All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here20470 88th Avenue, Langley, BC, V1M 2Y6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.5
    2.3

"Breakfast"
In third and forth of our stay we dont have breakfast!!!!
4 night trip Jul 28, 2012
"Not great"
The room was filthy we felt cleaner using the public park washroom. The mattresses were all stained there were water spots all over the bathroom the ice machine didn't work the pool looked NOTHING like in the pictures online it was so dirty and merkey u couldn't see the bottom and the bottom u could see was black we didn't even swim :( so over all a Terible stay and will never be going back not recommending it to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2012
Joleen
"Needs a little TLC"
The room was filthy. Toilet not cleaned and food and garbage behind the dresser. There was blood down the side of the mattress. The grounds are very unkept and dirty with cigarette butts everywhere on the ground, even in the pool area. The staff was polite and moved me to a "cleaner" room upon my request due to the condition of the original room I checked in to.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
Terry
"You get what you pay for."
We had what was referred to as an “up graded” room. Not sure what that meant as it was identical to a standard room with the exception of a flat screen TV that the hotel didn’t have remotes for and a granite vanity top. The room was very clean and the AC worked great but unfortunately the bed was rock hard and the pillows were even worse. Our room was in the front and about 35 feet from a pub that features Karaoke on the weekends. Needless to say we didn’t get any sleep until they shut down at 1:00 am. On the positive side, it was very inexpensive and the staff were helpful and friendly. Bottom line….it’s well worth the price we paid but don’t expect more.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2012
Bart & Ingrid
"Very very small dirty rooms uncomfortable beds"
Hotel rooms were not well kept at all, very very small bathroom you can't even turn around in them, very small rooms. We asked for new sheets as the ones on the bed when we arrived were stained we were handed dingy needed to be replaced sheets to make the bed our selves the towels were also stained, there were small burn holes in sheets and blankets and they smelled of smoke. Pillow was tiny and flat we asked for a couple more , but none were available. Rooms stink of smoke and mold, and people smoking everywhere. Pool was dirty and ice cold, so we did not use it at all, main reason for booking was pool. I had to go buy a bottle of fabreeze and scented candles to remove some of the smell. We had a very nice maid, front staff was nice also. Property is not well maintained. It really is worth no more then 30.00 per night not the rate we paid. We took a lower price hotel to try and went with travelodge as we have stayed in a couple. The rooms were far below what I expected, one I would expect to get in the slums. It was by no means a terrible stay, safe and we were gone most of the day, so really was just a place to sleep. I don't feel we got our monies worth even going with a lower price on a room this time. really has little at all to offer except for a safe place to lay your head with no comforts.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2012
family
Great
1 night trip Jun 20, 2012
"none"
The room showed its age but the bedding was clean and new. The bed was comfortable. and everything was working. It was one of the least expensive hotel selections and you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012
"Close to high way1."
Great.
1 night trip May 27, 2012
Momo

"Ok"
Ok, pas plus, aurait besoin de rénovations , bien situé près route
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Bien situé mais pas d'entretien"
Cette hôtel est mal entretenu et laisse beaucoup à désirer
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Gilles
"Hotel a langley"
Hotel sale, plancher pas laver ni balayer et j'ai du changer de chambre parce que la première chambre les draps étaient pas changer. Je le recommande à personne.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
フロントのスタッフは親切で、1ベッドで予約していましたが部屋が空いていたのですぐに2ベッドの部屋にしていただきました。
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Potato
JP
"OK, für 1 oder 2 Nächte"
Das Hotel ist einfach zu erreichen und der Standard ist in Ordnung. An der Sauberkeit der Zimmer muss gearbeitet werden. Wie in der Überschrift schon gesagt für einen kurzen Aufenthalt OK. Preis Leistung stimmt
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
DE
"Personnel extremement gentil et serviable ..."
Un peu vetuste mais chambres propres et personnel tres gentil et serviable
3 night trip Aug 18, 2013
nous avions reservé une chambre avec 2 lits. non fumeur et quand nous sommes arriver il restait seulement une chambre avec un lit double une chambre fumeur. nous étions 3 donc pas le choix de prendre la chambre fumeur. la chambre n'était pas tres invitante. le tapis était sâle et avait des brulures de cigarettes.l'aire climatisé faisait un bruit d'enfer.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
J
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Langley Hwy Hotel

