All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here20 Milner Business Court, Toronto, ON, M1B3C6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.9
    2.8
    2.6

staff were very helpful. the room was in poor physical shape
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Small family style hotel with free parking & free continental breakfast. Room included a small fridge, microwave & coffeemaker.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
I stayed in a small room with a clean bed, small fridge, microwave & coffeemaker.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Hotel Rating"
The hotel room was small, shabby and the entire hotel is very much in need of an upgrade. Although the room was clean, the carpets, bedclothes, lines are all The thermostat did not work so it was impossible to control the temperature. The free breakfast had very limited choices. There are dozens of hotels in the surrounding area that offer much more for your buck, at a price equivalent to or less than what I was charged. The restaurant that is part of the hotel 'Shoeless Joe's" is a beer joint suitable for beer and chicken wings after a softball or hockey game, not for a relaxing meal after a long drive to Toronto. I checked the Internet today and the lowest price offered is $ 113.00. You would not get me back there for $ 50.00!
2 night trip Nov 18, 2013
"OK HOTEL"
price, location and staff makes this a great place to stay, not modern of fancy, more like a motel flying a major flag.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"For the price its a nice hotel close the City"
The only thing that was disappointing was the pool and whirlpool were closed for painting otherwise it was fine. Breakfast was more than a continental breakfast, scrambled eggs, waffles, baggels, toast, juice coffee. Stayed there before the pool and whirlpool were open and were very clean. I would go there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Stay away from this dirty hotel with dirty trick!!"
The only reason we chose this hotel was to be able to safely meet at night someone who was staying the same hotel. <br> During check-in, the hotel asked for credit card to hold $100 deposit. Soon after checking-in, we discovered feces stain on the bedding of one of the two beds; we didn't report it to the hotel for fear of being falsely blamed; I stayed almost awake the whole night because of that. <br>One week later, my credit card statement indicated that this hotel charged me another $35 even though the room was fully prepaid and we DID NOT use any extra paying service; the hotel didn't even bother to notify me; I had to contact my credit card center to have that transaction reversed. <br>A much better alternative is the nearby Holiday Inn Express (50 Estate Dr, Scarborough, ON M1H 2Z1) at the same price range.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Poor customer service"
I booked a room with a fridge and was given one without They quickly changed my room but the new one I was given was partially furnished There was no mirror, no table and chair and when I sat on the end of the bed the other end popped up in the air. I also forgot my phone charger in the room. I called the hotel as soon as I arrived home and they said they would speak to housekeeping and call me back. No call so I called again and was given the same answer. I was never called back.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Wendy
"Room attendants where very friendly."
The breakfast was marginal, the vending machines take debit, the room I stayed in had a cracked window and multiple bleach stains. If you are on a budget and just need a place to stay that is affordable this place will do. The pool area was dated but clean and well maintained.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Close to the Toronto Zoo"
I once stayed in a Travelodge and I didn't really like it. I gave this one a shot to give Travelodge another chance, but let's just say they have seen the last of me. Never again will I visit a Travelodge.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Jonny
"You get for what you pay"
Need desperately renovation! Cleaniness do not meet standards.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
Not the cleanest. Nice staff. We left a large picture taken at Wonderland sitting on the table in our room by accident, called about 3 hours after check out already in the garbage and gone. No care taken to preserve our property for even 24hrs. Probably won't return.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"hotel close to the hyw"
I did't use the swimming pool and i didn't see anybody use it. no trust if the clean or no
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
jean
"Needs major reno"
Needs major reno. Very dated with carpet and walls stained. Still have tube tvs. For the price you pay for the room you're better off staying across the 401 at Holiday Inn or Best Western. Staff was very kind and helpful. They deserve better as they have to listen to the customers that complain about the room. Breakfast was better than expected.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
JTS
"Never stay again"
Terrible hotel! Unsafe, someone can have your room key card to open the door other than the hotel staff.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"recommended"
Rate Travelodge Toronto East pretty good no complaint highly recommended excellent awesome
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Decent hotel for the price"
Fit for what you pay for the hotel. Good breakfast included in the hotel rate.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Sam
"Very close to 401, easy to get to!"
