All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada

Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad pool
Room are dirty. Trash are in draws. Bugs are in room around wall.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"NASTY Place"
NASTY, NASTY, NASTY and horrible
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Terrible"
The only positive thing I have to say about this place is that the girl in the office was polite. The walls were dirty. The light fixture was torn out of the wall and wires were left dangling. There was hair on our sheets and, when we asked for them to be replaced, the ones they brought were quite threadbare and stained. We were not comfortable using the blanket because it was so dirty. We left after three hours because we were so uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Unhappy
"Avoid!"
I suggest that any other option would be a better option. The room stunk like smoke even though it was non-smoking. The room had a dirty feeling. People lived there with the cats and old campers were plugged into the room. I would avoid if possible.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Nightmare"
I didn't expect this to be a great hotel. I just figured it would be clean, if a bit run down. But it was absolutely horrible. There was filth on the walls, light fixtures torn out with wires hanging. The sheets hadn't been changed. The blanket was filthy. We only stayed 3 hours because is was so creepy. The only amusing thing about it was that my husband was propositioned by a prostitute as he was packing to leave. Ugh!! We didn't SEE any bugs but took showers as soon as we got home (including giving the dog a bath) at 3:00 AM.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Unhappy
"Spend a few more dollars and go somewhere else"
I would rate it lower if I could. The place is filthy and sketchy. People were screaming all night around our bedroom. The parking lot was pitch dark. The swimming pool is filled with tools and garbage rather than water. We arrived at night and didn't see anything (well, we were not impressed with the room and their cleaning standards), but if we had arrived with daylight, we probably wouldn't have stayed. Not going there again. Oh, one more thing: the pictures in their website and in hotels.com are absolutely misleading. They should be removed!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Never come back to this hotel again"
It is an extremely dirty place. The room seems to be okay but the general enviroment of the hotel is bad. It is a low price place for sure, but the quality overall is far below what this price should offer.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Terrible, dirty room.too expensive for its worth"
Disappointed with the hotel. The rooms smells. Underpants of last coustomers were under the desk when we checked in. No fridge, coffee maker, micro wave nor breakfast as described in expedia information
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
The staff was friendly and courteous, but this place is secluded, outdated and dirty. I was actually expecting my vehicle would be broken into overnight (it wasn't).
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Good value for the price!"
I enjoyed my stay there. If there was another hotel close and they offered breakfast with the same price I would go with the other. When I asked for replacement light bulbs they told me they were out of them!
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Greg Gormley
"First bad experience in US"
Room was not properly maintained, unclean. AC was not working. Only 2 towels even we paid for 4 adults in advance. We had to ask for full refund staying in room for only 15 minutes. Expedia rep was nice to give us full refund. We drove 3 hours to go back to home at late night.
BPL
"Bad management"
Not what it looks like on the picture. Very dirty pillow, blanket, bathroom tab and curtain.... Everything was unclean. The receptionist tried to be nice but the guy may be manager, does not have a clue about customer service. Internet was complimentary but they are not even sure about the user name, and did not work at all. So inconvenient!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Average hotel conveniently located"
The room was average. The beds were comfortable and it is located close to stores, restaurants, fast food and a cinema complex.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Overall not bad.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Good Times and lots of parking ."
A nice area and a nice pub in front . Lots of parking .
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2016
"Don't Stay Here"
The room was non smoking but stunk like smoke. Staff didn't care. He said "how can you stop people from smoking in the rooms". Ashtray outside the door. Bathroom was very disgusting/old. Pay a little more and stay somewhere else.. Expedia should remove them from their list.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
It was worst stay ever. No sound proof between next door. TV didn't work, Fridge didn't work well, Smells bad... cheap but I won't go back there again!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"2 nigjt stay"
2 night stay.room comfortable. no in room coffee a pain. Slightly cold.
2 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"2 night stay"
2 nights business meeting
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Absolutely disgusting!"
Our room was horrible! It smelled like cat pee, all of our bedding was filthy with stains, and on top of that it was musty and damp. There was no coffee or tea in the rooms and the people staying there were of questionable sorts. This place needs to be taken off the list of approved bc accommodations. It is a serious health hazard. If any other hotel had been available we would have left in a second!
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
victoria
This hotel is actually a motel and is far from being a 2.5* rating. It was filthy, our sheets had cigarette burn holes in them and the mattress was so worn out it felt like I was sleeping on a ramp. The hotel advertised free wifi which was only available if you sat outside - it didn't work inside the rooms. The hotel also advertised continental breakfast. There wasn't even coffee available. There was garbage all over the parking lot and it felt like this was a "rent by the hour" type facility. Not a place where I was happy to have my children staying. I was not expecting a 5* room but this was just disgusting. We stayed away as much as we could while staying here - just coming back to sleep. We still paid $100 a night for this room.
5 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Laurie
"Awful"
The sheets were grey fridge didn't work had one towel would not recommend staying here.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Terrible experience"
I just want to say i would not recommend to anyone to this place. Its right across from the bar so it was extremely loud and noisy until like 2am. I could not sleep at all...... It was the worst place
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"old hotel"
Non smoking rooms were had smokers in them. Bedding and linens were stained and in poor condition, no cups, coffee supplies or fridge in the room. Generally in poor condition and in bad need of repair.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"nice place for a quick stay (2 hours)"
wouldn't recommend staying here at all, one of the most run down places in the province i would say, looks like people live in the back and i wouldn't stay here for a night, maybe a quick stay of an hour or 2 but thats about it, no coffee maker, no cups, no ice, no working shower fan, no internet, no real tv. not a comfortable stay at all
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
wes
"Avoid at all costs."
