All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
18235 N 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85053, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasently surprised"
I went to the super bowl and paid $275 a night. Not worth that but it is a nice place and worth $60-70 a night
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Ronald J
"1 night stay"
Great place to stay for the price (Super Bowl Weekend also so hotels were not cheap). Served it's purpose.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Ken
"Odor in room."
When I walked into the room after check in, it had an odor that I thought was some type of air freshener, so I thought it would dissipate. I was then gone all day and when I returned in the evening the odor was even stronger. I kept the window and the door open for quite a while again hoping that it would go away. It did not. In the morning it was a bit better and I was hopeful. Since I was staying another night, I asked the desk clerk to tell the cleaning crew NOT to use any type of spray or anything else that could cause the odor. Again when I returned that evening the odor was just as strong as the day before. I asked the desk clerk to come to the room to smell which he did. We agreed that it smelled like Moth Balls. He checked around and said he could not find anything and there was nothing he could do. He did not offer to put us in another room (I think it was full), but indicated that it might be something that I brought into the room. I assure him that the odor was there before I even brought my luggage into the room. So, I stayed in a smelly and uncomfortable room for 2 nights. I was not happy.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Herb
"Pleasant stay"
Found a bed bug in our room; just 1 climbing up the wall. I informed the desk and they moved us to another room. No bugs there! Next a.m. I saw an exterminator parked out front, so this hotel was prompt in trying to resolve the problem. Hot breakfast every morning was lovely - cheese omelets, sausage, waffles, pastries, boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit, coffee and juice. Rooms are newly remodeled and very nice. Comfy beds and soft pillows. Will definitely refer!
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Overnighter"
John was very friendly and helpful during check in. The rooms are very clean and the space-age shower was pretty cool. The only thing I didn't like about this hotel was the small pillows. I'm not sure they are standard size and would recommend bringing your own. Otherwise, nice place, nice neighborhood, nice staff.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Nicki
"Great room!"
It was a very comfortable facility - especially for the money. The room was clean and modern and, even though we didn't use them, was equipt with a microwave and fridge. I requested a ground floor room and a handicapped shower and got them both. We were also able to park close to our room and didn't have to walk very far.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Arlene
"Impressed."
Didn't know what to expect. Found a clean, comfortable room and lobby, good breakfast, and friendly accommodating staff.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"nice little hotel"
Rooms and beds were clean and comfy. We had some noisy neighbors, but other than that it was perfectly fine. Breakfast was good, just what we needed. Convenience to freeway awesome. I would stay here again!
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"I'd go back"
Can't beat this for the price. Stayed 3 nights during a soccer tournament. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. Only complaint was that our AC was a little loud.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Was just great"
Location was good, price was good and online reviews were good so I booked it. Was great, clean, modern.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
william
"Great stay stained by a stain."
Great stay overall and friendly hotel staff. There was a stain on the quilt under the blanket. I asked to have the bedding changed, but the stain remained. It wasn't a big deal and everything else was fine anyway.
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Samuel
"Recommended"
Very decent and clean for the price. Not a great location if you want to be super close to stuff but easily accessible to the interstate and shopping/dining. I would stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Phoenix"
This place is great. They only thing I can say to improve is the size of the parking spots. Very very narrow and also they could use more room and tables at the breakfast area. Other then that this place is super nice.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Tereasa
"Fair to middling"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet (term used loosely) is nothing to get excited about even though the front desk seems impressed by it. The room itself is adequate but I wish I had paid closer attention to the bathroom set up. The toilet and shower (no tub) is in a small closet with the sink outside.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very nice place to stay"
Very nice experience. Stayed there for 5 days and everything went smoothly, no problems or complaints. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will stay there whenever we go to Phoenix.
5 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Jean
"Was expecting a little more...."
Was in town for a job relocation. The reviews were good on Hotels.com and it was only 5 minutes from the job. While the room was fairly clean the shower stall looked like it had mold around the door, the light above the toilet went out the first night, the in room fridge never got cold. The price and location was ok though. I was on the first floor and the guests above were stomping around until after midnight..
