All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here201 Baronne St, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fun get away"
Our stay was great. Excellent staff. This was our second time staying and we will be back.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Cory
"No go"
At check-in, I was next in line to be helped; however, I waited about 10 minutes for both desk agents (and another person) to finish shooting the breeze with both other people checking in. The hotel is clean over all; however, you can tell it is aged. There is construction ongoing across the street, which made it impossible to sleep last 7:30 on a weekend. The underground parking is extremely tight and there are plenty of enormous rats to keep you company. If you need to stay in the French Quarter, spend a few extra bucks, so you can sleep till 8 am.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Trevor
"Great Hotel Once Registered"
Very nice upscale hotel with friendly staff. On premise coffee shop and an excellent restaurant with a good variety. The one problem with the hotel is the windows of some rooms overlook the atrium. Rather nice view from the 5th floor but for a 3 night stay it became claustrophobic. The other problem is construction. I hate to complain because I enjoy the results but checkin is a real hassle. Unless you are aware the underground parking (with no elevator to the first floor) is to be accessed after registration and you must park in the street with construction blocking at least one lane to register and unload baggage. You don't know about the parking until you have passed the unloading area (3 parking spaces) on a one way street so . . . .. It's confusing. Understand the construction is temporary and not really an aversion to this great hotel. I would happily stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"good location good price"
My family enjoyed our stay in this hotel. we walked everywhere. great location. friendly helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Not in love with hotel but decent price"
Shower curtain was too short so you had to point the shower head to the wall, and the front desk was reluctant to call for an additional cab when a cab driver was pressuring her to let him take two groups.
5 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"We found the hotel to be very nice"
We had some issues initially but the staff responded immediately to our concerns and it made for a must excellent low cost stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"nothing like advertised, found dried rotten fruit"
the rooms are small the rooms are dingy the hotel is dingy I wouldn't recommend it the pictures on the internet are nowhere near what you get when you get there it was terrible parking no security rats running across the parking garage twice I saw huge rat it was a very disappointing experience with this name third star Hotel
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Decent price for a great location"
Only complaint was that the room was not well ventilated. We were there to run the Rock n' Roll Marathon Race and the location was perfect and the hotel staff were very helpful.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Rebecca
"My Mini-Vacay Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza"
The hotel was very nice with its renovations. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable about the various activities and events happening in the city. My only complaints were the constructions occurring all around the neighborhood. It seemed like on each street, there was some type of construction happening. I also was NOT a fan of the parking lot. It's extremely tiny and tight. I was uncomfortable driving down the ramp.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Britteny
Beautiful inside, lots of heavy building construction in area, not a pleasing exterior, no lot or street parking, valet at $34.00 per night kind of steep. I was on the third floor, great king bed, housekeeping excellent. Noisy neighbors, hotel doesn't seem to worry about the noise. Not much staff on duty at night, or during the day, at least not noticable. Interior of property very clean, sterile, not much ambiance, like walking into a museum. Location one block off Canal, close to trolley and French Quarter and River Walk easy walking distance.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I liked that there was a parking garage to park in. I missed not having a window to look outside. The location is great. The city diner was wonderful too.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Molly
"NOLA dine and see"
Very convenient for what I wanted. Walking distance to some great restaurants, beignets and site seeing.
3 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Jerome
The staff was very professional and helpful. It was an overall great experience.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel in business district"
Been to this hotel many times. Priced much lower than hotels in the french quarter. Just a walk across Canal street and one block south you'll be on Bourbon street where all the fun starts. I like it because it close, the French Quarter but not so close I have to hear all the drunks till 5am . Clean rooms, no smoke, no bums across the street, priced very reasonable, diner in the hotel for breakfast. I've been to the upscale hotels in the quarter, but they are 3 times as much for this hotel. May not have the french quarter atmosphere in the room, but I'm not in the room long. Also cabs are always close by, so easy drive out to the big or small airport. This place is kid friendly as well. I have no problems taking the family here. I've done it several times over the years. Some of the hotel in the french quarter are not so much.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Call it a 'classic'?"
