All hotels in Healdsburg, California, United States of America
178 Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg, CA, 95448, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Our Stay"
The travelodge was overall great; Small room at an affordable price, within 1 mile walking distance of downtown Healdsburg. The free breakfast offered was much more than I was expecting, and was really a nice surprise. I also loved their little gazebo they have outside, it was a great place to relax after a long day of tastings. The only downside to the hotel was that our room's bathroom had absolutely no ventilation, or fan, so the bathroom remained damp, and smelled damp which was a bit off-putting. Overall, I give them 4 stars, as I thought it was generally a great and affordable stay, but they really need to do something about ventilation in the room bathrooms.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"BD weekend"
There to taste wine and food
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Wine country hotel"
needed an inexspensive room in wine country and this one was in a decent location. Good staff gave us another room when we asked for it due to traffic noise.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Basic"
We initially were given a room on the 3rd floor and the hotel has no elevator. Then the receptionist was able to change it as we were bringing our suitcases in. For the price we paid ($198.00) we were surprised that the hotel was not above being basic, and it was right by the freeway and on a very main road.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Dionne
"Disappointing property"
Our room was on the third floor and we ere very surprised to find there was no elevator. The "spa" door was open when we arrived (and stayed that way) so there was an unpleasantly strong smell of chlorine immediately upon entering, and all the way up the stairwell. The bed was extremely firm, which was very uncomfortable for me though, to be fair, might appeal to others. The motel grounds were very unimpressive. Overall, our stay was below average.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Drucilla
"Only if it's cheap and all you need is a bed"
The hotel is tiny and the amenities are laughable. It's not within walking distance to downtown, the "spa" they advertise is a tiny hot tub inset into the corner of a darkened and barren room, the "gazebo" is a couple of plastic lawn chairs set up near the parking lot, and the rooms have basically zero amenities (a TV dating from 1993 and a Dish satellite plan that shows three channels of "How to Avoid a Facelift" infomercials). The room had shampoo when we arrived, but no soap or conditioner. The fridge was ancient and we had to unplug it because the compressor was noisy and keeping us from sleeping. I would have paid maybe $70 a night for this, but they charged us four times that price. NOT WORTH IT.
Other trip May 26, 2015
C
"Overpriced and underwhelming"
The hotel was fine, but the price was unbelievably high. This hotel was worth about $100 max, and I paid $250. I know it was timing and location, but they could at least install an elevator, and offer a breakfast that doesn't involve plastic wrapped pastries. Did this out of desperation for a wedding, and would only stay here for that amount again in the same situation.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Natalie
"Haul your luggage up two flights of stairs."
This three story property has no elevator. If your luggage is heavy, it is an experience to haul it up to third floor. We returned from dinner one night and there were no parking places. The bathroom has two small rolls of toilet tissue, which immediately ran out (and no spare in the room). If you haven't seen a tube TV for years, you will get the opportunity in your room . . . no flat screen TV.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Stockman
"Extremely disappointed for the price!!"
The hotel was totally OVERPRICED!! It was an incredibly OLD hotel with no upgrades at all. The beds were clean but the carpet was filthy. The spa I would never go in in a million years. The breakfast "included" was packaged pastry from Costco. It should have been in the $79 rate, not $325 rate.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Tracy
"Walkway into town"
There is a nice off-road walkway into town very close by. We were ready to stretch our legs.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
barbara
"Reliable Stopover in Amazing Town"
It is not so much about the hotel, it is the close in location from where a 1 mile walk on new trail leads to the quaint downtown.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Travelodge allows you to save $ for food and wine!"
I met my daughter in Healdsburg, CA for bonding time and it was AWESOME! There are more wineries you could ever visit, amazing food, and cute shops with an adorable town square. It is expensive, but we saved money by staying at the Travelodge. Plan ahead and check for Groupons for the local movie theatre, Segway Wine Tours, etc. It really is a hidden gem and the rolling hills and scenery are BREATHTAKING!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Clean and simple"
Hotel is in a perfect location in Healdsburg. Close to everything. The hotel is small. No pool. Kinda yucky hottub. Tiny parking lot. But we were there for wine tasting so we were never in the room anyway. The rooms were clean and simple. If you want luxury, this isnt it. But it is perfect to have somewhere to lay your head.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
heather
"Small, but convenient."
