All hotels in Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Room is all right
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Good Hotel"
When we come to Burlington,we always stay at the Quality Inn. Cheers! Kathy Masaro from Osgoode.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Everything was nice about this hotel except the rooms were small.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Christy
A. Short but very pleasent stay
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"The worst hotel I have ever stayed at"
The air conditioner in the room was very loud. The pool was filthy. The bottom of the pool was black and the water re circulation was not working. I asked for a wake up call and did not receive one. This was by far one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. I have never given a bad review of a hotel before this one.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Marinko
"Convenient to QEW, Toronto, Airport etc."
Met our needs whilst visiting Burlington. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Very nice and close to the beach"
Only stayed one night but our stay was pleasant and the town is very beautiful and clean.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Very good place"
Very good place and very reasonable prices. 1 hour drive from Niagara Falls. There are a lot of places to eat in close proximity. Dogs friendly.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Boris
"Mold and cigarette odours a real problem"
We stayed for 2 nights mostly because of its proximity to Jakes Grill & Oyster House. Have stayed at this hotel many times when it was still a Travelodge and the cleanliness was fine. This stay was completely different - the shower in our room (330) had mold growing in the corners and the hotel still smelled of stale cigarette smoke. The stairways in particular had a lingering smell of smoke. The grounds were nice, but unfortunately also had a lingering smell of cigarette smoke. There were cigarette butts left in every area including near the ramp to the front entrance of the hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again - much nicer and cleaner hotels are close by. Again, we were looking for something close to Jakes.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Thank you to your hotel, we really liked the room cozy and pleasant.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Zorga
"A Letdown"
This hotel was somewhat of a letdown. It's location was convenient (next to the main expressway linking Toronto and Hamilton) but difficult to access due to traffic restrictions. When we arrived we were told that the sole elevator was broken and would be repaired soon - it was still inoperative 5 days later when we left. That meant carrying our bags (with help from the staff) up a high flight of stairs to the 2nd floor. The self-serve breakfast was very good (both hot and cold items and plenty of them) but the serving and eating space was constricted. Overall, we were disappointed and will not be returning.
5 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Emil
"Convenient location"
Friendly staff, very clean, conveniently located, great breakfast
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Good sleep, good breakfast, pleasant stay"
clean, comfortable room, good breakfast, excellent check-in/out service, only complaints: hot tub out of service, slight stale smell in room. close to shopping and bike trails.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Good hotel"
Nice clean hotel. However a personal item was taken by the cleaning staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Merlin
"Enjoyed our stay!"
Our overnight stay was quite pleasant. Really appreciated front desk giving us a call once we settled into the room to see if all was ok and pleased with their friendly manner.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Agnes
"Good overall"
Pillows were bad and coffee maker burnt me
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
We inadvertently booked a smoking room, and the whole floor was disgusting. It appeared to be in the basement and the room was dark and dingy, to say nothing of the smell. We could not stay in this room and the hotel staff very kindly upgraded us to the executive floor for a very reasonable extra charge. The difference was day and night! My overall rating is based on our room upstairs, which was lovely.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"staying over because close to friends birthday"
Staff were fantastic. Breakfast needs improvement. Juices were horrible, eggs were powedered
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
We were very comfortable in our room. It was clean. There was enough space for ourselves and our bags. There was a noise issue. For over an hour we heard what sounded to be kids jumping on an off a bed in the room above us. We did not bother with it at first but as the evening progressed the noise did not stop. I called the front desk and within minutes the noise stopped and we were not bothered again. On weekends breafast is not available until 7AM. On weekdays it starts at 6:30 AM. We had an early departure time. We were still able to get cereal, yogurt, and breads. Staff did turn on juice machine and coffee machine for us before 7 AM. We were not the only people leaving early.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
taylor
"Fair"
I was all happy i could book a smoking room, however, when we arrived we were sent in a dungeon, stinky, stuffy humid dark basement. I wanted to be anywhere else but there. The front desk was nice enough to give me another room (non smoking) which was fine at this point. It was a bit better but still not great. Decor is outdated, carpet seems old and dirty, windows were dirty, taps in bathroom dirty, only one night stand to accommodate 4 people, all together poor. It's my second time in a quality hotel and it will be my last.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Johanne
"great location"
Great location a few minutes from QEW exit. Very clean and updated. Lounge has 24hr coffee and always fresh water to drink. Great price.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Niagara
"Excellent stay"
Everything was excellent from check in to check out. Very courteous staff. Decent breakfast with very comfortable beds. Will definitely go back.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Staying during 2015 Ride to Conquer Cancer"
The Hotel was good for the price that I paid. The only issue that I found was that the TV remote was not working, and when I called the reception, they asked me to take the remote to reception for them to change the batteries. This is not a big deal, but usually, you think they come to your room to change it for you.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Ramin
"Fantastic value!"