Not a bad place for the price, included breakfast added value for sure. Room was OK though the tub backed up and I felt the bathroom could have been cleaned a little better. Pool and hot tub were nice though too much chlorine and again cleanliness could have been a little better.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Excellent service."
It was a very busy weekend and so many customers so the breakfast area was too small for the amount of people staying at the hotel. But the employers stayed pleasant at all times. Bravo !
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Norma
"Great Hotel with Breakfast, parking and internet."
We was very impressed with the room, staff and every thing, we spent several days here before traveling onto London, we had breakfast which was good, and enough for myself husband and our 2 children, it was all good, the swimming pool was good, a little cold in the evenings but kids still loved it, food was good, parking was ample and free, wireless Internet was in our room and also included in the price, we would defiantly stay here again and would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Deborah
"Hotel review"
Service was great. However the hotel looked tired and needs an upgrade.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Disappointing ..."
We have stayed here before and were happy...now this room was shabby....watermarks on the ceiling and the wallpaper had begun to peel away. Sad to see this happening and ignored.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Dirty"
The walls are dirty. The WiFi was so slow and unreliable I gave up and used my phone. There are signs in parking saying to pay and you find out after you check in you weren't supposed to pay. Old 25 inch tube TV. Most motels have better. Shower was broken.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
Jon
"Travelodge Toronto East"
Bad smell in hallways. I would not recommend this hotel, Next time I will go somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Nice clean room for good price."
The room was nice looking and the was clean and well taken care of , I would stay there again and would recomend it to anyone who likes a nice room for a good price. Free parking and a restaurant next door was a plus.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Brian and Kathy
"Best comfert"
I love my stay at travel lodge in future i wil prefere to stay
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"close to main highway"
I've stayed here a couple of times and I've been satisfied with my room and the service both times. Staff are very friendly and helpful
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Overpriced"
Pretty plain Jane, rooms smelled musty and mould was growing in the shower.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
Raraqueen
"Close to zoo"
Enjoyed :)
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"traveloge on east of Toronto"
everything was pretty normal there. nothing out of ordinary or special. breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Do bot hesitate to book this hotel"
When I bought the secret discount hotel from Expedia, I had no idea of the hotel I will get. After the payment , I was informed that the hotel will be Travel Lodge. I read the review about it and then I was disappointed because many customers were not satasfied with it . But when I checked In and saw the room and the facilities I was very happy. The room and the services are great. The breakfast is full of varieties. They provide more than contenantal breakfast. The swiming pool is fantASTIC. The internet, the people in the desk are very great and helpful. The location is good near most of what traveller needs. I recomment this jotel to anyone wants to book this hotel.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
Mohammed
"Regular"
The hotel in general need more cleaning in corridors, rooms, common areas and exterior. Need new carpets, air conditioning and furniture.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Ernest
"Travelodge Toronto East not worth the discount"
We checked in at approximately 3pm, the staff was pleasant enough. As we entered the room (411), it was immediately evident that the floor rug was worn out and in need of replacement. The ceiling had a speckled finished, remnants of the ceiling's speckled finished was all over the table. The toilet bowl had a leak (it kept on running after each flush) After checking in, I took my bags to the room, I was not in the hotel an hour but, I got a bloody parking ticket for failing to display a parking pass in a timely fashion. I was not impressed. I should have taken pictures Avoid this hotel unless nothing else is available.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Leon
"Staff was excellent and price was right."
