All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
201 Baronne St, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing Staff"
The staff were absolutely amazing. Friendly, helpful, always on top of everything. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Also make sure to stop into the City Diner for great food, great service and the most amazing pancake I have ever had!!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
The stay was great with a few issues. The gym was in a poor location. No late night front desk service.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"great"
it was great not one bad word to say about it
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Business in NOLA"
ALL staff members were very very nice! The location was perfect for the conference at the hotel next door and only 1 block off of Canal and the French Quarter! Room was clean and comfortable! Recommend the stay and would stay there again! City Café was a GREAT EXTRA!!!
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
karen
"Just the facts"
Soiled bed linens on the other bed and gnats in the room. Mold on outside of the windows (well it is New Orleans), and expired flying things on the inside window sill. Glad I spent most of my time in meetings OUTSIDE of the room.
3 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Carl
"Well located for trolleys and close to center of s"
Easy check in, underground parking, beautiful historic building. Adjoining restaurant very poor would not recommend. Close to Ruby Slipper breakfast or lunch..great In the market area great food and service at Cresent City restaurant. I would use this facility again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Excellent value and close to the French Quarter!"
My girlfriend and I wanted to spend a night to experience the French Quarter. This hotel is a mere stone's throw away to the French Quarter and the room rate is an excellent value! The hotel is elegant and clean while the staff is professional and helpful. If we had to find a "critique," it would be that the iron in our room was broken. However, it was promptly replaced by the staff with an iron that appeared to be state-of-the-art [as far as irons go]. We will definitely be returning...both to the French Quarter AND the Wyndham Garden Hotel!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Battle-Jacks
"Classy Hotel, Comfortable Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The location is some blocks off of the French Quarter, but it's a nice walk. The area is under construction so some sidewalks are impassable, but overall, it's a good place to stay. It felt like a safe area and many people were present so I did not feel leery of walking around at night. Lots of restaurants and close to Canal Street for CVS/Walgreens. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. The price was very reasonable and more than I expected to be able to afford in the city.
"Excellent staff"
Had to change rooms twice due to the first one being smelly and the second being noisy and the fridge not working. The third room was better, but I was awakened multiple times by people slamming their doors shut. Ruby, Deidre and Lynnette were the most friendly and professional staff I've experienced in a long time.
Shawn
Really overpriced for the amenities Would not recommend Poor value for the money
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Accessible to major attractions"
There was construction in the area and the price was high for the amenities but overall it served the purpose.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Ricky
"Hotel Experience"
Lobby, elevator, hallway, ice machine above average. Check in experience not acceptable. Arrived at hotel @ 530 PM. 2 rooms had been booked only one room was ready. Over 1 hour wait for second room. Front desk stated they would call when room was ready which never occurred. Parking Valet: Misplaced vehicle keys one day creating a 50 minute wait. No hotel advance info regarding valet parking only and related cost.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Stu
Overall the experience was great. I would definitely stay here again
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Beds comfortable but shower needed a good cleaning"
Nice hotel, comfortable beds. The shower had black stuff all in the corners and looked like it hasn't been cleaned in a while. One of the ladies at the front desk was very friendly and helpful but the other girls were not that concerned with customer service. I was expecting a little more for the 195.00 we paid for one night.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
liz
"Over all it is a good hotel as long as you know wh"
It was a good stay considering it was St Patrick's day. No continental breakfast and everything is so crazy outside while they are doing construction. Paying for parking is cheaper in the building next door, so look across the street for cheaper parking. We got breakfast outside.
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
Edward
"Hotel needs upgrades"
Staff great ,helpfulhad to change room to get a window
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Would not go back"
Had construction going on outside of room till 12 midnight. The city of New Orleans has a sticking smell. People on staff of hotel nice. Outside hotel people not friendly and some would herrasse you to use there resturant. Did not feel safe. Police everywhere. I would not go back to New Orleans and stay at this hotel with all the construction.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not Cheap but Worth It"
Originally when looking for hotels, my friends and I were weighing pay for a cheap hotel out of city plus cost of transportation or going with more expensive hotel in the city. We went with the in city option and paid $665 for two nights. We were so glad we did! This hotel is walking distance to everything including Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, resturaunts. Also for your late night snackies they have a 24 hour diner with a bar right there in the lobby. The hotel is beautiful inside. The only complaint I possibly had about the room was that the vent was caked in dust and the second you walked in the room it felt like a bucket of water was thrown on you. It wet feel was very dense! The sheets almost felt wet. I'm not sure if it went away or we just got used to it but eventually I didn't notice it anymore. Only thing this hotel needed was a hot tub or pool. Otherwise I was SUPER impressed with the staff. Terri at the front desk was so nice and helped us with valet parking and even told us about a cheaper option down the road but that with them its more convenient. BTW if you are going to drive here the parking is 34.95 per night plus tax....annoying for people from the south who never pay parking. Love the location, love the beautiful lobby, rooms were clean and comfy....worth the money to assure yourself you are in a safe area of such a sketchy city.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Anne
My room was very clean, smelled great and the mattresses on the beds were extremely extremely comfortable. The staff resolved the one issue in booking that I had very promptly. It was a very pleasant stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Good for the money"
Check-in was a pain as we arrived at 10am before rooms were ready. Although they keep your luggage so you can explore the city until they have a room available, they don't call you when a room becomes available. You have to keep calling them and if they say one became available you have to rush back so that they don't give it away to someone that is trying to check in.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Very nice stay"
I would definitely stay here again. Good location, nice staff and very comfortable beds! Enjoyed it.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Melvin
"Good location ridiculous parking rates"
Our 3rd floor room with a king bed was a bit smaller than average interior so opening the curtains exposed the room to an interior walkway. Parking rate is $34.00 which is criminal.
