All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Clean
"Good Hotel for the Price"
Great price and the location was good for us.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
clint
"Pretty good"
The staff was very friendly. The beds were very comfy although the linens seemed a little worn. Yet they were fresh and clean. My only complaint was the breakfast. I am a bit of a health freak and there was nothing that I felt comfortable eating. I was excited with I saw cheese omelets, but I was very disappointed to find that they were, in fact a little bit of beaten egg mixed with lots of flour which also made me quite suspicious of the cheese inside. But we lived.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Kathryn
"Great Hotel at a low price"
no issues at all, very good over all and a favorite that i have stayed at.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
My stay was fine. Room itself was very nice, though the hotel hallways need an update. WiFi and room layout worked really well to get work done. TV/cable had great options. Location was very convenient for my purposes. The only negative--the breakfast really needs an upgrade. Luckily, IHOP is next door.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"Great Sleep and Great Staff!"
Second time at the Sleep Inn. We had a mix up with my reservation which was my fault, and they still took good care of us at a time when we had just suffered a death in the family and needed the room for the week. They were very accommodating and the staff was very friendly, and always went out of their way to greet us and ask if there was anything we needed. Overall they run a great hotel and we will be back!
6 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Greg
"A place to stay for the night."
The set-up of the room was great. Our issue was the strong musty smell of the room and the unpleasant smell of the toilet seat. I would suggest replacing the cheap seat and running air filters. Otherwise the room was decent and the breakfast was good for a quick bite before hitting the road.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"Stay Away"
The air conditioner didn't work right. Fortunately it wasn't hot out. But then after we got settled and tried to use the hot tub the switch was broken and the jets wouldn't work. By this time it was too late in the evening for us to want to switch rooms. Then in the morning I was going to say something at the front desk and no one was there. We rang the bell for service and no one came.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Robert N.
"Wedding party"
We were there 3 nights as part of a wedding party. We never put out the do not disturbe sign, yet room service never came into our room. We had to get our own towels from the front. They never made the bed or took out the garbage. The hotel itself is nice and so are the employees, service not so much. They did do a wonderful job putting us all together even though we didn't have a block of rooms for the wedding party.
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Jackie
very nice stay
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
preston
"nice rooms"
Loved it, rooms are very nice, housekeeping needs to be a little bit cleaner in doing their job. Sink, toilet, and shower was not cleaned after the first night and they didn't vacuum the room.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Review"
It was very comfortable stay with clean modern rooms. Not a five star hotel but still a nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Jayme
"I Would Stay Again"
The front desk clerk was friendly, but didn't really offer any information. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good, including waffles, sausage, omelets, fruit, milk,and juice. The room was just a little cramped. We didn't go to the pool for lack of time. We would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Lewis
Staff was wonderful and even gave us an upgrade. Huge jetted tup was awesome. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
"Mostly OK for the price"
The first night was fine.The room was comfortable and clean and included a microwave, reading chair, and mini-refrigerator--options not often available in lower priced rooms. The second night was not good since the walls must be thin and people arrived next door at 3:15 AM and had a lengthy conversation. They weren't partying or shouting but I could hear 4 voices loud enough to wake me from a sound sleep. The next morning, my wake-up call didn't come and the mini-fridge had frozen my water bottle solid. Overall, it was an OK place for the price.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Keri
Absolutely amazing... Made me feel comfortable and at home... Very relaxing
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Keneace
"Sweet Get Away"
My stay was awesome we really enjoyed ourselves it was well worth it , although the breakfast was okay besides that everything was good
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"I I would stay again"
I don't give five stars for motels the highest I will get him is a four star. With that said I would definitely stay at this place again it was in a decent neighborhood and things were well-maintained and clean.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Sleep Inn great stay"
We were warmly greeted when we entered to check in. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Great stay
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
the hotel was fine. only problem we had was sink drained slow.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Maryanne
"Fine for the price"
It was fine for the price. Very thin walls. We could hear a lot of coughing and sneezing. Bed wasn't the most comfortable but was fine.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Pay a few extra bucks and stay somewhere else."
Toilet would not flush upon check in. Called front desk only for the man to tell us we could fix it since the chain probably fell off. He came up to the room and saw the water was not on and said someone must've turned it off when cleaning. He left with no apology and anything. The toilet did not flush the remaining 2 days we stayed so my husband had to open the tank lid each time and adjust it in order to get it to flush. The light in the bathroom was burned out. There was hair on the counter and in the shower upon our arrival. We asked for toothpaste because I left it at home. They gave me a little single serving plastic squeeze pack - when there were 2 of us staying for 2 days. The reviews looked good and it was $10 cheaper than other places, which is why we booked here - do yourself a favor and pay the $10 to stay somewhere else.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Phillip
Staff was friendly. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Preston
"Race fan"
Bed extremely comfy-room clean- b'fast adequate- next to highway
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
racer
"Does what a hotel should"
pool, breakfast, small gym, large parking lot just off the highway, clean rooms, sheets and helpful front desk staff. Would stay there any day!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Good Breakfast"
the breakfasts were one of the best we have had on our trip around the country for this type of hotel. The rooms are updated except the carpet but we were very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Great for a night's stay. The room wasn't bad. Good break fast
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Courtney
It was easy to find and check in but the room was humid.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Kari
"Nice St. Louis area location"
Family visit to USAF son at Scott AFB.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Anniversary Getaway"
I thought the stay would of been better. We got a room with the Jacuzzi tub. It was a good thing we didn't bring our kids because the hotel pool looked very cloudy and dirty. We wouldn't of let our kids go in the pool nor would we go in it. The room was small because of the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, but it was okay for a one night stay.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
The stay was nice although there was water damage from laundry area where damp smell all throughout the hall. Sheets were not changed out on my stay
2 night trip Jun 23, 2015
Darin
"Nice location and reasonably priced."