Overall, it's easy to tell that the hotel is old, but it's clean and nice. Just a classic old building. The decor has a cool mid-century modern feel, and it's really a nice space in many ways. Hallways and room had a slight musty odor, but nothing too offensive. The room itself, though small, seems to have had a recent overhaul, and was fine for an overnight. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom sleek and well-appointed. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. It's nothing special, but I'd easily stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"nice hotel and accommodating staff"
hotel staff is nice and accommodating but the hotel is a bit old room cleanliness was above average, nothing great
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Rania
"Nice Hotel - Central Location"
The hotel was located two blocks off of Canal Street and within easy walking distance of the French Quarter. The hotel and restaurant employees were very nice and friendly. Our room was in very good condition and very comfortable. I was disappointed in the $20 per night parking charge; we booked the rooms through Expedia and did not realize there was an additional fee. The hotel desk attendant said that they always inform people about the parking charge but most booking companies don't. All in all, it was a great experience, and we would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Margaret
"Nothing special. Overpriced."
Stayed one night. Many of the rooms do not have an outside window. The window opens into the lobby. Nothing fancy in the room, a very small TV, Frig and coffee maker, but no microwave. The bed was comfortable, the room clean. With the price I paid, I expect a better appointed room and more amenities, but when the area is sold out, market forces dictate.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Decent hotel near attractions."
Checked in around 10pm. There was no one at the front desk. Employees were in the back so it took a while to get their attention. I was given a handicap room which was ok , but the room itself is oddly situated. The room unfortunately faced the street where a building is being renovated. There was non-stop construction noise. The room itself was just average. The positive in my opinion was the location. You are about block from Canal St and 2 blocks from Bourbon St. There is also a diner in the hotel that was surprisingly good.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Adrian
"Everything we needed"
Clean, quiet, comfortable, great location. Parking garage was underground and cost less than $23 per night, including tax. Room included refrigerator and coffee/tea. Close walk to museums, French Quarter, groceries, restaurant. We will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
The staff was excellent and helpful and the hotel isn't too far from whatever you plan on doing. The only issue I had was that I came home and noticed I had picked up a spot of ringworm on my hip. I traveled in October, so this is an area on my body that was only exposed while I was inside my hotel room. It is my only logical conclusion to where it came from.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"GARDEN WYNDHAM - GREAT HOTEL, not-so-great-cafe"
Nice, clean room. Hotel cafe is definitely wilted and in need of some TLC, maybe they're not owned by the same people. Good stay, right in the heart of all that is New Orleans. Would recommend and would stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
julia
"Great NOLA location"
Wonderful 24 hour diner in the hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Easy self-parking in the basement. Central location close to Canal St and Bourbon street. Great price for a great location.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Good hotel, bring your own pillows."
The hotel itself was fine. Walking distance from the quarter and close to some excellent restaurants (Domenica). Our only complaints were that the pillows provided were about 8 inches thick and were extremely uncomfortable. But we got a great deal and everything else was fine. We would stay here again, but next time will bring our own pillows.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Cathleen
"Good location, stuffy room"
The hotel is in a good location. It's only a few blocks from the French Quarter, but far enough away that it's quiet at night. The maid service was prompt, and the room was clean. However, our room had a sour, stuffy smell. I wish that the maids had used some type of air freshener. I thought about going to the local drugstore to buy some. The bathroom also had an unpleasant odor. The "window" in our room faced an internal hallway instead of outside. It made me feel claustrophobic. My husband was upset that we weren't allowed to check in a little early. Our plane arrived in the morning, but the check-in time wasn't until 3:00 pm. Luckily, our friend's hotel on Canal St. let her check in early, no we retreated there to take a nap. I also think the hotel should work on fixing up the lobby, as the furniture looks pretty worn. We had a good experience with the young guy who locked up our bags. He was very nice, attentive, and prompt.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Diana
Good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good location.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Would stay here again"
Great location!
5 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Close to FQ, but far enough away"
It is a 5 minute walk from the French quarters, which is nice because it's close enough to get to, but far enough away where you won't hear constant noise and partying. During our stay, the hot water went out for 2 hours, but it was fixed, and everything was fine after that.
5 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Terrible view"
Our window faced the lobby. Strange.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Hotel was great. nothing else to say but great. Location was great. The city grill in the Hotel was good. The pancake was as big as a Med Pizza..
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Cheryl
Fabulous! Location was perfect for our trip to New Orleans.
"Close to Canal Street"
It was a last minute trip for a wedding and was comfortable but that is about it. I don't recommend the restaurant on sight as the service is incredibly slow, it took 30 minutes to get a cup of coffee.
