All hotels in Salem, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3340 Astoria Way Ne, Salem, OR, 97305, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean room. Mold in top of shower. Very sparse breakfast. But it was a bed for the night.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good respite place during long travel"
Location
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
I had to get a hotel near my mothers home in keizer to attend her funeral. this place was only one exit away. very convenient. price was good, and the room was okay. there was a small fridge, but no microwave. There was only 2 issues I had whit this Hotel. 1- when we came back from the funeral the bed was never made, it was just as we left it. Then, later that evening, I went to the front desk to get more towels, there was no clerk, I waited, rang the bell several times, Nothing.....went outside, and saw the clerk was outside cleaning her car, oblivious to anyone in the office.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
This is the second time I have stayed here and the rooms are always clean. When they say it is a no smoking room it doesn't smell like someone has smoked in it like most other hotels. It is located close to restaurants and easy access to I-5. I will be staying here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Tabatha
"Don't Stay Here - It's not worth the bargain"
The room smelled like smoke, there were burn holes in the bed spreads. They were short staffed and poorly trained, for example the clerk stated my room number out loud in front of several strangers! The room had been cleaned but it was not CLEAN, stains everywhere and nothing had been sanitized. The water pressure in the shower was awesome. The room heater was ON or OFF - no thermostat! Kitchenette was nice, but no other amenities: not even shampoo or a hair dryer.
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2014
"Yuck"
I have stayed at this motel many times over the past couple of years. I am in the National Guard and have drill in Salem Oregon. I pay for the room out of my own pocket, and the service and cleanliness has diminished to the point where I will no longer stay there. I had a pillow that was torn, left it on the bed in plain site, and when I returned to the room after work, it was in a pillow case, with the torn part exposed! I found long black hairs on the sink and counter, (I have short hair), and they did not even vacuum the floor. The last weekend I was there, there were less than 10 people staying at the motel, and the service was terrible. I cannot beleive that this place has not been fined or inspected. Spend the extra few dollars and go somewhere else.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Stay was nice, but bathroom tub was moldy and had hair in the shower. Other than that the staff was very helpful and went out of their way to help me.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Sabrina
"Affordable Hotel"
This hotel was quiet in spite of it location next to I5.Room was spacious. The free breakfast was not good. Mostly cereal and packed danish.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"not bad for a night"
The hotel was clean and the staff went out of their way to be helpful. They were great but the hotel itself is bare minimum however it is conveniently located. I would never stay for a long term stay but for a night or two I would.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Ok stay...."
Not going to give a good review because of what it lacked... No coffee pot, no alarm clock, no remote for the TV. Stains on the sheets. Both husband and I woke up with a horrible backache, the bed was terribly uncomfortable. The continental breakfast consisted of packaged pastries, and toast only one kind to choose from. Overall it was an ok stay, but I'm thankful it was only one night. We won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2013
Caprice
"Nice Stay"
It was comfortable. Room clean, employees friendly, carpet a bit worn. Had a non smoking room and it was odor free but the hall was not. Disappointed in the breakfast, expected like others ... waffles, eggs, yogurt. Walls paper thin, needless to say heard plenty of entertainment.
4 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Connie Bussey
"great place"
It was very easy to locate and close to our destination. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Tabatha
"Cheap"
Very dirty hotel. Several hairs were found in the bed. And walls are super thin you can hear everything your neighbors are talking about.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
rick
"Dirty sheets and carpet"
Dirty sheets and carpet not to mention you can hear everything in the room they pack everyone on one corner of the hotel even though the was only for what I can see in the parking lot 5- 10 % occupancy look like it was a ghost hotel. Continental breakfast was bread with spread and cereal and juice that's it no fruits waffles or anything else would never stay Arab own cheap cheap cheap could spend just a little and make custumer happy would never recommend anyone to stay there don't do it expend a little more you get better service
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
eric
"It works"
Outside of building looked run down and not well cared for, carpets were old throughout and hall had a constant smell of Indian food because the staff and owners all Indian hang out in a meeting room on one of the floors. Continental breakfast wasn't much but I guess it's something. For what I wanted to pay this hotel worked fine but if I had longer than a one night stay I'd pay more to get more!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"mostly good"
overall good. There are no alarm clocks in the room which is strange. No hair dryers either, but the front desk had one. Rooms are not very sound proof...heard a baby crying a lot in the middle of the night. The shower was not very hot. The rooms were SUPER clean...loved that!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
sally
"GREAT VALUE"
Of all of the hotels in the area, this one had the best location at the best price. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Peggy
"Motel of last resort"
The female night person is awesome! She's friendly, knows how to treat guests, responds to issues, and at least gives the impression she cares, the rest of the staff including the manager does not. The manager has several friends or family members that live at the motel that give the guests rude comments and dirty looks when they ask the manager to do anything (silly me, I thought he was there to work). My room was beyond dirty, the shower had mold and hair in it from I don't know how long. I had to beg for extra tp even after asking twice. The towels and sheets are stained and old, the carpets look very old, there is an stentch throughout the motel of drugs and body odor. The bed is decent. It is right off the 5. It is cheap. Room is large. There is a homeless camp set up in the bushes next to the motel so it doesn't feel safe in the dark parking lot after dark. The cleaning staff leaves spills and pills in the hallway for days. If you can get over the drugies, loud bedroom noises, bad customer service, and lack of cleanliness then this is the place for you. Every thing else was booked due to an activity in the area or I would have been gone.