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Bradford
"Great for Overnight"
Was very happy to see a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The Shower doors could use a little looking at...they were starting to rust and grow mold/mildew. Otherwise, a very clean and appealing room.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Priscilla
"Very nice hotel for the money"
The room was comfortable and the decor was lovely. Only downside was it was rather small and didn't have enough dresser drawers to put our things away for a five day stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Wish they'd had better parking accommodations in the front and automatic doors for when hauling things in. We'd stay here again.
5 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Kirk
"Great choice!"
Very comfortable and very safe. I will definitely return.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Judith
"More than adequate, especially for the price"
We had a very nice stay at the Sleep Inn. The room, though small, was comfortable. The hotel was quiet and we didn't have any disturbances. The hotel has been updated and was very stylish and in great condition. We found it a little odd that we didn't have a dresser, closet, or bathtub, though. There was a wardrobe in the room but no drawers big enough to put our clothes away while we were there (5 days). The shower was fine, we're just used to having a tub in the room. The parking was adequate most of the time although we had to park in the back (our room was in the front) a couple of nights. We both liked it enough we'd probably stay here again.
5 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Kirk
"stay in north Phoenix"
Good customer service!
7 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
I would not recommend this hotel. The staff were a bit unprofessional. When we first checked in they said they required a $50 deposit fee on the room. This was not mentioned anywhere on Expedia or anytime throughout the purchase. That was okay for us, but for others that could have ruined their trip. We still have not gotten back the deposit and they told us not to expect it until 7-10 days from now. Also the sink did not work, it would not drain at all so we ended up using a cup to scoop the water out.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Rose
We were in Arizona looking at houses, had no issues with this hotel what so ever. Nice new upgrades. Rooms are kind of small but it's not like we spent much time in the room anyways. Great breakfast. Hot waffles and sausage then your regular continental stuff. For sure going back here.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Kathryn
"It did its job of a bed and shower."
We didn't spend a whole lot of time in the room. All we needed was a clean safe place to sleep and shower. It had a very small breakfast with waffles which we were fine with.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Duree
"Great place to stay."
Very clean and excellent customer service.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Disappointed in bait and switch."
Reserved king bed/non smoking for 1 night through Expedia. Called motel back to add 1 more night and was told they would match room and price I already had for first night. Upon check-in, I was informed they didn't have any king bed rooms available and would have to settle for 2 double beds. They also tried to charge $10 more for second night. I informed them of the rate promised and the manager told me that that rate would be for a king, not 2 double beds. I pointed out to him that was what we had reserved and were not getting. He changed his mind and gave us the rate promised, but we were still stuck with 2 double beds versus a king bed. The facility is currently being remodeled and looks very nice. The continental breakfast was average. The rate wasn't bad, but nobody would be happy reserving a king bed and having to settle for 2 double beds.
Rick & Kathy
"Nice staff !"
We were told the pool was heated, but it was cold. Upon checking out, 4 days later, I mentioned the pool not being heated and staff told me I should have let them know it wasn't working. Someone had cleaned it while we were there. I wouldn't think it wouldn't be entirely up to the guests to inform them their pool was not heating. The hot breakfast was sufficient for us with make your own waffles, link sausage, and boiled eggs (warmed in microwave). Rooms were clean, but our shower drain had an odor when using it. Our biggest disappointment were the full sized beds. The staff was extremely nice and accommodating. I dropped my earring down the sink and they came into our room and were able to get it out! I needed a page printed off the internet and staff was very helpful. We booked on hotels.com for $74/nite. Location was very handy for us between Union Hills and Bell on I-17. We enjoyed our stay. I'd given them an excellent score and not hesitated staying there next time, if the beds were queen and the price was $10 less a nite!
4 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Affordable quality, convenient location (I-17)"
Generally, very pleasant. Staff is not particularly friendly or hospitable, but I have no specific complaints. The first floor is under renovations.
Sean
"Convenient location"
Though we had to be upstairs because of renovation work, an elevator made access easy. Our room was newly renovated, therefore extremely clean and well appointed. Breakfast was exceptionally good with a balance of protein, carbs, and dairy unmatched in our recent stays in chain hotels.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Dee
"Great Staff!!"
