All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Clean
The only problem I had was with the hotel room card, it did not work twice, and i had to have it changed at the desk, this was a minor issue as the hotel staff was very nice, very accomodating. Good hotel for the price.
5 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"OK hotel for One night"
The pros: Clean, near the Airport yet didn't have a problem with noise. Free shuttle to Airport, even for our 5:45 am flight. Comfortable bed. The cons: Outdated. Small rooms. Tiny bath (shower only) that is VERY slippery. BUT if you are going to the Airport early the next day and need to just spend the night somewhere close.....I'd do it again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Janice.
"great value"
very comfortable room-easy access to airport and shuttle
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
keith
"Decent hotel but stinky room"
Good price for convenience to airport. Clean room and friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
De
"Where there's SMOKE there is usually FIRE!"
We arrived and checked in with no problems. I was not comfortable in the neighborhood we were in from the time we arrived. We ordered in and had food delivered to NOT leave the room and around 7 or 7:30 the smoke alarms went off. I opened our door and the hall was smokey towards the end of the hall. We grabbed our belongings without suitcases and ran to our vehicle where we met 2 firetrucks with fireman fully dressed. After about 2 hours everyone started walking back into the hotel with NO explanations. We have my 3 year old grandson and he and I wanted to speak with the fireman who explained it COULD have been a belt from an AC that was smoking and they turned it off. NO ONE APOLOGIZED OR GAVE ANY REASONING OR EVEN A DISCOUNT ON OUR ROOM. I questioned the manager the next morning at check and SHE DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. Communication must be a problem.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Denise
We spent one night and was pleased with every aspect of our stay. The room was clean, the staff was very helpful and kind, and the breakfast bar was tasty and sufficient. If we are ever in the area again, we will gladly stay at the Sleep Inn again.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Arrived late, left early. No complaints.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Hotel accommodations were great."
No problems with the facility or its staff. All were friendly; hotel was just a little hard to find if you aren't familiar with the area.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Kay
"Nice shower, no water pressure"
The only complaint was the terribly low water pressure.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Sleep Inn decor was very updated (pleasantly surprised), rooms were comfortable, and front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to airport and parking were very convenient. Parking fee was a bargain compared to other sites.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to DFW Airport"
I needed a place to stay close the the airport in order to catch 5;15 flight out, and this fit the bill! Inexpensive but very nice, clean, comfortable room. they even had a shuttle that got me to the airport on time!
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
briam
"Worst hotel in Texas."
I checked in for a three day weekend getaway. First two nights were okay but bathroom is small and shower door wouldn't close so water would leak onto the floor. On Sunday afternoon I was getting ready to take a shower after being in the sun all day. As soon as I was about to get into the shower, the shower door fell on my chest area. I was scared and hurt. Front desk clerk told me I would be compensated for my injury. Was moved to another room which nothing worked and we didn't find out until we had come back from dinner and shopping when we found out everything didn't work plus the fire alarm started ringing that batteries need to be replaced. We finally went down stairs and asked for another room. In the morning the front clerk was rude and when I asked about my compensation for my injury that I was told by the other clerk. She said since I had booked with hotels.com I couldn't get refunded by them. I would have to contact hotels.com. Hotels.com spoke with the manager of the hotel and he would not give me any refund. He didn't care if I got hurt or not. So I called corporate office and I got an offer for a one night refund only. I still haven't received the refund. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Worst hotel and they don't care if you get hurt on their property.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Angelica
"we enjoy our stay."
great facilities, comforting bed. would go back.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"dallas meeting"
one nite, quick reservation.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
It was great!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Very close to DFW"
This is a very good hotel if you have a very early flight from DFW. Even better we were able to leave our car there for a small daily feel. Shuttle to airport and then pick up at airport for delivery to our car was super. Room was quiet and clean.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Elsa
"This is a steal!"
All excellent!
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
sekou
"Overnight stay"
Stayed for a night to get rest before heading to Houston. It was a quiet room which is what I was looking for. Would stay there again if I come back. Easy to get to from airport
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Go-to hotel at DFW Airport."
This is our go-to hotel at DFW airport. It is right outside the north entrance/exit and easy to get to. The indoor pool is a plus for relaxing and letting the kids unwind. The staff has always been gracious and kind. The only downside is the plane noise but even that is a minimum.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Stinky Cigarette Hotel"
The whole hotel reeked of cigarette smoke, and the hotel staff was inattentive.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Better than good"
No problems, no disappointment, was adequate for quick overnight stay for early next day flight out from D/FW Airport.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
ernest
"Clean. Easy"
Nice clean easy. Needed more food at continental breakfast. A couple people came and wiped it out.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Tracie
it would be better if the hotel has a crib for 2 years old baby.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Lu
"one night stay"
nice and close to the airport without the noise
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Awesome"
Nice place. Staff is helpful and friendly. Obviously they deal with layovers a lot and are good at letting customers what to do and when.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Hotel best part of my delay in Dallas"
Stuck in Dallas overnight due to flight delay. They picked me up and took me back to airport next morning. The hotel was nice, people were friendly and breakfast good and included. Hotel stay was best part of my 30 hours stuck in DFW airport.