The room was small, but conveniently located for a short drive to the charming downtown -- beyond walking distance for all. We had stayed at the Travelodge in Ukiah the night before -- larger room for less money. Staffwas accommodating, because we had trouble negotiating the satellite TV
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Carl
"Clean and comfortable"
Nice deli across the street, The Wild Sage. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise,"
I made my reservation several weeks before my travel dates and was concerned about the hotel based on the two star rating and reading the reviews. We had to change our reservation from three nights stay to only one night due to our work schedule change. After reseaching other hotels in the area I hestatingly decided to keep the hotel because it was closest to our destination and there is another hotel next to it with much higher rates. Once we arrived there the hotel surroundings and the room was clean and well kept (it was a little small but comfortable. Overall the hotel was nicer then I thought it would be and should be rated higher then two star.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ramsh
"Just Fine"
Quick trip. Everything was fine.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"healdsburg"
Hotel is run-down, lots of deferred maintenance issues. Noisy and stinky.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good, but over priced"
Fair hotel. Very overpriced for a Travelodge. I'm sure this is due to the area.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"The overall rating of this hotel is terrible."
This hotel over-charges and the staff is horrible.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
JR
"Family managed"
Nice folks, courteous and helpful, but a shabby hotel. Upgrades badly needed.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Sunny
"Small and cozy, with good continental breakfast."
It is a small and cozy hotel, with good and sufficient continental breakfast. Quiet even though it is located at an intersection. It is very close to the nice downtown of Healdsburg. Not too far (<20 miles) to Russian River's Guerneville downtown area. However, the price per night is bit high (~US$300) with only one king size bed.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
FC
not very happy, phone kept ringing no one there. called management we were told to unplug phone and told can't do anything several times. time was after midnight but still no need to be rude .at almost 300.00 will never stay there again.spa also closed too early
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
bill f.
Facility was adequate. Area nice and quiet. Shower good but heavy spray wasteing a lot of water in a drought situation.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Expensive for what you get"
Hotel was clean, staff were pleasant, the breakfast was average, the room was small and cramped, the spa was very small and in a dingy room. Our one night stay was a Saturday in August and that probably was the justification for charging 3 star prices.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Ronnie
Crummy hotel. Dirty. And management is not nice nor understanding with certain situations. Would not recommend anyone to go
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"It's a good Travelodge"
You should know what you're getting yourself into: a pretty good Travelodge. Rooms have beds, bathrooms, fridges, all the basic stuff. Also, when you're up in Healdsburg, you shouldn't be spending too much time in your room anyway. Served my needs just fine.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Be aware three floor walk up - no elevator"
We were given a third floor room and we had heavy bags and are senior citizens. When we asked for a first floor we were told this was the "only room available for a four night stay". We never saw more than five to seven cars in the parking lot until the last night of our stay. Not very accommodating or considerate. Clean but very small room. We had a king and the bed took up most of the room. Bathroom door opens out and into the person standing at the sink located outside the bathroom. Nice self serve breakfast available daily.
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Healdsburg Travelodge"
Great location, easy to get to from 101, walking distance to town square. Clean, perfectly adequate rooms. Good parking, reasonable price. Would definitely book again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
GDM
"Well priced and clean but certainly not flashy"
We were in town for a wedding and really enjoyed our stay here. The price is so much cheaper than the hotels right downtown, and the rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable. It's about a 25 min pleasant walk into the square, which didn't bother us but it got pretty hot in the summer months so we ended up driving when we weren't planning on having a drink. The "pool" room is creepy (it's about the size of an oversized bathtub!) and most of the breakfast comes wrapped in plastic, but we didn't stay at the Travel Lodge for it's pool or free brekky. As for a room near the back carpark overlooking the "gazebo" instead of a room closer to the highway. It is much quieter and we slept with our windows open which was really nice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Liz
"Fine room, but Tight quarters"
This room seemed fine to us. It was a bit narrow, making passing each other in the room tight. It was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and everything was in working order. Much better than the room we had once in the Best Western across the street. It really seems like they have kept it up very well. But, it is best suited as a place to sleep. The breakfast on Monday morning was just leftovers from the weekend, and that was spartan at best. It's price was very steep, but we were there on a summer weekend when this was all that was available. Drive 15-20 miles and you will find better values. Stay here if you want to be in Healdsburg.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Worked out great for everything i needed"
We had a wedding in Healdsburg and after flights from the east coast, gifts, car rental, etc finding this hotel for this price 1 mile from town was fantastic! While it was a bit of a hike to walk into town, it was 2 minutes to drive and the staff was all so nice and helped with everything. The room was immaculate and I appreciated having my own fridge and coffee maker - the shower was great! Breakfast was pretty pathetic but that wasn't why I stayed there :) Not sure what the other reviews are talking about with the gas station - it closes at night and was super quiet plus the store there is really stocked in case you forget anything. I'd definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Emily
"conveniently located for what we needed."
It met our expectations for what we needed in a clean, well located and priced facility.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
The Klatts
"Staff is friendly."