Rodney
"it was ok"
the bathroom had a bad smell in it
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Frederick
"Nice hotel neighborhood iffy"
3 night stay before a cruise. Usually stay in French Quarter or Garden District but decided to give this hotel a try. Service was very good, rooms nice enough , neighborhood a bit rough - drunks around the front door etc
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Walk to French quarter"
Friendly helpful staff. OK to walk to French quarter. Park at hotel and walk.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
vacationer
Don't stay here. The staff was very nice and helpful. My room had a horrible odor; thin and small towels; fridge froze everything. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"I LOVE NOLA"
All went well but the shower had visible mold in corners and Jacuzzi didn't seem clean. Otherwise everything was SUPER DUPER !!
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Rough Stay at the Garden"
Overall the hotel is just old. I checked in to my first room, and was put in a room that was something like a former studio. The window set up was inverted and allowed people walking the halls to look into my room. The conditions were bad, carpets were dirty with stains, and it smelled like cigerette. I asked to switch rooms, and they were kind enough to do so. Their customer service team is fluid and flawless as far as front desk service. I was moved to another room and found my sink was broken, and plunger was not working. I had to call the front desk for that. Also the iron was completely broke, so they had to replace that as well. Overall I would not recommend for anyone looking to stay here for a long stay, but if you need a night or two, and are here for work, and sleep. Not comfort in a hotel, then I could recommend the place. The location works if you are attending business trips but not conferences that are towards the convention center.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great place to stay and see new orleans."
The room was the quality that I expect from Wyndham. It was both clean and comfortable. The location (one block away from the streetcar stop on canal) made sight seeing with out my car a breeze.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Crystalena
"Awesome"
Friendly staff, great customer service.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Javier
"A good base"
This hotel is close to the streetcar line and the French Quarter is a walkable distance away for someone of average fitness.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
gabby
"No complaints!"
Cannot complain about a thing! Perfect place to stay if you wanna do the Quarter and have easy access to getting uptown!
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice close to bourbon"
Loved it. Wait staff was great we needed clean sheets and towel and got them right away
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Had no hot water. Room stank!"
Hotel staff charged a currently unknown fee for room damage upon our arrival. Desk clerk would not tell us how much, only said if we did not tradh the room, it would be refunded. Cannot believe that Wyndham would endorse their name on this hotel. We will never trust Wyndam again,
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Dr. Powers
Great stay! The service wasn't that great in my room and sometimes I couldn't make phone calls but overall it was great
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to all the action"
We were able to park the car and not move it the whole 3 days we were there. They have very friendly staff especially the girls on the evening shift. The only thing that was a little inconvenient was the construction right in front but obviously they have no say in that. Overall we would stay again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Silvia
"Not bad at all"
Good location, right off Canal, close to some 24 hour restaurant options which is nice. Only downside was the room's window looked into the lobby, not outside, old atrium style hotel.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Bare bones hotel amenities ... but great room"
And the most comfortable bed I have slept in at a hotel in 30 years. I was amazed by that. But no pool, no sauana, very poor computer room and sketchy wi-fi service. No breakfast comp tickets even for their small coffee bar service in the lobby. In all it just doesn't do it for the price! It would be ok at about 50-75% of what the hotel is charging. So if you can get a deal go ahead. If you can't pass it bye.
Donald
"Conveniently located"
Great place to stay for the price. Near everything any visitor would need to see. We didn't have to use car at all.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"room=good, front desk=HORRIBLE"
The room smelt like smoke even tho it was non smoking, also the front desk clerks were very disrespectful. Will not recommend this place.
Meat
Good experience but didn't like the fact that we had to pay $34 a night
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great hotel for your New Orleans Adventure"
This hotel was indeed a refreshing and pleasant surprise for our spontaneous weekend adventure. All of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. It's perfect walking distance from all nearby attractions too. And I highly recommend the bloody mary's from the diner, which is open 24/7, so coming in at 4am and being able to get some good eats was absolutely brilliant!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"New Orleans"
When I checked in, the lady was rude, When i checked out the service was great!
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Good hotel"
Hotel right in the centre of the city. Right by the river and the famous steps area for night life . Old hotel though. Good staff and good free breakfast. On a Main Street.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
RAHUL
"Location"
All about the location. One block from Bourbon Street.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Hotel canceled room then blamed Expedia."
We arrived in New Orleans as scheduled and went straight to the Wyndham Garden on Barrone St. where we had booked two rooms. We were told that our double room had been canceled by Expedia. After an hour and a half of talking to Expedia, the hotel grudgingly admitted they had made a mistake, but not before the hotel tried to get us to pay for the room a second time. After all of that we didn't even get an apology for making us wait so long to be able to check in. We were also charged a fee for parking and charged two refundable deposits in case "we used the phone". The "refundable deposits" still have not been "refunded". We finally got checked in and went to our rooms. The double room had a very musty/mildew odor. The single room did not have an odor thankfully. The parking garage was very small and difficult to get in and out of. If you have a full size vehicle or mini van you will have to park elsewhere. The good thing about this hotel is its location. We were able to walk to the French Quarter with ease. All in all I would definitely not recommend this hotel. For the price you might as well stay in a hotel that is actually in the French Quarter.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"avoid this hotel unless there is nothing else avai"
there was a dirty towel left in the shower upon arrival there was a huge rat in the garage seen on two different ocassions sound insulation is very poor parking is expensive hotel rates too high for the quality of the building
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel in close proximity to Bourbon Street"
Location is great and hotel is very nice. Room was very clean and bed was super comfortable. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great stay, in walking distance to everything"
Great room, great staff.. Looking forward to staying there again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great location!"
Everything was great! Diner downstairs was good and affordable as well.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015