"complaint on this hotel"
09/24/14 Joyce R Qualicum Beach, Canada
booked a room -had a pet-the rug was filthy, floor dirty-no glasses in room-spiders in bathroom and windows had cobwebs across it. floors were dirty-no extra towels for 2 people. even the dog did not want to sleep on rug. would not stay there again.
"Only if nothing else"
09/12/14 Jane R Kamloops, Canada
Room was overpriced at $99 and 2 stars is generous. Sheets were wrinkled and not changed from previous user. Cheap pillows. Large old stain near the head. Dust of at least a week on the head of the bed. Old loud A/C window box. Difficult to position curtains to allow A/C air in and still maintain privacy from walkway immediately outside door. Woman screaming and two men shouting- one rapped on my window- but handled by staff. Toilet not properly cleaned. Ghastly experience.
"Stay anywhere else"
07/24/14 l s Cranbrook, Canada
I understand that this is a $70/night hotel...but that should say nothing for the cleanliness. All the towels and sheets had stains, the floors were filthy...the bathroom was also dirty. The room had a strange smell to it even though it was non-smoking...and there was grime on almost everything. I also kept my shoes on the whole time, and bought sanitizing wipes for everything else I had to come in contact with. At around midnight, I was woken up by VERY loud screaming and shouting, coming from the top floor (on the back side of the hotel, so away from the bar) and it went on for a solid hour (on a weekday night). I packed up my stuff and checked out with out hesitation. When I mentioned the noise and stuff, all the girl at the front could say was :oh no, I hope thats not why youre leaving" and when I said it sure as heck was, nothing was done. I was checked out and put on my way. Stay anywhere else
"I can't rate it any lower."
07/22/14 BKandKK Fresno, California
The hotel was about half the price of most of the others in the area so I wasn't expecting much but was still disappointed. I don't mind an older dated hotel, which this is, but it should be clean which this was not. There were spider webs hanging from the ceiling, un-identifiable black stuff smeared on the wall and floor, and stains on the small thin towels and sheets. We went to the store and bought our own towels, and kept our shoes on in the room.
"Average stay"
04/29/14 Travis G Langley
Cheapest hotel in the area but still an average stay. Our room was non-smoking but smelled like smoke so they changed it for free no problem. Breakfast was just toast and cereal but okay. Had a pool but it was closed because it was cold.
"HORRIBLE!!!!!"
09/28/13 makeil
Very dumpy and filthy motel..we use to stay every time we were in the area when it was a Travelodge but when we walked into the room it was apparent cleaning was not high on the priority list. As a front desk employee of a hotel I know what and where to look for cleanliness and it didn't matter where I looked there was no clean about this room so we went back to front desk and asked for our money back... I recommend that no one waste their time even leaving highway to stay here
"Junkies in every room.."
07/01/13 Shondra446
Filled with junkies, room was absolutely filthy. I had to clean it and put the top sheets off the bed on the floor so we didn't have to see the the absolutely disgusting floor. The cleaning girl pounds on my door at midnight looking for her lost cell phone. Completely messed up drinking a beer. Wakes my kid up. The toilet seat, a/c, fridge and TV remote were all broke.. Had been traveling all day with a 3 year old had to let him stretch out and sleep. Otherwise I would have never spent the night. I still feel like my skin is crawling. Was the WORST hotel I have ever been in.
"Clean and confortable enough to come again.."
03/03/13 Airdawg Calgary, Canada
Ok, it's not the Hilton, but it's only $50/night.. Friendly staff, nice TV, clean sheets.. There was a tasimo with a nice selection of coffee in the room, too, that was unexpected.. Really, there was nothing to complain about at all.. It was a good sleep, good value.
"Good central location"
02/24/13 garryej Hillsboro
Our room was quiet (it was February!), clean, comfortable beds, and reasonable price. It was very central to my mother's house and the cemetery. The clerk had ready a map from the motel to Langley Lawn where my mother was to be buried. They were friendly and helpful.
"- girl at the front desk was lovely - air conditioner did..."
11/28/12 MICHELLE R SIDNEY
- girl at the front desk was lovely - air conditioner did not work, it made noise when it was on but that was it - there were cobwebs in & around the curtains - daily cleaning was done but it needed a major clean - beds were REALLY soft - bathroom fan did not work