All hotels in Healdsburg, California, United States of America
178 Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg, CA, 95448, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
My girlfriend and I were given a free upgrade to a suite! Thanks again!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Bennett
"When all you need is a place to sleep comfortably."
Nothing fancy about this place but it was clean and very reasonable. Didn't mind staying there at all!
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"OK for one night"
Hotel is an older property and not the place for a romantic weekend get-a-way. We were there for a wine tasting event so did not spend that much time in the room and were only there for one night. This was one of the only properties in Healdsburg that offered a one night stay. Probably not my first choice, but worked for what we needed.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Teresa
"No elevator and noisy hotel."
I was in room #301, with no elevator I had to haul my luggage and wine cases upstairs. It was extremely inconvenient. Room #301 is also exposed to the noise from freeway and streets below. However, the biggest disappointment was the breakfast on Monday morning, the only time I needed it because I was rushing to get out of town. Not a single piece of fruit anywhere. Just pre-packaged junk food and beverages.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Insane price for low quality motel"
The staff was really nice and gave us a refund for leaving early. The room was $220/nignt and for that price I just "assumed" it would be a nicer place. This was the quality of a $40-50/night MOTEL. People were shouting drunk all night, doors slamming and the car noise was over the top. We planned on staying 2 nights and left at 8am after 1 night. I guess something was going on in the area because every hotel was sold out,l st any price. So maybe we just got unlucky. Again, staff was great, but this is not a place I would even want to stay again and would not expect to pay over $50
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Jeremy
Three friends were visiting.frriends and family, we enjoyed the closeness to Healdsburg, the wineries, shopping and restaurants. The hotel was very quiet when we needed to sleep!
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
I wasn't there for much of the day at all. It was simply a place to sleep and shower in the morning...and more than adequate for that.
4 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Most affordable"
For the cost in Sonoma you are good to go! We had to find a place last minute after our airbnb canceled on us. Travelodge was there for us!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Hotel is very outdated."
i stayed two nights, and prepaid. On the way to the hotel I heard that my second meeting had been canceled, so asked if I could cancel the second night. They told me I had to cancel 72 hours before, so considering I only booked the room 24 hours before, that was not even possible. I told the desk clerk that hotels usually had a cancellation time on the actual day, but was told this hotel always did this. The hotel itself was very outdated, although it had everything I needed, except an elevator. Because I have asthma, walking up stairs with bags was difficult.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Audrey
We received a recommendation for a fantastic restaurant.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Fred
"Our Stay"
The travelodge was overall great; Small room at an affordable price, within 1 mile walking distance of downtown Healdsburg. The free breakfast offered was much more than I was expecting, and was really a nice surprise. I also loved their little gazebo they have outside, it was a great place to relax after a long day of tastings. The only downside to the hotel was that our room's bathroom had absolutely no ventilation, or fan, so the bathroom remained damp, and smelled damp which was a bit off-putting. Overall, I give them 4 stars, as I thought it was generally a great and affordable stay, but they really need to do something about ventilation in the room bathrooms.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Breakfast"
Breakfast only had cereal,pastries,and fruit available. It needed egg and sausage also.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"BD weekend"
There to taste wine and food
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Needs more...."
Don't expect much....even though the cost was crazy high you are staying at a travelodge. The town of Healdsburg is adorable and super close (about a mile away) so stay busy and don't expect to want to stay at the hotel much while you are there.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
ang
"Price value the worst ever."
Coffee system broke; not many offerings as in retail kr restaurants near the motel. The hotel reminds me of an upscale motel 7. Price value terrible.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Overpriced"
Lower-end with inconvenient location. Much too expensive for location/ quality.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Old bldg no elevator not maintained"
Uncomfortable. When rented did not state there were no elevators my husband had difficulty using stairs 3rd floor wouldn't give us a bottom floor.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Rose
Go to the Deli across the street. It is the Best! Wild Sage I think its called. The food and the service is fantastic.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Adam from Fl.
"Wine country hotel"
needed an inexspensive room in wine country and this one was in a decent location. Good staff gave us another room when we asked for it due to traffic noise.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Basic"
We initially were given a room on the 3rd floor and the hotel has no elevator. Then the receptionist was able to change it as we were bringing our suitcases in. For the price we paid ($198.00) we were surprised that the hotel was not above being basic, and it was right by the freeway and on a very main road.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Dionne
"Nice hotel!"
