All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4770 Plaza Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just what we needed"
We only needed a room prior to leaving DFW airport the following morning. We were greeted kindly, found a clean and comfortable room. No complaints. Would stay again
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Steph
Good times
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Danylo
"Sleep Inn DFW"
Nice hotel and friendly staff!! Free breakfast rooms were nice and clean.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Cipriano
"quick stay"
Was very close to the airport and easy to get to.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"I'll be back"
Great hotel, helpful staff... nice location
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
RAY
Great experience stay here frequently as i travel weekly for work. They always treat you right.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
It was fine.convenient to the airport and had a shuttle.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Close to interstate"
We were visiting in winter and were trying to find a place that had an inside pool for my daughter. The Sleep Inn was one of the few places near Dallas that had one. It had been recently remodeled; which is a good thing because I wouldn't have stayed there otherwise. Even with the remodel it still felt a little "sketchy" to me. They had friendly service though and the room was comfortable enough.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Brandy
"Stinky Bathroom"
The stank of sewage. I believe they need drive a snake down the shower drain to pull out all the build up residue, then pour some industrial bleach or liquid plummer down the drain of the shower, toilet and facial sink. It will get the funk out.!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Lady K
"recommend!"
Great for the price- shuttle to and from airport very convenient.
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Comfortable and close to the airport"
Made our overnight stay easy and convenient. Our reservation was all set and check in went quickly.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Good but..."
Everything about the hotel was good, but the indoor pool was very cold, so my kids did not get to swim. This did not go over well with them. Other than that, the food was good and well stocked, the rooms were clean and the service was good.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"great value"
great employees and very comfortable room
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Easy DFW access"
was easy access to DFW airport, able to leave vehicle at hotel for $5/day! And free shuttle, with reservation, to and from Airport!
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Jeannette
"Good and priced right"
Very nice, clean & economical. What a bargain vs other near-airport options!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"No Food"
The rooms were fine but I was picked up by a broken down torn seats bust that hand no suspension left, This bus is a complete embarrassment to ride in. I will say that the bus back to the airport was in fine condition. The biggest problem is there is no restaurants near by and the little lunch room was closed.. As for the menu to order in some restaurants had a minimum so you could not use them if you were alone. Tough for food
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
thomas
"Great service"
We stayed over night as we had an early morning flight the following morning. The hotel arranged for our 4:00. AM ride to the airport. Also, the hotel let us leave our car on their lot for 7 nights for only $35.00. Our return flight came in very late, and the hotel picked us up for the return to our car. Certianally will stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Bernard
"Smoke smell in the hallway with smoke-free rooms?"
The only 'complaint' I had was that the hall smelled like smoke. We had a smoke-free room, but rooms at the end of the hall allowed smoking. That shouldn't be.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Jill
"great"
The hotel was clean and easy to find. Staff was very friendly and helped us find some stores we needed to get to. Vending machines were bare though. Other than that this place was great
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Adriel
"Close to airport"
Staff was awesome, cooked us breakfast after 9. Love their shuttle service.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
missy
"Stop over in Dallas"
I stopped over on my way to visit my son in the Air Force several hours out of Dallas. Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff at the hotel was welcoming and accommodating. Worked out perfectly. The 24 hour shuttle to the airport was key in the mechanics of the plan as I got in at midnight and returned in the morning to pick up my rental car. It was very efficient.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Bill and Lou
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Nice hotel by the airport, very convenient, friendly staff, and very good service
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jimmy
"Wednesday before thanksgiving stay at DFW"
i was traveling out early the next day from DFW and needed a hotel close to the airport. The lobby was nice with a few large screen TVs showing the flight schedules. The receptionist was ok, not outgoing nor rude. The room was nice and clean but a bit loud as I heard not only the jet noise, which I expect but also car and truck traffic and people outside.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"loved it!"
The price was great and so was the service. Everyone was very friendly. Only downside is of course that you are right by the airport. But I'd you're a heavy sleeper like my husband and I it shouldn't be a problem.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"An excellent price for a relaxation stay"
I came for an interview for a job, and I was quite surprised on how the accommodations were. I was truly impressed for the price and what the room look like cleanliness, overall appearance. I would recommend this hotel highly
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Millard
"Good hotel for the budget minded"
Overall the hotel was nice and clean. Not a lot of frills, but the free breakfast was a nice added benefit. A very decent place to stay when you are on a budget.
2 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
Sandra
"An "Inn," so is small, but overall, very nice!"
