All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here201 Baronne St, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent but there are better options for the price"
The rooms could use a good deep cleaning down in the corners instead of the topical cleaning you get as they move quickly through the rooms. The bathroom lacked a ventilation fan and spots of mold were beginning to form. There were layers of paint covering the ceiling in the bathroom that you would have to assume came from trying to cover that up. The staff was mostly friendly with only one person seeming to have a bad work week. This is downtown New Orleans so the neighborhood is what it is. There are areas that are a lot worse so the location is decent. Parking is a scam at $33 a night and you should just park the next street up for $20 a night. Other than that, it was a decently appointed room that was suitable for a few nights stay.
4 night business trip May 17, 2015
christopher
"PARKING RACKET"
THE STAY AT THE HOTEL WAS GREAT, THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT I WAS NOT WARNED ABOUT THE PARKING NOT BE AVAILIBLE TO MY TRUCK.. AND HAVING TO PAY 39.00 TO HAVE IT PARKED
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
TERESIA
"Hotel is nice, parking there, not so nice."
Pros: Hotel was recently remodeled, staff was friendly, room was clean and adequate for the price. Cons:Parking is under the hotel. Had to drive around for several attempts to find a parking space to check in to hotel at midnight with small child. Finally parked a block and a half away and walked to hotel to check in. Couldn't find an available spot to park to unload our suitcases, etc. Illegally parked across from the hotel and walked our things into the hotel. Watched rats come up out of the parking garage. The spaces in the garage are very small, saw more rats down in the garage while I was trying to park. There was some type of water all around the floor in the garage that smelled like sewage. You had to walk in it to get to the stairs out of the garage. I didn't move my car after parking until checking out 2 days later, I didn't want the hassle of trying to find a spot I could fit in. Overall, the hotel is nice, but would not recommend using the parking garage.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jan
"Bette Midler Concert"
The room was small and overpriced. Location was good considering it was walking distance to Smoothie King Center for our concert and walking distance to French Quarter and other attractions. If you drive, note that parking to unload is tight. Staff was always pleasant and helpful. The hotel and room was clean and safe.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Comfortable and friendly"
Just staying overnight for business. Got in later than expected and the front desk staff was EXTREMELY nice and most importantly efficient. Got to a nice clean room. If a view is what you're looking for this may not be for you as many of the rooms only have a window looking into the lobby, but it is a nice lobby. Good pressure in the shower and very comfortable beds. I will likely try to stay there again next time in NOLA. Checkout was fast and friendly and she gave a great recommendation for breakfast. If you are not familiar with the area you may want to take advantage of the valet parking, I saved six dollars by walking around the block...I will know next time.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
JAMES A
"Was hoping for better."
When I arrived, they could not find my reservation. The front desk staff was not friendly, and it took me finding my confirmation number to even get them to look for my reservation. Even as I stood there with my confirmation number, I started looking for a room elsewhere because no one accept my confirmation number. It wasn't until another employee found me on an arrival list that they even looked to see if there was a room for me to have. Not comforting. The rug in the room needed to be cleaned, no towels were fresh and a couple were dirty. The bed as clean and comfortable. The property was quiet and the lobby was very nice. I did not eat dinner at the diner in the lobby, but would not recommend the coffee shop in the morning. The clerk was talking on her cell phone (sounded personal from the side of it I got to listen to) while she waited on me. The bagel was not fresh, but the coffee was good. This was my first trip to New Orleans, so I don't have much of a gauge to compare things to, but I have definitely received better service in other cities, and had expected more from a Wyndham.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Near Bourbon street"
Was nice, not used to big city parking rates ! But took advantage of public transportation which was very reasonable prices and clean
2 night trip May 4, 2015
"ready for some fun in the big easy"
this is a very nice hotel very friendly staff nice clean comfortable room and for the location to bourbon st cannot beat the price this was my second time here Wil definitely stay here next time in New Orleans
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
TOM
"Do NOT Stay at this Hotel!!!"