You are better off sleeping in your car than staying here (honestly). Sheets had holes in them, pillowcases had visible dark stains, cigarette burns on carpet and furniture.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Nice room for a hooker"
It's a good room if you plan o use it for a few mins, didn't have a coffee maker, had poor water pressure, bed was rock hard, cable TV was barely working, shower fan didn't work, the back of the hotel looked like people were living there and it was really run down and worst of all the fridge barely worked, had no freezer option and smelt like someone died in it.. Probably the worst hotel I have stayed at for $100 a night....
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
wes
"Cheap but poor"
Run down. Shower curtain was filthy and stained. Free Wifi was nearby Pubs code which was useless. When checking out, Check out staff appeared to be having a personal conversation on the phone and made me wait. Cheap stay but you get what you pay for.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Dewi
The rooms were clean, good price for what you pay for. But the only down fall the pool wasn't open, the time we went it is plus 30. There was no mention that the pool was closed
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Michiel
Sheets and pillow cases were not clean.... and clearly left on bed from previous guests. I will not sty there again because of this.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Worse experience ever."
I won't book via Hotels.com again. First, the room and hotel are totally not as picture shows. The pools is out of service for years. The actual room is much worse than the pictures. Second, I called hotels.com for help, and I was waiting on phone twice for more than 10 minutes without someone picking up my phone. Wasting my one hour waiting under the sun for one hour. Worse experience ever. No more hotels.com, definitely no more Langley Hwy Hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
shaoxi
AIR conditioning did not work. Bed cover were filthy .ROOM odor wasbad
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
TOm and Gaby
"Decent hotel for the price"
Only complaint was room wasn't properly cleaned or bed made when on my 2nd day even though it was clear the maid had been in
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
chaz
towels not clean, bathroom moldy, noisy area patrons living there not just staying for a few nights
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Pool not useable."
We were looking forward to having the use of the pool that was shown on the website but even though there was water in the pool, there was a cover over it and the water that was showing was very dirty. Looked like a fish pond that hasn't been cleaned out in a long time.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Too awful"
This hotel is unsafe and very terrible . It doesn't have any view
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"The worst Hotel in Walnut Grove & waste of money."
Poor quality, dirty, broken down, noisy and uncomfortable.
Other trip May 25, 2015
The wrong place
"gross.. unless your a homeless."
Dirty bed that looked like it had been rented for an hour earlier in the day without switching the sheets after.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
troy
"Reasonable Motel, allowed to run down."
Visible dirt on floors upon entering. Inadequate towels. No drinking glasses, not even cheap plastic ones. Very rudimentary "ice box". Place needs a major overhaul. Could be a reasonable place, but not right now.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Not worth the money"
They didn't clean the room well, the ice machine was broken and they didn't even have cups available in the room.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
KELLY
"Ok if you just need a place to sleep."
Bed was comfortable enough but bed spread was old with cigarette burn marks on it. Facilities are old and it shows. Expedia itinerary said their was a continental breakfast but there wasn't. Website however did not say there was a breakfast.We just wanted a place to sleep and not have to pay too much.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Cheryl
"Bad motel Rundown"
This used to be a great place to stay. It is messy and rundown, dirty and very poor housekeeping. I will not stay there again nor will I recommend others to stay there
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Alright"
It was alright for a last minute booking, we were disappointed to not have breakfast, though.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Too many stairs"
We only stayed one night and we got to the hotel late. The staff at the desk were nice, The room was okay beds a little hard but the room was clean aside from the carpet having some stains. Coffee maker was in the room and it worked. The rooms are difficult to find like a maze lots of stairs to climb. The room was worth no more than we paid.I would not recommend this hotel for the Elderly.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice pool"
It was a nice room for the price.the staff was friendly and helpful .
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Lousy hotel in poor condition"
The hotel room was dirty, with bed bugs. The air conditioner didn't work , the sheets were dirty, there was no ice machine, people were aloud to stand around on the balcony and smoke outside our room. I would not stay there again
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"If you can find somewhere else do so"
Air conditioner broken, no cots because no room in room to put it, staff said unable to move even though checked in early and other rooms were available. Noise (especially staff member talking loudly outside room on cell) limited ability to get 3 year old to sleep. Was not at all a nice let alone a mediocre stay. Would never recommend, will never stay again, and will not be booking in future which was planned for 8 families for a week. This was a test stay and a complete fail!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Bed to hard. Garbage in room when we got there
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
lisa
Things that didn't go so well for our stay: - Ice Machine Broken, Bedroom lamps not turning on, no shower curtain or enough towels (only fixed when brought up with staff), some pillows on beds were dirty or stained as well as some of the new towels that were given to us. For the price of the suite, it should have been better than my one night stay there.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Close to lots of other stores"
Only one towel in room, towels were old and stained, drains were plugged in showers you stood in 2-3" of after when showering, Pool deck was dirty with sand and old ripped towels hanging on the rail fence. It had not been hosed or washed off and time recently. But you get what you pay for
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014