Fair price ($68) for last minute weekend night booking, through hotels.com. The amenities were nice, especially the continental breakfast which included hot scrambled eggs, and bacon; items not often seen at a mid-level hotel continental breakfast,anymore. Hot tub, indoor pool, up-to-date furniture, pleasant service, and checkout not until noon. Clean and modern, albeit small rooms, but with all the expected accompaniments. Small workout room and fax/computer are available also. The location is rather desolate, but it is right near the airport, so that it explains it a little. It was in an area that seemed to be an industrial park of hotels, few trees, stores, etc. On the upside, once in the room, airplanes could not really be heard overhead, lot was well-lit, and hotel layout made you feel secure. Overall, it was a very good stay.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Walter
"A good night's sleep"
We are locals who live in the area. Needed a good night's to escape a remodeling project's dust and fumes. The front desk clerk was very nice, acted as though she was waiting for my arrival. Of note, there was a soda machine and an ice machine but no snack machine (out of order). Felt safe and did get a good night's sleep. Breakfast was fine - usual fare of waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs (scrambled & boiled), fruit, cereal, oatmeal, bagels/e. muffins, yogurt, etc. It is a little older hotel but has been maintained well & updated.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
JOY
"modern and comfortable"
Room was beautiful! Very courteous staff
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Every bit as good as the reviews told me it would"
The indoor pool was a little cold for our late October visit but that didn't stop my kid from swimming. The room was clean and updated and the breakfast was great!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
robert
"Great value and location"
Very nice hotel and great location near DFW. We will definately stay again!
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great!"
Have stayed here many times in the past and they have never disappointed. They have made improvements and I will be returning.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good for an overnight to fly out of DFW"
We stayed only the one night in order to fly out of DFW the next morning, so I can't say much about all the services. The room was comfortable and clean. Even though the hotel is right next to the airport, the room was quiet, and we had no trouble sleeping. My husband said the breakfast choices were sparse, but I didn't see them. Our only problem was that the shuttle for the airport was at least ten, maybe fifteen, minutes late the next morning.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Ginny L
"Great front desk service"
Great service from the front desk. I am sorry I didn't get her name. When the inter- hotel shuttle was late she printed our boarding passes to save time.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Good vlaue"
Comfortable bed, clean room, quiet
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"great"
stay was good and breakfast was great. probably the best I've had in a hotel. they went out of their way to get us to and from airport. and one way was around 2 am.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
martha
"Overnight"
Very good for overnight
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
carlos
"Sleep INN DFW North's a good choice"
While a lot of folks seem to give this location a less than average rating, I'd say it's one of the better hotels for the value. The staff is outstanding and for an older hotel, I think it's being managed and maintained very well. I'll definitely stay again if doing another trip with a lay-over in the DFW area. One item that will make me much happier is a potential positive outcome on the subject of an item left behind in the room accidentally. We over-nighted before leaving for South Korea the next morning. My wife left a coat and gloves in the closet in the room. Since I'm overseas, I'm having my daughter contact them to secure the item until we return from Korea next week. I hope to be able to pick up the items when transiting through DFW to home in New Mexico.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Darrell
"The air conditioner if OFF upon late arrival."
Arriving with the air OFF at 8pm... makes a long night trying to cool the room down.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Good job!"
We were in a group of about 25 and used 6 rooms for about two nights each. We had a good time. Maybe breakfast could be a little bit better but overall it is a good place to stay.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"A solid hotel, with great staff and great rooms."
I had a business trip in Irving for a week so I stayed here with my wife and newborn baby. The hotel staff was very accommodating and the room was very nice. The only negatives I can say was that the workout room had an elliptical, a bike, and a treadmill. The elliptical was the only thing that was working. The other thing was that the Internet was really slow and at times would go out for hours on end. Being that this was a business trip, this was extremely inconvenient. I would stay here again though, especially for the price.
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Ruben
"Last minute travels"
Really enjoyed my stay here. It's close to the airport but didn't have any problems getting restful sleep. Only problems was room phone didn't work and the stairway was extremely hot but overall really enjoy my stay. Staff very helpful when needed.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Crystal
Stayed in a king size non smoking room,well cleaned,sink got blocked with first use,no tub in bathroom and could not initiate sleep at night due to aero planes noise.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
khan
"Good hotel when travelling from DFW early mornings"
I stayed only 1 night. It is close to DFW to which they have a very reliable shuttle. Make sure you have a car to go out as there is nothing within walking distance. I ordered from an Italian restaurant who said 45 minutes for delivery. However my dinner was delivered within 20 minutes.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Mohamed
"Good choice"
Good when you are traveling
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Toni
"Close to airport and good room rate"
I stayed at the hotel so that I could catch an early flight. I checked in at 10pm, front desk was very nice. Room very clean, cool and comfortable. I wish that I had used their shuttle service, I had problems within airport because it was dark, construction and no sense of direction on my. I would definitely recommend this hotel for convenience and price.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Kay
"ok for a over nighter"
good bed, everything you would need was in the room...the bedding and bathroom was clean...but the carpet did not smell good or look clean..the room felt grundgy because of that.for the price and proximity to the airport it is fine for a over nighter.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"reliable and on time shuttle"
very good..close to aiirport
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not so nice"
Air was not working. Staff switched out units since yhrre were no other rooms.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great Rooms, horrible service. NOT SMOKER FRIENDLY"
I booked my stay for an personal event. Was in Dallas for grieving. Grandfather had passed. When I first arrived it was cool. Until I realized they weren't very smoker friendly. Only two areas outside for smoking with no comfort. Then once they see you smoking they'll try to add a charge that you smoked in the room. Be cautious. Otherwise the rooms and intercontinental breakfast was the better part of my stay. Very clean and up to date.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014