There was NO water on the 1st day of our stay. I asked to speak to a manager everyday there after & never heard from them. We even asked the concierge upon our return to the hotel every night(or early morning) if we would have running water to use our toilet, shower a/o brush our teeth.(As my wife typically likes these general cleanliness functions we so often take for granted) When followed up with by hotels.com the "manager" 'Julian'(I wouldn't know if this is the proper title or name since they never followed up with me in the 6+days stay I was there-nor were they ever seen behind the concierge desk or made available to speak with), denied there was any notice left by me to speak to them about the utter inconvenience we were not notified of in any way. I had literally spoken to every concierge on duty,(all 3 shifts - I could leave all their names, but wont, as they were very nice & absolutely took my info down directly in front of me for "the manager") about it & they all had taken my info down(name, room & cell #) - the concierge staff were all very pleasant, friendly & outgoing.
6 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
peter
"Fun in NOLA"
Visiting colleges. Great location. Easy walk to Bourbon Street and trolley stop. Comfortable rooms and beds. Good price. Huge pancakes at the diner! Nice desk clerks.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Sheila
"Great Girls Weekend!"
Loved it! Only problem was the small parking garage when having an SUV, but manageable.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Talina
"OK just for sleep, but not great"
The hotel is in decent shape, but it has an oddly abandoned feeling reminiscent of the hotel in The Shining. Aside from the two people at the front desk (who were quite friendly), the whole place always seemed eerily empty at all hours of the day (the decidedly average "24 hour" diner in the lobby -- which closed at 11 p.m. -- contributed to this impression). The room was fine but only had a window into the central atrium -- none to outside, which was a bit disorienting on a 5-night stay. The biggest annoyance: the beds had a plastic and/or rubber sheet between the bedsheets and the mattress, presumably to protect the latter. This caused both of us to sweat profusely during our sleep every night, regardless of the room temperature. The location of the hotel is its best feature, but next time I would pay more to stay elsewhere.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Comfortable and Convenient"
This is a solid hotel in a great location, just one block off of Canal street, and an easy walk to the French Quarter and other attractions. Super friendly staff who went out of their way to be helpful. Nice diner located in lobby. This is an older hotel, but the common areas have been maintained nicely. Rooms are nice, but somewhat dated. Most of the rooms face inside toward the interior of the hotel, so not a lot of natural light. Overall, very comfortable and convenient to everything.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Darrell
"Get a room with a window!!!"
Nice hotel, great location.....only complaint is that our room and i understand most rooms have no exterior windows. The only window was looking into the interior foyer. So, the good news is you didn't get any noise from outside traffic, but you everything from the inside foyer/hallway. The on site restaurant is awesome and relatively inexpensive....try the pancakes....lol. One pancake will feed a party of about fifteen!!!
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Bryan
"great"
it was great not one bad word to say about it
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Business in NOLA"
ALL staff members were very very nice! The location was perfect for the conference at the hotel next door and only 1 block off of Canal and the French Quarter! Room was clean and comfortable! Recommend the stay and would stay there again! City Café was a GREAT EXTRA!!!
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
karen
"Just the facts"
Soiled bed linens on the other bed and gnats in the room. Mold on outside of the windows (well it is New Orleans), and expired flying things on the inside window sill. Glad I spent most of my time in meetings OUTSIDE of the room.
3 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Carl
"Over all it is a good hotel as long as you know wh"
It was a good stay considering it was St Patrick's day. No continental breakfast and everything is so crazy outside while they are doing construction. Paying for parking is cheaper in the building next door, so look across the street for cheaper parking. We got breakfast outside.
