All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4770 Plaza Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No Food"
The rooms were fine but I was picked up by a broken down torn seats bust that hand no suspension left, This bus is a complete embarrassment to ride in. I will say that the bus back to the airport was in fine condition. The biggest problem is there is no restaurants near by and the little lunch room was closed.. As for the menu to order in some restaurants had a minimum so you could not use them if you were alone. Tough for food
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
thomas
"Great service"
We stayed over night as we had an early morning flight the following morning. The hotel arranged for our 4:00. AM ride to the airport. Also, the hotel let us leave our car on their lot for 7 nights for only $35.00. Our return flight came in very late, and the hotel picked us up for the return to our car. Certianally will stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Bernard
"Smoke smell in the hallway with smoke-free rooms?"
The only 'complaint' I had was that the hall smelled like smoke. We had a smoke-free room, but rooms at the end of the hall allowed smoking. That shouldn't be.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Jill
"great"
The hotel was clean and easy to find. Staff was very friendly and helped us find some stores we needed to get to. Vending machines were bare though. Other than that this place was great
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Adriel
"Close to airport"
Staff was awesome, cooked us breakfast after 9. Love their shuttle service.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
missy
"Stop over in Dallas"
I stopped over on my way to visit my son in the Air Force several hours out of Dallas. Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff at the hotel was welcoming and accommodating. Worked out perfectly. The 24 hour shuttle to the airport was key in the mechanics of the plan as I got in at midnight and returned in the morning to pick up my rental car. It was very efficient.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Bill and Lou
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Nice hotel by the airport, very convenient, friendly staff, and very good service
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jimmy
"Wednesday before thanksgiving stay at DFW"
i was traveling out early the next day from DFW and needed a hotel close to the airport. The lobby was nice with a few large screen TVs showing the flight schedules. The receptionist was ok, not outgoing nor rude. The room was nice and clean but a bit loud as I heard not only the jet noise, which I expect but also car and truck traffic and people outside.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"loved it!"
The price was great and so was the service. Everyone was very friendly. Only downside is of course that you are right by the airport. But I'd you're a heavy sleeper like my husband and I it shouldn't be a problem.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"An excellent price for a relaxation stay"
I came for an interview for a job, and I was quite surprised on how the accommodations were. I was truly impressed for the price and what the room look like cleanliness, overall appearance. I would recommend this hotel highly
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Millard
"Good hotel for the budget minded"
Overall the hotel was nice and clean. Not a lot of frills, but the free breakfast was a nice added benefit. A very decent place to stay when you are on a budget.
2 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
Sandra
"An "Inn," so is small, but overall, very nice!"
Fair price ($68) for last minute weekend night booking, through hotels.com. The amenities were nice, especially the continental breakfast which included hot scrambled eggs, and bacon; items not often seen at a mid-level hotel continental breakfast,anymore. Hot tub, indoor pool, up-to-date furniture, pleasant service, and checkout not until noon. Clean and modern, albeit small rooms, but with all the expected accompaniments. Small workout room and fax/computer are available also. The location is rather desolate, but it is right near the airport, so that it explains it a little. It was in an area that seemed to be an industrial park of hotels, few trees, stores, etc. On the upside, once in the room, airplanes could not really be heard overhead, lot was well-lit, and hotel layout made you feel secure. Overall, it was a very good stay.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Walter
"A good night's sleep"
We are locals who live in the area. Needed a good night's to escape a remodeling project's dust and fumes. The front desk clerk was very nice, acted as though she was waiting for my arrival. Of note, there was a soda machine and an ice machine but no snack machine (out of order). Felt safe and did get a good night's sleep. Breakfast was fine - usual fare of waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs (scrambled & boiled), fruit, cereal, oatmeal, bagels/e. muffins, yogurt, etc. It is a little older hotel but has been maintained well & updated.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
JOY
"modern and comfortable"
Room was beautiful! Very courteous staff
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Every bit as good as the reviews told me it would"
The indoor pool was a little cold for our late October visit but that didn't stop my kid from swimming. The room was clean and updated and the breakfast was great!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
robert
"Great value and location"
Very nice hotel and great location near DFW. We will definately stay again!