1. No elevator. 2. Next to a highway. 3. Walls are paper thin. 4. Rooms are small. 5. Rooms are expensive.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Cozy little room in a cozy little motel"
Although our room was barely large enough to hold a king bed and the usual motel amenities, everything we needed was there and worked as advertised. The small size of the motel (~21 rooms) made for more personal service, and both the size, style and level of amenities reminded you of a slightly shopworn European pension rather than an American motel. The espresso/cappucino machine in the breakfast room added to that ambiance.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Comfortable room, convenient"
The hotel was nicely located for our visit to Healdsburg. Room could have been cleaner, but I only saw the lack of vacuuming when I had to unplug an alarm clock that would not reset after the alarm went off at 5:55 am our first morning. Pulled out the end table and unplugged it, behind the table had not been vacuumed in a while. The rest of the room was spotless, though I did not pull out any more furniture. Overall the hotel services were very good, I would stay there again.
5 night trip May 28, 2014
G and A
"Wouldn't stay here again"
While the staff is very friendly the room was the size of a box, the walls are paper thin (we yawned and the next door neighbors knocked on the wall) the fridge in the room made a ticking noise the whole night keeping us up. The bed looked old and the sheets and blankets were very worn. I felt gross sleeping there. I would not stay here again nor would we recommend it to others without some significant changes being made. The hotel across the street s half the price and you get a lot more bang for your buck.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Better places in the area"
Pic on web site deceving. No pool. Sat tv had to be programmed be resident. Old analog tv. Place needs an upgrade. Location for wineries is excellent... Easy on easy off highway. Staff is very friendly.
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
Dennis
"On 2 busy streets yet far from the square"
Despite being a small hotel this travelodge is close to two busy and noisy streets. My rooms window was 5' away from the street. Even with windows shut one could hear the overpowered pick up trucks and SUVs speeding down the streets and pulling in and out of the massive gas station/truck stop across the street. Virtually All of their rooms face this gas station and when I asked to change rooms I was told it should quiet down by 9 or 10. And it did some what but started promptly at 6 am-- so loudly it woke me up. Given the price of over $169 you'd be better off somewhere else
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Niles
"Very basic hotel"
The Travelodge is a standard hotel, clean and comfortable enough, reasonably priced for Healdsburg. It is not located near the square with good restaurants and shops. The sandwich place across the street was very friendly and offered breakfast as well.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Clean, relatively inexpensive, and close to town."
It is Travelodge, so don't expect luxurious. But we found it clean, updated, quiet, and close to the downtown Healdsburg area. So if you are looking for a basic place to stay at a pretty good price (for Healdsburg), I would recommend it.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"An OK place"
The stay was OK. Nothing special. One very negative thing was the breakfast. When I stay at a place that advertises 'breakfast included' I expect to get at least something that resembles a breakfast. All that this place had was a waffle maker and a pot of dough. There was no fruit, no toast and I don't think they even had any coffee. It was quite pathetic.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
David Buller
"Rather stay next door next time around"
It was OK - my room was not cleaned once while I was there for three nights, no clean towels, etc.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Okay hotel, HORRIBLE STAFF"
All but one staff were extremely rude. I got charged extra for no reason.The roof was leaking on the steps. The room was clean, but they only provided 2 towels and questioned me when I asked for more since there was a hot tub. I would not stay there again for how bad I was treated.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Amazing staff"
Thank you Jenny and the owner Pretty. They stay at this hotel made it excellent because of you!!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Barbora
"Photos can be deceiving."
Overall, I'd rate this hotel a 2.5 out of 5. Compared the the other local hotels, this place needed a serious make-over. There are no elevators so make sure you pack lightly. The rooms are old and dingy. I was assigned a room that shared a door with the adjacent room. Needless to say, I could hear every conversation my neighbor had, not to mention the music coming from her smartphone. With that being said, this hotel would not be one of my choices if I had to do it over again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Horrible hotel!"
The sheets were not clean, towels didn't look clean, and the bathroom had stains on the wall. People stay in the spa downstairs for hours and no one tells them to keep quiet. There was only 1 bar of soap and hair shampoo in the bathroom. Not even any conditioner!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"One of a few non-boutique hotels in town."
This hotel probably a two rating on the five scale. Alarm clock didn't work, tissue box empty, and room noise carries through walls. They even put someone in the room right next to us although the place was mostly unoccupied. Place lacking general maintenance. Breakfast disappointing too.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
R.P.
"Midsize, quiet, comfortable bed,coffee machine"
Everyone loves the 7am-10am hot beverages machine!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
older travelers
"Convenient location"
OK - non-fancy, clean and quiet accommodations. The location is the highlight. The rooms are overpriced, but that seems to be the go in Healdsburg.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013