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
Edward
"Very nice stay"
I would definitely stay here again. Good location, nice staff and very comfortable beds! Enjoyed it.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Melvin
"it was ok"
the bathroom had a bad smell in it
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Frederick
"Nice hotel neighborhood iffy"
3 night stay before a cruise. Usually stay in French Quarter or Garden District but decided to give this hotel a try. Service was very good, rooms nice enough , neighborhood a bit rough - drunks around the front door etc
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"I LOVE NOLA"
All went well but the shower had visible mold in corners and Jacuzzi didn't seem clean. Otherwise everything was SUPER DUPER !!
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Rough Stay at the Garden"
Overall the hotel is just old. I checked in to my first room, and was put in a room that was something like a former studio. The window set up was inverted and allowed people walking the halls to look into my room. The conditions were bad, carpets were dirty with stains, and it smelled like cigerette. I asked to switch rooms, and they were kind enough to do so. Their customer service team is fluid and flawless as far as front desk service. I was moved to another room and found my sink was broken, and plunger was not working. I had to call the front desk for that. Also the iron was completely broke, so they had to replace that as well. Overall I would not recommend for anyone looking to stay here for a long stay, but if you need a night or two, and are here for work, and sleep. Not comfort in a hotel, then I could recommend the place. The location works if you are attending business trips but not conferences that are towards the convention center.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great place to stay and see new orleans."
The room was the quality that I expect from Wyndham. It was both clean and comfortable. The location (one block away from the streetcar stop on canal) made sight seeing with out my car a breeze.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Crystalena
"Awesome"
Friendly staff, great customer service.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Javier
"No complaints!"
Cannot complain about a thing! Perfect place to stay if you wanna do the Quarter and have easy access to getting uptown!
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Not bad at all"
Good location, right off Canal, close to some 24 hour restaurant options which is nice. Only downside was the room's window looked into the lobby, not outside, old atrium style hotel.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Conveniently located"
Great place to stay for the price. Near everything any visitor would need to see. We didn't have to use car at all.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"Great hotel for your New Orleans Adventure"
This hotel was indeed a refreshing and pleasant surprise for our spontaneous weekend adventure. All of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. It's perfect walking distance from all nearby attractions too. And I highly recommend the bloody mary's from the diner, which is open 24/7, so coming in at 4am and being able to get some good eats was absolutely brilliant!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"New Orleans"
When I checked in, the lady was rude, When i checked out the service was great!
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Good hotel"
Hotel right in the centre of the city. Right by the river and the famous steps area for night life . Old hotel though. Good staff and good free breakfast. On a Main Street.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
RAHUL
"avoid this hotel unless there is nothing else avai"
there was a dirty towel left in the shower upon arrival there was a huge rat in the garage seen on two different ocassions sound insulation is very poor parking is expensive hotel rates too high for the quality of the building
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"A double could have easily been a home run"
Receive a great price and all around very happy with my stay. I do not need tons of Bells and whistles to make me happy. My only disappointment was quatity of towels. I expected a better grade of comfort from a Wyndham property
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Great Experience for Our First Visit to NOLA"
Had a lovely stay! The hotel was conveniently only a couple of blocks away from Bourbon Street, just far away enough from the crowds and noise. The rooms were clean, with nice sized bathrooms. The concierge was very accommodating! We will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"First time on Bourbon!!"
Everything was awesome except for the bunch of kids smoking in halls so my room kept smelling like smoke which I hate, but overall it was great
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Janae
"Great Get-A-Way"
Staff was extremely friendly and the bed/pillow were the most comfortable that I have experienced in a very long time. The location was great to everything we wanted to visit!