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great!"
Have stayed here many times in the past and they have never disappointed. They have made improvements and I will be returning.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good for an overnight to fly out of DFW"
We stayed only the one night in order to fly out of DFW the next morning, so I can't say much about all the services. The room was comfortable and clean. Even though the hotel is right next to the airport, the room was quiet, and we had no trouble sleeping. My husband said the breakfast choices were sparse, but I didn't see them. Our only problem was that the shuttle for the airport was at least ten, maybe fifteen, minutes late the next morning.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Ginny L
"Great front desk service"
Great service from the front desk. I am sorry I didn't get her name. When the inter- hotel shuttle was late she printed our boarding passes to save time.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Good vlaue"
Comfortable bed, clean room, quiet
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"great"
stay was good and breakfast was great. probably the best I've had in a hotel. they went out of their way to get us to and from airport. and one way was around 2 am.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
martha
"Overnight"
Very good for overnight
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
carlos
"Sleep INN DFW North's a good choice"
While a lot of folks seem to give this location a less than average rating, I'd say it's one of the better hotels for the value. The staff is outstanding and for an older hotel, I think it's being managed and maintained very well. I'll definitely stay again if doing another trip with a lay-over in the DFW area. One item that will make me much happier is a potential positive outcome on the subject of an item left behind in the room accidentally. We over-nighted before leaving for South Korea the next morning. My wife left a coat and gloves in the closet in the room. Since I'm overseas, I'm having my daughter contact them to secure the item until we return from Korea next week. I hope to be able to pick up the items when transiting through DFW to home in New Mexico.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Darrell
"The air conditioner if OFF upon late arrival."
Arriving with the air OFF at 8pm... makes a long night trying to cool the room down.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Good job!"
We were in a group of about 25 and used 6 rooms for about two nights each. We had a good time. Maybe breakfast could be a little bit better but overall it is a good place to stay.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"A solid hotel, with great staff and great rooms."
I had a business trip in Irving for a week so I stayed here with my wife and newborn baby. The hotel staff was very accommodating and the room was very nice. The only negatives I can say was that the workout room had an elliptical, a bike, and a treadmill. The elliptical was the only thing that was working. The other thing was that the Internet was really slow and at times would go out for hours on end. Being that this was a business trip, this was extremely inconvenient. I would stay here again though, especially for the price.
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Ruben
"Last minute travels"
Really enjoyed my stay here. It's close to the airport but didn't have any problems getting restful sleep. Only problems was room phone didn't work and the stairway was extremely hot but overall really enjoy my stay. Staff very helpful when needed.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Crystal
Stayed in a king size non smoking room,well cleaned,sink got blocked with first use,no tub in bathroom and could not initiate sleep at night due to aero planes noise.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
khan
"Good hotel when travelling from DFW early mornings"
I stayed only 1 night. It is close to DFW to which they have a very reliable shuttle. Make sure you have a car to go out as there is nothing within walking distance. I ordered from an Italian restaurant who said 45 minutes for delivery. However my dinner was delivered within 20 minutes.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Mohamed
"Good choice"
Good when you are traveling
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Toni
"Close to airport and good room rate"
I stayed at the hotel so that I could catch an early flight. I checked in at 10pm, front desk was very nice. Room very clean, cool and comfortable. I wish that I had used their shuttle service, I had problems within airport because it was dark, construction and no sense of direction on my. I would definitely recommend this hotel for convenience and price.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Kay
"ok for a over nighter"
good bed, everything you would need was in the room...the bedding and bathroom was clean...but the carpet did not smell good or look clean..the room felt grundgy because of that.for the price and proximity to the airport it is fine for a over nighter.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"reliable and on time shuttle"
very good..close to aiirport
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not so nice"
