All hotels in Healdsburg, California, United States of America
178 Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg, CA, 95448, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"conveniently located for what we needed."
It met our expectations for what we needed in a clean, well located and priced facility.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
The Klatts
"Staff is friendly."
1. No elevator. 2. Next to a highway. 3. Walls are paper thin. 4. Rooms are small. 5. Rooms are expensive.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Cozy little room in a cozy little motel"
Although our room was barely large enough to hold a king bed and the usual motel amenities, everything we needed was there and worked as advertised. The small size of the motel (~21 rooms) made for more personal service, and both the size, style and level of amenities reminded you of a slightly shopworn European pension rather than an American motel. The espresso/cappucino machine in the breakfast room added to that ambiance.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Comfortable room, convenient"
The hotel was nicely located for our visit to Healdsburg. Room could have been cleaner, but I only saw the lack of vacuuming when I had to unplug an alarm clock that would not reset after the alarm went off at 5:55 am our first morning. Pulled out the end table and unplugged it, behind the table had not been vacuumed in a while. The rest of the room was spotless, though I did not pull out any more furniture. Overall the hotel services were very good, I would stay there again.
5 night trip May 28, 2014
G and A
"Wouldn't stay here again"
While the staff is very friendly the room was the size of a box, the walls are paper thin (we yawned and the next door neighbors knocked on the wall) the fridge in the room made a ticking noise the whole night keeping us up. The bed looked old and the sheets and blankets were very worn. I felt gross sleeping there. I would not stay here again nor would we recommend it to others without some significant changes being made. The hotel across the street s half the price and you get a lot more bang for your buck.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Better places in the area"
Pic on web site deceving. No pool. Sat tv had to be programmed be resident. Old analog tv. Place needs an upgrade. Location for wineries is excellent... Easy on easy off highway. Staff is very friendly.
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
Dennis
"On 2 busy streets yet far from the square"
Despite being a small hotel this travelodge is close to two busy and noisy streets. My rooms window was 5' away from the street. Even with windows shut one could hear the overpowered pick up trucks and SUVs speeding down the streets and pulling in and out of the massive gas station/truck stop across the street. Virtually All of their rooms face this gas station and when I asked to change rooms I was told it should quiet down by 9 or 10. And it did some what but started promptly at 6 am-- so loudly it woke me up. Given the price of over $169 you'd be better off somewhere else
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Niles
"Very basic hotel"
The Travelodge is a standard hotel, clean and comfortable enough, reasonably priced for Healdsburg. It is not located near the square with good restaurants and shops. The sandwich place across the street was very friendly and offered breakfast as well.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Clean, relatively inexpensive, and close to town."
It is Travelodge, so don't expect luxurious. But we found it clean, updated, quiet, and close to the downtown Healdsburg area. So if you are looking for a basic place to stay at a pretty good price (for Healdsburg), I would recommend it.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"An OK place"
The stay was OK. Nothing special. One very negative thing was the breakfast. When I stay at a place that advertises 'breakfast included' I expect to get at least something that resembles a breakfast. All that this place had was a waffle maker and a pot of dough. There was no fruit, no toast and I don't think they even had any coffee. It was quite pathetic.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
David Buller
"Rather stay next door next time around"
It was OK - my room was not cleaned once while I was there for three nights, no clean towels, etc.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Okay hotel, HORRIBLE STAFF"
All but one staff were extremely rude. I got charged extra for no reason.The roof was leaking on the steps. The room was clean, but they only provided 2 towels and questioned me when I asked for more since there was a hot tub. I would not stay there again for how bad I was treated.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Amazing staff"
Thank you Jenny and the owner Pretty. They stay at this hotel made it excellent because of you!!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Barbora
"Photos can be deceiving."
Overall, I'd rate this hotel a 2.5 out of 5. Compared the the other local hotels, this place needed a serious make-over. There are no elevators so make sure you pack lightly. The rooms are old and dingy. I was assigned a room that shared a door with the adjacent room. Needless to say, I could hear every conversation my neighbor had, not to mention the music coming from her smartphone. With that being said, this hotel would not be one of my choices if I had to do it over again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Horrible hotel!"
