All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here20470 88th Avenue, Langley, BC, V1M 2Y6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.4
    2.3
"Good value for the price!"
I enjoyed my stay there. If there was another hotel close and they offered breakfast with the same price I would go with the other. When I asked for replacement light bulbs they told me they were out of them!
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Greg Gormley
"First bad experience in US"
Room was not properly maintained, unclean. AC was not working. Only 2 towels even we paid for 4 adults in advance. We had to ask for full refund staying in room for only 15 minutes. Expedia rep was nice to give us full refund. We drove 3 hours to go back to home at late night.
BPL
"Bad management"
Not what it looks like on the picture. Very dirty pillow, blanket, bathroom tab and curtain.... Everything was unclean. The receptionist tried to be nice but the guy may be manager, does not have a clue about customer service. Internet was complimentary but they are not even sure about the user name, and did not work at all. So inconvenient!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Average hotel conveniently located"
The room was average. The beds were comfortable and it is located close to stores, restaurants, fast food and a cinema complex.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Overall not bad.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Good clean basic Motel"
The TravelLodge Langley was a good, basic motel. I was staying overnight before a family gathering so wasn't in the room much. However, it was clean, the A/C, heat, etc. was fine and the front desk people were pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
J. Benedict
We found the staff helpful, and we liked the area in which the hotel was located. We rested comfortably and enjoyed our stay. The maintenance of the facility could be improved.
3 night trip May 25, 2012

"gross.. unless your a homeless."
Dirty bed that looked like it had been rented for an hour earlier in the day without switching the sheets after.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
troy
"Alright"
It was alright for a last minute booking, we were disappointed to not have breakfast, though.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Too many stairs"
We only stayed one night and we got to the hotel late. The staff at the desk were nice, The room was okay beds a little hard but the room was clean aside from the carpet having some stains. Coffee maker was in the room and it worked. The rooms are difficult to find like a maze lots of stairs to climb. The room was worth no more than we paid.I would not recommend this hotel for the Elderly.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice pool"
It was a nice room for the price.the staff was friendly and helpful .
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"If you can find somewhere else do so"
Air conditioner broken, no cots because no room in room to put it, staff said unable to move even though checked in early and other rooms were available. Noise (especially staff member talking loudly outside room on cell) limited ability to get 3 year old to sleep. Was not at all a nice let alone a mediocre stay. Would never recommend, will never stay again, and will not be booking in future which was planned for 8 families for a week. This was a test stay and a complete fail!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Bed to hard. Garbage in room when we got there
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
lisa
Things that didn't go so well for our stay: - Ice Machine Broken, Bedroom lamps not turning on, no shower curtain or enough towels (only fixed when brought up with staff), some pillows on beds were dirty or stained as well as some of the new towels that were given to us. For the price of the suite, it should have been better than my one night stay there.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Close to lots of other stores"
Only one towel in room, towels were old and stained, drains were plugged in showers you stood in 2-3" of after when showering, Pool deck was dirty with sand and old ripped towels hanging on the rail fence. It had not been hosed or washed off and time recently. But you get what you pay for
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Run far far away!"
Within 5 minutes of arriving at this hotel I wanted to turn around and leave. Due to entirely different reasons I had to switch my hotel room 3 seperate times, the first time because the phone was broken and there was a hole in the window (which usually wouldn't worry me, but I had witnessed a drug deal out of it...seriously...and I didn't feel entirely comfortable with the whole "easy access" thing) the second room I was sent to either wasn't made up or still had someone in it, the third had a busted air conditioner (and on a 30 degree day that just wasn't very practical) the 4th room had a working phone and air conditioner so at that point we were back on track. I soon realized the place was filthy, tons of long black hairs in the bathroom, filthy carpet and tile, I stripped everything but the sheets to "lessen the contamination". I then tried to get their free wifi on my iPad, but it didn't work, not even the front desk clerk could help (she was the only decent part of my experience) After me and my son bunked down there was partying and a fight outside my room, the doorframe left a huge gap around the door so even though my room was a non smoking room tons of smoke came inside. At 2am someone tried to get in my room (my best guess was it was someone drunk who thought my room was theirs) but at that point I was done, I packed myself up and my baby and we were gone by 3 am.
Maddy
"Dissapointment!"