1 night trip May 25, 2015
"Close to DFW"
This hotel is very convenient to the DFW airport. The beds were comfortable, and we enjoyed the hot tub and pool.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"great place"
Great place
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
W. LYNDON
"Very convenient hotel"
Very convenient location and nice staff, comfortable beds, I loved the jacuzzi
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Miguel
"Good Value for the Price"
Shuttle was timely and convenient. Room was comfortable. It is an airport hotel - but a nice one!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Connie
"Great Stay!! Will definitely stay here again!!"
Very good value. Rooms were very clean, and the beds very comfortable. Continental breakfast was very good. The indoor pool was great!! Staff were very helpful and accommodating. We traveled with 4 small children and they placed us close to the pool which was very convenient. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Brenda
"Everything I expexted"
Great room, its close to Airport so you have the planes flying in and leaving, but with air conditioner on you really do not hear them. Shuttle to and from was on time with no delays. I was very happy with everything. Will stay there again. Thank You
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Brenda
"duck commander 2015"
very comfy and very clean perfect
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
greg
"Wouldn't stay there again"
The hotel was old and run down. It looked decent from the pictures online, but they were deceiving! Would never stay there again!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"nice but small"
Bed was really comfortable, the room a little small
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Janet
"Cheap hotel with dated conditions"
Very dated and attracts a lower class of people. There is free breakfast and airport shuttle. I would recommend capitalizing on airport shuttle because there is so much construction at dfw that we almost missed our flight trying to find parking.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"sad experience"
we stayed there for the pool which was supposed to be heated, but was barely warm. no towels were in the pool room and when we asked at 1030 we were informed that they open the pool at 1000 and that they will bring towels. the Jacuzzi tub was low on water and also cold. considering that we asked at 1030 for towels and received the response that they open the pool at 1000 makes no sense unless the expectation of the hotel is that if the pool is opened at 1000 don't expect it to be ready to use, and don't expect to enjoy the use due to cold water. it was a very disappointing stay since our child was looking forward to the pool. Additionally I called before I made reservations and inquired if the pool is open, next time I will have to ask what temperature the pool is since the understanding of having an open pool differs greatly between people. The pool was open for polar bears but not for human beings unless you are looking for hypothermia.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"cleanliness of the room"
Nice an clean they were very polite .
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Pretty Rooms but bathroom is small, no bathtub. Breakfast was good!
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
SONIA
"good deal"
it was great! Convenient location, good price
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"good but too cold of indoor pool"
Indoor pool was freezing
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Ok, but TV wasn't working. Did have flight schedules in the lobby.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"good airport hotel"
Lots of plane noise. Not surprising, but good to know. The a/c made loud rattling sounds, until we put a bag on top of it. We unscrewed one light bulb b/c it kept flashing. Beds were comfy, the room was clean and the pool with hot tub was fun for us and little man (3 yes old). Check out time was noon,but the keys stopped working about 1130, which was an annoyance. The desk guy redid the keys so they worked, but it was one more thing to deal with. Shuttle to airport was quick and convenient.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Rachael
"A pleasant stay"
It was a pleasant stay
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Neville
"Comfortable stay!"
very nice, all employees very nice and helpful.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
darrell
"A clean, functional budget option"
My husband and I were in town to visit family and stayed here for two days of our week long stay. There were good and bad about our stay. We arrived at 11pm and waited 40 minutes for the hotel shuttle, only to be told it would be delayed even further. So, our "free hotel shuttle" turned into a $35 taxi ride. Our room was very clean, which is something I always worry about with a budget hotel. Unfortunately, our shower did not drain and when you flushed the toilet it would run forever. Tip-bring ear plugs-the rooms are loud. One thing you should enjoy is the breakfast which includes both hot and cold items. Would I stay again? If the budget was tight-yes.
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Molly
"Great Staff!"
Please read the email I sent yesterday. The staff at this hotel helped multiple people who were trapped in Dallas, due in part to snow and part to ineptitude of American Airlines. We arrived tired, frustrated, wanting rest. The staff went out of their way to accommodate people, find toiletries, suggest restaurants with delivery. An excellent experience.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Mardi
"Want a great hotel without breaking the bank?"
The price was very good. Rooms very clean and we were very happy at this hotel. We would definitely use again
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Very accommodating . Very close to airport. Breakfast was fresh every morning . Would stay again
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
teaveling sales
"Friendly staff"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would surely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015