All hotels in Salem, Oregon, United States of America
3340 Astoria Way Ne, Salem, OR, 97305, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The staff were nice enough. The room was comfortable and quiet enough. But, there was a piece of cereal on the floor with ants on it, so we took that to mean the rooms weren't cleaned too well. Also the bathroom door frame was broken so the door could not lock. We were also pretty disappointed with the continental breakfast. Not much selection. Just toast, cheap prepackaged Danishes, only 2 types of cereal and waffles. Coffee, tea and orange juice that tasted like it came from a tin can (I ended up dumping mine out).
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Regular stop for me - mild thumbs-up."
I stay here often while traveling along I-5. Plain simple rooms, wifi, check-in and 'breakfast'. Usually quiet.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Douglass
"good but not great."
A nice hotel that could use a bit more maintenance. And a better breakfast.
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Decent room"
Great room and clean. Breakfast was lacking due to someone let a waffle in and it continued to burn for 45 min before anyone came to see where the smoke was coming from. 2 cereal choices and no fruit
1 night trip Nov 30, 2014
"Night hotel staff was very rude"
PM staff was very rude and not accommodating at all to simple request. They were also not knowledgable about their rewards program and not willing to help point you in the right direction. Dirty rooms and hard to get any extras (towels ect)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
single mom
"Great hotel in Salem"
Great hotel, staff was friendly. The staff had nonproblem letting us checkout late
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Carl
"You get what you pay for"
The floor we stayed on smelled of cigarette smoke. Equipped with old style tube televisions that made a high pitched sound, very annoying. No blow dryers in bathroom.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Average hotel, don't eat the breakfast"
It's an average hotel, perfect for just a quick night stay, I had stayed there before so I knew what to expect it smells a little weird and when we had breakfast my mother found a piece of mold on the bread when she said something that acted as if they didn't care.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Kendra
Carpets and Windows are dirty; back door lock doesn't work from outside with the key card so depending on where you are parked sometimes you have to go around.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Jerry
"Nice stay for the price"
The front desk was very nice and the room and building seem very nice especially for the price. I am never really at the hotel so don't mind if there are not very amenities. It was a little irritating because the parking lot was empty but somehow I was put in a room upstairs and all the way at the end of the hall. There is only one entrance at the front. It seems like they are expanding around that area so the building isn't really by much. I would definitely stay there again but just be more specific about my room requests.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Kendra
"NICE HOTEL"
IT WAS A REALLY NICE HOTEL. I ENJOYED IT. IT WAS CLEAN AND ORGANIZED.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"would not stay unless you are a smoker!!"
We were given a nonsmoking room however, since there top floor is smoking all the hallways and public area on other floors smell of smoke. We turned on our A/C since it was warm and stuffy in room and had to turn off because it was like we were blowing smoke into our room. Again don't stash unless you are a smioker or like the smell of it!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Salem"
Stayed over 2 days bed not made Used towels not replaced. Carpet stained. No clock One light out not replaced. Room comfortable roomy otherwise good.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Barb
"trip to Salem august 2014"
This is based on a 2 day stay... Room was clean,, over all hotel was not. We where put by the elevator, trying to sleep inn.. hotel was loud ! No bath tub in king bed room.. Pool was dirty,, no rinse off shower before entering.. No spa... Coffee was waffie.... coffee/water... There was not enough food put out for breakfast.. once it was gone from early morning people.. They didn't refill it... Bed was comfy !
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tammy
"Noisy and Diry"
Our room was very dirty and had a odd smell. Pillows were flat and the bed uneven. There were people running up and down the hall yelling.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Priced Just Right"
Loved the access of the hotel right off the interstate. Friendly service, fast and affordable. Has a decent swimming pool and breakfast. Close to gas station and Lancaster Mall is just about two miles away for shopping, movies and dinning. Would recommend to others for sure.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Llesenia
"Poor hotel"
I will never stay in this hotel again
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Frankie
"Needs work"
Room was not as clean as they usually are
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Easy freeway access"
Was pretty comfortable for the price. No swimming pool ect.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Poor experience."
