All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ordinary pool
    Clean
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
"OK, but needs better upkeep"
Overall OK, but the fire sprinkler and smoke detector were taped off (for how many months or years) from the last painting. A receptacle that I used to recharge my phone didn't work. I didn't discover that until I had left for the day and had a battery charge of 6% to start the day. Breakfast was a little sparse and late on Sunday...no yogurt or fruit. The room has a decent TV, microwave, refrigerator. Internet access was spotty, only worked one day out of three. Bed was firm and OK. Heating is by baseboard heater, so all the heat rises to the ceiling and the floor is still cold.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face, our rooms are undergoing renovations and upgrading the rooms and improving service standards. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Sincerely, Sujan Patel Front Desk Supervisor
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Doug
"hotel looking like it was under construction."
hotel was being remodeled? room i stayed in wasn't very clean and looked like is was well beyond it's time for a makeover. breakfast wasn't what a picture showed. food stopped coming out 1/2 hour before breakfast ended. would recommend to a friend after rennovation.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Marlene
"Very lose to highway 401and and Markham !"
The hotel still need the improving ,the room I stayed the window can not be closed properly. During the windy day ,it was noisy. I complained the manager did offer to change the room but I was too tired to do that but the next day I did move to another room which solve the problem. A minor discomfort but for the price I paid and conviennent location ,still it's worth going back to stay there. The hotel stuffs are very supportive.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to review on Expedia.ca. We apologize for having to move your room but we did so in order to ensure your comfort for the rest of your stay. We've since then taken to sealing off all the air condition units in order to prevent any further complaints during the winter season. Our staff is pleased that you found us supportive and that you we pleased with the price and location of our Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Sincerely Jit Tanna.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Ida
"Horrible"
Toilet leaked. Let front seat know. They sent maintence to wipe down toilet. Let alone that's all they did because it kept happening.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
joe
"Probubly was once great."
The beds were old and tired. There was a restaurant but it was closed because of a fire. We asked if there was any place comparable to eat and was sent to a strip mall with fast food choices. Not a good time.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Sad
"Easy access location"
Continental Breakfast was great and staff was kind.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Not worth the cheap price"
Disappointing. Wallpaper peeling. Had to reset the a/c in order to turn it on Bathroom in disrepair Found old discarded tissues under one bed. could not acquire the wifi signal in the room.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"JUNK"
Trash
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Nice Lobby, Bad Room"
This place just needs some serious updating .It was one of those hotels where I didnt really want to touch too much & kept my shoes on when walking around. You get what you pay for but it could be much nicer with some updates. The toilet wouldnt stop running until i went back into the bathroom and fidgeted with the handle for a while.
Other trip May 21, 2014
J
"nice close to seneca college"
u get free breakfast and you can have friends visit u over
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
landry
"Hotel is in the Center of the Town"
The staff on the Front Counter Yogheeta simply awesome very helpful and Pleasnt to deal with.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Sham
"Terrible place to stay"
Very old bad smelling small rooms uncomfortable beds. Terrible !