We stayed for a softball tourney at the Family Sports Park which was really close by. The area is nice and clean and safe and very easy to find things. The hotel was reasonable and because we pretty much just slept there and washed our uniform it worked for us. The breakfast was good and the coffee was good. It could have been a little cleaner. Don't get me wrong it wasn't dirty it just could have been a little more vaccumed in the halls and stairs. IF we had to play in O Fallen again we would stay here.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Jackie
"Clenliness ??"
Toilet was not cleaned there were dry urine stains all over it. Pool water was very strong with chlorine and yet the water did not look very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Efrain
"Clean and comfortable rooms"
Stayed 1 night in June of 2015 and the hotel looked brand new. Everything was very clean. The tub was the best feature. It was huge!! Easily fit two people for a nice hot tub experience.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
janelle
"Very Nice"
Registration was very easy. Hotel was quiet for the most part. Very Clean and New. Hotel clerk was very nice and accomadating.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Not worth the money!"
The tv was broke and there were other mishaps. Management could care less. The desk clerk and housekeeping were very attentive and took the concerns to management. However, the problems still remained. Five stars for the support staff. Shame on management!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
BirthdayGirl
"Comfortable and Clean"
We only stopped in for one night over a long cross-country move. It was very clean, comfortable, and new. It's very quiet and I had a good rest. We left before breakfast was served but they had a wide range of snacks (though a bit pricey) and beverages to buy. They had plenty of space for truck parking like advertised. There was some construction on the road by the hotel so there was a slight detour going in but it's not confusing at all. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Gabbie
"Dirty room and no follow through"
Check out my full review on TripAdvisor (Nicole479) as we didn't have a good experience. Room was not cleaned prior to our late arrival. Nothing like being tired and ready to go to bed only to find your room with leftover food, used towels, soap and dirty floor. Did not have a good experience with the desk clerk as the situation was handled badly and we were stuck in a dirty room. We were able to talk to GM after stay and were offered a night on them if we were ever back in the area because our experience was so bad. Since we booked with Hotels.com, we couldn't get any sort of compensation. I'll take that into consideration next time I book online with Hotels.com.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"More than I expected!!"
Nice place for a basic stay! Updated, clean, good location. A pleasant surprise, especially for the price!! Would stay again for sure!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Abby
"Consistent"
Stay here often, nothing fancy just a good clean comfortable room at reliably reasonable rates. Noisy construction work nearby can be a pain if you sleep late, but it's not the hotel's fault.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Highly Recommend!"
Spur of the moment getaway! We needed a break from reality! Kids went swimming, they loved it. Great Location and awesome price!! We have stayed twice now!!!
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Nicole
"Convenient location"
The staff was great, but the toilet ran all night long and there was a train close to the hotel, not to sure I would go back!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
monica
"Great hotel but beware of GPS instructions"
The hotel was fine and is actually just off the interstate but because of road construction GPS instructions might take you on a long route that ends in a dead end just 100 yards from the hotel, so DO NOT TRUST your GPS instructions.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"A good stay for the price"
Overall I was pretty satisfied with my stay at Sleep Inn. The room was a bit small with minimal floor space but had everything that we needed. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was good and basically I thought it was a good deal for the money. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Good value
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Peggy
"Good for the Price"
Overall, this was a relatively comfortable and clean hotel for the price. We had a few issues. Construction near the hotel made it difficult to figure out where to enter the hotel lot. We had problems with the TV/remote that were not fixed until the final day of our stay. The bathrooms did not seem to have been updated like the rest of the room and had an awkward set up. Since we were on the first floor, we did not appreciate that the cleaning staff left the drapes on our window open to the public - anyone could have looked in to see what we had in the room. Other than that, our stay was fine.
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"One problem"
i mainly choose this hotel because it is clean and totally voided of bugs. After my fifth stay here I found a roach in the bathroom... I quickly killed it with hair spray but the hotel has lost its bug free standing with me. I will still probably go back. Employees were super nice and helpful. Bed was very comfy although the room was smaller than the ones I'm used to.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, I am so sorry that you found a bug in your room. Our pest controll treats our room monthly to avoid this problem, but I will let them know about your experience so we can avoid this problem in the future. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Kathleen
"Satisfied with stay"
SATISFIED WITH ROOM and STAY...............................................................................................................................
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our property. I will be sure to share it with my staff. Thanks again, and we look forward to your return!
"Hotel Stay"
The breakfast was cold. The room layout was odd the bathroom door opened up into the room instead of into the bathroom. It was kind of cramped.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, I am so sorry that your eggs were cold at breakfast. I have already spoken with my breakfast attendent to see what the problem was so this does not happen again. Thank you agin for your feedback!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Adequate"
We just needed a place to stay for an out-of-town sports tournament. The hotel staff was very nice but the room and facilities were simply adequate. The air-conditioning didn't work very well. The pool is the size of a conference room board table. The continental breakfast was sub par.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest We apologize that your stay was less than perfect. We will be using your comments to better improve our guest's experience and we hope that you will give us another try
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good if passing through"
We choose this hotel for our one night stay based on previous reviews. We had stayed at the Hampton the night before and would review the Sleep Inn higher. Although there is some construction taking place near and had to navigate to the entrance via an unusual route we were minimally affected by the construction. I would recommend this hotel for anyone passing through.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014