Only 1 vending soda machine on site and it was out of water. Very noisy room between the train, AC, fridge, neighbors, and slamming doors.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Mom with teens
"Not very clean!!"
We arrived in our room to a smell like urine. The room had no clock, no guide book of the hotel or area restaurants. Very outdated!! Not impressed!!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Room was very clean and welcoming"
The room was priced right and very clean and comfortable. The pool needs to be redone. It is very rough on the bottom and you need shoes in order to protect your feet. My kids stayed in it about 20 minutes and got out. Also the continental breakfast was anything but desirable. However, I didn't book the room based on the fact that I would be getting a good breakfast, but it definitely could be improved. There is not enough seating and we were down in the breakfast area at about 8 am and food was already running low or almost out. Very limited choices. We did not eat breakfast on our 2nd day there.
Cooper
"Nothing much to complain about"
It was a very nice, well maintained place to sleep. Nothing much around the hotel but a few exits down on the freeway is all you need. I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Filthy little place"
Although I specifically requested through Hotels.com a King Non-Smoking room, I was automatically confirmed into a Smoking King Rm! Upon arrival I was told that Hotels.com often does this and that they had no Non-Smoking room of any size. I was sent to this stinky room with a can of deodorizer from the front desk. After a miserable dinner at a nearby restaurant we returned to the Roadway Inn to find the fire truck in front of the hotel. Apparently a guest was caught in the elevator. So for the rest of the stay we had to walk up three floors to our smelly room with slimy sheets. A night I am still trying to erase from my mind
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
J. Ryan
"It is very handy to the I-5 freeway,"
We were treated cordially and were given a non-smoking room. However, it had been smoked in previously which was a disappointment as the odor was still very much present. But we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"You get what you pay for and no extras."
The hotel was clean and the rooms were decent; however, no extras like even a hair dryer or pillows (they ran out). Continental breakfast ... is not a continental breakfast: 2 types of cereal, a loaf of white bread for toast, and mini mart pastries were the choices. The good thing is that Subway is right across the street! Make sure you call a few times to confirm if you have any special requests. I requested a crib in my reservation and then called the day before to confirm that I would have one in the room ... no crib when I got there and they didn't know if one would even be available! AGAIN, the price was good and the rooms were clean. I would stay again; however I would bring my own crib (there's was filthy) and I would not count on breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Basketball Tournament
Walls were thin. Pool was really, really, really loud even after posted 10pm closure.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Don't plan on Breakfast"
The place is tidy, comfortable, affordable, no frills but the continental breakfast was sweet-roll , sugary cereal coffee & juice. (I use the term loosely)
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Gary S
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
Let me list the reasons why I will never stay here again: The towels looked like someone had drug them through the darkest reaches of their backside. I had serious doubts the sheets had actually been changed although II didn’t find a smoking gun hair or anything…they just looked grungy. The first room we were given had an incredibly loud air conditioner - they did move us though. The shampoo had clearly been used, was half gone, and was sticky on the outside of the bottle…..just nasty. There was no hair dryer in the room. It took 3 attempts to get a working remote for the TV. The TV had only 12 very boring stations (this must be a very cheap package). The Wi-Fi doesn't work and drops out every 30 seconds or so. The continental breakfast consisted of 2 boxes of cheap cereal, a gallon of milk floating in ice water, and a few cheap individually packaged pastries (all the same kind of course). As I was leaving I observed a very angry lady at the front desk who was highly agitated because the desk person (a scruffy looking man who needed a shave and a comb for his hair) had charged another person’s room to her credit card. This place was a nice motel at one time, but now it's a nasty little flea bag of a place that is disappointing in almost every way. For the money there are dozens of better places to stay in the Salem/Keizer area. Do yourself a favor and find one. If not just remember you were warned!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Seriously Disappointed
We had an individual in a wheel chair with our group. We called the day before and we were told we had an accessible room reserved. When we arrived we were informed that the accessible rooms only had 1 bed not the 2 beds as we were told. We were given the keys to our rooms and whem we got to the room the keys did not work. The lady at the desk acted real put out with us. The continental breakfast was very slim at best. We woulf not stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great value for price"
