All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada

2.8
    2.3
    2.2

"BC visit in Nov 2012"
Great low cost family hotel. Property manager was very helpfull, Close to restaurants and client site
Other trip Nov 10, 2012
CDE
"Good place for a cheap affair"
Fine if you need a place to crash but everything is cheap, including the temperature in the rooms. It will only be a travelodge for a few more weeks and then it will be the walnut grove hotel. Don't expect it to improve.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
GN
"Expectations of a low rate hotel"
This was everything I needed: free WiFi, a good bed, place to shower and shave. There was a layer of dust on the lamp arms on the bed head wall and a thick layer in the corner where the desk was. The free breakfast was your basics: coffee, muffins, bread products, cold ceral (a tv with the morning news was a good touch). For the room rate I paid, I was satisfied.
Business trip Oct 5, 2012
Neil
"would not recommend to anyone"
checking in was great,easy and quick the staff very friendly.. However i would recommened a new cleaning person we found leftover food on the floor hair in our sink and black looking mold lining the bathroom overall cleanliness was disgusting could not get on to the free internet that they say they had. but when asked for exta pillows the service was friendly and quick..Front check in staff incredible hotel condition GROSS!!!!! location was great had everything we need within walkin distance.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"Bad Old Hotel"
This hotel is very very old and its really showings its age. Please do not spend money.. Find other better hotels around
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Nick
"Stay away from here"
This hotel is in really rough shape and was really filthy. There was dried urine all over the floor in the bathroom. The walls are very thin and I spent the night listening to everyone else around me. Our non-smoking room smelled very badly of smoke and other offensive doors.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"perfectly adequate for a cheap place"
2 nights, clean, not noisy, breakfast good enough to get you going. Small room but with 2 queen beds all I wanted to do was sleep. Bathroom fan noisy so I turned it off. Excellent value for inexpensive place.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
mark
"Stayed here because campgrounds were full"
We were glad that this hotel was able to squeeze us in at little notice however we were given room keys to 2 suites that already had people in them and that was frustrating, especially when haulin luggage up and down stairs. The clerk lead us to the 3rd room which was perfect and we finally were able to have a good rest.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2012
Rita
"Awesome"
It was great. Awesome staff clean room and just overall a very nice place to stay !
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"Horrific!"
This was the worst experience I have ever had. I knew that is was'nt going to be a luxury hotel. We had an early start at a near by event and I was just looking for a clean room. They gave me keys to two rooms that were occupied and one room that the air conditioner didn't work, with hot running water in the shower. The bathroom was completely soaked. The pool was full of mold and around the pool was full ash trays and empty can. Finally on the fourth room we stayed. It was filthy and disgusting. The fridge hadn't been cleaned. There was stinky chinese food left in the fridge. One of the curtains was half the size in length and so the window was not covered.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
"Breakfast"
In third and forth of our stay we dont have breakfast!!!!
4 night trip Jul 28, 2012

"Ok"
Ok, pas plus, aurait besoin de rénovations , bien situé près route
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Bien situé mais pas d'entretien"
Cette hôtel est mal entretenu et laisse beaucoup à désirer
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Gilles
"Hotel a langley"
Hotel sale, plancher pas laver ni balayer et j'ai du changer de chambre parce que la première chambre les draps étaient pas changer. Je le recommande à personne.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
フロントのスタッフは親切で、1ベッドで予約していましたが部屋が空いていたのですぐに2ベッドの部屋にしていただきました。
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Potato
JP
"OK, für 1 oder 2 Nächte"
Das Hotel ist einfach zu erreichen und der Standard ist in Ordnung. An der Sauberkeit der Zimmer muss gearbeitet werden. Wie in der Überschrift schon gesagt für einen kurzen Aufenthalt OK. Preis Leistung stimmt
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Fabian
DE
"Personnel extremement gentil et serviable ..."
Un peu vetuste mais chambres propres et personnel tres gentil et serviable
3 night trip Aug 18, 2013
nous avions reservé une chambre avec 2 lits. non fumeur et quand nous sommes arriver il restait seulement une chambre avec un lit double une chambre fumeur. nous étions 3 donc pas le choix de prendre la chambre fumeur. la chambre n'était pas tres invitante. le tapis était sâle et avait des brulures de cigarettes.l'aire climatisé faisait un bruit d'enfer.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2012
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Langley Hwy Hotel

