All hotels in Kenner, Louisiana, United States of America
2830 Loyola Dr, Kenner, LA, 70062, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice and friendly. Very clean. Close to a lot of restaurants and not far from the mall. This is a hotel I'll come back to.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Eugene
"DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!!!"
This place is horrible!! The service was the worst I have ever seen! They are lazy and don't care about anyone! If you have any respect for yourself do not book this hotel! The lady at the front desk closed the phone in my face when I called her to tell her that I had forgotten something in the room!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Abdel
"Pleasant"
A/C did not work properly
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Fanzetta
"Avoid if you can."
Shower light was held up by a hair tie. Air barely works. Bad stay all around
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
It was terrible!
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Helena
"Great shower but goes down from there"
The shower is great. Everything else is just okay. I asked for a rollaway, but they said they had none because the rooms were too small. Breakfast was typical hotel fare. They had a wedding or family reunion our second night and parking was difficult. The lobby was so full of people, one could hardly get through. The hotel feels very cramped and the our room had an odor. My daughter said it was urine but I thought it might be the cleaning solution. If this is the case, they might want to change to a better smelling one or to one with no smell.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Getaway"
I enjoyed my stay
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"Sleep Inn was GREAT"
It was great, easily accessible from the interstate, many eateries to chose from, quick trip to airport, no complaints. I would stay there again if I have the chance
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Bonny
"Smoker Hotel"
I flew in late and got to the hotel. I had to go to the clerk three times to get the key to work and eventually changed rooms. I woke up to the distinct smell of smoking in the room. The room and myself reeked of smoke when I left. This was a non-smking room but it did not matter.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Overall, our stay was a pleasant on . The desk attendant was really concerned about making our stay as best as possible. Initially, the first room wasn't the best, and she made it her business to give us the best they had to offer. My wife and I slept like CHAMPS!!!!!
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Very convenient airport access"
The room was comfortable (very comfortable bed). I would not recommend a room on the highway side of you're a light sleeper.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Anne
"ok hotel..just mediocore"
room service came late...around 11 am every morning. no maintenance at night staff was pleasant maids done speak english
3 night trip May 8, 2015
"Great Value"
It was ok but the room had a little odor to it.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Priscilla
"Sweet and Simple"
Worked out perfectly for a quick night near the airport. Extremely accessible to I-10. Beds were comfortable, and rooms seemed as thought they had recently been remodeled. Breakfast was adequate, and the service from the staff was extremely friendly, and punctual. Not too much around the hotel as far as food and other needs, just a convenience store across the street.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Callie
"vacation"
Hotel is very close to airport which is why we chose this hotel. All staff was very nice. We left our car at the hotel while we were on vacation. When we arrived back at the airport all we had to do was call them. They came immediately to pick us up. Definitely will stay here again when coming to New Orleans!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Room was ok, the rest was dirty."
Dirty, dirty dirty. They have a free computer to print boarding passes. The keyboard was the nastiest I've ever seen. When I told them I was accused of being a clean freek. I wiped it down with a napkin and showed them.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
vito
"Best Customer Service Ever"
the friendliest staff provided world class customer service! Thank you, it was beyond my expectaitons and for that reason I recommentd this hotel.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Our last day of vacation"
Was good
Thank you Wanda!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Wanda
"A Good Affordable Hotel by the Airport"
The Front desk people were nice and took care of me. They had a very nice breakfast. The beds were comfortable but not great and the room was very clean. The showers are weird looking but the water pressure was the best ever and despite being weird look it was a great shower. There is a restaurant up the street that is attached to a gas station (Check-In & Out) and i wouldn't have believed that it had good food but it did.
Thanks Jim!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Adequate"
King bed room - size was very small with only one chair in the room. Bed was comfortable. If you need a room in which to sleep, and just sleep, this room is adequate.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Christina, thank you for sharing. As a note of interest to you, we do have larger rooms if size matters to you: King Deluxe, King Executive. Try these on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
CHRISTINA
"Very brief stay"
My stay was very brief. I phoned the hotel to make sure it had a shuttle, only to find when I arrived that it doesn't start until 5 am and my flight was at 5:45, so that added a $17 charge to my stay for a taxi. I didn't really use any services, except to sleep for a few hours, so I really don't have much to say. The room was attractive and clean. That's my biggest plus.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
I am sorry to hear that the complimentary shuttle service did not meet your needs. Early morning flights are not commonplace here in New Orleans; however, as the airport expands its borders and services, so will we. Stay tuned!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Super small"
Friendly staff, clean but tiniest room I've ever stayed in - and I was alone!
