All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
201 Baronne St, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Food is all right
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
    Bad pool
i really enjoyed my stay at this hotel! It is very close to Bourbon St and other sights and at the same time, just far enough away from the craziness. The staff were very nice and the room was clean, I would definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"my new favorite place to stay in the Big Easy"
I enjoyed my stay quite much. would stay again.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
Besides the fact that they over booked which left me in a double the first night instead of a king, the stay was very nice. I was able to switch rooms the next day but, it was aggravating.
3 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2016
"Hidden Gem"
Close to the Quarter
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
We were happy with everything about this hotel. I read the reviews that some had posted about the staff and the rooms and was a little concerned, however all of the staff was great and our room couldn't have been nicer! The staff helped us with directions and suggestions for places to eat. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2016
It was great i would stay again
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
tammy
Our reservation was completely messed up when we arrived. We stayed 4 days and they never changed the comforters. And I had several bites on my arms that I am almost 100% sure were bed bug bites. I did appreciate the free wifi, and the hotel staff members were nice.
4 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
"Great hotel,location, terrible room"
Overall it was a lovely stay. The room condition was not as expected, the room was musty, there were water stains on the ceiling and the bathroom walls, and condinsation rained down the inside of the windows (which do not open). Everything I left in the room ended up very damp. Also there is no fan or useful ventilation in the bathroom to help dry everything. Please look for a way to correct these issues for the sake of your other patrons.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Megan
"New Orleans Saints Get a Way"
We enjoyed our stay how ever the room was small. The hotel staff treated us great and we will be back. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Christopher
"OK, but paper-thin walls."
Hotel is atrium style with doors facing an open atrium. Doors and walls are paper thin when it comes to noise. We could hear the mood music being played in the atrium right though the doors and walls all night. My wife said she did not sleep well because she kept waking up due to the noise. If anyone is walking by the room and they say anything above a whisper, you will hear it loud and clear. The front wall and door needs to be completely re-done to at least attempt to try to cut the sound. It is a standard hotel room, not like the Homewood Suites, Courtyard or Comfort Inn and Suites, it is more like the Super 8. The bathroom has been remodeled which was nice but the rooms need some updating. The bed was comfortable but the pillows are very hard, which I like but my wife likes them softer. If you like a softer pillow, bring your own. The location is good, the staff was nice. I think a little investment in updating the rooms and to redo the front wall and door facing the atrium and this could be a top notch hotel. This is my opinion. Since I am local to the area and stay down in this area often, I will submit this as anonymous so I don't run into any issues later. :)
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
"Nice place to stay just off Bourbon St"
Our room had an indoor (lobby) facing window. That was the only surprise
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
The trip was for a Bachelor's Party and the hotel was exactly what we needed (a place to sleep). It was within walking distance to absolutely everything. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were in good condition. The only complaint we had was the headboards were mounted directly to the wall instead of attached to the bed which made lounging a little uncomfortable.
3 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Christian
"Bayou Classic Fan"
Think it's unfair to up the price per night on an event that occurs yearly in the city. I feel the price will keep more fans away from the historical event. The rooms needs to have a microwave in them for the price you pay.The hotel was located in a great area. It was clean ,large rooms,and friendly atmosphere. The staff was great.I would love to book early hopefully with a discount for next year.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Felicia A
"No Amentities"
No lounge or restaurant inside the Hotel Self parking was a joke in the basement For the price that this Hotel was charging, you are better off going to one of the other major Hotels within walking distance I will never stay here again !!!!
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
"Nice stay near the quarter"
Really nice hotel, close to everything. The parking lot across the street was on $20, vs the $40 at the hotel
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Great location. Only a block or so from all the action. Can't get much closer to the French quarter without actually being in it
4 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Travis
Great hotel, it was a bit weird how my window led to the inside hallway / lobby area.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2015
Whitney
Hotel was close to everything. Superdome, casino bourbon street. Staff was friendly and rooms where clean.
6 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2015
Timothy
"So, so hotel"
If you are going to the stadium, it's a great location. A little far to walk to the French Quarter. The beds were comfortable, but the pillows were not! Would stay there again if they changed the pillows.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Debbie
"No longer a favorite!!!!!!!"
We will no longer be staying at this hotel, it use to be our favorite but not any longer. The hotel no longer had a resturant attached it was closed.The staff was very unfriendly and not very helpful. We had to change rooms due to a nonstop running toilet,a big bump with slate tile as you entered the bathroom that I stubbed mytoe on, no bulb for light in bedroom and huge patch in ceiling that looked like it could leak at any time, the next room was filled with white stuff all over the floor. they were doing work in the hotel so i think it was stuff falling from the ceiling. Don't you think you would check out the second room you gave to your guest before they moved all their things. The staff told us a manager would contact us which never happened.The cleaning service made a huge sigh when we returned from shopping because she asked if we wanted our room cleaned and we said yes. The previous day we just asked for towels because it was so late in the day and our room was not cleaned. we wanted to shower and get ready. We will not be staying here again.
4 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Nice staff, small room"
This was an anniversary trip for me and my wife. The motel was easy to find and the sraff was friendly and very helpful. The downsides to the Wyndham Garden was (1) the room was very small, (2) there were only two drawers for storing our clothes, other than a closet, for a week long stay, and (3) The walls were paper thin. We could hear the occupants in the next room watching television, sneezing, and coughing!