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Pool not working"
The pool was not functioning during our whole stay. Parking is not that great as the hotel hardly cleans the snow around. People park irrationally resulting into cramped spaces. The room was just OK. Check in and check out experience was 2/5.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013

I USUALLY HAVE A GOOD STAY AT THIS HOTEL THAT IS CLOSE TO MY OFFICE BUT I HAD VERY BAD LUCK THIS TIME AROUND. 3 A.M. A WOMEN DECIDED TO WALK UP AN DOWN THE HALL OUTSIDE MY RUOM TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE, 4 A.M. THE SNOW PLOW HIT THE PARKING LOT AND 5 A.M. SOMEONE STARTED HIS BIG NOISY TRUCK AND LEFT IT RUNNING FOR 2O MINUTES. WHEN I WENT FOR BREAKFAST THE EGGS PUT IT THE SERVER WERE COLD AND I MEAN COLD.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
"Dirty bathroom"
Dirty bathroom. Insufficient number of bathroom towels
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thanks for taking time to review on Travelodge Toronto East. I apologize for the inconvenience, I will pass on the information to concerened department for investigation, We hope to welcome you back for your furture visit. Sincerely, Sujan Patel
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Paulo
Despite minor floor renovation, hotel was in good condition. Staff was very helpful and room was spacious and comfortable. Enjoyed my stay
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your favourable review. Our staff strives to meet your expectations and accommodate your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
The bedsheet n blanket was filthy. So was the carpet. Washroom clean. The manager while helping me fixing sth told me that cleaning staff should pick up the garbage behind the desk. Then he left the garbage he picked up at my desk and left. Staff are otherwise helpful overall. Hotel was under renovation. I took elevator and tried to go my floor and found exit was taped and blocked . No sign in the lobby saying One could not access the floor by using this elevator. . I don't think I want to go back.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you’ve taken time to highlight some positive aspects of our hotel. We do meet the accessibility standard for the City of Toronto andour hallways are undergoing renovations and upgrading. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
2 night trip Dec 2, 2015
lin
This a a dump. Dirty and grim. I think that's all mmmmmmoooooppppppp
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thanks for taking time to comment on our property. we apologize for the inconvenience yo had to face. we welcome you back for your future stay and we will make sure you have a comfortable stay
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
The air conditioning didn't work. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned very well, towel stains etc.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review, I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face, I have passed on your comments to housekeeping department for investigation.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Bad experience"
My stay at this hotel was a bad experience. Arrived at about 11pm for a one night stay and there was no one at the front desk. After waiting 10minutes someone entered the building and went behind the desk without even a "hello how are you doing". After receiving our key and entering a room on the 4th or 6th floor (I can't remember) we immediately walked out as the room was filled with the stench of smoke and stains on the blankets. The receptionist gave us a new room without saying more than 5 words. The new room was a bit better. The breakfast was the best part of the stay but it still didn't blow my mind. The staff wasn't rude but they weren't great service either. I would not return to this hotel
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your favourable review. Our staff strives to meet your expectations and accommodate your needs.. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to stay with us again please contact me directly and I will make sure your needs are met.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"The employees & service were great"
Travelling with children I was looking for a child friendly hotel With a pool & hot tub & breakfast included, with amenities in the room The room itself had no fridge, microwave or coffee maker When I spoke to front desk person, she spoke to management and said I could use the staff fridge Not with 2 young children & a room on the third floor The final result was I did get a fridge , microwave & coffee maker Within 20 minutes The hot tub was freezing cold. The pool was at least warmer, there was no washrooms close by or change room Breakfast room was too small for the amount of people & not close to having enough seating Hot food eggs & sausage had to wait for while it was being cooked, The garbage cans were overflowing with nreakfast garbage
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you’ve taken time to highlight some positive aspects of our hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Don't do it"
Nasty,nasty,nasty one of the dirtiest hotels I have ever been to, I meen the towels had other people's hair on it. Never again!!
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review. Our staff strives to meet your expectations and accommodate your needs. I apologize that your stay failed to meet your expectations. You concerns and feedback have been passed on to the appropriate departments in order to improve future guest satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Good price, okay hotel"
Okay hotel. We wanted somewhere inexpensive but central which it is. Very small rooms, beds are okay but pillows are AWFUL!!! Bring your own!
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience. I have shared your comments with our team. We hope that during your next stay we can amend your impression of the Travelodge Toronto East. Sincerely,
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Clean, Kind place."
while i was staying , all of the staffs are nice and room was so clean. Only one problem is wifi. It was not okay. If this problem is fixed , it would be perfect place.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your favourable review. Our staff strives to meet your expectations and accommodate your needs. We are pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"good"
thanks to hotels team rep rose for helping me onit
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
srinivasamurthy
"Very nice updated room. Wonderful staff."
Booked through expedia. Great hotel. Highly recommend it. Will stay there again.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your favourable review. Our Staff is pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay and we strive to reach your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Comfortable, quiet, clean and the staff helpful."