This hotel was very comfortable and convenient in terms of location to the winery. They serve continental breakfast, which includes an array of coffees and juices, and waffles! I was expecting muffins. The bed was comfortable and the free wifi was very useful as I had to get some work done! I definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Vanessa
"Disappointing property"
Our room was on the third floor and we ere very surprised to find there was no elevator. The "spa" door was open when we arrived (and stayed that way) so there was an unpleasantly strong smell of chlorine immediately upon entering, and all the way up the stairwell. The bed was extremely firm, which was very uncomfortable for me though, to be fair, might appeal to others. The motel grounds were very unimpressive. Overall, our stay was below average.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Drucilla
"Only if it's cheap and all you need is a bed"
The hotel is tiny and the amenities are laughable. It's not within walking distance to downtown, the "spa" they advertise is a tiny hot tub inset into the corner of a darkened and barren room, the "gazebo" is a couple of plastic lawn chairs set up near the parking lot, and the rooms have basically zero amenities (a TV dating from 1993 and a Dish satellite plan that shows three channels of "How to Avoid a Facelift" infomercials). The room had shampoo when we arrived, but no soap or conditioner. The fridge was ancient and we had to unplug it because the compressor was noisy and keeping us from sleeping. I would have paid maybe $70 a night for this, but they charged us four times that price. NOT WORTH IT.
Other trip May 26, 2015
C
"Overpriced and underwhelming"
The hotel was fine, but the price was unbelievably high. This hotel was worth about $100 max, and I paid $250. I know it was timing and location, but they could at least install an elevator, and offer a breakfast that doesn't involve plastic wrapped pastries. Did this out of desperation for a wedding, and would only stay here for that amount again in the same situation.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Natalie
"Haul your luggage up two flights of stairs."
This three story property has no elevator. If your luggage is heavy, it is an experience to haul it up to third floor. We returned from dinner one night and there were no parking places. The bathroom has two small rolls of toilet tissue, which immediately ran out (and no spare in the room). If you haven't seen a tube TV for years, you will get the opportunity in your room . . . no flat screen TV.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Stockman
"Extremely disappointed for the price!!"
The hotel was totally OVERPRICED!! It was an incredibly OLD hotel with no upgrades at all. The beds were clean but the carpet was filthy. The spa I would never go in in a million years. The breakfast "included" was packaged pastry from Costco. It should have been in the $79 rate, not $325 rate.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Tracy
"Walkway into town"
There is a nice off-road walkway into town very close by. We were ready to stretch our legs.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
barbara
"Reliable Stopover in Amazing Town"
It is not so much about the hotel, it is the close in location from where a 1 mile walk on new trail leads to the quaint downtown.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Travelodge allows you to save $ for food and wine!"
I met my daughter in Healdsburg, CA for bonding time and it was AWESOME! There are more wineries you could ever visit, amazing food, and cute shops with an adorable town square. It is expensive, but we saved money by staying at the Travelodge. Plan ahead and check for Groupons for the local movie theatre, Segway Wine Tours, etc. It really is a hidden gem and the rolling hills and scenery are BREATHTAKING!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Clean and simple"
Hotel is in a perfect location in Healdsburg. Close to everything. The hotel is small. No pool. Kinda yucky hottub. Tiny parking lot. But we were there for wine tasting so we were never in the room anyway. The rooms were clean and simple. If you want luxury, this isnt it. But it is perfect to have somewhere to lay your head.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
heather
"Small, but convenient."
The room was small, but conveniently located for a short drive to the charming downtown -- beyond walking distance for all. We had stayed at the Travelodge in Ukiah the night before -- larger room for less money. Staffwas accommodating, because we had trouble negotiating the satellite TV
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Carl
"Clean and comfortable"
Nice deli across the street, The Wild Sage. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise,"
I made my reservation several weeks before my travel dates and was concerned about the hotel based on the two star rating and reading the reviews. We had to change our reservation from three nights stay to only one night due to our work schedule change. After reseaching other hotels in the area I hestatingly decided to keep the hotel because it was closest to our destination and there is another hotel next to it with much higher rates. Once we arrived there the hotel surroundings and the room was clean and well kept (it was a little small but comfortable. Overall the hotel was nicer then I thought it would be and should be rated higher then two star.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ramsh
"Just Fine"
Quick trip. Everything was fine.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"healdsburg"
Hotel is run-down, lots of deferred maintenance issues. Noisy and stinky.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good, but over priced"
Fair hotel. Very overpriced for a Travelodge. I'm sure this is due to the area.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"The overall rating of this hotel is terrible."