It was definitely a disappointment. The room was not too bad, but it did smell musty. The staff were definitely accommodating and very pleasant. The price for the room was reasonable.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Terrible hotel"
I am not recommending. I have very bad experience.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
brt
"Overpriced"
Even at the discounted price. I find that 72.45 was to much for a bed for the night. Non smoking smelled like smoked cigarette buts in the toilet. Towels were fresh. Ice machine broken had to go the the pub next door. Pool isnt open til JULY waaaay after season has started..
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2014
Hailey
"Needed a simple room for a few nights"
I was in town filming a movie and needed a room basically for just sleeping in. The room was cozy and clean. I found it odd that they provided styrofoam cups for the coffee. I don't think mugs cost that much! The bed was nice and firm, the pillows were decent, but I did need to double up. All in all it's a decent little hotel for a decent little price!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Alicia
Bathtub drain was plugged so we had a shower & a bath at same time.The non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Good hotel to stay for a weekend"
Me and my son needed a Hotel near Maple Ridge to visite friends. The Langley Highway Hotel was clean and the stuff war friendly. It was a good choice to come here.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Angela
"Don't stay here"
Room was dirty. Bedding had burn marks. Tub was missing paint. Room was frezzing in April! Food was stale and nothing fresh. Not even hot water for tea!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Got what I paid for...
4 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"You get what you pay for!!"
Ok enough, staff (1 person) was friendly. The wifi wouldn't reach my room, which was up against the pub. The same pub that took all of the parking spots for that side of the hotel...again, you get what you pay for!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Cheap in decent location."
The 'free' breakfast was dismal. There were no pastries, or donuts or fruit. The orange juice had gone bad, which I informed the desk clerk. There were two half loaves of bread and some dry cereal. Certainly not worth getting up for. The room had been minimally cleaned, I found a soap wrapper on the bathroom floor behind the door. The free shampoo and soap was actually worth using and keeping. Overall not bad for the price. Bed wasn't particularly comfortable and I could have used more pillows. Wireless seemed to work adequately. Channel selection on tv wasn't very good. Had lunch at the attached pub and it was some of the worst food I have had, but I received a 10% discount because I was staying in the motel.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Shelle
"good place to stay on a budget"
Good place to stay being on a budget. I found this hotel very central I was close to many options for dinning out, and close to transit. I went to willowbrook mall and only took 10 mins on the bus. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Over all was an okay place to stay, could benifit from some updates like new beds/furniture and pool needed a cleaning so to say the least I did not go in the pool, very nice flat screen tv but reception not so great, picture quality very poor.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Better Motels in Area"
The shower curtains are too short to cover the tub so water floods the floor. There was simply a sheet on a bare mattress, no mattress protector. Outdoors there were cigarette butts all over which gives the place a shabby look. The desk clerk was nice but business like. The room had a musty smell which was bad enough to keep my wife awake most of the night.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Smoking at the hotel"
Smoking in front of the hotel/bedroom doors! That should not be acceptable these days.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Very poor"
Hotel is old unmaintained, filthy. The whole outside has garbage and cigarette butts everywhere. Inside the small window air conditioners look like they are 20 yrs old and barely work. The lighting fixtures are falling off the walls, paint is flaking off everywhere. The bedding is stained and ripped. So glad we brought our own pillows and sheets otherwise I wouldn't have slept in the bed! The room stinks likes mould. Undoubtably the worst hotel I've stayed in.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Philip
"good location"
room was good however second night the air conditioner went out and the next night when I tried to get another room the office was reluctant and it was upsetting because it was very hot out and the room was too hot, finally for the last two nights I got a new room with a working air conditioner. Not good quality of service .
5 night trip Aug 7, 2013
johnny
"We would come back."
The hotel was nice and had a little Karoke pub on location. We arrived late and left early so we didn't use the pool but it looked nice. The location is close to a Starbucks & more importantly, a Colossus movie theater. Our stay was for the purpose of sleeping while traveling but it did not stop us from visiting the bar for a nice Guinness..
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Paul da Pilot
"Decent lodgings"
This is an older hotel but the room was clean and the beds comfortable. Very reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"should be bulldozed, or at least pressure washed"
The pictures look good, but this facility is poorly maintained. There is a pub next door, and it's patrons appear to use one of the hallways as a washroom. The smell of urine and cigarette butts are everywhere
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Awful"
Filthy stinky noisy
4 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
Aaron
"cheap but dirty."