Although they were in the midst of getting ready to paint our floor's hall walls, I would still rate this hotel as a 5 as we were very happy here, as it was quiet, clean , comfortable and the staff very helpful.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your favourable review. Our Staff is pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
anonymous
My experience was okay just stayed one night. A bit loud at times.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to comment on expedia. I apologize for all the inconvenience, I have passed on the message to concerned department for investigation. Sincerely, Sujan Patel Front Desk Supervisor
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"I'll never stay there again."
I found the lady at the desk pushy and very rude to customers. The hotel Lobby was beautiful but the room we stayed in was disgusting. The breakfast was fine although we could not get near the hot food as a large crowd was gathered there as the breakfast did not open until 7. The pool area had 3 cheap plastic chairs there.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to comment on hotels.com. I apologize for all the inconvenience, we are currently undergoing renovations and are upgrading the rooms. We look forward to your return visit. Sincerely, Sujan Patel
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Cindy
"Well priced just outside of the city"
Good experience. But the pool room could have been better kept.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"It was ok."
Stayed for 9 nights and never were the sheets or softener changed.. Towels smelled a bit like they had been just thrown in water and dried.. (idk they didn't smell fresh). Everything else was ok.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Fez
"Nice and peaceful environment. Loved it"
it was a great experience. the staff was very helpful in terms of help when needed.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"think twice of staying here"
It's a tired, dirty hotel, won't be coming back
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face, our rooms are undergoing renovations and upgrading. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Sincerely, Sujan Patel Front Desk Supervisor
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Rob
They took my credit card to put a hold on 100$ deposit. The put it thru as a transaction instead of an authorization..I'm still fighting to get that back..The room was nasty as was the breakfast.. There was 2 hockey teams on our floor that made noise running up and down hallway ALL night!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!
lisa
"meh"
great service, but a tired hotel that need upgrades
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Economy hotel"
The hotel is fairly old and run down. While it was convenient to my office there, it was not a hotel I would stay at again. The staff were very pleasant and the restaurant on the main floor had good service and food. It looks like they are doing some renovations on it now, but my room definitely was not one of those.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Terrible."
Well first of all, the keys to our room didn't work. Secondly, when security came up with keys, they still didn't work. And when they finally got keys that worked, the room wasn't clean. After that, I told them to cancel my reservation as they had no other rooms with a single bed. They offered to upgrade me to a suite and this was satisfactory. The suite had 3 power outlets that didnt work, the only ones close to the bed. Also, we discovered that there was no shampoo or conditioner, having already started to shower. I will not be returning to this hotel and would recommend others avoid it.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to review on Expedia.ca. We had changed your room in hopes of better accommodating you. I apologize that your stay failed to meet your expectations, guest satisfaction is of primary importance to us here. Your comments have been passed on to our housekeeping and maintenance department for further investigation. We will be undergoing room renovations within the near future so, we hope to improve your opinion of us during your next stay! Sincerely Jit Tanna.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Renovations happening ..."
The night I stayed there appeared to be renovations happening. I could here drilling going on through the walls. My room was okay; very dated. I have to say the person at check-in was not very welcoming. I do not think I will return
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for your review. I apologize, customer service is a priority here. I have shared your comments with our team. We hope that during your next stay we can amend your impression of the Travelodge Toronto East. Sincerely,
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
alice
"Close to hwy"
Didn't get what expected. Dirty hotel and very small rooms.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to comment on Expedia.ca. We apologize that your stay failed to meet your expectations and we have passed on your comments to our Housekeeping department. We are also undergoing renovations in the coming months and hope to amend your opinion of us during your next stay, Sincerely Jit Tanna
"Affordable hotel covering the basics"
It's a mediocre hotel at the heart of Scarborough. The hotel room is dated and requires renovation. The free breakfast is okay and the restaurant at the lobby (Shoeless Joe) offers an ample variety of food. It's a decent hotel if you just wanna relax and chill for a day or two. Location is not that great, it's quite far from the city's attractions.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to comment on Expedia.ca. We are currently undergoing renovations in order to improve guest satisfaction. We are glad that you had an enjoyable experience using our amenities. I've passed on your comments to our team and we hope to welcome you back again in the future! Sincerely Jit Tanna
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Rex
"simple clean close to things"
this was a great hotel for the price, there was nothing fancy but a good place to sleep A little outdated but very clean.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to review on Expedia.ca. Our staff is pleased that you enjoyed your stay! I've passed on your comments to our maintenance department for further investigation. We hope to welcome you back again in the future. Sincerely Jit Tanna
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
gem
"Nothing Special."
