All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada

2.7
    2.2
    2.1
    2.9
"Spend a few more dollars and go somewhere else"
I would rate it lower if I could. The place is filthy and sketchy. People were screaming all night around our bedroom. The parking lot was pitch dark. The swimming pool is filled with tools and garbage rather than water. We arrived at night and didn't see anything (well, we were not impressed with the room and their cleaning standards), but if we had arrived with daylight, we probably wouldn't have stayed. Not going there again. Oh, one more thing: the pictures in their website and in hotels.com are absolutely misleading. They should be removed!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Never come back to this hotel again"
It is an extremely dirty place. The room seems to be okay but the general enviroment of the hotel is bad. It is a low price place for sure, but the quality overall is far below what this price should offer.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
The staff was friendly and courteous, but this place is secluded, outdated and dirty. I was actually expecting my vehicle would be broken into overnight (it wasn't).
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Good value for the price!"
I enjoyed my stay there. If there was another hotel close and they offered breakfast with the same price I would go with the other. When I asked for replacement light bulbs they told me they were out of them!
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Greg Gormley
"First bad experience in US"
Room was not properly maintained, unclean. AC was not working. Only 2 towels even we paid for 4 adults in advance. We had to ask for full refund staying in room for only 15 minutes. Expedia rep was nice to give us full refund. We drove 3 hours to go back to home at late night.
BPL
"Bad management"
Not what it looks like on the picture. Very dirty pillow, blanket, bathroom tab and curtain.... Everything was unclean. The receptionist tried to be nice but the guy may be manager, does not have a clue about customer service. Internet was complimentary but they are not even sure about the user name, and did not work at all. So inconvenient!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Average hotel conveniently located"
The room was average. The beds were comfortable and it is located close to stores, restaurants, fast food and a cinema complex.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Overall not bad.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013

"2 night stay"
2 nights business meeting
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
This hotel is actually a motel and is far from being a 2.5* rating. It was filthy, our sheets had cigarette burn holes in them and the mattress was so worn out it felt like I was sleeping on a ramp. The hotel advertised free wifi which was only available if you sat outside - it didn't work inside the rooms. The hotel also advertised continental breakfast. There wasn't even coffee available. There was garbage all over the parking lot and it felt like this was a "rent by the hour" type facility. Not a place where I was happy to have my children staying. I was not expecting a 5* room but this was just disgusting. We stayed away as much as we could while staying here - just coming back to sleep. We still paid $100 a night for this room.
5 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Laurie
"Avoid at all costs."
You are better off sleeping in your car than staying here (honestly). Sheets had holes in them, pillowcases had visible dark stains, cigarette burns on carpet and furniture.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Cheap but poor"
Run down. Shower curtain was filthy and stained. Free Wifi was nearby Pubs code which was useless. When checking out, Check out staff appeared to be having a personal conversation on the phone and made me wait. Cheap stay but you get what you pay for.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Dewi
The rooms were clean, good price for what you pay for. But the only down fall the pool wasn't open, the time we went it is plus 30. There was no mention that the pool was closed
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Michiel
Sheets and pillow cases were not clean.... and clearly left on bed from previous guests. I will not sty there again because of this.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"The worst Hotel in Walnut Grove & waste of money."
Poor quality, dirty, broken down, noisy and uncomfortable.
Other trip May 25, 2015
The wrong place
"gross.. unless your a homeless."
Dirty bed that looked like it had been rented for an hour earlier in the day without switching the sheets after.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
troy
"Reasonable Motel, allowed to run down."
Visible dirt on floors upon entering. Inadequate towels. No drinking glasses, not even cheap plastic ones. Very rudimentary "ice box". Place needs a major overhaul. Could be a reasonable place, but not right now.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Not worth the money"
They didn't clean the room well, the ice machine was broken and they didn't even have cups available in the room.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
KELLY
"Ok if you just need a place to sleep."
