All hotels in Collinsville, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here140 Venita Dr, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Dirty room and no follow through"
Check out my full review on TripAdvisor (Nicole479) as we didn't have a good experience. Room was not cleaned prior to our late arrival. Nothing like being tired and ready to go to bed only to find your room with leftover food, used towels, soap and dirty floor. Did not have a good experience with the desk clerk as the situation was handled badly and we were stuck in a dirty room. We were able to talk to GM after stay and were offered a night on them if we were ever back in the area because our experience was so bad. Since we booked with Hotels.com, we couldn't get any sort of compensation. I'll take that into consideration next time I book online with Hotels.com.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Consistent"
Stay here often, nothing fancy just a good clean comfortable room at reliably reasonable rates. Noisy construction work nearby can be a pain if you sleep late, but it's not the hotel's fault.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Highly Recommend!"
Spur of the moment getaway! We needed a break from reality! Kids went swimming, they loved it. Great Location and awesome price!! We have stayed twice now!!!
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Nicole
"Convenient location"
The staff was great, but the toilet ran all night long and there was a train close to the hotel, not to sure I would go back!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
monica
"Great hotel but beware of GPS instructions"
The hotel was fine and is actually just off the interstate but because of road construction GPS instructions might take you on a long route that ends in a dead end just 100 yards from the hotel, so DO NOT TRUST your GPS instructions.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"A good stay for the price"
Overall I was pretty satisfied with my stay at Sleep Inn. The room was a bit small with minimal floor space but had everything that we needed. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was good and basically I thought it was a good deal for the money. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Good value
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Peggy
"Good for the Price"
Overall, this was a relatively comfortable and clean hotel for the price. We had a few issues. Construction near the hotel made it difficult to figure out where to enter the hotel lot. We had problems with the TV/remote that were not fixed until the final day of our stay. The bathrooms did not seem to have been updated like the rest of the room and had an awkward set up. Since we were on the first floor, we did not appreciate that the cleaning staff left the drapes on our window open to the public - anyone could have looked in to see what we had in the room. Other than that, our stay was fine.
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"One problem"
i mainly choose this hotel because it is clean and totally voided of bugs. After my fifth stay here I found a roach in the bathroom... I quickly killed it with hair spray but the hotel has lost its bug free standing with me. I will still probably go back. Employees were super nice and helpful. Bed was very comfy although the room was smaller than the ones I'm used to.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Kathleen
"Satisfied with stay"
SATISFIED WITH ROOM and STAY...............................................................................................................................
"Hotel Stay"
The breakfast was cold. The room layout was odd the bathroom door opened up into the room instead of into the bathroom. It was kind of cramped.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Adequate"
We just needed a place to stay for an out-of-town sports tournament. The hotel staff was very nice but the room and facilities were simply adequate. The air-conditioning didn't work very well. The pool is the size of a conference room board table. The continental breakfast was sub par.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good if passing through"
We choose this hotel for our one night stay based on previous reviews. We had stayed at the Hampton the night before and would review the Sleep Inn higher. Although there is some construction taking place near and had to navigate to the entrance via an unusual route we were minimally affected by the construction. I would recommend this hotel for anyone passing through.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Terry
"Nice place. Nothing shabby. Worth the rate."
Nice place. Friendly and accommodating staff. Room is small, not a lot of free floor space, but modern, clean, no problems there. I recommend you pack your own pillow. Breakfast was fine, same as a million other like it. Kids loved the pool. No issues to complain about.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Josh
"I'd stay there again...if I had to."
The location was perfect for my stay as I was visiting family there in O'Fallon. There was some construction right next to the hotel that made it a little tougher to actually get to the property, but it wasn't too bad if you just follow the signs. The property was clean and orderly. My room had a...musty, almost smoky (not a tobacco smoke, but a campfire smoke) smell to it that, quite honestly, I really didn't expect. It was pretty pronounced when I would first walk into the room but after a few minutes I stopped noticing it. The bedding was quite comfortable and the room size was great. The free breakfast in the morning was satisfactory, but the small dining room got crowded really quick. It was the weekend so I suspect it's just fine on weekdays. The staff was friendly and clean and courteous. Like I said, I'd stay there again...if I had to.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Gordon
"trip"
It was great.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Jamila
"UPCI General Conference 2014 St louis"
The Hotel Manager was very accomodating on any issures we had. We had a Very enjoyabe stay. (Thanks Ben)
4 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Williaom Oldani
"Good clean hotel"
it was very clean and silent. in addition, all hotel employees were very kind.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Hyun Chil
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was clean, comfy, and friendly. The bathroom was a bit small, but that didn't cause any issues. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Hot, Hot, Hot"
Pros-friendly staff, clean room, close to shopping, food and gas. Cons- small pool, continental breakfast was sparse, out of everything, A/C didn't work at all (85 degrees) in room.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Convenient"
Ok
4 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Convenient for my travel."
Everything was fine. Road construction near the hotel made it a little difficult to navigate in the dark, but that is not the hotel's responsibility.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great stay for the night"
Took my daughter and 3 of her friends here for the night. It was very clean inside, rooms were clean and nicely done. The pool is rather small, only goes to 4ft, but it was enough for them to enjoy. Breakfast was nice, eating area is a bit small, but it was fine.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Kristi
"Very Nice!"