I know. It's a travelodge. But somehow they managed to be just a little disappointing. The staff was nice. But my room what not ready when I arrived at 4:30pm! I know it's not exactly bedtime but after a long drive I really wanted to put my feet up. Instead we had to wait. On my second night the elevator was not working so I had to take the stairs, luckily, a highrise it is not.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
df
"sigh -smelly"
price was good for a very dated hotel , people were nice but the hotel rooms very run down
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to review on Expedia.ca. Our staff is pleased that you found us accommodating and friendly. Your comments have been passed on to our housekeeping and maintenance department for further investigation. We will be undergoing room renovations within the near future so, we hope to improve your opinion of us during your next stay! Sincerely Jit Tanna.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Sandeep
"Ok"
This was an ok hotel. Strange they wouldn't give us a copy off the hotel receipt. To show we paid
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to review on Expedia.ca. Our staff is pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Unfortunately we do not give out invoices for third party reservations. The website that you booked through should have sent you an invoice immediately after you paid online. We hope to welcome you back in the future Sincerely, Jit Tanna.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Needs remodeling"
The room I booked was not cleaned, so I was moved to a different room. The 2nd room had a bad mold problem behind the toilet. The had a bad smell.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Not a great hotel"
4 people 3 towels. No towels at pool had to go ask. Wifi did not work in our room and when we asked about it clerk said no one has mentioned it before.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel on Expedia.ca. Guest comfort is of primary importance to us and our front desk is available 24/7 to assist you in anyway. On busy days there are a lot of guests using the pool so we do run out of towels however, our front line staff almost immediately refills the shelf. We apologize if you felt that we were not quick enough but we will strive to do better in the future. If we did not receive any other complaints regarding the wifi that evening than it is sometimes the device itself that has trouble connecting. On our key packages we do have the number to our Tech Support which is available to help over the phone or you may bring your device down to the desk and our front line staff can attempt to help you. I've passed on your complaints to the appropriate departments and we hope to amend your view of our hotel during your next stay Sincerely, Ram.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Barb
"noise"
a lot or noise from the highway. Very old and needs maintenance.
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on Expedia.ca. Our hotel is located near Highway 401 and Markham Road. It is the business district of a suburb. We do have rooms facing the parking lot which are much quieter however, a lot of our guests enjoy having a room that faces the 401 for a better view of the city. Our hotel is also undergoing some upgrades so we hope to amend your view of our hotel with your next stay Sincerely, Ram.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
nancy
"dissappointed"
room wasn't ready when we got there, bar that was joined to hotel was closed , kids running around til almost 1 am than same group where out in hall after 2 am than up at 530 am yelling in hallway.booked queen size beds but only given double also booked for 4 ppl and they only left us 2 towels
Response by Travelodge Toronto East
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Travelodge Toronto east. The comfort of our guests is of primary importance to us and I apologizethat your stay failed to meet your expectations. You concerns and feedback have been passed on to the appropriate departments in order to improve future guest satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Sincerely,
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
rick
"worst, never book again"
worst experience, stuff are not friendly. when we got to the room, they were cleaning the room. bed is shaky, hallway is smelly, ice machine doesnt work.....worse than a one star motel. never book this place again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Jianfeng
"Not worth it."
Considering the price you pay for a room at this hotel I was really disappointed. The rooms smelt bad, the bathroom had mold near the toilet and the bedding wasn't very clean. Wouldn't recommend to anyone or stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014