All hotels in Sidney, British Columbia, Canada

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Room is all right
"This is not a good place to stay in beautiful sydn"
Terrible location a mile from town close to airport and noisy planes on busy street. Shabby rooms with sorry ambiance. We would never stay here again. Rude woman at front desk when we tried to improve our room.
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
"Recommend you to stay here"
It had really good free wi-fi. I was totally satisfied with this hotel. But It took about more than 30min to get to Victoria city.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2016
"A chilly night on the Island."
It was great except the A.C. came on instead of the heat and wouldn't turn off at 10:30 at night. It was finally taken care of at 12:45 am , when I received a new room. It took longer than expected but, the female employee was wonderful in disposition and helpfulness regarding the matter.
2 night trip Dec 2, 2015
"Great layover"
It was all about the staff!!! My band from the U.S. Stopped in at the hotel only long enough to to get cleaned up after a long day of travel. Staff was so gracious and helped us with all of our Canadian questions. Went out of their way and really took great care of my band mates before getting back in the road for qualicum beach
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
S A
"Okay for most people, not good for pets and owners"
PROs: pleasant, helpful staff, comfortable bed, great location for airport and ferries CONS: not so good for traveling with pet. First floor pet rooms have a cinder block security wall about 3 feet from the room wall that covers the entire view except for about 2 feet of sky - very depressing - felt like a prison. Also, there's little but concrete on the hotel property, and staff ask that guests take their pet across a busy street for the animal to relieve itself. Pet fee is high, too.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Margaret
"I highly recommend this Travel Lodge"
The staff was very friendly and accommadating. The rooms are very clean. Breaksfast was good. Transport to and from the airport was great. Location is perfect to go shopping, buy groceries from the market and close to the bus line. My only complaint was the wi fi. Only one person could connect in the room at a time. We were able to connect to the community center which worked out.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
Gloria
we were very pleased with the hotel.. very, very nice staff
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Nice people. The room is clean.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Jianhua
Not very friendly front desk.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Had yo move us to a non-smelly room, then fine
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Cheryl L.
"Late night arrival"
Needed room late near airport. More than adequate. Good value.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Emma
Unfortunately, there were terrible forest fires in the area...and it was such a relief to have a comfortable hotel room. Wish that there was an ice machine on our floor.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Solid 3 star hotel in business level rooms"
Great location on the Main Street in Sidney. Close to great restaurants and a walkable trip to the water and marina. Use to stay here weekly working for the airlines. Stay in the business grade rooms and you'll be happy with this 3 star hotel in a great little town near the ferry's
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Donald
Excellent hotel, great location, great value. We enjoyed our stay there and my kids really enjoyed the swimming pool.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great location and very convenient to the airport."
Over all the travelodge is a very nice place to stay - first of all it is close to the airport, close to downtown, a gas station next door and just beyond is great pub food. The hotel staff are more then friendly, they really try to accomodate your needs, like picking me up after I dropped off my rental car at the airport and getting my wife and me to the airport at 4:30AM for our 6:00AM flight. They know are area and where you can find good food. Our stay was very pleasant.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Dr. G
"Decent stay. slightly overpriced."
Stayed only for a night. The hotel is pretty comfortable. Breakfast is very minimal but usual for the price. The locality is pretty good and there are options around the place. The front desk is warm and hospitable however a bit ill informed about the places around.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
Rajiv
"Great value"
The hotel was conveniently located close to the YYJ airport. We arrived on a late night flight and it was so nice to find something close by. Our Porter welcomed us and assisted with our luggage. The Porter also did this upon check out the following day! It did not take long to receive the keys to our room. Our room was clean and well maintained. The staff were friendly and courteous. The variety offered for breakfast was very good: waffles, eggs, cereals, yogurt, fruit, etc. The kitchen staff was very warm and welcoming. Overall a good hotel for great value!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Vinita Puri
"very friendly staff!!"
Not a fancy place but clean, great location very friendly staff!! All of them!!We shall stay there again! Great biking trails and Restaurants lovely city!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Annely
"Amazing family hotel!"
This was an amazing family hotel. my kids loved the pool. I loved the small frog and stove allowing us to eat here. there is also a grill outside. the breakfast is also amazing with great waffles. I will be staying here again!