The hotel was clean. The staff are all great and very accomadating. Pool not as shown on hotel pics, however is a good size and the whirpool was great. Free breakfast and free parking were included. We were looking for a smoking room and we got that too! Don't get me wrong this hotel is not the Ritz, but had everything we were looking for at a great price and our room was clean. Shoeless Joe's is attached to this hotel and we received 15% off. Our meal was great and the prices there are good as well. Easy access to the highways.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Tina
"Do not stay here"
This place hasen't been updated in at least 20 years, what a DUMP
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Fun week night"
The hotel staff were really superb. I loved the pool and jacuzzi. The fitness room is small but has a really good treadmill. I had fun at Shoeless Joes and I say Hi to the people there. I enjoyed the breakfast.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Sue
"Can't g wrong"
helpful staff.....no compcations......easy parking ...easy internet......nice breakfast best price anywhere..........very good experience. cose to hwy+ large mall
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Good Price!"
Not bad for the price through Expedia! The breakfast was pretty good but very busy when bus trips were there and staff could have been ready with a bit more food at that time!
Other trip May 29, 2013
"USUALLY BGOD BUT NOT THIS TIME"
had no power for 2 hours--not hotel fault--. no itrenet from 1-5 then spotty
Other trip May 25, 2013
FRED
"Change the white girl who work in the front desk"
Everything was fine exept the one who is in the receiption her service was bad. Just the one who checked me in
Other trip May 12, 2013
Bader
"What more large building could use!!"
With large buildings, it is very much appreciated that one can open the window in the nice weather to get some fresh air. My stay was on a nice spring night. I left the heat off.
Other trip May 2, 2013
Shawn
"Terrible experience at the breakfasts"
The lady serving the weekday's continental breakfast was very moody and rude. She stood there guarding the food and harrassing guests, someone took one bagel and two waffles to their plate, and she yelled "one!". People were waiting quietly for her to put up the bananas, and yet she kept yelling "wait! wait!". She also snapped at innocent guests for some bread on the toaster abandoned by other guests.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"time to rest and move on"
The staff was friendly and room was clean, the downfall it is a bit dated but for a stop and sleep it wa perfect! The pool area was clean and the food was good at the Shoeless Joes.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Uncletom
"Great!"
We stayed three nights over the Easter weekend, to visit family and it was great! We had everything we needed, there was a fridge and microwave already in our room, and the room was clean. Great water pressure too in the tub/shower. I really appreciated the free parking internet and breakfast included. There was also a highchair in the breakfast room which we used. Every morning we had our free breakfast which had enough variety we all had what we wanted, and then went swimming and the kids loved it =) The pool was not busy. We ordered from the restaurant one night for convenience. My only complaint was that our room was too hot, so I turned off the heat and opened the window to cool it down, but we were staying on a higher floor. I will definitely stay here again =).
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Kay
"Disappointed!"
We stayed in Room 411. The room faces the 401 highway. Whole night, we could hear the noise from the highway. Also, the bed was broken. We could actually feel the coil inside the mattress. The toilet was leaking throughout the stay. As per front desk, the hotel was sold out, and he could not give us another room.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Traveller
"Interesting stay"
The hotel wasn't so bad, we only had two issues and it kind of seemed like front desk was tired of seeing us ask for their help (like when the remote stopped working). But it was a pleasant stay, I even got a ticket on my vehicle despite displaying my Travelodge Permit and the front desk lady said she would take care of it which was nice.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
UJ
"Very bad place"
They need update bath room and tv, it is almost 20 years , I will not stay at this one anymore
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Poor quality"
The room was not entirely clean as we found garbage in the floor...rather my 16 month old son did. Bathroom fan did not work and you have tubs with no stoppers, if a bath is not possible (which was for our son) then why have a tub. Replace to a shower.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"The other reviews are wrong."
We booked this hotel through Expedia.ca. After we booked it, we read some of the reviews and got a little scared. When we got there, we were greeted by friendly staff and given our room key. We stayed on the fifth floor and it was superb. It wasn't the ritz, but for what we paid, it was beyond our expectations. The room was clean, the bed linens were clean, and the bathroom was clean! The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I don't care what anyone else says, we got sausage, eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins and four types of juice! Overall, it was very satisfying, and I would definitely go back.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
Sheena
"Horrible"
Hotel is very dirty and looks like it is rented by the hour
Other trip Mar 7, 2013