Staff was super friendly and check in/check out was fast. Rooms were newly remodeled and very clean. Breakfast was continental with muffins, toasts, waffles, cereal etc which end exactly at 9:30 get there before or its all put away. Hotel was very quiet and very easy to find off the 17 freeway. Great value for the price.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
stefani
"Newly renovated = Great value"
Was down for a one night stay on business. Was looking for an economical choice. Was pleasantly surprised by Sleep Inn. I read several other reviews indicating that the property was under renovation (and i know that these 'gems' have always yielded great new rooms at affordable prices, so i gave it a shot). The outer appearance of the property and lobby were still a little 'rustic', but the front desk staff was very friendly. The room was like a brand new property - with the slight lingering smell of wet paint from the nearby renovations. Room was very clean and beds were extremely confortable. Plus, my room had a free-standing shower intead of the tub/shower combo, which i enjoy. The surrounding area isnt that great. No food/dining options within walking distance (but are only 1-2 miles away - a quick drive). Overall - really nice stay for a place to sleep. Will definitely return if back in the area.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Well kept and clean!"
Nice and clean!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Clean room quiet location."
Pillows are terribly small, bring your own. Other than that, room was nice & clean. Hot tub was amazing. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Sara
"Nice New Renovation"
Sleep Inn is undergoing a massive renovation. The top floor and lobby & breakfast area are completed and beautiful. The rooms on the bottom floor are being renovated currently. The construction on the street level did not affect our stay. the rooms are done with nice fixtures, paint, granite counter, bedding and new cabinets. The rooms are a bit small, but are very comfortable and extremely clean. The Desk worker was helpful. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Shelly
"a pleasant surprise!!"
My stay for a week was very pleasant and comfortable. The breakfast was amazingly delicious with a wide variety of items not expected at a free continental breakfast. I would definitely stay here again since it is very close to family.
6 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Over all it was a good stay. Doing some remodeling so a little inconvenient. Parking space is very limited.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Just so so"
We stayed one night. The room itself was not bad. It was clean and had all amenities needed for a 1 or 2 night stay. What ruined it for me is someone coming into our room at 5:30 in the morning.! I had the dead bolt and door guard in place. The door guard stopped whomever it was. Thank goodness! After that I placed a do-not-disturb on door then at 8:30am or so Maintenance came knocking at the door. Maintenance??? Why. I didn't let them in either.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Jen
"Good Value"
Good north central location. Close to I-17. Stores and restaurants within one mile. Hotel was fairly empty so nice and quiet. Breakfast a little disappointing but what do you expect. Bed was comfy, shower worked. All I was doing was spending the sleeping hours there so worked well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Sman`
staff was polite and helpful
4 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Under construction"
The hotel was Ok nothing fancy the place was under construction so the smell of paint was in the halls as soon as you open your door but other then that it was like I said Ok.
concert goer
"OK night at north Phoenix"
everything was alright, no major complaints, pool was a bit too small ,
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
DP
Nice room I showed up early and the cute desk girl booked me in...toilet ran and seat was loose other then that it was a great stay
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Good and comfortable room"
Really good! Almost like new. Big room, really clean, free wifi and free hot breakfast. I will use this chain for now on.
4 night trip May 23, 2014
It was small but comfortable. The price was right. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip May 15, 2014
Nice & always clean. Staff are always great! Stay here often. Would be better if Studio 6 wasnt right next door with it's shady looking guests wandering around all hours of the night. Otherwise I like staying here and sure I will again.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Cheryl
"Would stay here again + Good breakfast buffet"
No early check in's When you book a standard room, be prepared you could end up with a smoking room even though you booked a non-smoking room. I learned this the hard way when I received my confirmation, however I diverted this by calling the hotel directly and requesting a non-smoking room. Breakfast buffet was decent for my tastes. Hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles, toast/muffin, yogurt, fruit, cereal. Even though the hotel is off the freeway ask for a room farthest away from the freeway. Overall I'd stay here again for the free breakfast buffet.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Quiet hotel in North Phoenix."
Room & bed very comfortable & clean. 12:00 check-out time. Quite a bit North of Phoenix, so we could avoid the Phoenix traffic.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"LONG WAY FROM SKY HARBOR AIRPORT"
Nice place but when I searched for hotel, though I was picking a place close to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Ended up driving 1/2 hour past airport, then 1/2 hour back in the am.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Sean
"Exactly my need and expectation."
Clean place to sleep and shower, convenient for my dog as well.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014