8 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
"Great place to crash, but..."
This was a great place to crash and the room was large. It only had a shower, which was no biggie since we were so tired. The only downside was the continental breakfast. It was the worst I had ever seen. They had coffee, sweet rolls and cereal with 2% milk. The cereal was either fruit loops or corn flakes. So I'd recommend staying here and only eat the breakfast if you aren't diabetic.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
tomkayak
"You get what you pay for"
I have never seen a Manager care less about the motel he manages. This could be a decent motel with about $10K dumped into it. The carpet is beyond old and stained, The walls and wallpaper need a good wiping down and paint job of a brighter color. The lighting makes the place very dark. There is an odor throughout the hallways, I'm not sure if it's in the walls or in the carpet, but the place stinks. The cleaning staff needs to learn how to move furniture instead of going just up to what they think you can see because you get attacked by major dust bunnies if you pull out the chair or open the fridge. The towels and sheets are both stained and thin with holes due to age and multiple washings. The breakfast, is not a breakfast it's some old bread kept in a plastic box, some fruit loops in something other than an airtight container, and a vending machine. Oh and the walls are VERY thin, so if you have kids plan on explaining to them what the moaning and bouncing of the mattress is in the middle of the night. Management was made aware of people riding their bikes through the parking lot wearing dark clothing looking into cars and did nothing. The Manager didn't care when another guest informed him that the side of the building got tagged. It's sad, this place has a lot of potential due to the location, but poor management will push it into the ground quickly.
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"Meh"
Overall the room was decent. Not fancy, room was pretty tiny but clean. No bathtub (shower only). Good hot water and pressure in shower. Decent towels. The hotel itself was also clean and service was good. There was a strong curry smell in the 2nd floor hallway. I happen to love curry, but not everyone is a fan or wants to have food smells lingering in a hotel. Decor is outdated. My biggest issue with this place is that the walls are so extremly thin you can hear every word of normal level conversation (and anything else going on) in the next room over! It is a good value, but not sure if I would stay again due to the noise level of adjacent rooms.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Traveler Girl
"Great "cheap" hotel"
Small but extremely clean, very new...a GREAT room for the price!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Terrible"
Was awoken at 6:30 am from someone demanding we give our credit card # over the phone, saying that somehow the info in computer was erased and that the night clerk failed to take an photocopy of our card. Waiting until we could come to the desk was not acceptable. We hung up without giving any info. Upon informing the front desk of the situation all they could say was that 'they had no idea who could/would do this.' They were extremely unhelpful, unsympathetic, and unwilling to think out of the box to reason as to how this could have happened Personally I think it was a scam to get our card number from someone in the hotel who could dial our room
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Hallways smelled like cigarette smoke and continental breakfast was cold cereal and toast. Disappointed.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Emily
not so bad
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great stop off of I-5"
This hotel was easy to get to from the freeway. Very quiet and clean. My room was basic but what I expected for the rate. No alarm clock or hair blow dryer but had a fridge. The front desk staff was friendly enough. There are a few fast food restaurants down the street, as well as a grocery store and breakfast restaurant. I did not have the hotel breakfast in the morning as it was minimal but instead went to the Original Pancake House and had a great breakfast. This hotel is also in a safe location.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Waste of money!"
We were very in-happy with our stay. Issues: 1. Stinks like cigarettes and mold 2. Dirty carpet 3. Dirty bedding 4. Out-dated 5. Staff was not motivated at all 6. Wouldn't swim in pool , was dark and dirty 7. This was a creepy place that we will never ever stay at again, in fact we tried to move hotels but they were all booked for the state fair
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Maia
"Close enough to Willamette U."