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Lambert
"One block away from the French quater"
Great deal, short notice, 1 block to canal street. We were there while a fraternity had a formal so rooms were loud for awhile.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"CONSTRUCTION 24/7"
CONSTRUCTION GOING ON 24/7.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Teenagers ruined my stay"
I cannot give a overall good impression given my first night in the hotel. I had to call security multiple times regarding noisy teens in the neighboring room. The noise was intermittent seemingly because the teens would go temporarily to another room after security came, and then would resume .5 hr later with the teens punching the wall(probably in retaliation) and being even more noisy after some time would pass. I had to ask to be moved to another room at 2 am given the above. Seems like the hotel has little ammunition against teenagers and I lost a needed night of sleep. The second night was impeccable, but I cannot forgive the lack of attention to the noise. I realize that a room close to Burbon street my not be the quietest, but those on business may want to look elsewhere.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Adam
"Minnesota Sisters"
Two sisters and husbands stayed for two nights. The location made it easy to catch street cars. Construction across the street was a bit noisy in early morning. My sister had an inside room so had a very quiet stay. The carpet in our room should definitely be cleaned (#326). Love the common spaces in this hotel. Business center was convenient for printing airline boarding passes.
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Nice hotel incompetent front desk staff."
The hotel was nice and the underground parking was secure but very cramped and hard to get in and out of. The rooms were nice looking and clean but a little musty. The mini fridge froze up over night so we were unable to store our leftover dinner and ended up having to toss it out. The location was excellent an easy walk to the French Quarter. The front desk staff is not very good at their job. Upon arrival we were told Expidia had canceled our second room and there was nothing the hotel could do,call Expidia. They then tried selling us another room booked through them. Only after an hour and a half and Expidia confirmed that the reservation had not been canceled by them did the hotel staff then call the manager and quote "did some research" they then admitted they had made the mistake.We did not even receive a simple apology for all the wait. We were there for our 10th wedding anniversary and only had one night and two days in the city so it was really off putting. The next time we go to New Orleans we have already decided to stay at the Hyatt French Quarter.There where also numerous guests checking in that evening that also had difficulty checking in and were very verbal and extremely loud about it.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great place to stay! Would stay here again."
We were in town for an event at the convention center, and decided to make more of a trip out of it. This hotel is close to the French Quarters without the French Quarter prices. The hotel is an old Sears building converted to a hotel. Some of the rooms are interior facing rooms, which I hated at first but didn't mind later. But if you like a room with a view, this isn't the place for you. But seriously, how much time do you really spend in your room? I felt very at home, some hotels I feel like I have to sanitize things before I touch it, but it felt clean to me. The water takes a second to warm up in the shower, so don't think your hot water doesn't work! Everything is walking distance. We rented a car but only used it twice, once for a training and the other time for a swamp tour. So with the rental price and parking it may not be worth it to rent. Parking ranges from 20-30 at this hotel. Bourbon street and Royal street are only a few blocks away. The aquarium/outlets/casino area is only 15-20 mins walking. Cafe du monde/french market was maybe 20-30 mins (takes a little longer to stop to see street performers)! There is a Walgreens/cvs nearby if you forget something. There is a Starbucks a few blocks away too. The hotel has a PJs coffee and a diner attached. The diner was great fried oysters with my eggs? Don't mind if I do! Anyway, the hotel is in a great area if you don't mind walking. Stay here and you won't regret it.
4 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Great stay, I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone visiting New Orleans. Good convenient location.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Old hotel with minimum amenities"
I was there for a card players tournament and came early to relax . Tv was small -maybe 36 inches and fuzzy for viewing. Bed was very comfortable. Personal towel from previous guest was left in room. Ad in Expedia says dine in or room service. Not true. Restaurant next door. Misleading advertising. Parking was expensive.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
ivey
"great location"
Something may have been wrong with our a/c. Rm 333.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Joann
"One night get away"
Great pace to stay for Mardi Gras
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great location!"
Great location just a block or two away from the French Quarter. Staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable.
4 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Joshua
"Nice Hotel, friendly service"
It was strange having an armband to enter the hotel but I assume it's added security because of Mardi Gras. It made it where you couldn't invite a friend to your room to relax between parades though.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"comfortable"
Stay was really nice, parking was difficult, rooms were small but very comfortable we enjoyed our stay will be back soon
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
shachelsea
"Rentavated building with trurd world appeal. Lol."
Had to check in later because of dirty an hot worse from there.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015