All hotels in Kenner, Louisiana, United States of America
2830 Loyola Dr, Kenner, LA, 70062, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel neighbor hood could be better"
The room was clean, nicely furnished and comfortable.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thank you Isaac. This was really nice of you.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Isaac
"Nice clean room comfortable beds"
Great it was nice*************************************************
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
I am happy to learn we were all you wanted and needed us to be. Thank you for sharing!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"overnight stay"
Nice and pleasant
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
I like the concise choice of words. Thank you so much.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"a good place to stay in New Orleans airport area"
This hotel was a Motel 6 before hurricane Katarina... So, the rooms are small. It is completely redone as a Sleep Inn and is exactly what you expect from a new Sleep Inn. Very stylish room, modest breakfast offerings, and ..,. close to a favorite restaurant, Kenner Seafood. Just a few blocks away and a very good local favorite.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Thank you for the walk down memory lane and the star grading. You rock!
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Nov 8th"
Another couple and me and husband stayed one night before a saints game. room was nice. had no complaints for the money. good location. was easy to get to superdome. good deal
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
NUFF SAID! Thank you bunches!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
pat a
The night manager was amazing! He really made us feel so comfortable and was so over the top friendly, it was refreshing. There was a free airport shuttle that was very accomodating. The continental breakfast was early enough that we were able to grab a bite before heading to the airport, which was very nice. Overall, we were very impressed with our stay at this hotel.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
It is our privilege to serve people of your sort. Thank you very much for the strong appreciation.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"OK for a night stay with last minute reservations"
It was ok. Just needed a place to sleep. HOTELS.COM was the best for reservation.
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
How do we get 2 more stars from you?
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Jim Pitts
"Close to airport"
Convenient location, comfortable for overnight before early morning flight
Response by Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
Those brief words were enough to make me smile. Thank you.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Perfect location for airport stay!"
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel, esp as the price was MORE than reasonable. The room's decor was nice, and looks like the bathroom was recently upgraded, very nice shower and good internet. I had driven in from Jackson and the van driver (Mike) let me follow him to the airport after I unloaded my luggage at the hotel, to drop off my car, then waited and even stopped at the store so I could get some munchies. Very nice breakfast. HUGE CON-do NOT get a room on the mini mart side of the hotel, it was busy and loud and had bright lights on all night. Other than that, great!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jeri-Anne
"Restless night....."
The hotel is next to an interstate into New Orleans. My room/window faced the interstate. I was awaken at various times thru the night by traffic. The noise was constant.....
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Don
"Close to NO Airport"
Room had an odor. Shower door would not close. Stain on Shower floor
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
William Haggerty
"One night in New Orleans"
The stay was fine but we were disappointed that the 'free' breakfast didn't start until 6 am and we had such an early flight we had to eat at the airport.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
country girl
"This hotel is close highway, convenient but..."
It is very noisy because of highway, I was hard to sleep all night long. Room is very small and low-end. Price is good if you don't mind noisy during the night
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Amazing!"
Amazing staff, very comfortable stay. Not much is going on near by, but short drive to the shopping mall.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Hotel stay"
This was a pretty good hotel to stay at, the hotel was clean. I enjoyed my stay here
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
I have stayed at many "Sleep Inns" across the country and have been satisfied. This by far was the worst location I have ever stayed at. I would not stay there again. The motel either had no hot water or no cold water and the facility was in need of upgrades. Carpet was bad and worn in places, shower was worn and corners of bathroom was dirty. Room keys worked some of the time and with our other employees that stayed there with me, they had the same issues. One employee had to make three trips from the fifth floor down to the front desk to re-activate the key. Very unnecessary. You get one chance to accommodate your guests and you need to focus on this location.
4 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Gregg Keener
"Sept. '14"
Water was just barely warm enough to endure taking a shower. Room was clean, but a stale odor persisted. Staff was kind and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Todd
"Surprised how nice it was"
For the price, I was expected it to be run down etc. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the room which had nicely updated contemporary furniture, comfortable bed, etc. The staff was pleasant and efficient. Very nice included breakfast with eggs, sausage, and make your own waffles, etc. I just stayed for a quick overnight close to the airport for my flight out the next day but found it to be above my expectations. Is it the Ritz? No. But a very respectable airport hotel and a tremendous value.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Ice machine did not work on level3
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice and quite"
Very nice experience... The staff is nice and friendly..took care of all my needs and concerns.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
As always the staff was friendly and courteous. Good breakfast, and courtesy shuttle to the airport. This is where I always stay when traveling to Louisiana.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
"Not a nice place to stay."
Sleep Inn New Orleans was not nice place to stay but worth the cheap price for one night. We would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Pepper
Me and friends stayed for one night. It was very close to the parking garage and port. I found the staff friendly and found the room clean and pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
nice hotel, very good services, room is clean and neat except the bed spring was old.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Willy
This is a good hotel. Easy access to the interstate and the airport. The staff is great the ladies who prepare the breakfast and Georgette will go out of the way to make sure all of your needs are met. Great job!!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Lb
"Nice for the price."
