While they were looking, a man came in with a handful of bugs that he said were all over his room. We left and called customer service to relocate us. They did do.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Not Clean"
The first room that I was given was still dirty. The bed was not make and the sheets were still on the ground, after having been used. I was given another room. It was still very dirty. The couch had spots all over it. I am not a fussy person but the room was not clean. My family would not have even stayed once they saw it. But I was by myself and just needed a place to lay my head for the evening.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Clean room and friendly staff
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Check out the room before staying"
The first night I was put in a room that had a wet carpet. It was late so I stayed in it and asked to have another room for the second night. I was moved to another room.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"would go back"
this is the second time i have stayed at this location and it's gtood for what i need.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
I was satisfied for that over night stay. I booked a non-smoke queen bed room, soon I checked in, I found the room face to a busy street with a lots of noise. I spoke to the front desk clerk expressing my concern, he compensated me with a king size bed room which located in the middle of the building, a $10 free upgrade.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"My stay"
My stay was wondering the gentleman gave me a free upgrade to a room with a bigger bed.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Deborah Reynolds
"Yuck"
I waited 10 minutes to check into the hotel my because they were very busy (good sign I thought). The gentleman in front of me asked to see his room before he checked in and the manager (owner) said certainly but I stand by the quality of all the rooms. Every fixture in the place was sticky the shower was disgusting! I will not stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
average low standard
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
It was great and cheap for a one night stay. We were asked if we wanted to upgrade to a newly remodeled room for only $10 more and we did. it was great but you could tell they cut corners in their upgrade and some of the wall paper was coming off the wall in the bathroom but it was very nice and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"A place to sleep"
It was adequate. We weren't looking for any frills and that's what this hotel offered. The air conditioner was noisy. Other than that, there's really nothing to say positive or negative about the hotel. I might stay there again, but I would certainly look at the surrounding hotels more closely first.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
BJ
Good value, friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great Value"
I found this hotel to be reasonably priced, very clean and had very courteous and friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Danielle
"Dirty roadside hotel but cheap"
It was what I paid for but the location was right on a busy truck path and was very chaotic. I would look for alternatives the next time. Place really needs to be updated and felt slimy. Breakfast was pretty bad as well but again, for the price it was barely acceptable.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Barrilero
The hotel was nice. We got there at check in time and the staff were very kind to us. They offered to upgraded are room free of charge. The Breakfast didn't have every many options but it is a great place to stay if you just need a place to stop off for the night.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Good for a short, affordable stay"
I just needed a place to sleep for the night in the area and this actually exceeded my expectations. A lot of the similarly-priced hotels in the area had some pretty negative rooms, so I went with this one.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
C
"Stay away from this hotel."
I reserved 2 rooms, both were awful. One room had 3 dead roaches in the bathroom and the A/C didn't work. The response to the first phone call..."Well, we don't have another room to give you". They replaced the unit, we went out to grab dinner; came back the new unit didn't work either. Another phone, another unit. This one worked. If you're looking for a place to feel safe and comfortable, this isn't it.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Twin#2
"Nice hotel."
i like this hotel and would go there again......................................................................................................................
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Jari
Dated décor and in fair condition, very nice front staff person.Priced high for the quality of stay, but located near a popular venue.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Mopar guy
Perfect for overnight stay for travelers. Very clean, comfortable and the general manager was very nice. Close to restaurants and gas stations. Very convenient to the highway. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
B.H.
"Excellent value-nicely kept hotel"
Enjoyed the stay, all of the staff were very nice. Room in very good shape, recent paint inside halls, well-kept. I wondered about the price before booking, but it is real, and an excellent value, would stay again!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
LD71
"Not bad here"
Motel staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was a little old, but clean. Everything worked. A decent place for the money.
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
"Not bad"
Wasn't bad. Room was fine. Would stay there again
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
RB
"new paint"
just redone with new paint, very friendly staff, just off interstate but a very busy spot. would stay again
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
rob
A waste of time exit door will not open from the inside nasty room
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"convenient, adequate"
Room was clean. It was good for our overnight stay. Breakfast was minimal.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Okay for the money, but cheap for a 2 star"
I am a photographer and needed to email pictures to my office. The Wifi at the motel basically didn't work. The equipment is archaic and the bandwith is much to small. The whole hotel was quite warm in the halls and my room.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Travel Stop"
It's not the Ritz, but a good value for a one-night stay. Clean room. Convenient location near PA Turnpike in Carlisle.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Good
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"yucky"
There were good reviews on the Hotel.com website. The place was a typical cheap, nasty motel. Very loud road noise.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"close to fairgounds"
will come back next year
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
"Car show"
This hotel was very convenient being right on the Harrisburg Pike and I81 for Spring Carlisle. We had room 230 and it smelled of mold(which was all around the room) and the wall paper was peeling off the walls. The front desk people were very nice and the breakfast was very good.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Booyah
"Not a good hotel"
Room had a bad smell the rating was higher on sight that's why I choose it but when I got there a whole other story
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
MT
"No Problems"
Price was right for what I needed.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
ktk
"Last minute stay"
The only issue we had was with the heater, it made all kinds of noise. We would tap on it and it would help a little but as soon as we got into bed it would start all over. Just when we thought we had it quieted down and started to fall asleep it began again also too. We didn't bother trying to change rooms because we got in late and had to leave so early the next morning, we just toughed it out for the few hours we had.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Mike and Kim
"Pleasing for good rate"
I am an animal rescue volunteer and instructor. When I teach, I like to find a place with a low rate, but a room that has the basics of what I need. This hotel met those needs. It had a nice warm room, coffee maker, frig, microwave, large screen TV, hair dryer, hot water and it was clean. It appears to me that they get a good deal of truck traffic and car and farm show stays in this area. These hotels are heavily used. So, expect something more like you would see at the shore with constant use. It was clean and basic for me. The breakfast was fine. it came with the stay. Again, basic stuff, don't expect a 4 star hotel. But, if you are looking for a bargain like I was, this is a great place to stay for a night or two.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not bad"
It's just next to the highway. We stayed there just for a night's rest after long hours' drive. The room was clean.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Christina
"Decent room for the price"
I found the hotel to a decent value . . . The room was clean, fairly comfortable, and the breakfast was more than adequate. For the price I paid, I feel I got a good deal.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Convenient location close to highway
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Exceptional Value"
The desk clerk, room, and price were an exceptional value. We had a very pleasant evening with a quick check in and ground floor room. The charge for are pets was very reasonable so all around we were pleased. The only minor issue was the parking lot area still had a lot of ice on parking lot which made it difficult to move from the car to the room with our baggage and pets.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Bud Curtis
"great stop off"
Good location; great service; nice room for good price
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Convenient, clean, inexpensive"
Since we only needed a place to crash for the night and easy access to I81 was important, this was a good place for us. The staff was friendly, the room was freshly painted and clean. Unfortunately the outlet by the vanity was dead, so we could use neither the coffeemaker nor hairdryer. There was some traffic noise, but that was to be expected since it was so close to I81.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013