All hotels in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1252 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA, 17013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.9
OK
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Roger
"Fast/Quick/Economical one night stop"
There is almost no place to have a descent dinner. Door some reason the Bob Evans was closed which was the last descent choice.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Relax and make your day. ....4"
Is good to relax a day of a long way in the r-81.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2015
Aida
"Noisy"
Bathroom walls in poor condition and noisey area due to trucks and proximity to interstate.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Lorne
"Keep on looking"
This hotel was awful. It was dirty, the stairs were rigged up plywood and it said non smoking but our room smelled like an ashtray.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
janette
"Disgusting"
This was the nastiest, dirty, disgusting hotel. Before you recommend this hotel you need to look at room 116. Sheets were stained Disgusting. This was the second room he showed us. Had to purchase blankets at Walmart to lay on. GROSS
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Brenda
Very good!
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Convenient Hotel"
You definitely get what you pay with this hotel. The rooms were fine, except the towels looked a little dirty. It certainty is not a luxury hotel but if you are looking for someplace to crash for the night it is perfect. They also offered a nice cold breakfast which was appreciated.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Dana
"Value for 8 hours stay."
What do expect for fiffy bucks, the Palace it's not.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Good but some problem"
Over all I have very good experience to stay in this hotel. Because it was my second time. But rooms which are not in main building not comfortable. Too much noise of Trucks. Whole night we could not sleep very bad experience but I will not blame hotel management. Because they offer me to stay inside but we were only one night stay, I decided to stay outside.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
khawar
"Stuff was very nice and friendly"
Toilet was cloget and sit was broken. Towels dirty Bad breakfast
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Room not clean, hair on pillowcases. Would not stay here again
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Very outdated, old towels, not very clean. Would not recommend.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Big bang for you Buck?"
I chose the Econolodge because of the price and relied on reviews that it was clean! We were just passing through on I-76. Next time I will trust our GPS for directions.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
emjay
Equipped with all needed items. Room was clean and great shower
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Teri
"Don't Stay Here and Reconsider Using Expedia too"
Checked in, lobby was dark and smelly. Had a run down feel to it. Manager was very nice. Our room was around back so we drove around, found about 50 people out in the parking area, drinking, having a big party - hotel furniture out of the rooms, etc. you can just imagine. Was not about to stay there with the wife and kid. We just drove away. I found another hotel, much nicer, and went there. Called the hotel, told them we were not staying there and asked for a refund. He claimed he couldn't because it was booked through Expedia. I have called Expedia several times and got nowhere with them on the refund. Apparently, if you book a room through Expedia and it is not a good place to stay, you are stuck with it. Cannot comment on the room - never saw it. Was afraid to get out of the car and go see it.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Arch
"Damp, Moldy Room"
The room was damp and moldy. Do yourself a favor and spend $100 somewhere else instead of saving some money on the room and paying the difference in medical bills to get rid of the cough you will have from living in a damp, moldy room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Pat
"Rooms in much need"
Rooms need to be updated. Room had a musky old smell. The carpet was dirty and sticky. Ice machine in building did not work. People were in the parking lot partying until early morning hours. Price was cheap guess you get what you pay for. Would never stay again. Thankfully it was just a place to sleep as we were passing through
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"A Nice Place to Stay"
I stayed at the Econo Lodge for a recent visit to Carlisle. My room was very clean and comfortable. The problem that I had was with the free WiFi. I kept losing connections and when I was connected, the service was slow. The free breakfast was nice, it consisted of eggs and bacon/sausage, dry cereals, make-yourself waffles, pastries, breads, and bagels.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Curt
"Don't Waste Your Money!"
I am not one to leave reviews but I had to. We were in the town for the Mopar show at the fairgrounds and every hotel was sold out plus we had paid for this room in advance or I would have left. It was the nastiest place I have ever stayed in. Our room was filthy!! The sink/counter top had a sticky substance on it, hair was on everything, the toilet was not fully attached to the floor and it rocked, the wall above the tub was crumbling away and there was black mold on the wall and on the shower curtain, the microwave had never been wiped out and food was splattered all over it, the floors were dirty, the corners were full of cobwebs and dust, the towels were rough as sand paper, the wash clothes were so thin they had holes in them, the bed was very uncomfortable, and the room had an awful smell. The only good thing I can say, it didn't have bed bugs & the person at the front desk was pleasant. I will never stay there again and would not recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Shannon
"An Excellent-Convenient Hotel"
Since I wasn't able to leave work, until 6 PM, on Friday, I needed a place to stay, enroute to my destination in the eastern part of PA. I did not want to drive this long trip from Pittsburgh in one night. I figured that a hotel, just off the Carlisle exit of the Turnpike, would be about as far as I wanted to go, on Friday night. I chose this Econolodge which was conveniently located just off the Turnpike exit! After an excellent night's sleep, I was able to complete my journey on Saturday.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Ron
"The hotel was in rough shape"
I had 2 rooms. When my son entered the room the wallpaper was held up by staples. When I entered my room the wallpaper was stapled in the room and the shower wall. The toilet water line was very rusty and the over all appearance was poor. The hallway carpet was wrinkled up as and the walls by the elevator were in bad shape. Overall the hotel was in bad shape and I was very disappointed.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
jim
"Good Place"
It was a nice place to stay... The staff was so nice and addressed any issues. The wifi was good. There were no much options on the break fast. Hope they had eggs, muffins etc...
