All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
3200 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN, 37207, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nashville"
Very nice hotel, stayed one night and it was located very adjacent to everything we were doing, the breakfast was good in the morning. We always felt safe in this hotel which was very important to us because we didn't know the area very well.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Tiffany
"Central to our Needs"
The location was central to our visits to Gallitin, Springfield and downtown Nashville.Our stay was 7 nights Had a few housekeeping issues in the first few days, but the GM rectified them. There was a large senior group that effectively dominated the breakfast area for several mornings as well. The pool was maintained well, but no working umbrellas at the tables. The bottom line was that it was OK, and we slept well.
7 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2014
Pam Kramer
"Quick stay near downtown"
Staff were very accommodating! Got to check in a bit early, Had Mick and fridge in nice clean room. Pool was also well maintained.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
wonderful time
"Only about 15 minutes from downtown Nashville"
Clean, newly renovated rooms. Good shower pressure. Free wifi and breakfast (juice, coffee, yogurt, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, bagels, assorted bread and pastries, cereal, etc.).
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Jamie
Very pleasant stay. Loved the fact they welcomed our dog. Slept great! Breakfast was very good and well stocked at all times. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
aburnworth
"Noisy!"
The room was very noisy. The toilet had a problem where it would make a loud hissing sound that would wake me up. The second night (a Thursday) had the added noise from a lot of obnoxious people hollering, running up and down the hallway, slamming doors, etc. until after 3am. I'm not one to complain, but I can't believe the hotel management didn't take some sort of action because this was definitely disturbing the peace. I also had an issue with my room key being only programmed for 1 night instead of 2. When I checked out at 5am I was going to complain to the desk clerk about the noise, but unfortunately there was no desk clerk to be found.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
No drama it all went fine and I'd recommend to someone staying a night.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Just ok"
Walls need fresh paint, very dirty. Friendly staff, however the house keepers were very loud in the hallways and cleaning the neighboring rooms at like 8am! Very disturbing!
2 night trip May 22, 2014
"Good room for good price"
The hotel staff were helpful. When we needed maintenance they came very quickly. The breakfast was just so-so.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Patty
"Simple Hotel at a Good Rate"
The staff was friendly. They have a nice breakfast selection, as well. The room was clean. I drove to Nashville to pick up a boat, and it was perfect for my one night stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Clean motel just outside Nashville"
The room was nice and clean. Easy check-in and friendly staff. However, I told the clerk I was going into Nashville early in the morning and it would have been nice if she had given me a heads up about the construction. I sat on I-65 and was late to my meeting. If she had I could have take a different route. My only complaint though, good motel for the money and location.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Heidi
It was a great hotel. The beds were comfortable. The location was close to the highway and many restaurants.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Kimberly
"Only one night"
Good hotel close to dowtown Nashville. Useful to spend a weekend in Tennessee valley.
Other trip May 5, 2014
clem
"Great!"
The hotel room was really nice and very clean. The service was good and the breakfast was descent. All for a very good price. We stopped to stay the night in Nashville on our way to Chicago. It was a great nights sleep. Very comfortable. Nice bathrooms too.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Aileen
"very nice...very clean"
Only stayed one night. Hotel was very clean and nice rooms and breakfast in the morning.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"One night stay in Nashville"
Coming from Missouri, it was easy to find. I like most everything about the hotel except the neighborhood. I would probably stay again as it was a good deal.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
Patrick & Joyce
"Absolutely awful"
The bathroom door was a sliding wooden door with no real handle. I shut the door completely when taking a shower and couldn't get the door open. Thank goodness my husband was with me and was able to pry the door open or I would have been stuck in there until housekeeping came to clean the room. The room was supposed to be non-smoking but wreaked of smoke.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Martha
The staff was very nice and helpful!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"For the money, surprisingly nice."
We just needed a place to sleep before a medical appointment the next day. The price was a determining factor, so we were pleasantly surprised by this place. It was in a safe neighborhood. It was quiet and clean, if modest. The beds were quite comfortable, the wifi was an acceptable speed, and they had blackout curtains. I'm hypoglycemic, so the fact that they had a protein option for breakfast was much appreciated. They had a fair selection of offerings, from cereal to sausage, so my whole family was pleased. This will be our go to for an inexpensive room from now on.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Raven
"Nothing fancy close to downtown"
We stayed over for one night while in Nashville. It's a basic motel. Room was just average, Nice Staff.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Rough Night in Nashville"
My fiance and I went to Nashville for a weekend away and booked this room in large part due to the good price and overall good ratings. On arrival, I had to wait 10 minutes for anyone to come to the front desk. Once there, the staff was very short with me, but carried a full conversation with the person behind me whom I am assuming was a regular. Really felt like I wasn't there. We entered the hotel through the back stairwell to find some trash on the floor. Went to our room and found a somewhat dirty room. There were stains on each of the sheets. The toilet paper in the bathroom was a half used roll from the last guests. The door to the bathroom was difficult to shut and impossible to close all the way. One bed was really comfortable, but the other bed was as hard as a rock. I am normally a big fan of Sleep Inn, but I will not be going back to this location.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Zack
"Nice for the price"
The room was neat and clean. Served the purpose of stay. Quiet area. Fast check-in and out.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Betty
"Clean and Friendly"
Very nice for the price.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Mike C
"Bachlorette party"
The hotel itself was awesome! Everyone was so nice. The consierge called us a cab and welcomed us evey chance they got! Def booking this place again
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Okay hotel for the money."