Jon
"Very nice experience. Mostly positives"
Hotel staff mostly helpful, very nice facility with a clean, modern room and very comfortable bed. A few negatives: We were told we could possibly get an early check in (normal is 3 pm) so we show up at 1. It was not available and were told to come back at 2. Again, not available. Came back at 3. Again, not available. We were then told to sit down and when rooms were available they would let us know. No one did so we got back in line and finally got a room. We were given a very nice room, top floor on end so quiet, etc. One other minor negative was hot water. It was non existent at peak shower times, but did seem to recover quickly. Overall a 4 out of 5 stay.
Mule
"great location, close to bourbon St"
Friendly staff, short walk to the Superdome, as well as to Bourbon St. Lots of great restaurants within a 10 minute walk. Staff even arranged for a cab to pick us up at a specified time to take us to the airport.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great price and location!"
Really enjoyed our stay here! The location was great only two blocks off of canal street. Room was very clean and staff was very attentive and helpful!
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Perfect location between tSuperdome and Bourbon St"
Our stay was fine, nothing crazy amazing to say about the hotel room. The location was good, as we were in between the Superdome (to go to the Saints game) and Bourbon street for some fun. We really enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel restaurant--very tasty and the price was decent.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"A+++++++"
All the bad reviews aren't true! The hotel is amazing and staff is awesome!!
5 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Jared
"Parking?"
Staff was nice. Hotel and room was clean. We ate dinner at the City Diner. Good location. Walked to French Quarters at night. Walked and took the street cars to Jackson Square.
Key
Very nice hotel with a coffee shop and diner by the lobby. It is in easy walking distance of Canal Street and Bourbon Street.
"New Orleans"
The hotel was nice and in a good location but it was very noisy from the construction next door. Ask for an inside room to avoid all the noise in the street.
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Jackie
"Front Desk Staff Wonderful"
The front desk staff were wonderful. Especially the young man that works in the evening. Location couldn't be better. Close enough to everything (within walking distance) yet off the main path so quiet at night. Loved the fact that they had free Wi-Fi and a workout center. The rooms had mini refrigerators which was nice. Housekeeping staff could use improvement. If the ice bucket was used, it wasn't emptied nor was a clean bag put in. Coffee maker was not always cleaned with removing the little pods, or making sure the cream or stir sticks were replenished. If there was water where the ice bucket had condensation, the wet mess was left there and not cleaned. The housekeeping supervisor was very good at making sure issues were corrected, but these were basic issues that shouldn't need addressing. Pillows and Mattresses could use replacing. Possibly a little table to sit at while drinking your coffee. Would love to see lamps that sat on the nightstands instead of attached to the wall. Having to get out of bed to shut off the light was not what I wanted to do when I finished reading for the night.
"Do not recommend"
The staff was rude, the location was 3 blocks from French quarter but in a dodgy neighborhood that is not safe at night, the room was filthy. The bedsheets and duvet had stains, the room rank of smoke, mildew and sweat, and everything you touched was sticky. I cannot think of one positive feature of this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
travelled for p
"I thought we were staying at a typicalWyndham...NO"
Absolutely no memories. No complimentary food or coffee. No place to sit outside hotel to have a cup of coffee and a smoke. Computers did not work, not even a mouse to use and hotel staff had no answer. Will never stay again or recommend.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Wayne
"Parking charged separately!"
The hotel is good value for mney, but the parking fee (charged separately) seemed confusing in the description. Also, for the price it cos include a basic breakfast and the desceiption should state that King bed rooms have no windows.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Pablo
"good experience"
Good value, accommodating staff, good hotel and location. 2 blocks from French Quarter. Find seperate parking to save $$. Ice, refrigerator, 24hr onsite restaurant, safe, 2 TVs, seperate sitting room, comfy bedding were all pluses. Gym equipment needs updating. No elliptical -just treadmill, no weight machines
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
joe
"LOVED this location!"
Great location and a great property! Cool vibe and helpful staff. Walking distance to all the sites! Nice to have a diner and coffee shop at entrance to lobby. Parked in a garage that you could see from the hotel entrance at half the cost of hotel parking.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"last mintue business trip"
I was in town for business and was able to catch the saints game. I enjoyed my stay and the beds are very comfortable.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Christopher
Nice hotel wasn't told about incidental fee. Parking garage had all of 20 spaces that only fit a smart car.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
carrie
"Great! Parking was a bit tricky, but overall nice"
Everything was great! Parking was a bit tricky, though
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Hotel was great! Beautiful lobby. My only issue was that the bathroom had a stinch to it.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014