"Terrible experience. Stay away from this place."
06/30/15 D_at_Halifax024 Halifax
This is the worst hotel I have ever been to. First of all, the pictures are not current. This place used to be a Travelodge but it seems that now is under new (and very poor) management. The place is close to abandoned. We got there at night. We had to rush because the office closes after midnight. The "parking lot" was pitch dark (and filthy as we found in the morning). Our "non-smoking" room was also disgusting. The carpet, sheets and blankets; the whole room had a terrible smell. A combination of sweat and smoke they didn't even care disguising with air freshener. You could see the stains in the sheets and blankets and I wonder when was the last time they were washed. The towels seemed clean... or at least that is what I would like to think. The room door secondary lock was basically tore off as if someone broke into the place. The wifi did not work in the room because the signal was poor. But really, that was the least of my concerns. At 2AM, 4AM and 5AM we were delighted by the screams of our next door guests who were obviously under the influence of alcohol or drugs and got in a fight. She locked him out. We would have called the office to complain, but guess what... they close the office at midnight remember? I barely slept that night and in the morning I went out early to check on my car for which I feared anything could have happened to after having had to leave it in the dark. With daylight the picture was repulsive to say the least. Pizza boxes, beer cans, paper towels, condom boxes, cigarrete butts, you name it, in the floor. The pool? haha the pool was obviosly empty with some tools scattered around as if they were doing something to it (this is the end of a really hot June by the way, you would think the pool would be ready for the season. Right?). All this for the exclusive rate of $99 per night (w/o breakfast... luckily). Now, for the chaps of 'Trip advisor': You should flag this place. The pictures are deceiving and could be construed as false advertising to say the least.
"Worse experience ever.‏"
06/28/15 Decarle Y Burnaby
I won't book via Hotels.com again. First, the room and hotel are totally not as picture shows. The pool is out of service for years. The actual room is much worse than the pictures. Second, I called hotels.com for help, and I was waiting on phone twice for more than 10 minutes without someone picking up my phone. Wasting my one hour waiting under the sun for one hour while trying to get help from hotels.com. Worse experience ever. No more hotels.com, definitely no more Langley Hwy Hotel.
"Disgusting room"
06/16/15 Larsolita2015
My husband and I checked into this hotel and because it was so late at night and all other hotels were full we had no choice. It was by far the most disgusting room I have ever stayed in. The sheets and blankets were full of holes and stains....the carpet dirty, hair in the bathroom and someone selling drugs (I imagine) out if his room down the hall. The photos you see in their website are false advertising....it is not a travelodge!! The pool is not operational it is full of brown water complete with garbage. I spoke to the manager in the morning and he blamed his filthy sheets on his guests, he says he gets the worst guests. I think that a call to the health board is in order!! The only plus is Ocean Park Pizza next door that makes fantastic pizza.
"complaint on this hotel"
09/24/14 Joyce R Qualicum Beach, Canada
booked a room -had a pet-the rug was filthy, floor dirty-no glasses in room-spiders in bathroom and windows had cobwebs across it. floors were dirty-no extra towels for 2 people. even the dog did not want to sleep on rug. would not stay there again.
"Only if nothing else"
09/12/14 Jane R Kamloops, Canada
Room was overpriced at $99 and 2 stars is generous. Sheets were wrinkled and not changed from previous user. Cheap pillows. Large old stain near the head. Dust of at least a week on the head of the bed. Old loud A/C window box. Difficult to position curtains to allow A/C air in and still maintain privacy from walkway immediately outside door. Woman screaming and two men shouting- one rapped on my window- but handled by staff. Toilet not properly cleaned. Ghastly experience.
"Stay anywhere else"
07/24/14 l s Cranbrook, Canada
I understand that this is a $70/night hotel...but that should say nothing for the cleanliness. All the towels and sheets had stains, the floors were filthy...the bathroom was also dirty. The room had a strange smell to it even though it was non-smoking...and there was grime on almost everything. I also kept my shoes on the whole time, and bought sanitizing wipes for everything else I had to come in contact with. At around midnight, I was woken up by VERY loud screaming and shouting, coming from the top floor (on the back side of the hotel, so away from the bar) and it went on for a solid hour (on a weekday night). I packed up my stuff and checked out with out hesitation. When I mentioned the noise and stuff, all the girl at the front could say was :oh no, I hope thats not why youre leaving" and when I said it sure as heck was, nothing was done. I was checked out and put on my way. Stay anywhere else
"I can't rate it any lower."
07/22/14 RobertinLA Los Angeles, California
The hotel was about half the price of most of the others in the area so I wasn't expecting much but was still disappointed. I don't mind an older dated hotel, which this is, but it should be clean which this was not. There were spider webs hanging from the ceiling, un-identifiable black stuff smeared on the wall and floor, and stains on the small thin towels and sheets. We went to the store and bought our own towels, and kept our shoes on in the room.
"Average stay"
04/29/14 Travis G Langley
Cheapest hotel in the area but still an average stay. Our room was non-smoking but smelled like smoke so they changed it for free no problem. Breakfast was just toast and cereal but okay. Had a pool but it was closed because it was cold.
"HORRIBLE!!!!!"
09/28/13 makeil
Very dumpy and filthy motel..we use to stay every time we were in the area when it was a Travelodge but when we walked into the room it was apparent cleaning was not high on the priority list. As a front desk employee of a hotel I know what and where to look for cleanliness and it didn't matter where I looked there was no clean about this room so we went back to front desk and asked for our money back... I recommend that no one waste their time even leaving highway to stay here
"Junkies in every room.."
07/01/13 Shondra446
Filled with junkies, room was absolutely filthy. I had to clean it and put the top sheets off the bed on the floor so we didn't have to see the the absolutely disgusting floor. The cleaning girl pounds on my door at midnight looking for her lost cell phone. Completely messed up drinking a beer. Wakes my kid up. The toilet seat, a/c, fridge and TV remote were all broke.. Had been traveling all day with a 3 year old had to let him stretch out and sleep. Otherwise I would have never spent the night. I still feel like my skin is crawling. Was the WORST hotel I have ever been in.