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Mani
Excellent Staff. Quick overnight but would absolutely come back.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
al
"Owners show no pride , facility is just plain worn"
The manager Bandy was great . The hotel is worn out . Owners appear to be more interested in making a buck than providing value to the customer
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Pete
"good for the price"
Good for the price... the room and hallway had an odd smell to them
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Nothing fancy but everything was clean and worked well. Breakfast was edible and we had no problems . Handy to all the major highways and byways of the Carlisle area.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Flathead
"it fit our needs"
we only stayed one night and the desk clerk was very kind and helpful
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Surprising quietude"
A hotel near busy I-81 with loads of tractor-trailers lumbering by at all hours might seem a bit chancy if one wanted sleep. But the rooms were well-insulated: with the door shut, I had absolutely no clue there was an interstate highway with trucks on it.
Other trip May 14, 2015
JR
experience was good, knew what to expect. have been doing this for 25 years but first time with this hotel
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
I have never posted a review before, but felt like I had to here. Our first room would not lock (even with the deadbolt turned from the inside), so we moved rooms. Second room had an anemic heater that took 8 hours on the highest level to warm the room. Bathroom had no heat. Walls around shower were cracked and peeling. Black greasy stuff around the shower head. We asked for a rollaway bed. It came with a torn blanket. Just a bad experience all around.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"You live you learn"
My husband and I reserved this room based on the reviews. We were pretty excited until we got into out room. There are two parts to this hotel. The front part and the back part. We were put in the back part and wow!! The place was a dump. It had stains all over the sheets, bathroom wall was falling out, long pieces of hair stuck to the bathroom floor, wall paper coming off the walls and the furniture was gross. I do have to say that I very kindly went to the front deck and he moved us to the main building for which I was very grateful. It was better but still gave us a creepy feeling.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Was just a stop on our way to Pittsburg"
My lady friend and my 2 daughters were traveling to Pittsburg. I was greeted by the hotel host and he then offered a queen size bed upgrade for our stay. That was a help. Made the stay a bit better. We got to the room. Room was cold but we got the heat going quickly. If 4 people are staying in one room there should be more then three towels in the room. No big deal though. Room was clean and very nice and equipped. 60 dollars for a room was a good deal
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
brian
"Perfect For the Price"
This Econo Lodge is exactly perfect for what it is. A low-cost, comfortable night's sleep just off the PA Turnpike, where everyone is friendly, breakfast is included, and there are a bunch of quick eateries nearby if you need lunch or dinner. If you're upset that your stay wasn't just the Ritz-Carlton, may I suggest you book a night at the Ritz-Carlton. I have stayed at both, and I could have booked 10 nights here for the cost of one night there. Perspective, people. Perspective. Plus, they have a 12:00 check out time. I hate hotels that make you leave at 11:00.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Ryan
"A good night time stay on a trip"
You can't beat the price for the level of comfort and service received. The room was clean and smoke free as promised.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Harrison
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
HORRIBLE HOTEL. HORRIBLE SERVICE. HORRIBLE ROOM. DIRTY.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"great for a night's sleep!"
Great! Bathtub was clogged up and wouldn't drain, but manager said he would take care of it! Friendly staff, coffee didn't taste so good, so we ate across the street at Waffle House for $20.00!
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Easy access off turnpike"
Was never able to connect to the free wifi.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Deb
We did not stay at this motel. The front desk could not find our reservation. While they were looking, a man came in with a handful of bugs that he said were all over his room. We left and called customer service to relocate us. They did do.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Not Clean"
The first room that I was given was still dirty. The bed was not make and the sheets were still on the ground, after having been used. I was given another room. It was still very dirty. The couch had spots all over it. I am not a fussy person but the room was not clean. My family would not have even stayed once they saw it. But I was by myself and just needed a place to lay my head for the evening.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Clean room and friendly staff
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Check out the room before staying"
The first night I was put in a room that had a wet carpet. It was late so I stayed in it and asked to have another room for the second night. I was moved to another room.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"would go back"
this is the second time i have stayed at this location and it's gtood for what i need.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
I was satisfied for that over night stay. I booked a non-smoke queen bed room, soon I checked in, I found the room face to a busy street with a lots of noise. I spoke to the front desk clerk expressing my concern, he compensated me with a king size bed room which located in the middle of the building, a $10 free upgrade.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"My stay"
My stay was wondering the gentleman gave me a free upgrade to a room with a bigger bed.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Deborah Reynolds
"Lousy rooms and food"
First rooms they showed us stunk from pets (pet friendly rooms). Switched to inside rooms and better, but still musty. A/C cover was loose and rattled every time it turned on which was most of the time. Woke us up every time it came on at night. Shower curtain rod was coming off the wall. It was leaning so far down that the shower curtain would not remain closed. The shower head had mold build up around the nozzles. Behind the night stand someone had dropped an open container with yogurt and it had spilled out and dried on the carpet. There was also a half eaten muffin still on the wrapper with the yogurt. The bed spreads had stains and what looked like cigarette burns in them. The food they served for the free breakfast was terrible. Tasted like they bought it at a Big Lots store. Tried the food the first day and that was enough. Went out for breakfast after that. Didn't even try the cheap, plastic coffee machine in the room. The only good thing was that they were near to the fairgrounds so we didn't have far to go each day.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Yuck"
I waited 10 minutes to check into the hotel my because they were very busy (good sign I thought). The gentleman in front of me asked to see his room before he checked in and the manager (owner) said certainly but I stand by the quality of all the rooms. Every fixture in the place was sticky the shower was disgusting! I will not stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
average low standard
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
It was great and cheap for a one night stay. We were asked if we wanted to upgrade to a newly remodeled room for only $10 more and we did. it was great but you could tell they cut corners in their upgrade and some of the wall paper was coming off the wall in the bathroom but it was very nice and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"A place to sleep"
It was adequate. We weren't looking for any frills and that's what this hotel offered. The air conditioner was noisy. Other than that, there's really nothing to say positive or negative about the hotel. I might stay there again, but I would certainly look at the surrounding hotels more closely first.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014