Cigarette butts everywhere .The exterior has never been cleaned.Filthy pool as well.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Overall quite good, somewhere between 3 and 4, but gave it a 3 due to lack of Internet; hotel advertised free wifi but from my room the signal was too weak to connect to, and I was about as close to the front office/front of hotel as anyone could have expected to be (I use the Internet frequently for work, so this was an important consideration). The staff were, however, friendly and service was very good for the discounted rate I got. The hotel was very close to downtown Langley and many restaurants and other services. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"For a place to sleep.... not bad, I guess"
Upon arrival I was greeted with a warm welcome from the front desk clerk. Check in was a breeze. I was given the choice of a smoking or non smoking room. I went upstairs, opened up the door just to get hit with a funky smell. The room was clean-ish with bright white sheets and towels, well at least the ones they remembered to leave. Next was the shower experience. After being on the road for over 12 hours all I wanted was to freshen up. Couldn't control the temperature to save my life, almost burnt my head so needless to say the shower was very fresh. Next was dinner. They have a pub with a kitchen on site but I opted for a sure thing. Many ammenities nearby... Tim Horton's, Subway, banks, gas stations, easy access to the TransCanada and for those with bigger trucks, ample tractor trailer parking. Went back to the room to end my day just to dive into a not so fresh bed with the strong wonderful scent of bleach. By that time, it was too late and I was too tired to care. Something says I won't go again unless it's last resort.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
"A decent hotel service we are satisfied ."
The stay was great ,if i make one recommendation we would like to have more than one set of towels in the room,thanks.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2013
H.A
"Stinky"
We were not happy with our stay at all. Once we registered our room online we were charged for a $25 extra person ( an 18 mo. ) fee at the hotel when we arrived. We had no where else to stay and thought it was very unprofessional of them to charge us more than originally agreed. A $90 hotel room ended up costing us $125. Our room was dirty. There was dirt and sand sitting along the box sring cover on the floor. Who knows when the last time it was properly cleaned? The air conditioner didn't work and when it did, it smelled terribly of cigerette smoke. We all had trouble breathing. The pool had not been cleaned. There was a lot of sand on the bottom of the pool. There were people's clothing and shoes left around the pool which made it a very uncomfortable experience. Online we were told check out was noon and at the hotel it is 11:00am. Overall, disgusted! I'll never go back!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Leanne
"Mediocre stay"
Grounds were dirty/cigarette butts/cleanliness of room was disappointing/breakfast lacked attention to replenishing items that had run out.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Moons
Understand they are opting out of travelodge. We have stayed here many times in the last 15 yrs but would definately not stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"What a dump"
For a 3 star rating this hotel was absolutely dreadful. It is old poorly maintained. Hasn't been updated forever. Bathroom was in need of repair, TV remote didn't work, TV only had like 12 channels with nothing on them. beds and furniture old. Way overpriced for what we got.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
JoJo
"Expectations of a low rate hotel"
This was everything I needed: free WiFi, a good bed, place to shower and shave. There was a layer of dust on the lamp arms on the bed head wall and a thick layer in the corner where the desk was. The free breakfast was your basics: coffee, muffins, bread products, cold ceral (a tv with the morning news was a good touch). For the room rate I paid, I was satisfied.
Business trip Oct 5, 2012
Neil
"would not recommend to anyone"
checking in was great,easy and quick the staff very friendly.. However i would recommened a new cleaning person we found leftover food on the floor hair in our sink and black looking mold lining the bathroom overall cleanliness was disgusting could not get on to the free internet that they say they had. but when asked for exta pillows the service was friendly and quick..Front check in staff incredible hotel condition GROSS!!!!! location was great had everything we need within walkin distance.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"Bad Old Hotel"
This hotel is very very old and its really showings its age. Please do not spend money.. Find other better hotels around
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Nick
"Stay away from here"
This hotel is in really rough shape and was really filthy. There was dried urine all over the floor in the bathroom. The walls are very thin and I spent the night listening to everyone else around me. Our non-smoking room smelled very badly of smoke and other offensive doors.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"perfectly adequate for a cheap place"
2 nights, clean, not noisy, breakfast good enough to get you going. Small room but with 2 queen beds all I wanted to do was sleep. Bathroom fan noisy so I turned it off. Excellent value for inexpensive place.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
mark
"Stayed here because campgrounds were full"
We were glad that this hotel was able to squeeze us in at little notice however we were given room keys to 2 suites that already had people in them and that was frustrating, especially when haulin luggage up and down stairs. The clerk lead us to the 3rd room which was perfect and we finally were able to have a good rest.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2012
Rita
"Awesome"
It was great. Awesome staff clean room and just overall a very nice place to stay !
Other trip Aug 24, 2012