All hotels in Miami Springs, Florida, United States of America
105 Fairway Dr, Miami Springs, FL, 33166, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean room, comfortable beds, helpful staff"
wifi connection sucked, but everything else was great. Would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Could not sleep at all."
The room had stinky carpet and we could not sleep all night because there was a party next door. We called front desk to report it, but it never got better.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Nelson
Shuttle service was terrible we waited almost and hour and a half for the shuttle. The facility was clean and the shuttle to the port was prompt.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Miami Stopover"
ve stayed here many times & left our car. This was the 1st time we had to pay for parking. He did ask if we had a voucher so next time at booking will check this out.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Nice Hotel for the duration of my stay. Convinient location. Near malls and the airports. WiFi connection was good.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Rodrigo
"Ok hotel for brief nights stay"
Ok if you are just passing through. Needs remodeling. Pick up from the airport took a long time.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Exactly what I hoped for."
This hotel is exactly what I expected. We just needed a clean place to stay with a shuttle to and from the airport. The rooms were clean, we were only 15 minutes (with traffic) from the airport and the front desk staff was friendly and suggested places to eat dinner. I would have no problem staying there again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Drew
"Not Bad"
The hotel is located in a decent area. There is a golf course and a pavement behind the hotel for exercise and recreation. They don't notify you when packages are delivered you have to follow up.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
judith
Took over 45 mins to caught the shuttle. Driver unfriendly.
"Okay for the price"
We stayed here one night before our flight back to Colorado. I chose the hotel for the good price of $83/night and because it was close to the airport. It was not bad for the price but it is kind of noisey being right next to the airport. There is no fridge in the room which I found unusual and we could have used one as we had food delivered to our room. It is in an older part of town it seems and the surrounding location is run down.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great Bang for the Buck"
Everything was great from the TV Availability, Room layout and the Staff was helpful in many ways!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good for a connection flight"
The reception was very good, Kevin tried to advance our check-in in order to accommodate us as soon as possible.The room was clean enough for our purpose, which was to stay during the day until the time of our connection flight. The space was very good, the staff very polite, our breakfast was simple, but good enough for a day of shopping. The space for breakfast is small, so choose the time well to not pick a crowded time. Express check-out very good. I recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
Marcelo
"Friendly welcome. Building under renovation"
Good experience would use shuttle for port for next time vacation breakfast could have been extended till 10:00 at least a little shirt pentameter. Would have loved hot tub
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
It was very Noisy while sleeping , u can here house keeping cleaning up
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Hotel being remodeled"
Hotel is being remodeled so sleeping late was a problem as workers we painting and laying carpet
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Jimmy
"Passable"
Apparently their remodel is a license to leave debris all over their hallway rug. Musty as heck inside. Their 1 computer seemed to be having problems. Free 24 hour shuttle to airport. Worth $90/ night at the most.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Stay was satisfactory"
This was a force layover for me during my travel. The hotel was quiet and clean for the most part. I would recommend this hotel to a friend or family member.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Alicia Morgan
An ideal place to overnight near Miami airport. Provision of shuttle service is ideal.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Great for our cruise layover"
Very good for the price would stay again on my next cruise
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Great value
"Disappointing"
Arrived at Miami airport at midnight. Was told shuttle comes every 15 minutes. Waited an hour in total and rang hotel three times during that time and was told shuttle would be there soon. In the end I gave up and got a cab. Checked in to my non smoking room and it stank of cigarette smoke. Will not stay again
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Poor customer service"
It took over an hour to get the transportation from the Miami airport to the Sleep Inn. This was 11 pm at night. I had called more than once. It was hot and I was tired and could not get to my room. I have stayed several Sleep Inns and this was the first time I was ever not happy with them. Customer service has always been exceptional at Sleep Inns till this one.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Shuttle to and from airport"
We stayed here overnight between flights. It served it's purpose, but I probably wouldn't stay here again. The noise from other rooms was annoying and the bed was uncomfortable.
Other trip May 17, 2014
JT
"Great for an overnight layover"
This hotel was relatively close to the airport. It had a shuttle which picks you up from the airport and drops you off. I did not have to wait very long at all for it, plus it had specific times that it ran. The room was very nice for a comfort inn (pretty modern). I stayed by myself so the room was just enough for me. The only negative that I would mention was one of the staff that was working the front desk who was a little rude and quite immature in that she seemed to think everything was funny when asked about simple things that most hotels provide.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Nice Hotel Near Airport"
Nice and Clean very confortable hotel, near miami airport. Rooms was adecuate, bed really good for resting. Check in and Check out was really fast, no need to do much paper work.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Rodrigo
"Great budget Hotel with parking and breakfast"
Stayed there a week doing shopping at very near by shopping places. Very attentious staff. I'll definitely stay again on my next trip to Miami.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Alyssa
"good value"
hotel location.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Decent hotel for a low price"
This hotel was adequate for our needs, and was in a really convenient location, only a (free) shuttle ride from the airport. We stayed the night after a cruise, and were able to get to the airport, then take a bus to Miami Beach for under $8 apiece...much cheaper than a cab. The pool was gross in the morning, but someone arrived to clean it around 11:30. Our room was great...huge, with two full sized beds, very comfortable, a nice bathroom with a big walk-in shower, tv, and lots of storage. The ground floor felt a little sketchy (one of our window screens looked as if someone had attempted to pry it off at some point), but the very nice guy at the front desk made sure to ask us if the ground floor was ok, and as two women travelling, we appreciated it. Overall we felt very safe. I'd stay there again, for sure.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Nellie
"Just ok"
Room was outdated, carpet looked dirty. However customer service was good. If you book, make sure you call ahead and ask for a room with microwave. They have some rooms with microwave. The breakfast was good (waffle maker!!).