The beds were a tad uncomfortable and the room is much smaller than it looks in the photos, but otherwise the hotel is okay. The gentleman, Kevin, who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. I had called ahead for an extremely late check-in, but no notation was made on my account as I had requested. Kevin called me as I was in route to confirm I was still coming. When we arrived at 1:30 a.m. in the morning he was very pleasant and helpful, as he was when we came down for breakfast that morning. The night clerk was helpful, also. She gave us directions and advice and called a cab when we requested. Kevin was back on duty for check out, and he once again was very friendly and helpful. Overall he made our stay.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
tt
"Nice hotel for a quick trip"
I spent two nights at the hotel while working in Nashville. I simply needed a place to shower and sleep and the room had everything I needed to do those two things. The bed was comfy, the shower was great. The front desk provided me with new toothpaste when I forgot mine. Breakfast is skip-able, but there are apples and bananas provided.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Under Construction"
This hotel could be a nice place if they would accommodate their guests during their construction. There was no rest to be had on my stay at the Sleep Inn. Paying full price for a room when they are hammering, sawing, banging and crashing things around... Very disappointed. The breakfast was a few bagels and toast. The cleaning staff was rather annoying and loud as well. Maybe this is a nicer place to stay when they aren't remodeling. Call and ask first!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"OK for the price and for a short night stay"
For the price the hotel was OK. Checking in the man working at front desk was nice and helpful. The bedding set was up to date. Bathroom door kept jamming up on us. Definitely didn't like the see thru curtains they had since we were on the first floor. The lady who worked as the front desk and stockedup for breakfast was being rude when we asked for more breakfast items. Overall the hotel was OK for a last minute one night stay. I would not recommend this hotel if you are planning to stay for more than a night.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Great customer service."
Although the hotel us under construction, it's only to improve it so I can't complain. The front desk clerk was so courteous and hospital, it surprised me.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Nice staff. nice room for the money."
Front desk was very nice and the room was clean. No problems. I even had my dog with me and no problems there, except Expedia website did not say there was a Pet fee, so the front desk agent waived it for me.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Economy Hotel, Good Location, Nice Remodel"
This was a great deal for the newly remodeled room. Everything was very modern. The breakfast was terrible, and I'm not a picky person, but for the rate I paid I could hit McDonalds (very close) and still consider it a good deal. I will say it was incredibly noisey in my first floor room. Typical in that you can hear doors shutting in the parking lot and hallway. I should have requested a different floor.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"excellent"
The stay was very nice.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Violeta
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
We were very pleased with everything. The hotel was clean and fresh smelling. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and neat and had everything we needed. We felt we were in a safe place. The breakfast was good. No complaints
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Debbie
"SYMPHONY TRIP"
THE HOTEL WAS NICE A LITTLE HARD TO GET INTO. IT WAS COMFORTABLE, NICE STAFF AND WORTH THE PRICE. I WAS MISLEAD BY THE TRIP ADVISOR ABOUT THE LOCATION WHERE I WANTED TO BE NEAR THE EAST END. THIS HOTEL WAS NORTH AND I WAS UNFAMILIAR WITH THE AREA HOWEVER IT WAS NEAR I 65 AND 24. IT WAS ALSO AT THE INTERSECTION OF BRILEY PARKWAY. I WILL FIND A HOTEL NEAR THE PARTHENON OR THE BROADWAY AND EAST END AREA ON MY OWN. THIS HOTEL IS ALSO PET FRIENDLY WHICH WAS ONE REASON FOR MY STAY.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
JOHN THOMAS
"Great for the money"
This place was great for the money. It certainly want the Ritz but we were very comfortable and had no complaints about our room. It does look like it has been recently renovated. I will most likely stay here again next time I visit Nashville.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Meg
"Fine for the price!"