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"PARKING HORRIBLE AND UNWELCOMING FRONT DESK CLERK"
Parking was horrible. The front desk clerk seemed like she didn't like her job. She did not make me feel welcomed. She spoke fast in a script type manner. Definitely not sincere. I was forced to use the valet parking for a fee of $32. When I asked why she informed me that the parking structure is small and employees are given priority over hotel guest to use. NEVER AGAIN STAYING THERE AND WILL WARN FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Sergio
"Worst hotel ever"
Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Toilet broken, no water pressure and air conditioning made me sick. To top it off , the front desk clerk was sooo rude. Will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Claudette
"very disappointed"
Way overpriced and especially when the hotels does not have any type of restaurant/room service. The room was very small and uncomfortable. Parking at 37.00 per night was extremely high.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Rickie
"A BnB Gem"
Wonderful little place that I will absolutely be going back to again. Feels like you're getting a New Orleans experience instead of a corporate hotel vibe.
2 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
Bennett
"Not a bad stay overall"
Overall our stay wasn't bad at all. There was a hair on the bathroom sink on the shampoo bottle which grossed me out. Our room was small and didn't have windows. The staff was nice and helpful. It would have been nice to have a free breakfast. We were in a hurry to get home and grabbed a quick breakfast at Pj's in the lobby. We ordered a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and it was the microwaveable kind from Jimmy Dean. Also the parking garage was really small and hard to navigate.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Selena
"Room Stay"
I was not please with my room and had to check out the next day to another hotel. This hotel room looked like a Super 8 Motel and was not worth $289.00 per night.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Alma
"Great Location and Great Service"
Hotel was located in a great spot. We were in New Orleans for the Cowboys vs. Saints game and this hotel was perfectly located between the Superdome and Bourbon Street. Hotel staff was bery friendly and offered great advice on things to do in the area.
5 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Ruben
We chose this location because it is within walking distance from the French Quarter as well as the Mercedes Superdome. The room was clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, the towels were nice and soft. The parking garage was well lit but entering and exiting was a bit nerve wrecking because you can easily scratch your vehicle along the narrow cement barriers. The only issue I had was upon registration. The female who checked me in had a bad attitude and was rushing to get me out of there. She looked irritated when I asked her how much parking would cost. There was only one couple behind me so it's not like she needed to rush. The rest of the staff was nice. To summarize, we had a good stay and I would consider staying here again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
"Wyndham Garden Hotel review"
No room service, they did not clean or change the sheets. Wifi connect was terrible.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Tyra
Close to the action.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
James C
"Decent Hotel Great Location"
Overall the hotel was just ok. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed linen had a lot of hair on it that did not belong to me or my husband. We asked to switch rooms but they were booked and the cleaning service never came to change the sheets.The walls are really thin, you can easily hear guess coming and going; and in my room there was no outside window
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"New Orleans Trip"
Was surprised as to how dated your rooms are for being in a big city like New Orleans.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Little disappointed"
Poor Wi-Fi signal. Front desk didn't even bothered to change my room. All they did is to restart the router.
5 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Srinadh
"Awesome stay!!"
Hotel staff was awesome!! Valet service was quick!! Our first room had a/c issues but was resolved promptly. We were moved to another room. Also, hotel is a short distance to Bourbon & Canal Streets.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Kavin
"Excellent stay"
Wonderful!!
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
donna
Hotels rooms all smell pretty bad, I assume this is due to mildew or something in the carpets. Our group had seven rooms reserved for the weekend and every one of them was musty.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Very disappointed!"
Bad experience. Front desk crew not real polite. Ants in my room and on bed. Tried calling the front desk over 30 minutes w/no answer. Internet issues. Spoke to manager about issues she made no offer of redund or discount just said they would address the issue "internally".
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
This was an awesome location. We rented a car and never used it. Walked everywhere! The hotel is in great condition, rooms were very comfortable. The staff was excellent.
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"wyndham garden baronne plaza New Orleans"
hotel lobby was really nice,the staff was very friendly than gave us a free upgrade to a king suite the only down fall in the room was the lounge chair and desk was a little out dated other than that i would recommend this hotel to anyone and its only a 5 minute walk to bourbon street for those who like to party.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
dynamite
"Hotel Staff"
When we arrived on August 12, 2015, it was chaos due to the fact we reserved 7 rooms online and Expedia gave different rates for each rooms, even though I had booked all 7 rooms at the same price. It was very confusing for myself and the desk staff. We finally decided it would be best for all the rooms to go on my credit card then I would collect from my group.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Denise
"Great place!"
This hotel was perfect on location, everything was in walking distance. But far enough away to be pretty quiet.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Ashley
"Disappointed Guest"
The staff was rude. I was told a certain amount would be charged to my card when I checked in; however, another amount was charged (more money). When I spoke to hotel staff (about 4). No one took the time to try and understand my situation. The attitudes were indifferent and dry. Customer care should be a priority! I visit New Orleans a lot and will never stay at this Wyndham again.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Vanessa
As much as we travel, we decided to give Wyndam Hotel a try, first time and I have to say housekeeping did a terrible job! Never have we ever stayed any place and seen that our room was NOT cared for like we did at the Wyndam Baronne. For sure we would never stay at that location again.. Thank you
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Krissy
"No rest in the Big Easy"
Because the rooms all face into the open atrium, it was very noisy. You could hear EVERY guest that came in not mater what time of night it was. The beds and pillows were very uncomfortable and every time either me or my husband moved in the bed, it wiggled and squeaked.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice hotel extremely close to Bourbon Street"
I loved the soft bed and friendly staff the most. This hotel is definitely a winner in my book.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Perfect location"
Loved New Orleans this hotel was in the perfect spot where u don't need a car u just walk n party!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Tarazzo
"Great night stay"
Very Clean inside. Very good customer service. The staff was very helpful.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Matthew
excellent hotel and the location is wonderful. i would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
margaret
Room was not very clean. Carpet was very dirty. Room was outdated.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015