All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
235 Expressway Lane, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was better than I expected. Everything was great except the shower in my room was just a stream but other than that it was a nice stay.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Alisha
This apt was very clean, but certainly not upscale. I probably won't stay there again, but it would certainly be good for a small family that won't be spending a great deal of time in the apt. It wasn't very homey feeling and the TVs were very small, and there was only one small pool up front. However, the location was fairly central to everything, and the traffic in that location was minimal. It was also VERY quiet. If you are looking for a good place to rest after a long day at White Water or Silver Dollar City, this may be ideal. If however, you are looking for a relaxing retreat to stay in for the day or weekend, you may want to look elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Beverly
"We were happy with our stay."
2 nights in a 1 bedroom 'condo'. The good: Room was nice, clean, nice sized, with large fairly well stocked (dishes, pans, appliances) kitchen. the 'meh': Couch was a little broken down. Tube TV in the bedroom, the flat screen in the living room was not in HD mode so actual picture was much smaller than the screen. the bad: Biggest disappointment was the 'free wi-fi' signal was so weak it was hard to connect to and even if you did you'd be lucky to even see images, let alone video or do any actual tasks. I ended up relying on my cell phone as an access point.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"The retreat"
The staff were very accommodating. They let us switch over to a 2 bedroom early and that made us feel wonderful. They were a bit slow about bringing towels and a vacuum. They did not clean the 2 bedroom at all while we were there. The place was dated and really needed a lot. It was clean though. I would go back.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Huge disappointment!"
Overall, I wish I could give this hotel zero stars. We booked here specifically because other family members were staying here and because it included continental breakfast. When we went to get breakfast we were informed "oh we haven't had that since last August".......even though it was clearly stated as included on my booking receipt dated in March! When checking out, I asked to speak to the manager about a credit. They said no manager was there. I asked them to have the manager call me. That was two days ago and I am still waiting. The hotel is shabby, maintenance is poor. Some rooms are being renovated into suites (family members were in one of those.....plumbing leaks, short showers....) but we were in one of the older rooms....matted shag carpet with holes; flat pillows; worn and tattered bed linens and towels; a shower head suitable only for people under five feet tall; chairs in the room were shot, no stopper in the bathtub. Very dingy and depressing. We used the hotel conference room for a family reunion......only 6 of the 9 a/c units were working. The mini golf course was in shambles.....carpeting buckled and coming loose.....didn't appear to have been tended to in a very long time. Front desk staff was less than welcoming and friendly. Perhaps they are simply weary of having to defend such a ramshackle hotel. Overall, this place was a huge disappointment. We will never stay here again and would definitely not recommend it to others.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Cheryl
"mini family vacation"
Overall great stay. Down side shower head very short even for me I'm 5 ft 5 inches and shoe conditioner rattled when it kicked in bit over all very friendly and family oriented
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Brandy
"Getaway"
Did not know when or if they had breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Won't stay here again"
The saying "you get what you pay for" works well with this hotel experience. Room service was very bad. The beds might as well been left outside so we could've slept on the floor and gotten a better nights sleep. The hotel is in a very good location and I do have to say that the towels were clean. The website stated that there was a contential breakfast, but we were informed that they no longer serve breakfast. We will not be staying here again. Thereafter ok many other hotels to choose from.
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Far away Hotel from most interesting things."
The information in Expedia says that breakfast is included and it was NOT available. Also I wanted to go to the Gym but it was closed earlier than it was supposed to (30 min.) and the key was only with the Manager who was not available. Small TV not flat
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Jose
"It was fine"
very accomodating staff We enjoyed our stay Location was excellent
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Faith
It was out of date uncomfortable I would not stay ever again needs major updating
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Revisiting Branson after a 35 year avoidance."
I took my daughter and her son for a little 2 day outing to Branson and the sights. the last time I was there, it was just Silver Dollar City and a bunch of wood covered hills. The museums were nice and the Dixie Stampede was the best of all, but the prices of food at the restuarants were out of control. There is no way that a meal for 2 adults and one 8 year old child should be fifty bucks! I'm not talking steak and shrimp, I mean a regular noon or standard evening meal. This is one of the biggest reasons that people like me stay home for years, we can't afford the expenses that have exploded over the years, and right now, gas isn't the big factor holding people back. Except for the Farm and Car Museum not honoring my age and being a vet and not giving me a discount for it, the trip overall wasn't bad.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Gregory
"Pleasant night, disappointing morning...."