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Eleanor, thank you much for your comments. I am happy to learn that the room was all you needed. Please come again.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Eleanor
"Good hotel for the price"
I've stayed here a few times alone & I haven't had any issues. I would stay here again. Good location, close to 10.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Ok for just 1 night"
The Hotel itself was OK. The lady that check me in the first night was very nice and the maintenance worker was very mannerly. But I came in contact with a lot of workers and they all looked at me crazy, didn't speak or anything. I booked for 1 night then the next morning decided to stay another night. When I went to the front desk Jennifer was horrible she was so focused on how young i look instead of just asking for my ID. Then when she finally began reserving my room she didn't have a clue what she was doing and someone else had to help her.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your visit went. Please accept our m ost humble apology for what you feel was trouble. We will take your comments to heart.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good stay, good location"
We stayed here overnight to catch a flight the next morning. The hotel is really close to airport & the customer service was amazing.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
This comment creates a warm spot. Thank you so much!
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Alushus
"no sleep at the sleep in"
The hotel was nice, the people were nice and helpful, but there was so much noise I could not sleep. The door had a light gap all around it, the hall was tile and sound echoed down it. Also the hotel is right beside I10, so noise from inside and lots of noise from outside.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
I am sorry for your sleep deprivation here. Please let us know when you are here, so we can assist you.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
anthony
"Easy access to airport and I-10"
Nice location for airport and I-10 access. No fitness center or pool. Breakfast was pretty good. Older hotel. Not clean in common areas. We had a microwave and refrigerator in our room that made the entry to the room so small, we had to walk sideways to get through.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thank you for your reasonableness. It is always refreshing to see a guest appreciate the effort made by the staff to deliver; yet, point out the areas for improvement. With your help, we will get better.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Crystal
"This hotel had better days... hopefully."
Just not recommended. You'll be uncomfortable. Don't do it. Ripped carpeting, rusted shower. Yelling outside the window.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Brian: Most people are comfortable, so I am said you were not. Please accept my most humble apology. For your information, your causes for complaint are fixable. I have began ordering carpet and organizing maintenance to care for these items. On your next visit, let us know that you are uncomfortable. I guarantee we can make it right.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Very disappointing."
Once we got off the elevator I realized this was a mistake. The hallway flooring was cracked and unclean. The rooms smelled like old carpet cleaner and the beds were not so comfortable. The worst part is the room never cooled off and we were miserable most of the night.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Wow! What comments you have here. Why did you stay? I would have not stayed. For the record, when you have issue with anything at a hotel, make it known while you are there. Your staff is dedicated to making things comfortable for you; however, they stand no chance when there is no communication.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to airport"
Close to airport, reasonable price, nice hot breakfast
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is always a delight to read the comments of an appreciative and gracious guest. You are rare these days.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"stay here"
Wonderful place to stay, very clean with a nice staff. Nita provides a friendly and clean space for breakfast.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thank you so much. Your kind words are appreciated.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport"
The room was small to be a king size. It was old, non-smoking and looked clean but smelled bad. The main elevator was small and located in the middle of the breakfast eating area. There was no ramp for getting the luggage dolly in and out of the front door. The neighborhood was scary. I did not feel safe going next door for a late dinner after getting settled in the room. Overall very unplesant stay.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
You must really be angry with us. Tell me what we did to exact such harsh and untrue words please. The elevator is standard size. It is no bigger in other hotels the same size as this one. There is a ramp for luggage. Allow me to show you the next time you are here. The neighborhood is very safe. Guests, as well as myself, have traveled by foot to neighboring restaurants at night without incident. We also have not had issue with robberies and other crimes at our hotel. Perhaps it is because the police station is next door, and Kenner police are always patroling. Care to share your real frustration?
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Sleep Inn Kenner LA"
Nice room, comfortable bed. Only things lacking were a frig and microwave.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Sorry about the microwave/frig snafu. Next time, please request this at check in. We can alleviate the frustration.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Kenner Kalamity"
The hotel is in a sleezy part of town right next to I-10. You hear road noise all night. It is also located next to a bar and a noisy rowdy party occurred in the parking lot until 3 a.m. The room was tiny, the pillows were horrible and the AC was loud; however, it did mask the noise from the interstate. Not worth the price paid.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
We respect your comments; however, they are quite subjective and without facts. Isolating the issues from your comments, I find all could have been corrected by you notifying your staff. There is nothing complicated or too enormous to fix. Please let us know while you are here next time.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Near New Orleans Airport"
We have an early flight next morning so we just want to find a place near New Orleans airport. The hotel is fine, clean and comfortable. The only thing I may complain is the room size. It's really small but OK for two adults.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
I am happy to know that we were what you needed us to be when you depended on us. Thank you for sharing!