The sheets were not clean, towels didn't look clean, and the bathroom had stains on the wall. People stay in the spa downstairs for hours and no one tells them to keep quiet. There was only 1 bar of soap and hair shampoo in the bathroom. Not even any conditioner!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"One of a few non-boutique hotels in town."
This hotel probably a two rating on the five scale. Alarm clock didn't work, tissue box empty, and room noise carries through walls. They even put someone in the room right next to us although the place was mostly unoccupied. Place lacking general maintenance. Breakfast disappointing too.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
R.P.
"Midsize, quiet, comfortable bed,coffee machine"
Everyone loves the 7am-10am hot beverages machine!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
older travelers
"Convenient location"
OK - non-fancy, clean and quiet accommodations. The location is the highlight. The rooms are overpriced, but that seems to be the go in Healdsburg.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Healdsburg traveler
Thought the location was great, the hotel left a lot to be desired. It was so close to the road that we had to close the window to hear the TV, which, by the way, was total old school big old TV. Room was very 60's décor and not in a good way.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
"Very nice hotel close to the beautiful downtown ."
Just stumbled on this hotel. Very nice room with very comfy bed and very clean. The TV was the only negative but we weren't staying in the room very long. Very close to downtown and all of the Dry Creek wineries. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. Very knowledgable on wineries and restaurants. Great acces on and off freeway. Would recommend to anyone staying in Healdsburg.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
paula
"Good enough but expensive"
The room was fine. Clean and basic amenities. Good location. Too expensive though.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Louise
"Friendly staff and simple rooms"
The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The beds aren't the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in, but they weren't horrible either. I was impressed with the breakfast offered. I was expecting cereal and pastries, but there was a waffle machine, coffee machine, and fresh fruit. After a long day of exploring the wineries of dry creek, this room worked well with it's location and facilities.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Shannon
"Nice place in Healdsburg - well located"
Nice stay - very conveniently located to all the Wineries and attractions, and just 5 minutes from the square...
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"ok place to stay"
surprised by how good the mattress was, slept 9 hours
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
robin
"Worst place EVER"
Dirty, stinky small rooms. rude combative front desk when we complained 5 min after checking in & we left. DO NOT EVEN GO HERE
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
Susan B
"Great value"
Very nice location. Great for visiting all of the vineyards (of which there are many). Friendly staff and owner. Will definitely return.
3 night romance trip Sep 22, 2013
Darryl
"Accommodating staff"
There are no elevators in this three story motel. I was assigned to the second floor, but have trouble with stairs. Rather than painfully drag my luggage upstairs, I went back to the desk and asked for handicap accommodations. The clerk had no problem changing my room to the ground floor. In fact, it was really convenient as this room was across from both the hot tub and breakfast rooms. There was no extra charge. Also, they have some really interesting T.V. stations on their satellite. There were many Hindi and Spanish language stations as well as the usual American ones (English language stations are low numbers, less than 100). I watched a British production of Hamlet set in modern day with Spanish subtitles (Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern were translated as Ricardo and Guillermo)! It was a hoot and very multicultural.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Sandy
"Nice hotel for the money."
The air conditioner was quit, that is important to me.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Heidi u. Adrian
"Not a good location...very small rooms!"