Check in was easy. Our room had two beds with only one nightstand between them. Since my husband has a CPAP we really needed two. A quick trip to the front desk and we were given a new room. Everything was perfect, especially the very comfortable bed. We chose to skip breakfast, so can't comment. There was no one at the front desk at the 11am check out time. I dropped my keys and left after waiting about 5 minutes. Overall, great value, convenient location when visiting family in Burlington. We will return. Oh yes, and I want that bed!!!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Pat
I chose this hotel because it had a pablic jacuzzi . Later that evening I went to the jacuzzi to find out that it was covered and it's been out of service for past 3 years. What's up with that ? In your website you show it has a jacuzzi. Also fridge was not working only to find out that evening when I returned to the room to find out the stuff I put in the fridge was worm. They replace the fridge had to wait for hours to get my stuff cold. Also TV Remote was not working and had to work the TV manually . All that was very disappointing however I can say that the stuff was helpful trying to help resolve the situation .
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
gil
"Nice hotel in Burlington, close to the highway"
It was very quiet in the room, which was nice because there were a lot of kids staying that weekend. I like the place because it's easy to connect to various tourist spots on Niagara on the Lake (about an hour away). Easy to get back to because it's right off Highway. There's a restaurant next door (bar and grill). Ate there once before and the food was good.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Anne
"Quality Hotel"
friendly staff and great service...impressive free breakfast
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"A comfortable stay."
We checked in a little after 4:00 pm and appreciated receiving a call from the front desk twenty minutes later to see if we were satisfied with our room. We have been to many hotels in the past and this was a nice customer service touch.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Family Wedding"
Visited Burlington for a family wedding. We were very satisfied with this hotel. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Judith
"Pretty much a 5/5"
Right off the bat, this is the place to go if you're staying in Burlington/Oakville and your looking for a nice hotel that allows smoking. (they have limited smoking rooms so dont delay booking) Overall I gave them a 4/5 but really it was a 4.8/5 place the details the knocked it down were so miniscule (lack of hot tub, broken remote one night, loud guests, etc.) Otherwise, staff was friendly, the place was very clean, the pool was awesome, and everything was comfy. It was excellent.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Don
"good value"
easy access, good pricw
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Christine
"Efficient and Pleasant"
Checkin and check-out were quick and easy. The room was quite comfortable and had been well cleaned. I was totally satisifed.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Very Good Overall"
Breakfast was very good and included in the price of the room. All staff was friendly and helpful. Unfortunately there was a problem with the pool and my son and I had to wait 2 hours before we could swim which cut into his bedtime (and the water was extremely cold).
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"good Value weekend"
Staff friendly and helpful. Very quiet after 10pm. Very accessible to 403, Tim Horton's, multiple restaurants, malls and Haber rec. Center. I stayed 2 nights for a sporting event and the sports bar and grill next door was very handy. Fairly close to Burlington mall and Mapleview mall.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Very friendly staff clean hotel"
Will definitely recommend and return.. excellent staff and very comfortable room. Would and have recommended to others
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Weekend"
Everything was great the front desk was very nice just they didn't clean the room very well that was the only thing I wasn't too happy about and the people parting on our floor out in the hallway at 4am but besides that it was a great stay
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Gillian
"Very comfortable overnight stay"
Needed to be close to medical facility for an early morning appointment. The hotel was just right for the job.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Geoffrey
"short stay"
The staff were very nice and helpful in directing us around town. There was a mess under one of the beds and the pool was way to cold to swim in.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"very nice place"
professional staff. very comfortable bed. quiet room. free breakfast and coffee. we just moved our house that day. needed a nice place to sleep. i highly recommend it nice restaraunt beside it as well. good food and great service it was awesome
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice but would not go back"
upon check in found out they had no room service I had asked for this as I do not get up early enough to go get complimentary breakfast so was very disappointed we were upgraded to the business level top floor. The halls smelt very strong of cigarette smoke although our room was no smoking and it had no smell of cigarette at all. I travel quite a bit and I would not stay there again as well as most likely would not book through hotel.com again due to the agent not listening to what I had asked for.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Elyse
"Average stay"
Mediocre hotel right by the 403 highway. Bed was comfortable, but the rest of the hotel was nothing to write home about.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Andrea
"Will stay here again."
We stayed at the Burlington Quality Inn two weeks ago to visit my father in law. A few days after our visit, my father in law passed away. We had to return to make arrangements and attend the funeral. From our previous visit we knew that this hotel was clean, had a pleasant and helpful staff, and was convenient to shopping and restaurants.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Excellent quality at Quality!"
First time at Quality, and I will definitely be back! Really loved the fact that all the rooms have refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. I also appreciate hotels that offer a free breakfast - makes life so much more convenient! The staff was very friendly and I could sense a comraderie among them - a positive work environment that was passed on to the customers.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Melanie
"awesome night"
It was great. No complains.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Great location right off the highway"
Staff very friendly, good breakfast, nice and clean
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Debbie
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"second time staying"
Second time staying at this hotel and it was just as good as the first. Perfectly clean and organized. Perfect for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend
Other trip Nov 15, 2014