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Hao-ting
"Old hotel, priced for New Orleans"
Only hotel available that weekend for under $250. Anywhere else this would have been a $65 hotel. Maid service was so loud during clean up in hall , I had to apologize to people on my conference call while in my room.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Michael: Thank you for the legitimate complaint. For the record, it would have served you better had you brought this to our attention while you were with us. My apologies for the circumstance.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Family trip"
We just needed a place to sleep before an early morning flight. The hotel is right by the airport. This is an older hotel that has been refurbished. Our room was clean. The linens, towels and bathrooms were updated. The parking lot was a bit sketchy, but well lit.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
I am happy you found us to be exactly what you and your family needed. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Sleep Inn"
Made a trip to New Orleans with kids. Didnt want to spend the inflated prices to stay in the quarter. This was a reasonably priced and clean hotel. Breakfast was included, was fresh and hot.Kids were disappointed that there was no pool but it wasnt a deal breaker. Overall a good value and would stay there again.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Reasonableness is always refreshing. Thank you for being our breath of fresh air.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Clean and inexpensive place to stay while attending RV show.
Thank you Charles.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"CONVENIENT TO AIRPORT AND I-10 INTERSTATE"
OVERALL GOOD STAY. EXCELLENT STAFF VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Bill& Jackie: Thanks for taking the time to recognize us. I am sorry you did not get cookies.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
BILL & JACKIE
"Comfortable rooms, great staff"
The rooms in this hotel are really superb and comfortable, definitely furnished way beyond what you would expect from an airport hotel. We had a newborn baby with us and unfortunately there were a lot of very noisy guests so we had to ask to be moved. Twice. But the staff was super accommodating and helped us get to a quiet corner room...great job on their part.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
I am happy you are pleased. Thank you for letting everyone know how you feel.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not worth the price"
There was no seal on the door causing everything in the hallway to be heard. A huge fridge blocked our doorway so we had to turn sideways to enter the room. I realize this is not a Hilton, but for the price paid I was displeased. Additionally, a HS group came in at 11:30 pm and were really loud. I called the front desk...no one answered.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Nicholaus: I am sorry for your frustration. For the record, not every guest has a micro/fridge in their room, so it is a luxury. Bask in it please. When you called the desk, the night auditor was no doubt conducting a guest run. It would have proven beneficial for you to call the desk again or use the voice mail system for its intended purpose. Thanks for completing the survey. Try using these helpful hints on your next stay with us or your next lodging choice.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Nicholaus
"Good Room for the Price"
The hotel was good overall. It was conveniently located and the breakfast was great. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The only negative was that two of the three pieces of equipment in the fitness room were broken.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thank you for your warm words. The parts for the fitness equipment have been ordered. They shall be ready for you on your next trip.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Decent hotel close to the airport with transportat"
We stayed one night prior to our cruise and everything was good.
Thank you very much.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
karen
"Kenner, LA hotel"
Close to I-10 and easy to find
Thank you.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Diana
"SHUTTLE TO THE AIRPORT IS ONLY ONCE AN HOUR!"
Signed up for a 730 shuttle. Was informed in the morning that on ran on the hour. Made morning very stressful nailbiter. Was given a room that was smaller than I booked. Hallway smelled like smoke. Shower head was broken.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Kathleen
It was okay noisy and not in a good area probably won't stay there again
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Okay"
The beds weren't queen size. The tiles were falling off the wall and the toilet seat wasn't attached. But...the staff was great. The breakfast was okay. Waffles and sausage great. Eggs were subpar when they were available. Overall..Okay
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Anderson
"Enjoyable one night stay"
Manager and front desk very helpful an courteous
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
It is always nice to know that our true character came shining through. Thank you for sharing!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Very Pleased!"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had to find another room at the last minute and the room was affordable, clean, safe, and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone. It's location is perfectly located to everything. Very pleased!!
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thank you for this standing ovation. We are bowing to you!
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015