It was not a good location for a hotel....right across a very narrow street from a Valero gas station that appeared to be open all night. The air conditioner was needed all night because the windows needed to be closed to keep out the noise from the 101 Highway and the Valero Station.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Debby
"DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL"
This hotel is TERRIBLE!! There is no concept of customer service by the staff - you, the guest, are merely an inconvenience. The hotel has not been updated, doesn't allow pets, has no internet service, and serves bagels for 'breakfast.' Absolutely terrible. You're much better off to go across the street and stay at the Best Western.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"dirty"
the room was dirty and the hotel tired. we did not stay overnight.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2013
"okay place"
Hotel was adequate for one night stay. Neighborhood wasn't the best.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Ken
"Clean & quiet"
We have stayed here several times and this hotel is immaculate. Although there is no pool they do have a nice spa. If you you like a clean hotel this is your best choice
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
mark
"Convenient wine country motel"
Nice, older hotel not real close to downtown Healdsburg , but practical for going out of the town to visit wineries. A bit noisy, at intersection of two busy roads, but wine, and a good bed, helped us sleep well anyway!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
bill and laurie
Just out of town, near the Freeway, it is easy to find and does everything the chain professes. Good value.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
adequate
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Jorge
"WINE COUNTRY ADVENTURE"
The motel is in a perfect location for all things in Healdsburg and the surrounding area. It's a great value for this growing town. The staff is friendly and the rooms nicely decorated with a most comfortable king bed and thick/soft towels. For older travelers, you might consider the lack of an elevator, and late risers need to know that the housekeeping staff leaves at 11:30 am.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Near the action"
Decent room; decent price. Easy access to highway. Refridgerator in room.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Room was clean and comfortable if somewhat minature.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Two days in wine country"
Hotel was very comfortable and clean. Met our needs very well.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2013
"ok"
The staff was friendly and helpful. I booked extra night at same price.
2 night business trip May 6, 2013
Wally
"No elevator!"
We were on the 3rd floor and was surprised that there wasn't an elevator. Had to drive to interesting places in Healdsburg. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean but would ot stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Very nice"
Very clean room. Everything worked. Staff was nice. Quiet room. Being on the second floor was nice for leaving window open or cracked at night. Did not get to check out the sauna/hot tub this time. Also did not check out the continental breakfast, so cannot comment on that at this time. Maybe next time. Would stay again. The rates for the three nights I was able to get through Expedia were good.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"eehhh it was okay."
If I hadn't missed my opportunity by a few minutes we would have been across the street at the Best Western Dry Creek Inn because it has this Travelodge beat by leaps and bounds.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2013
"You get what you pay for..."
This was the third time I stayed at the Travelodge in Healdsburg and it was also the last time. When we checked into the hotel, I actually to cover my nose because the smell of putrid and chlorine just about made me pass out. It was so fowl, I sprayed perfume while I was walking up to my room. The room was not clean and I actually didn't bother taking a shower the next day because of the condition of the bathtub. They really need to step it up.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"$60/night...and got exactly what I paid for."
For the $60/night I paid, its alright. I wasn't expecting a Temperpedic bed with 700 thread count Egytian cotton sheets nor a 42inch LCD TV in the room. I don't expect much from any Travelodge anywhere on the Planet Earth, and neither should you. Its a decent bed, mostly clean room, and hot water in the bathroom. Even comes with a Microwave, Coffeemaker, and fridge, which I unplugged because it made so much noise. But if you're going for a "Romantic" weekend getaway, this is not the hotel for that sort of thing. The walls are thin and and the bed is creaky. Spend the extra $50-100+ at the Best Western next door for that. In the middle of night #2, there was a weird "clicking" inconsistently coming from the wall. Really annoying, but at least my was able wife to sleep right through it. Room #207. My "4" Overall rating is relative to the $60/night price I paid. I feel really sorry for those that pay the $200ish/night cost during peak tourist season! :)
Other trip Feb 25, 2013

"Mainly vineyards"
A good stay and nice place for the price. We felt it was limited with places to go but that may have just been us. There are masses of vineyards if that is what you want. The Copolla vineyard was great.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2015
Caroline
We stayed in Healdsburg for two nights as we explored the Sonoma Wine region. The room was very comfortable but we could hear clearly through the connecting door to the adjacent room. I would stay at the hotel again but ask for a room that wasn't connected to another room.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Moderate hotel"
A moderate hotel on the outskirts of Healdsburg, near the highway. There was no lift. Breakfast was included but had very little to offer.

"Indoor-Pool war cool!"
Das Hotel ist das was ich für diesen Preis erwartete habe, liegt etwas ausserhalb vom Zentrum, direkt an der Autobahn.Ruhig und sauber.
4 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015