We went down to St. Louis for a baseball game. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Very nice, very clean, great service! The only complaint I have is that the air didn't want to stay on continually and I had to keep messing with the fan. It wasn't that big of a deal. Overall it was great and I would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Trisha&Angel
"Clean, fresh and slightly small room"
The hotel was wonderful! It is very clean and the staff were very kind. Our room was very clean and neat, but slightly small. That was okay with us because we didn't spend much time at the room except for sleeping. I would certainly stay here again if I needed to/had the opportunity to.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Kathryn
"very nice hotel!"
This is a wonderful hotel for a good price. It has great aesthetics with a pretty contemporary design. The facility is well maintained. Great and relaxing for a weekend getaway! It was also very clean, and offered a very nice hot breakfast. Overall value and quality were excellent!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Maryann
it was ok for my stay
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Edward
"convenient and very pleasant."
We were pleasantly surprised by the comfort and cleanliness and our rate was excellent!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Awesome Hotel"
We loved this hotel. Friendly staff, clean, very nice rooms, great location!! The price was perfect too. The beds were comfy and no problems whatsoever.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Nikki
"Needs Updating and Not Clean"
We only stayed here one night, but had to switch rooms because the bathroom was not clean. The bathroom was also out of date and very small. The staff was accommodating in switching our room, but overall the facility needs some TLC.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great place for an overnight stay"
Clean and staff are very helpful. Easy to find off the interstate.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"marginal"
This hotel served the purpose of an overnight stay on the way to somewhere else. I would not want to stay more than one night. It is an old hotel that has been partially re-done. The bathroom was rather shabby. The bed linens and towels were new-ish, though. Not horrible, but if I was passing through the same place again, I would probably try a different hotel.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Would stay again"
Comfortable, convenient, close to the freeway, and a reasonable price. Breakfast was adequate, nothing special.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"wonderful"
Super nice enjoyed the hot tub, the bed was very comfortable! Will definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014
Kaitlyn
It was convient for a short overnight stay on the way to our convention in Nashville.easliy access able and found it easy.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Nice hotel except the pool"
The hotel was excellent. We checked on earlier than planned with no problem. The room was very clean and the beds we comfortable. There was only a shower so if you have young kids it kinda ducks but my daughter is 3 so I just put her in the shower with me. The pool was a lot smaller than it looked in the pictures. It was also either too concentrated or something cut it burned our eyes without even going under the water. The breakfast was okay.but there is an IHOP right across the lot. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
amanda
This hotel far exceeded my expectations based on the online reviews. It has been recently updated and the rooms were very nice and in like new condition...they were on the small side but fine for 2 people with a king bed. Pillows and bed very comfortable and the convenience was great for us...staff all very nice and helpful, we ended up staying 2 extra nights due to a change in our plans, paid s little more for the extra nights but felt it was worth it.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Jan
Hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly, overall room was great. Had never stayed at a sleep inn before, definitely would again. The only issue I had was the building seemed to be cheaply constructed, floors would squeak, pop, and knock when you walked across the room, I could hear the rooms tv next to us in the hallway, but not in our room. Overall great stay though.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Good value for the money"
You can't beat the value of this hotel! As an OCD person, I'm a tough critic on cleanliness. My only recommendation to the hotel is to update the shower head. Mine was pink with mildew and a little crusty with deposits. Other than that, excellent!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Mindy
"Hotel Clerk conned us out of extra money. She lied"
Upon checking in, we were told that the online booking had not been charged to the credit card and that she was offering a cheaper rate! RIGHT! She conned us of $100 cash. Shameful! It wasn't until the credit card statement arrived I knew we'd been bilked. In essence we paid TWICE for an okay room.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
SST
"Good location, close to everything!"
Quit, clean room, good breakfast and very good helpful staff. Will stay here again. Good location close to St. Louis in a safe area. Close to the mall, lots of other shopping and restaurants.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Teresa
"Clean with nice amenities"
This was a great find! Affordable, very nice staff, free breakfast, pool and fitness room, private business center with printer and two computers, free wifi, and a convenient elevator in the lobby. Rooms were clean, modern, had big showers, and a comfy bed.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Tiffany
Service was good, breakfast was decent, but prepare yourself for the smallest hotel bathroom you've ever seen (shower door has to open in, because there isn't enough room for it to open out) and the smallest most uncomfortable pillows. For the money, we'll definitely look for different accommodations next time we're in the area.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Simple and cost effective"
Very good price. Good location. Simple but filling complimentary breakfast. Nice comfortable bed. Best buy in hotels in the area.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
D.Swan
"Overall satisfied. Room was decent but small"
Mostly OK. Good location. Free breakfast was good. Room was a little on the smallish side.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Amit
"nice room"
Nice room. Very Clean. Bathroom needs some work. Water leaks under glass shower door. Bathroom smells like an ashtray after hot shower. Other than those items, very good.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Not Bad"
This hotel was absolutely fine for a one night stay.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Good hotel for good price"
Hotel was very clean and nice for price. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Overpriced for this facility. Should be 20.00 less but it is the only game in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
joe
"Very clean and comfortable"
Clean, comfortable, great jet-tub, and a fairly decent breakfast...no complaints here.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014