Great price! Room was satisfactory and clean. Website stated breakfast was provided. The evening clerk stated breakfast was served from 7:00 to 9:00am. Went to the breakfast area the next morning and the morning clerk didn't seem to care if we were there or not, looking at us like we were nuts said,"We don't do breakfast." When we checked out we were told that we were good to go, not asked if we enjoyed our stay or welcomed us back again. No receipt, no thank you. She was too busy reading her book and talking on the phone.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Cindy
It was clean, and the people were friendly. The only issue was the bed covers described below.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Our experience with this hotel was positive. We had no issues. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel was located in a quite area.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"great stay for the $$$$$"
was absolutely awesome , great room .we had the condo to sleep 8 people. was very clean perfect in size .great bathrooms and kitchen . couldnt ask for more for the money. not right in the middle of town but close enough to enjoy everything .then retreat to a get away...Perfect!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
bonnie
"dirty but could be nice"
The room was dirty when we got there and wasn't cleaned at any point while we were there. On top of that they didn't have blankets in the room. When blankets were requested they provided one for a family of four. It looked like they may have been remodeling. Hopefully their service will improve greatly when the remodel is done.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"title 1"
For what I needed this was great.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Cross Foxborough off our list."
We were not allowed to check in until 4-4:30 but were not given a reason for this other than the rooms were not ready. We were finally checked into a room to find that the door did not lock. When we refused that room the clerk said it was on a work order and he didn't know it was not fixed. He found that they had some "hold back" rooms if we were willing to "upgrade" to a king room acting like that had been our purpose in complaining. We reserved a room for three nights, two of which the bed was never made. We came in at mid-afternoon on the 2nd day to find that all our dirty towels had been removed but not replaced so we had no towels even to dry our hands. Later a maid came by where we were sitting outside and asked if we needed towels. There was very little professionalism of the staff, no apologies for the late check in and it seemed as if the staff spent their time walking around the hotel, in fact we got the impression when we tried to check in that the desk clerk didn't care if we were there or not. When we checked out we were told that we were good to go, not asked if we enjoyed our stay or welcomed us back again.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"you get what you pay for...decent place"
Despite having 4 people in a room, somehow you are only given 2 large towels to use. Staff looked unprofessional, two other members of party given broken door room when checking in.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Happy Happy Happy"
The hotel was exceptionally clean. We didn't know what to expect for the price but was pleasantly surprised. The only bad thing was no ice. The machine was broken. Some of the front desk clerks were great some not so great the fellow that was working about 3or4 am Thanksgiving morning was excellent & willing to give us ice from the refrigerator in the back the others weren't. He was willing to help in any way he could. We had a refrigerator in the room but I dink ice water through the night to keep my blood pressure down. Overall it was excellent It was sooo clean & that is important to me. You could see ur self in the lobby floor. My son liked the comfortable bed. It also had a beautiful view.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Ellen
"Decent stay for little pay"
This is a good value for the low price. Continental breakfast is truly continental. Don't expect any hot food. Room was clean and beds were ok. Please note that the picture of the rooms on Hotels.com that has a flat screen, mounted tv are not representative of what's actually in the room. We had a 19 tube tv. Not a big deal but worth noting. Staff was friendly and the location is great...right by Branson Meadows and Tanger Outlets. We only stayed one night so didn't spend much time in the room so this was perfect for our needs. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
michelle
"Stained carpet, plumbing problems"
Small tv, plumbing problems, stained carpet, staff was friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"pleasantly surprised for the price"
We were traveling with family and needed two rooms so we tried to go cheap on the price of a room. We were very surprised at how clean the hotel was. It was comfortable, clean, decorations not out of date. Very close to branson attractions. Staff was friendly and helpful. My mom left an expensive fitbit in the room and they called to let us know. The downsides were a very low shower head. I'm only 5'7" and the water hit my chest. Also the breakfast was a little skimpy. I would say it was more of a bunch of snacks and not a breakfast but there was food to eat.....overall I would stay again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Fair for the prixe"
Beds not real comfortable. TV was small and older.