3 night trip Apr 6, 2014
sms
"Very nice clean hotel with a free shuttle"
We used the shuttle to and from the Miami airport. The shuttle driver was very nice and very helpful, telling us nice places to eat. The front desk staff were really nice and also helpful. The room was plain, but very clean, with comfortable beds. All in all, the hotel was a good place to stay overnight.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Oma Sam
"It is what it is . . ."
Very small room with very small beds. Good shower though. Shuttle service upon pick up at airport was over 40 minute wait time. Going to the airport was right on time. The hallway carpets were filthy and really worn out.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
Bryan
"nice hotel for before and after cruising"
We had great service for both of our stays( Mar 1 & Mar 9) at Sleep Inn Miami Airport. We chose this hotel for price, pool and hotel shuttle. The Sleep Inn staff was always helpful and super nice. I feel like they get Radisson training for customer service...fantastic! The rooms on the upper floor looked much more new..like they are slowly remodeling the hotel. The first floor room looked a bit more dated. Staff was very good at recomending places to eat nearby or for delivery. Note...do not order delivery from the menus that get slipped under your door! Either look at the hotel's list in your room or ask front desk for a list. Cuter hotel with pool, shuttle to airport and near park and golf course..very happy with our stay both nights.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Becky
"Nice hotel for overnight stay close to Airport"
Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast area too small with little seating. Breakfast bare bones. PC available to print boarding passes.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Lee
"Close to Miami airport; great service"
We had a very pleasant overnight stay and were able to catch our flight in the morning after enjoying a hot breakfast. Only complaint is that the hotel was busy and there were not enough tables and chairs to seat everyone, so we took our food back to the room. Location near the airport was ideal, and the clerk at the front desk was very courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
DR
"hotel nice but scary after dark."
Bed was comfortable, reception desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was clean but found something under the bed from previous occupants. Breakfast was okay.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Lori
"It was a good hotel waiting to a cruise."
We spent the night waiting for a cruise the next day, We would like to see more shopping centers. But we had a good time at the pool. Would go back again. breakfast was great. Keep up the good work....
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
dan
"Miami Air Access"
Good shuttle service to airport. Computer terminal did not work for pre-boarding, and door keys failed repeatedly. Otherwise good experience.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"convenient for overnight stay"
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. It is about a mile to Miami Springs where we found a very good restaurant, Anacapri.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Libby Ingalls
"Don't stay here!"
Not a very nice hotel,more like a Motel with limited amenities,if you don't have a car finding a restaurant close is limited,had to walk a few blocks to find anything to eat. Not good if you have a hard time walking like me. Didn't like the layout of the room at all.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Cindy
"Affordable!"
Heat didn't work on the return trip. Otherwise, excellent service.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Karen S
"Good deal near airport"
Free airport shuttle on half hour & hour, pool, free breakfast (we left before served at 6:30), not posh,but fine
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
2montegos
"Okay place"
All was fine except the decorations could be updated.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Convenient"
Adequate, good breakfast, convenient. Shuttle to airport good.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"It's the pits!"
The place reeked. The TV, ice machine and elevator did not work. The manager was rude. The computer was terrible. The hallway stunk of cigaret smoke. The beds were uncomfortable. There was nothing good about this place. Find another - any other.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2014
For any quick overnight place to sleep its clean and convenient.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"Comfortable hotel"
Good experience in that room was clean & bed comfortable. Staff was pleasant & helpful. The dining area was clean as well. Was pleased I was able to do laundry while staying here for the night between travels. There was a mix-up with transportation from the airport to the hotel in that we were looking for a shuttle marked Sleep Inn when in fact after 9:30 pm they use Holiday Inn Express. We waited for at least an hour before they informed us of this fact (after several calls). Not sure if this was a one time only use of the Holiday Inn Express bus but was very frustrating at the time. Shuttle service back to the airport in the morning was prompt.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Before the Cruise"
While the room was clean, I found it a little uncomfortable. The bathroom was divided - shower and toilet in a separate room from sink. Absolutely no room for changing or drying off. I like privacy while I brush my teeth, etc. I think there was not enough staff for the number of people needing assistance. Also, the parking lot is behind the building but I saw no entrance in the back. It was unconvenient to have to walk completely around the building to get inside.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Sandra
"Great for an Overnight Stay"
We only spent one night here, before our cruise, and were overall pleased with our stay. The only problem we incurred was the taxi situation, which of course wasn't the hotel's fault. There was nothing we wanted to eat within walking distance and getting a taxi was a bit cumbersome. As far as the hotel itself, everything was clean, the staff was helpful, the breakfast edible, and the shuttle they arranged worked like a charm. I would stay here again and would recommend a friend!
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Mom2Twincesses
"Ok for one night"
location is OK if you are looking for an airport near hotel , hotel is old , one slow elevator only , worked for me just for one night sleep before my flight . if you are looking for a nice hotel don't go to this one .
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2014
Fady
"One night only"
Only stay as a one night layover, nothing more.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2014
"Check out shuttle information!"
I had to wait for 1.5 hrs for the shuttle! there is not a shuttle with the name of the Hotel so you need to take the one with Holiday Inn and it will drop you in both hotels! but that information is not written anywhere until you call the hotel and ask!
Other trip Jan 9, 2014