Bed was comfortable enough but bed spread was old with cigarette burn marks on it. Facilities are old and it shows. Expedia itinerary said their was a continental breakfast but there wasn't. Website however did not say there was a breakfast.We just wanted a place to sleep and not have to pay too much.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Cheryl
"Bad motel Rundown"
This used to be a great place to stay. It is messy and rundown, dirty and very poor housekeeping. I will not stay there again nor will I recommend others to stay there
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Alright"
It was alright for a last minute booking, we were disappointed to not have breakfast, though.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Too many stairs"
We only stayed one night and we got to the hotel late. The staff at the desk were nice, The room was okay beds a little hard but the room was clean aside from the carpet having some stains. Coffee maker was in the room and it worked. The rooms are difficult to find like a maze lots of stairs to climb. The room was worth no more than we paid.I would not recommend this hotel for the Elderly.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice pool"
It was a nice room for the price.the staff was friendly and helpful .
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"If you can find somewhere else do so"
Air conditioner broken, no cots because no room in room to put it, staff said unable to move even though checked in early and other rooms were available. Noise (especially staff member talking loudly outside room on cell) limited ability to get 3 year old to sleep. Was not at all a nice let alone a mediocre stay. Would never recommend, will never stay again, and will not be booking in future which was planned for 8 families for a week. This was a test stay and a complete fail!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Bed to hard. Garbage in room when we got there
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
lisa
Things that didn't go so well for our stay: - Ice Machine Broken, Bedroom lamps not turning on, no shower curtain or enough towels (only fixed when brought up with staff), some pillows on beds were dirty or stained as well as some of the new towels that were given to us. For the price of the suite, it should have been better than my one night stay there.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Close to lots of other stores"
Only one towel in room, towels were old and stained, drains were plugged in showers you stood in 2-3" of after when showering, Pool deck was dirty with sand and old ripped towels hanging on the rail fence. It had not been hosed or washed off and time recently. But you get what you pay for
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Run far far away!"
Within 5 minutes of arriving at this hotel I wanted to turn around and leave. Due to entirely different reasons I had to switch my hotel room 3 seperate times, the first time because the phone was broken and there was a hole in the window (which usually wouldn't worry me, but I had witnessed a drug deal out of it...seriously...and I didn't feel entirely comfortable with the whole "easy access" thing) the second room I was sent to either wasn't made up or still had someone in it, the third had a busted air conditioner (and on a 30 degree day that just wasn't very practical) the 4th room had a working phone and air conditioner so at that point we were back on track. I soon realized the place was filthy, tons of long black hairs in the bathroom, filthy carpet and tile, I stripped everything but the sheets to "lessen the contamination". I then tried to get their free wifi on my iPad, but it didn't work, not even the front desk clerk could help (she was the only decent part of my experience) After me and my son bunked down there was partying and a fight outside my room, the doorframe left a huge gap around the door so even though my room was a non smoking room tons of smoke came inside. At 2am someone tried to get in my room (my best guess was it was someone drunk who thought my room was theirs) but at that point I was done, I packed myself up and my baby and we were gone by 3 am.
Maddy
"Not for kids"
There was a massive fight outside the room where a car got smashed and chairs thrown into the pool, etc. People smoking drugs at the pool side.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Dissapointment!"
It was definitely a disappointment. The room was not too bad, but it did smell musty. The staff were definitely accommodating and very pleasant. The price for the room was reasonable.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Terrible hotel"
I am not recommending. I have very bad experience.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
brt
"Overpriced"
Even at the discounted price. I find that 72.45 was to much for a bed for the night. Non smoking smelled like smoked cigarette buts in the toilet. Towels were fresh. Ice machine broken had to go the the pub next door. Pool isnt open til JULY waaaay after season has started..
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2014
Hailey
"Needed a simple room for a few nights"
I was in town filming a movie and needed a room basically for just sleeping in. The room was cozy and clean. I found it odd that they provided styrofoam cups for the coffee. I don't think mugs cost that much! The bed was nice and firm, the pillows were decent, but I did need to double up. All in all it's a decent little hotel for a decent little price!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Alicia
Bathtub drain was plugged so we had a shower & a bath at same time.The non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Good hotel to stay for a weekend"
Me and my son needed a Hotel near Maple Ridge to visite friends. The Langley Highway Hotel was clean and the stuff war friendly. It was a good choice to come here.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Angela
"Don't stay here"
Room was dirty. Bedding had burn marks. Tub was missing paint. Room was frezzing in April! Food was stale and nothing fresh. Not even hot water for tea!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Got what I paid for...