The hotel staff was very nice. They let us check in hours early and gave us a roll-away bed for the room. The room was kind of clean... nothing gross- but scuffs on the walls, stains on the sheets (they were CLEAN, just stained), dust in the corners. The hotel has cute and modern decor but it is pretty beat up. The continental breakfast was actually really yummy: egg patties, sausage, biscuits, bagels, cereal, danishes, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, yogurt, toast... The location is right off the thruway close to East Nashville and less then a ten minute cab ride to downtown. The neighborhood is less than charming and a little ghetto- check cashing places, trailer parks, junkyards, rundown thrift shops with mattresses outside, discount cigarette and liquor stores, adult shops... I never felt unsafe, but there were definitely some less-than-savory characters afoot. There is a pool but we did not swim. The hotel was quiet and peaceful all weekend. We were a group of three twenty-somethings, and the hotel was perfect for us, but I would not stay there if you had small children or could afford something a bit nicer.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Kiki
"Clean Room, Great Service"
We received great service from the front desk and from house keeping. My only two complaints are that the hotel kind of smelled like smoke and smelled stale. The hotel looks like it has been remodeled recently. The breakfast wasn't great but that isn't a big deal to me. Overall I was satisfied with the hotel and would stay there again!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Karson
"Gross"
Would not acommodate to a non-smoking room. Mold in shower. Just plain gross.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Reasonably priced, good location"
We didn't need anything fancy for just a one night stay in Nashville, so this was the perfect option. Very convenient location off the interstate and easy access back to downtown at a reasonable price. Room was clean and décor was more up-to-date than I had expected. Sliding bathroom door was difficult to open and close, but nothing too bad.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Dee
"Okay for sleeping, you get what you pay for"
Positives: close to freeway and fast food restaurants. Negatives: bathroom doors do not close, (when staff was notified that the sliding doors do not work, they said "They work, just not very well." Bad answer.) Breakfast is not very good. Some windows did not seal properly. Neighborhood looks kind of shady. Road was under construction. Parking lot not good for trailers.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
sean g
"Emergency Sleep Inn Visit"
The service was excellent. We arrived to a very friendly host. She answered our questions and printed directions to our next destination. The room was clean and inviting. The next morning, we were privledged to a delious breakfast prior to our departure. I would recommend Sleep Inn to my family and i certainly intend to seek out other Sleep Inn Hotels for our future travels.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Very nice staff, but"
When I was signing in, I thought the smell of cigarette smoke was rather strong. Our room was on the second floor and although our room had the smell of cigarette smoke, the worst part was the hallway which REEKED with the smell of cigarette. I will never stay there again because of it. Also, when the shower was used it made a high shrill sound that had me hurrying to get out of it as fast as I could. I think it was probably around 90 decibels (very loud). We had breakfast there both that and the cleanliness of the rooms were fine. Exiting the parking lot was a bit of a challange because it was on a hill and you had to get out into a very busy street. I am sorry I cannot give a better report because the staff there was extremely nice. But someone needs to enforce the No-smoking regulation.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Okay hotel, but bathroom doors do not slide closed"
The hotel was okay, what you expect for the price. We had two rooms, one had a window that needed maintenance on the seal. In both rooms, the pocket sliding door for the bathroom did not work. The staff was notified and the response was that the doors do work, just not very well. The breakfast included sausage and biscuits but the quality was not great. On the positive side there are several restaurants in walking distance.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Sean
"Affordable, Clean, Great Customer Service!"
Very affordable, clean, and the front desk and all other workers were very nice and attentive. Everytime I come to Nashville I will be staying here.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Satifactory"
Overall the hotel is a good value. Maintenance issues included toilet not securely fastened to floor and night deadbolt did not work.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Terry
"Affordable"
We stayed here as a stop over for our road trip. The location was good because it's close to Downtown Nashville and you could easily get around because it's close to main highways. Breakfast is not that great but just alright. There's a lot of restaurants around.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
dredz
"Only about 10 minutes from downtown Nashville."
The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The room was clean, could use to be painted, great shower. Had frig and microwave. We stayed 6 nights and found it to be a great place to stay for the price. I will say that the area it is may be a little questionable. However we did not have a single problem while staying there.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
"Nice hotel for price!"
This hotel was very nice for the price. We stayed one night. The hotel is right off the interstate and close to many restaurants. The only complaint I would have is the shower wasn't great. The water barely came out. Other than that, our stay was great. My husband and I would definitely go back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
Jaime
"A basic hotel"
Needed a place to stay on this side of Nashville. Easy access from interstate. Easy drive downtown. We were not looking for a 5 star facility. It is a basic hotel and served our purposes. Undergoing some renovation.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013