All hotels in Burlington, Ontario, Canada
950 Walkers Line, Burlington, ON, L7N2G2, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location right off the highway"
Staff very friendly, good breakfast, nice and clean
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Debbie
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"second time staying"
Second time staying at this hotel and it was just as good as the first. Perfectly clean and organized. Perfect for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Good budget hotel"
Good budget hotel
4 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"No hot water"
The room looks nice and is some what comfortable. The rooms are a tight squeeze. There was no hot water, the fridge froze my food and trying to work was difficult as the internet kept cutting out. The bed was comfortable though lol staff did nothing to compensate for the issues.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Trisha
"Get Rid of the Smoking Rooms"
I understand that there were only smoking rooms left, so that is where my 11 year old daughter and I had to stay in, how disgusting of a smell that whole basement level is and extremely damp which I am sure escalated the smell of cigarette smoke. Even the hallway reaked so bad. Will not be staying at the Quality Inn again. Consider banning smoking rooms, in the day in age, there is just no reason to have them...such a gross experience.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Sandra
"Very comfortable."
Only stayed for one night but wish I could have stayed longer. Bed was VERY comfortable. Hotel and room was clean and tidy. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. I'll definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Gary & Carolyn
"Hotel was dirty"
Floors were sticky Maid forgot dirty cleaning towel in room Found sheets dirty upon check in
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Never get a smoking room"
Only rooms available were smoking rooms...in dingy basement...room smelled like someone had just smoked a pack...couldn't stay in room - left right away...the smell was awful
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Facilities were disappointing"
Picked this hotel based on reviews but turned out to be very disappointing. Main reason was for pool facilities. Pool water was VERY cloudy and the whirlpool was all covered up or closed permanently. The sauna has a lock box over the controls to which you would need to walk out wet from your swim to front desk to get them to turn it on. Also we stayed for 4 nights and only seen the pool pump running once. The rooms did not feel welcoming at all. On weekend the breakfast buffet ran out of items fast and was not replaced promptly.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
My cellphone signal and wifi would not work I was forced to stay in smoking room when in a non smoker or of have to pay more to switch
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Great service"
Great service !
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Hotel staff friendly"
I found the front desk staff and cleaning staff to be very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Blah"
For a short business trip, the hotel is OK. For anything else, it is really not a great place to stay. The staff was very helpful, no complaints about that.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"nice hotel, BUT"
Nice hotel, great staff, nice pool, BUT the people next door to us lived there and had cats I am HIGHLY HIGHLY allegic to them so that was definatley a major issue.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Sub par"
On the positive side, all hotel staff were helpful and professional. Unfortunately, that's where the praise ends. Yes, there is a pool but it is quite small. Yes, a hot breakfast is included but it is not appetizing. Yes, the room had two queen beds but there was no space to move because of it. A word of warning for non-smokers considering a smoking room: The floor with the smoking rooms stinks to the point of nausea. The room is better but only marginally. Overall, I found this hotel sub-par and would not return nor recommend it.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Johnny
"Older Hotel. Some upgrades."
Booked rooms with queen beds only got double beds. Be careful. Very nice hotel staff.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Clean and comfortable establishment"
I would stay here again. I enjoyed my stay at Quality Hotel.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Paul O'Brien
Older Hotel with some renovations. Small rooms. Nice, helpful, employees at reception desk.
"Meh!"
It was a hotel. Served it's purpose. Needed the small refrigerator replaced as it did not work at all. Booked room with two queen beds, they only had double beds left.
"jGreat Business Stay"
The hotel was great, no surprises. Comfortable room and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. The hotel is located near some great restaurants so there is never any problem in finding a place to eat out. I would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Mmm cookies!"
Had a great experience. Rooms were clean. I would go back. Oh yeah there were fresh cookies available upon check in!
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
This was a one night sleep over because we attended a Concert in Hamilton
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"Would definitely stay here again!!"
Too many kids running up and down the hallways, slamming doors etc. Maid told them to stop running at least but it was too late. Nice and clean, but air was very dry.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Kerry
"Quality, yes!"
Perfect location just off the QEW. Very comfortable bed and a lovely breakfast next morning. Thank you Quality Inn.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Sue
"Great Location!"
Excellent! The staff at the hotel were very nice and pleasant!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Nathalie
"Beside the highway"
It was clean. The Breakfast was very good too.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
H.Mediz
Clean, affordable, convenient location.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Thom
"great room and resto"
I always support this hotel when in the area as they support smokers! Thank you! Jake's is awesome as well, always leave a few hundred there! Irresistible oysters!