Very good breakfast. Hotel was clean and located close to I10.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
rog
"great stay"
Staff was great. Breakfast was a treat. Many places to eat surrounding. Mall was pretty close. 15 minute drive to french quarter. My only complaint was the cold water. I would revisit on my next trip.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
monica r
"Second stay"
If the staff was friendlier, I'd give the hotel a perfect review. Clean room, clean hotel, easy to check in and out. Van driver was late, never apologized, and never spoke to us until our little girl thanked her. Then a small smile. Staff friendliness goes a long way in my book and can make the decision if I choose to stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Waited
"2 nights in New Orleans"
Nice place to stay and enjoy hot breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Very satisfied!
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
This is a great hotel, airport and interstate is seconds away. The staff was friendly and willing to help. I had a problem and Georgette steped in and solved the problem. Great team
Linda B
"Not bad at all for the price!"
I was a little on edge about staying there. This was a last minute idea so I was traveling on a budget. The rooms are fine in my opinion. I'm a 10 year flight attendant and staying in hotels is what I do. I recommend this hotel for budget traveling. There's food near by, right off interstate for quick traveling and the beds are comfortable. This not by any means a low budget hotel. They have remodeled..could do a little more but it's ok. Now do find a deal. I never pay advertised market rate for anything. Lol
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Julian
"great stay"
Great stay
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Rena
"2 nights in New orleans"
good place to stay and have hot breakfast with your family
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Very nice and clean. The breakfast was very good to . I loved the swimming pool very clean also
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
jovann
"It's an okay place to stay"
It was an okay experience and the place was really quiet. Breakfast was really good and the hotel was relatively clean. It isn't too far from restaurants, but there's only one within walking distance (Michelle's, which was really good and offered local flavors). It's also about 10 minutes from the French Quarter and all of the downtown New Orleans attractions, but far cheaper than staying in the French Quarter or downtown.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Close to Louis Armstrong Airport"
It was relaxing, the room was lovely, the view not so good, but the pleasant, helpful and friendly staff made it worthwhile. I definitely will stay there next time I'm in the area.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Petunia
"Passing through"
We were only there for a few hours before having to leave for the airport, however, the beds were comfortable and the location was close enough to the airport. The only complaint we had was the room walls were not sound proof. The person next to us had his/her television on all night and we heard everything except when the unit came on and drowned out the sound.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Good, reasonable place to stop off I-10"
The front desk staff was very friendly, room was clean. We stayed towards back of the 4th floor which had no road noise from freeway at all, very restful night. The area around the hotel is not the best of areas but we didn't have any troubles while there so all & all was great place to stop while traveling.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
familytraveler5
"Small Room, Needs Updates"
The room is very tiny. I could not roll my suitcase from the door to the bed. They have these rounded columns that come out from the bathroom that sticks out too close to the mini fridge/microwave that you have to pick up your luggage to get it into the room. The air did not seem to work properly. Community areas need updating. Was not worth the $89/night room rate.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great for one night stay near airport"
The reviews are pretty accurate. It's not in a great part of town, but it is close to the airport and will certainly do for the night. The rooms were small, as was the bathroom, however, they did include everything they stated they would. Fridge, microwave, coffee pot, etc.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great Value"
This hotel is clean,, the rooms are comfortable, the staff is pleasant, and the location is convenient to the airport. It may not be a 4-star hotel in terms of amenities & opulence, but it is the best deal in the New Orleans airport area.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Stephen
"Close to airport but tired property"
Room was OK, hotel was generally a bit run-down, didn't seem to be adequately staffed. Not more than a 2-star at best.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Jim Miller
"Close to airport."
The room was small I could hardly move around in it. I bumped into the microwave and refrig cabinet when I entered the room. The bed was OK I slept fine.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Wish I would have"
Wish I would have booked this same hotel thru Choice because the price was a lot cheaper. I've stayed here before and enjoyed my stay. I just hate the tiny bathrooms.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Passing through......"
This hotel met everyone of my needs: convenient, cheap, clean, with a friendly staff. I'm all about reading reviews and reviewing pictures before my stay and the pictures were on point. The only thing is I believe they only have showers (no bathtub) for those with small children.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ashley
"Good Stay"
Good stay, good price.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
SD
"cl;se to airport"
it was convenient and comfortable
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Park & Stay"
Hotel itself was nice enough and sufficient for a one night stay prior to leaving for a one week vacation. Had communication issues upon arriving back to the airport regarding our shuttle pickup. We had flight delays due to weather and arrived very close to the 11 PM end of shuttle service. The driver was at the airport, our luggage did not make it on our flight, and the driver went back to the hotel even though my husband had been in the van with the driver. For whatever reason, the driver had come into the airport, talked to me (the wife) and then went back to the van and told my husband to come back into the baggage area to talk to me...even after I had personally told the driver that I was going to stay and wait for the luggage while my husband brought our car to the airport. Ended up having to pay a $15 taxi fare for a 3 mile drive because the driver ultimately left the airport with one piece of our carry-on luggage and no people because it was a little after 11 PM. Left us with a disgusted feeling on top of travel irritation. It should have been a free shuttle; will never understand why the driver just took off after calling me on my cell to remind me that I knew they ended the service at 11 PM...just weird!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Jan G
"Nice hotel to crash at for the night."
We spent the weekend in New Orleans. The hotel had a very nice, hot breakfast. Hotel staff was great. Room was clean.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014