Air was not working. Staff switched out units since yhrre were no other rooms.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great Rooms, horrible service. NOT SMOKER FRIENDLY"
I booked my stay for an personal event. Was in Dallas for grieving. Grandfather had passed. When I first arrived it was cool. Until I realized they weren't very smoker friendly. Only two areas outside for smoking with no comfort. Then once they see you smoking they'll try to add a charge that you smoked in the room. Be cautious. Otherwise the rooms and intercontinental breakfast was the better part of my stay. Very clean and up to date.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Brandon
Does not represent the brand well
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Jack
"Best deal by FFA"
Great staff. Also reasonable parking while on trip. Will stay again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Business travel"
Exactly as advertised Price point location when flying out of DFW on an early morning flight
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
The swimming pool was very nice and clean and so was the rooms. It would have been nicer if they had turned on the A/C and frig before we got there. It took awhile for everything to cool down and get comfortable. The frig never did get very cool.. Over all the hotel is clean, pool was nice, breakfast good. The elevator was Very Musty and Hot.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Okie
"Decent stay"
Pretty decent hotel. Thanks for the 24 hr shuttle! Hotel was clean and well-kept. Most all of the ammenities inside the hotel were updated and modern. Shuttle took an hour + to be picked up from the airport but we were grateful for one at all. Took an early AM shuttle back to the airport and arrived on time. Surrounding neighborhood had nothing to offer as far as places to eat/shop were concerned but - for an overnight layover stay - this hotel was perfect. Several places offer delivery to the hotel. Overall A - stay. Thanks!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Need a car to get around"
I don't usually have a vehicle when I travel but I decided to spend the nite here in this hotel when IT was Labor Day..just to make it seem like I was somewhere else..THe clerk was very nice but there are not a variety of restaurants to really make a decision about eating here...Place was clean and quiet..carpet was a little worn out though...would be willing to stay here again..!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Marta
"Good visit"
Good one night stay. Appreciated transportation to airport! Would stay again if in area. Air conditioner not on when first went into room, but everything else good.
"Convenient overnight stay"
The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful. The hotel decor is simple and clean. Conveniently located close to the airport, the hotel is perfect for a moderately priced overnight between flights. Nothing fancy or trendy just clean and simple. I got in too late to see the pool which was one the amenities I was looking forward to experiencing. The courtesy van from the hotel to airport comes frequently but remember to call when you arrive and get the pick up locations. If you have never been to the DSW, it can be confusing as the signage isn't great. I recommend calling the hotel when you arrive. The hotel's breakfast exceeded my expectations and was very good.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great Last Minute decison"
Had to stay in Dallas overnight due to flight delay. They offered one of the lowest rates in the area with a free 24 hr shuttle to/from airport, which was very convenient. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful and rooms were clean and very nicely updated. Couldnt have asked for more. Great choice!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
Clean comfortable room, nicely decorated. A great place to stay for the price. Indoor pool with hot tub was fun for whole family. Simple but delicious breakfast included. I would come back again for another visit.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Find Another Option"
Check in person was disgusting and non friendly... threatened me because of not wanting to leave a credit card on a pre-paid stay... Breakfast is a heart attack waiting to happen.... this is hotel AND Choice group problem... small rooms but they were clean.. Towels are for a cheap hotel.... low quality and small. Lots of other options in same price... skip this place.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
roger
office staff very nice and helpful. Vickie was awesome.
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
lynn
No close by restaurant but shuttle service was good, staff friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Terry
"Very close to DFW airport"
Very nice for a good price. Close to airport and fairly close to food.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Overnight stop for DFW Flight"
Convenient, clean and comfortable for an overnight stop before catching a plane out of DFW. Not much around for eating. Free breakfast was one of those "you get what you pay for" deals -- not much to it, but a little fuel until you get to the airport for something more substantial.
Ian