Honestly, you get plenty for how cheap this place is. You don't have a beautiful sight when you wake up (c'mon it's Salem Oregon) but it's location right next to I-5 and Roths as well as a couple of good eats make it worth while. It's also not as shady as the m
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
"Convenient location for our stay and economical"
The knob on AC was missing and after complaining numerous times it still did not get fixed. The staff wax not friendly or courteous and seemed to care less if we were a happy customer or not. Very disappointing to see that
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Sad"
The staff were very friendly. The room was not so good. No remote, alarm clock or night stand lamps. The AC worked modestly but more circulated then cooler. The toilet paper holder was broke so they just stacked the rolls on the back of the toilet. I make it a habit to strip the bed. I wish I did it the night before. IT WAS GROSS! Hair and dirt. I was at a convention and this was the recommended hotel. It was decided at the meeting by our leader, next year we won't use this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Tony Morrison
"glad we just needed a place to sleep"
Beds were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was disappointing...two cereal choices, bread for toast, juice, milk and coffee (colored water). Keys to room only worked part of the time. Large bag of trash and dirty linens left in the hallway overnight. Signs in pool area state that a cleansing shower must be taken before entering pool, but there it's not a shower in the pool area.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
diana
"Not Again"
Room smelled bad, mattress was lumpy and I heard someone snoring in an adjacent room all night long.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
clarington
Really felt welcomed and cared for by night staff
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
E
Clean bed. Comfortable. A bit musty smell and showing its age. A real stretch to call what they served a continental breakfast.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Satisfactory"
Very clean. Needs new carpeting
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Kay
"Not great"
The room looked clean but I found several long hairs on the blanket and since I have short hair they obviously were not mine! A couple of spots on the bathroom wall looked suspiciously like something I didn't want to touch. Bathroom light was burned out but no one came to fix it. Carpet needs replacing or a very DEEP steam cleaning. Continental breakfast not great; toast, packaged sweet rolls, cereal. No fruit, no yogurt, etc. Toaster wasn't working well. Won't stay there again,
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Non smoking room"
This non smoking room smelled like an old smoking room.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
The room and bed were comfortable, and since cost was the main reason for my choice, it's hard to complain. However, the continental breakfast was probably the poorest I have ever experienced.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Won't stay here again"
Bathroom door would not close shower very small and service was really bad.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"Hotel okay..area not"
Hotel was fine...a little out dated, but okay. The area was very sketchy though. I am a coach of a high school team and I was very concerend when I noticed a man walking an "escort" out of the hotel as we were checking in.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Coach
"Horrible place"
Check in was easy, but the lobby smelled like cigarette smoke. Got to our room, and sure enough, it looked like it was barely cleaned at all. There was a used hairbrush on the floor by the bed, there were pistachio shells on the window sill, there was hair on the floor in the bathroom, and all the walls in the hotel were filthy. At this point, how could I even trust the sheets were cleaned?? They offered me another room, but the trust was already broken, there was NO way we were staying there.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
basketball traveler
"goo, but could have been better"
Would have been nice if they had a small tube of toothpaste at the front desk. I forgot mine. Got two flea bites in the room.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Horrible"
Room was dirty and bathroom door was broken. Tried to talk to " owner" and he didnt understand what I was saying. Horrible hotel except lady who checked in
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
shawna
Was good.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Akina Salle
"Beauty and Comfort on a Budget"
On our Spring Break Vacation, this was by far the best priced and nicest hotel we stayed at. The hotel is clean and elegant looking in the lobby. The rooms are very roomy, with an extra big shower, and easy to get to from the freeway. Thanks for the wonderful stay!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
Carrie G
Clean room. Mold in top of shower. Very sparse breakfast. But it was a bed for the night.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good respite place during long travel"
Location