This hotel over-charges and the staff is horrible.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
JR
"Family managed"
Nice folks, courteous and helpful, but a shabby hotel. Upgrades badly needed.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Sunny
"Small and cozy, with good continental breakfast."
It is a small and cozy hotel, with good and sufficient continental breakfast. Quiet even though it is located at an intersection. It is very close to the nice downtown of Healdsburg. Not too far (<20 miles) to Russian River's Guerneville downtown area. However, the price per night is bit high (~US$300) with only one king size bed.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
FC
not very happy, phone kept ringing no one there. called management we were told to unplug phone and told can't do anything several times. time was after midnight but still no need to be rude .at almost 300.00 will never stay there again.spa also closed too early
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
bill f.
Facility was adequate. Area nice and quiet. Shower good but heavy spray wasteing a lot of water in a drought situation.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Expensive for what you get"
Hotel was clean, staff were pleasant, the breakfast was average, the room was small and cramped, the spa was very small and in a dingy room. Our one night stay was a Saturday in August and that probably was the justification for charging 3 star prices.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Ronnie
Crummy hotel. Dirty. And management is not nice nor understanding with certain situations. Would not recommend anyone to go
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"It's a good Travelodge"
You should know what you're getting yourself into: a pretty good Travelodge. Rooms have beds, bathrooms, fridges, all the basic stuff. Also, when you're up in Healdsburg, you shouldn't be spending too much time in your room anyway. Served my needs just fine.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Be aware three floor walk up - no elevator"
We were given a third floor room and we had heavy bags and are senior citizens. When we asked for a first floor we were told this was the "only room available for a four night stay". We never saw more than five to seven cars in the parking lot until the last night of our stay. Not very accommodating or considerate. Clean but very small room. We had a king and the bed took up most of the room. Bathroom door opens out and into the person standing at the sink located outside the bathroom. Nice self serve breakfast available daily.
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Healdsburg Travelodge"
Great location, easy to get to from 101, walking distance to town square. Clean, perfectly adequate rooms. Good parking, reasonable price. Would definitely book again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
GDM
"Well priced and clean but certainly not flashy"
We were in town for a wedding and really enjoyed our stay here. The price is so much cheaper than the hotels right downtown, and the rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable. It's about a 25 min pleasant walk into the square, which didn't bother us but it got pretty hot in the summer months so we ended up driving when we weren't planning on having a drink. The "pool" room is creepy (it's about the size of an oversized bathtub!) and most of the breakfast comes wrapped in plastic, but we didn't stay at the Travel Lodge for it's pool or free brekky. As for a room near the back carpark overlooking the "gazebo" instead of a room closer to the highway. It is much quieter and we slept with our windows open which was really nice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Liz
"Fine room, but Tight quarters"
This room seemed fine to us. It was a bit narrow, making passing each other in the room tight. It was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and everything was in working order. Much better than the room we had once in the Best Western across the street. It really seems like they have kept it up very well. But, it is best suited as a place to sleep. The breakfast on Monday morning was just leftovers from the weekend, and that was spartan at best. It's price was very steep, but we were there on a summer weekend when this was all that was available. Drive 15-20 miles and you will find better values. Stay here if you want to be in Healdsburg.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Worked out great for everything i needed"
We had a wedding in Healdsburg and after flights from the east coast, gifts, car rental, etc finding this hotel for this price 1 mile from town was fantastic! While it was a bit of a hike to walk into town, it was 2 minutes to drive and the staff was all so nice and helped with everything. The room was immaculate and I appreciated having my own fridge and coffee maker - the shower was great! Breakfast was pretty pathetic but that wasn't why I stayed there :) Not sure what the other reviews are talking about with the gas station - it closes at night and was super quiet plus the store there is really stocked in case you forget anything. I'd definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Emily
"conveniently located for what we needed."
It met our expectations for what we needed in a clean, well located and priced facility.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2014