4 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"You get what you pay for!!"
Ok enough, staff (1 person) was friendly. The wifi wouldn't reach my room, which was up against the pub. The same pub that took all of the parking spots for that side of the hotel...again, you get what you pay for!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Cheap in decent location."
The 'free' breakfast was dismal. There were no pastries, or donuts or fruit. The orange juice had gone bad, which I informed the desk clerk. There were two half loaves of bread and some dry cereal. Certainly not worth getting up for. The room had been minimally cleaned, I found a soap wrapper on the bathroom floor behind the door. The free shampoo and soap was actually worth using and keeping. Overall not bad for the price. Bed wasn't particularly comfortable and I could have used more pillows. Wireless seemed to work adequately. Channel selection on tv wasn't very good. Had lunch at the attached pub and it was some of the worst food I have had, but I received a 10% discount because I was staying in the motel.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Shelle
"good place to stay on a budget"
Good place to stay being on a budget. I found this hotel very central I was close to many options for dinning out, and close to transit. I went to willowbrook mall and only took 10 mins on the bus. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Over all was an okay place to stay, could benifit from some updates like new beds/furniture and pool needed a cleaning so to say the least I did not go in the pool, very nice flat screen tv but reception not so great, picture quality very poor.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Better Motels in Area"
The shower curtains are too short to cover the tub so water floods the floor. There was simply a sheet on a bare mattress, no mattress protector. Outdoors there were cigarette butts all over which gives the place a shabby look. The desk clerk was nice but business like. The room had a musty smell which was bad enough to keep my wife awake most of the night.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Smoking at the hotel"
Smoking in front of the hotel/bedroom doors! That should not be acceptable these days.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Very poor"
Hotel is old unmaintained, filthy. The whole outside has garbage and cigarette butts everywhere. Inside the small window air conditioners look like they are 20 yrs old and barely work. The lighting fixtures are falling off the walls, paint is flaking off everywhere. The bedding is stained and ripped. So glad we brought our own pillows and sheets otherwise I wouldn't have slept in the bed! The room stinks likes mould. Undoubtably the worst hotel I've stayed in.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Philip
"good location"
room was good however second night the air conditioner went out and the next night when I tried to get another room the office was reluctant and it was upsetting because it was very hot out and the room was too hot, finally for the last two nights I got a new room with a working air conditioner. Not good quality of service .
5 night trip Aug 7, 2013
johnny
"We would come back."
The hotel was nice and had a little Karoke pub on location. We arrived late and left early so we didn't use the pool but it looked nice. The location is close to a Starbucks & more importantly, a Colossus movie theater. Our stay was for the purpose of sleeping while traveling but it did not stop us from visiting the bar for a nice Guinness..
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Paul da Pilot
"Decent lodgings"
This is an older hotel but the room was clean and the beds comfortable. Very reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"should be bulldozed, or at least pressure washed"
The pictures look good, but this facility is poorly maintained. There is a pub next door, and it's patrons appear to use one of the hallways as a washroom. The smell of urine and cigarette butts are everywhere
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Awful"
Filthy stinky noisy
4 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
Aaron
"cheap but dirty."
Cigarette butts everywhere .The exterior has never been cleaned.Filthy pool as well.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Overall quite good, somewhere between 3 and 4, but gave it a 3 due to lack of Internet; hotel advertised free wifi but from my room the signal was too weak to connect to, and I was about as close to the front office/front of hotel as anyone could have expected to be (I use the Internet frequently for work, so this was an important consideration). The staff were, however, friendly and service was very good for the discounted rate I got. The hotel was very close to downtown Langley and many restaurants and other services. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013