l
"Branson Stay"
Staff was great. Did not receive maid service one day. It served our purpose for this trip.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
dan
"Wasp killer"
After we killed six wasps in our first room, we moved to a second room and "enjoyed" the 19" tube tv. If you want a place to crash at the last minute, it will suffice, but bring your insect killer.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Duane
"Nice Gym"
Not bad. The shower head was only chest high(I'm 6'0"). Coupled with low water pressure made for an "interesting" morning shower. Also couldn't get hot water during middle of the day, as if it was shut off until evening. Key cards also had to be "adjusted" almost every day so I could get in my room. Other than that it was a decent 9 day stay.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Marc
"Decent place to stay"
Good rooms for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Generally nice"
Room was nice. Generally quiet neighborhood. Beds could be softer but so could most. Breakfast was disappointing. Could at least add toast.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"our stay at foxborough"
The experience was excellent
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
jim player
"vacation"
Good location, but rooms were not so good small TV, toilet wouldn't flush right, shower wouldn't drain.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
greg
"quiet and tidy"
We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo with my husband's parents and our 2 children. The rooms weren't luxury but they were tidy and quiet. We stayed on the fourth floor and in the back and the view was beautiful. We did find some maintenance issues (remote didn't work, bed had an awful squeak, table was very wobbly) but overall we were comfortable. It was good for the price. And it was nice to be close to the strip without being on the strip.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
rachel
"Inexpensive, but not a worthwhile venture."
Our blankets were stained, the pipe under the sink was leaking and because of that there was a full puddle of water on the carpet. Told front desk about it and they said they'd get right on it. Never came to look at it and never fixed it.
4 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Heather B.
Nice clean room. Nothing great or exciting about the staff.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Was a nice convenient place to stay."
Hotel was pretty nice and good price. We had king bed, Refrigerator, Microwave and coffee pot. Bed was clean and comfortable. Nothing to complain about. Employees did have a bit of a party at the pool on Sunday night and a little obnoxious but not to bad. Just having fun.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Carrie
"i cant belive all the negative reviews!"
for people who gave all these negative reviews you do realize that this is not a 4 or 5 star hotel right? if you are not sure check your hotel bill because for what you pay this hotel is amazing. supper clean, best location i cant say anything bad beside the historic wooden TVs but i would think people go to branson to have fun not watch tv! i have been to london, new york, tehran, paris and many other places on planet so trust me when i say you are getting a great deal for what you pay. top location, great staff and very clean... what else would you want from a hotel?
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
cyrus
"I will not go there again!"
The air conditinner was broken and wifi was aweful and when we told them they did nothing. The breakfast was not good as well. So, we decided not to stay there for one more night.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Mojzgan
Nice place to spend time
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"where is house keeping"
Nice place, small tv, no breakfast, and never seen a maid. 4 days and no housekeeping.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"All the basics, good deal"
Right off of the highway. Cute continental breakfast theme area. Basic room but comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Hotel looks nice but...."
Grounds are nice. Looks fine from the outside. Rooms are outdated and beds and linens are old and very uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
I had no problems at all. The room was clean. I just had a problem with getting clean towels because my room did not require cleaning every day.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Not as advertised"
Room was ok. One of the main reason we picked this motel was for game room. From the pictures it looked really nice. We asked where it was located as soon as we checked in. We were given a very vague answer and told we could use it, if it wasn't locked. It looked like there had been a party in the room that no one ever bothered to clean up. Not just dirty but FILTHY (pizza on the pool table, sticky crap all over the floor). It stayed just like this for the first two days of our visit. Well they finally cleaned up or it appeared to be cleaned up through the locked doors. We asked them to unlock it. We were told they would have to find someone with a key. It stayed locked for the last two days of our visit. Our room was never cleaned while we were there. We had to request clean towels and sheets. The breakfast was horrible. There wasn't anything any of us could eat. We have stayed in numerous rooms in Branson. We will not be coming back to this one.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
WT
very dissatisfied asked for extra blankets and pillows the front office was closed no one available. Air conditioner was not working well, our controller for the television was not working told we had to wait til morn for to fix it. Not enough towels. Breakfast could have been a bit better cereal was not fresh.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Disatisfied
"Don't do it"
No phone to call desk for problems, no internet on phone or laptop, no breakfast after 9 am, and you could not take it to your room. My travel partner was in the shower and they were picking up breakfast and then wouldn't let me take her anything to eat. We have stayed at The Willow tree for $10 less and had much better service, internet, and much better food for breakfast that we could take to our room. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Michaelann Jackson
I stayed here with my daughters for 2 days. Great location, near everything, I was a little disappointed about the free breakfast (Cereal and Donuts). We enjoyed ending the day by using the pool and sleeping in very comfortable beds.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
R
"Great price"
The room was clean, pool was nice, an overall good deal for the money. The front desk clerk was rude at check in... and no information was given about breakfast times.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Danielle
"maid service"
Good location, clean rooms, breakfast was not much, had to call for towels, coffee. Room was made up once in 5 days. Front desk friendly
6 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Kat
"Nice HOTEL....no resort"
Hotel wax good. It fooled me by having resort in the name.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014