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
"Fine"
The hotel was fine. I stayed there the night before a very early flight. The room was mostly clean- though I found a couple errant hairs under the blanket and there was no soap anywhere to be found. It was very convenient though to get to the airport.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Yael
Close to the airport . Clean room. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great Victoria Airport hotel"
Close to airport. Excellent free shuttle to/from. Clean comfy room. Pub attached with good food, hotel discount, open late. Nice looking pool in courtyard. Free breakfast. Overall good place
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Fred
Conveniently close to Victoria's airport. They have free shuttle bus, but be aware it does not work after 10pm. They do not mention it in their web site... Lucky for us, we got in a shuttle bus for the crew and the driver was kind allowing us to get in.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Sergey
Room w think we will stayas good service was not very good. Booked over a month before our stay left credit card info for hotel as was not landing in Victoria till midnight told them my parents would be checking in for me they had a problem they told him they would have to wait till I was there also told him we needed an extra bed in there and paid for it and then when we got there they said no we couldn't have it must be paid more money had all the receipts and everything and then they finally accommodated us. Done think we will stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Easy access to highway to get to Victoria"
Our stay was ok. We appreciated the fact that they carried an infant crib that we were able to use for our baby. Although, the air conditioner did not work very well. It would freeze over and would not blow out any air, so nights were uncomfortable with it being hot outside. The shower head was also not high enough which made taking showers for my husband a little difficult. Also, our room was pool side, so that was convenient, but people were still in the pool past the 9 o'clock closing time...which was bothersome when trying to fall asleep. We did, however, enjoy the free continental breakfast with waffles and the staff was very friendly!
4 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"A Jewel in Sidney"
This adorable hotel is such a finding: the service, the quality of room amenities are really nice. Breakfast was great: even had a waffle maker! Lots o choices, protein and carbs,whichever you like. The pool is nice, and the exit from outside of the room to the pool is handy. Though the location is close to the highway, we didn't feel it, but it is within a walking distance from all Sidney hot spots. If you are planning to visit Butchard garden or coming from the north of the island, consider this place instead of Victoria.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Anna
"Great hotel for visiting the Vancouver island"
Great hotel and service is nice. The location nears the int'l airport. It has the shuttle to serve. Overall, it is the nice hotel.
4 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great value"
I was just looking for a place to sleep. This property exceeded my expectations for a modestly priced location.
5 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Roland
"Great!"
Great hotel. Would stay there again!
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
KT
Convenient location.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Close to airport"
Ver close to Victoria airport. Free airport shuttle. Very nice driver. Ver nice staff. A little outdated. But it served it's purpose.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
winnie
"Very nice hotel near the airport"
Enjoyed my stay here and was glad that the room had its own fridge and microwave. It looked very clean and the free wi-fi access fairly fast. Room was very clean.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Walt
"Sidney, B.C. Airport Travelodge"
They staff was very friendly and helpful. Gave us a call shortly after arriving to our room to make sure things were in order. Nice neighborhood. Took a walk to the waterfront to enjoy the view.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Jay
"Excellent location"
Good service, a convenient hotel
6 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Markus
"Cheap and convenient"
While the price and location were good, the wifi, at least in the rear rooms, was dismal to the point of making this hotel a non-option for most business travelers. When the failing wifi was pointed out to the desk staff, the response was "Oh yes, several people have told us that about the rooms in the back. Next time make a fuss when you check in and you'll probably get one with better reception." If/when they fix/upgrade the wifi connections, this would be a great value for road warriors. Meanwhile, ask for a room as close to the hotel desk as possible.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Consultant
On checking in I asked to make sure I was in a pet free room and was told that if I wanted a pet free room I would have to pay extra. Considering I had already paid over a $100 for a room, I thought that was very unfair. So checking in was time consuming and irksome. Breakfast was budget style .... minimum choice and plastic utensils and paper plates. Room was quiet and fine.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"saving money"
I'm not sure I saved any money getting this through expedia... the price was the same either way.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Walk to restaurants, groceries"
Great location, walk to grocery stores, Subway, McDonalds, liquor store and more restaurants/Starbucks down Beacon Avenue. Room was clean and comfortable, pool was small but nice. My only complaint was the breakfast room was not well-stocked nor tables wiped between diners.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"a walk along the sea shore was nice"
travelodgel was a good place to stay not just for the hotel but also the location. would you believe that a few stores have some water bowl for your pet? that was awesome!!!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
lilia
"Great late night arrival option near the airport"
It was perfect for a late night arrival, breakfast was decent and pool is very very clean and heated!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
We had a corner suite so had two views. Can walk to everything. Best thing location. Worst thing high taxes.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
jill
"Very convenient to many eating places."
We used it as our base for a 3 day bicycling vacation.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"worn out"
It is a Travelodge and my experience is they are old and worn. This one fit my experience.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
Clean, comfortable, adequate breakfast
1 night trip May 21, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Family time!"
Our family enjoyed the large suite that was able to accommodate us all.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
Ashley
Overnight to catch an early flight
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2016
Terry
"Clean & comfy"
Just needed a place to lay our heads for 2 nights. Breakfast was a nice bonus. Everything seemed clean.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
It was comfortable and exactly served our needs for our short stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
"A brief stay"
It was a good place to unwind before boarding our flight.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Lucy
"very enjoyable and FREE shuttle to A/P"
Just overnight to catch early flight, but very quiet location even though right off the Highway. May want to request closer room as quite a walk to back section. Luggage carrier available and my larger luggage was stored in Office, thanks again.
1 night trip Feb 29, 2016