Very clean and well appointed for our one night stay. Breakfast was not good;so dont' expect much. I thought it was funny that the sink faucet was so hard to get your hands under the water, but since I am a bath and kitchen designer I maybe overly picky. I will probably go back since it is close enough to Willamette U and the Woodburn mall the next time I am in Salem Oregon.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Reasonable"
Staff wasn't friendly, they looked at you and then looked back down at their desk. Checking in, walking by or checking out. Breakfast was very skimpy. Carpet needed cleaned.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
overall good stay. only 2 issues, 2nd level occupants too loud. 2nd isssue is room in the middle of the building and there is only one entrance to this big hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"worst choice ever"
it is a smoking heaven, even in a non smoking room. everything is old and smelly, the blanket was really dirty
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Fair deal - it met my expectations"
We just needed one nights stay. We knew we'd arrive in the evening and leave early, so we just needed a place to sleep and shower. Got in at 10pm - really easy to find - right off the I-5. Fast check in. I opted for a 3rd floor, 2 Queen. It was very clean and spacious, with a microwave and refrigerator. It faced the main road, but it wasn't noisy at all. The beds were firm and the pillows weren't as fluffy as I like them, but overall, we had a decent rest. My only concern for recommending this place is if you have little kids that don't take showers, as there was no tub. But the water pressure was good and the shower spacious. Oh, and the breakfast was bare bones - a couple types of cereal, bagged pastries and toast.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
traveler
"Get away weekend"
Easy access on and off the freeway. It was easy to find. The room was very clean and comfortable. No DVD player but most of the time I wanted to rest anyway. Nice roomy shower. The breakfast was adequate but small. Noise from the adjoining room was loud at times, but did not cause any problems. Overall, the reason I was there it was very nice.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good value for the price"
No complaints. This location is close to the interstate, so convenient. Had to go a little further for restaurants and shopping. Staff was pleasant. More of a business stop over than a family oriented facility. Rooms were clean and had been updated. Next update should include flat screened TVs. I would stay here again but would prefer something closer to restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"OK for the money"
Our biggest complaint was that there were stains on the carpet. The breakfast could have had a little more to choose from. The hotel staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Midwest
"Regular stop on I-5 trips..."
Same as usual, reception guy had my paperwork ready. Bed was comfy and this room had a clock radio. Except for the dirty carpets, I was pleased with this stay.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Doug
"Minor Issues"
We reserved a no smoking room. When we got to the room the window was wide open and the room had a smoke smell. It was quite strong in the bathroom. I got a replacement room it was better. My wife was disturbed when she saw a large hair ball on the shower wall. The bed was comfortable and the place quiet. In general I thought the room was ok. My wife does not feel the same. We did not use the pool.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Ron
"Don't even think about it!"
Really. The sheets looked like they never get washed. No batteries in the remote for the TV with the bad picture. My shoe stuck to the carpet in front of the refrigerator. I was wondering how I might sleep standing up. I decided to lie on the bed in my clothes! Absolutely disgusting!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Good stay for.price"
I enjoyed our stay only thing is the front desk lady was not that friendly. When I first arrived I came in with a smile and said hello...An i got no smile or hello from her??? I actually didnt see her.smile once... the 4times i was at the front desk! Other than that everything was good
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Tiffany
"It's ok"
It's the cheapest inn we could find near to olutlet.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
He
"The basics done well"
We stopped off here after 8 hours on the road and it was just what the doctor ordered. Clean room, fast wifi, hot shower and a comfortable bed at a good price. Service was friendly and personable and exactly what we needed. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"nice and peaceful"
everything
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
The hotel was right off the interstate exit and the surrounding neighborhood was quiet. The front desk personnel was very friendly and efficient. It was a great deal for the price. The only thing that could be better is that they need to fix the elevator since it was out of order at the time.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Broken elevator :("
The elevator was broken and they put me on the 3rd (top) floor. At least I only had one carry-on size bag. My booking got screwed up and I was booked into a smoking room, they quickly changed it upon my request, although the guy was unsure at first if he would be able to make the change. My biggest complaint would be the other guests, they were super loud! There were what sounded like teenage elephants literally running full speed down the hall at 8am. I had planned to sleep in.... :(
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"country route"
I really liked the site where the Inn is. It sits right off I-5 freeway & is surrounded by country. The staff is friendly & accommodating. The room was clean & comfortable. The walls of the rooms are very thin. Next time I stay here I will ask for a room with no guests on either side of me. I could here the telephone conversation in the next room. I was awaken by the TV in the room next to me at 2:15 a.m. Also it would be nice if you could include a piece of fruit & a boiled egg in your free breakfast. Thank you! I will stay here again, & will bring my swim suit.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2013
The staff was accommodating and friendly. Our room was just right. We enjoyed our brief stay.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
"Not good"
The service was mediocre at best they barely said hello and did not even ask how our stay was when we left. The hotel is rather run down but especially the carpets, they had stains all over and seemed very dirty. Room was sufficient, it had a bed and a mini fridge but other than that nothing else not even an iron.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
The sheets weren't clean, the shower head was disgusting; overall the hotel was very drab and felt dirty. The young kid at the front desk was pleasant, but the older gentleman was not friendly at all! The breakfast was lacking variety & quality.
2 night family trip May 9, 2013
"Bare Bones Hotel...Stay at Your Own Risk"
Pros: Friendly staff, comfortable bed, well maintained, refrigerator in unit. Cons: VERY thin walls, loud doors, dirty or stained linens and towels, no bathtub, breakfast was cereal, toast, or danishes (no protein or fruit). I'm not sure if it was just the weekend we were there or if it's the inexpensive price and location that attract partiers and generally inconsiderate guests, but we did not enjoy our stay here. We wish we would have spent the extra money in order to get a better nights sleep elsewhere.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"PERFECT FOR OVERNIGHT STAY"
VERY COMFORTABLE, CLEAN & SATISFIED FOR AN OVERNIGHT STAY ON THE ROAD.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013