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Not a Bad Stay"
I wonder about the thoroughness of their in-suite cleaning. Quite a bit of mildew on the shower head, and the overflow in the bathroom sink had signs of mould and heavy mildew. As far as the amenities in the suite, it's great. The suite was a bit smaller than rival chains like Holiday Inn but it felt like it worked for my wife and I. The staff were friendly, and the decor was recently rennovated. I enjoyed my stay there, and both my wife and I would stay here again. The access to the hotel is on the west side of Walkers Line where you can only enter the hotel going southbound, with no access to enter or exit going northbound. There's lots of food and shopping in the area. All in all a decent hotel.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Decent business hotel"
I was only there for one night yet the rooms were clean and the staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Smurf
"Clean, easily accessible, friendly staff"
Hotel was easy to locate off the highway. The staff were friendly and professional. The hotel and room were clean and modern.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"very comfortable"
Great place to stay. Usually busy. Service was great. Full breakfast was a bonus. Much better than the usual continental breakfast. Biggest asset is the beds. So comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2013
DAVE
ok
2 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Great location for our purposes."
The location was excellent. In general we were pleased with our accommodations. The only negative was the sight of an old blood stain on the bed cover. The attendant changed it our request. One other minor annoyance was the with the Wi-Fi. We couldn't sign on because of technical difficulties with your provider.
Response by Quality Hotel
Dear Moe, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at the Award Winning Quality Hotel Burlington. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! If you enjoyed your stay, please feel free to give us a positive review where the feedback can be viewed publicly for guests to view: http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154984-d188417-Reviews-Quality_Hotel_Burlington-Burlington_Ontario.html Sincerely, Shivani Sharma Operations Manager Quality Hotel Burlington 905 639 9290
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Moe
"Very good stop over."
Enjoyed our stay in Burlington at the Quality Hotel, friendly staff, very nice rooms well kept and the breakfast provided was a delightful start to the day. Would stay here again when travelling in this area.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Gerry
"tried it once"
We took a smoking room for my wife. The odor of previous smokers and stale smell was overbearing. Room decor very dark and small. Breakfast buffet was not impressive even for an all included plan. Serving area very small, quality and cleanliness were very ordinary. Would not stay here again, considering other hotels nearby are charging similar rates.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
steve
"I would look some place else"
The stay was okay but not great. The bed was too soft, but the room was clean. Breakfast was a big disappointment, all tables were dirty, eggs were dried and old, no baked goods. Looks like no body was working in that area. I will try someplace else the next time we are in town.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Excellent, clean, polite and very helpful."
I am french speaking and was pleased to be greeted in my mother tongue. Chapeau to Quality Inn and their staff.
Response by Quality Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at the Award Winning Quality Hotel Burlington. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! If you enjoyed your stay, please feel free to give us a positive review where the feedback can be viewed publicly for guests to view: http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154984-d188417-Reviews-Quality_Hotel_Burlington-Burlington_Ontario.html Sincerely, Shivani Sharma Operations Manager Quality Hotel Burlington 905 639 9290
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Close to event"
Beds were comfortabl and clean. Shower old and tissues not replaced. Hot water took some time. Closet placement not good. We are not smokers and were placed in smoking area in basement where the smell was bad.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Hotel for smokers!!!"
Quality Inn in Burlington, Ontario, Canada has rooms for smokers which is VERY rare these days. The rooms are adequate with kitchenette (microwave, fridge & coffee making facilities) but have great beds & the benefit of smoking rooms. Staff were all very friendly & went out of their way to make you comfortable & assist where necessary. The hotel has a well equipped gym & heated pool as well as supplying a complimentary breakfast. If you're on a budget, I can highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Shane
"really good night sleep"
We were very impressed how well we slept. Had our dogs with us and they were quite comfortable too. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
corie
"First time, will come back"
Could not find anything wrong
4 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Ed
Everything was great, the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great location, staff, room and breakfast!"
Modern room, all amenities provided, next to a great restaurant and the bonus was hot breakfast provided in the hotel the following morning - eggs, sausages and hash browns along with the usual continental offering. We'll be back!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"great value"
multiple stays, decent rooms and amenities, we continue to stay here because they offer a few smoking rooms, and smokers have money and travel too! Jake's Oyster Bar and Grill next door is awesome!
3 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Quality Hotel Burlington"
Breakfast was acceptable; however, the staff did not clean the tables after each guest finished breakfast and left.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013