All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
3200 Boardwalk Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48108-1774, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Perfect Location"
Friendly staff - comfortable and clean room (shower has fantastic water pressure) - nice wine bar. Hotel is located conveniently off I-94 and is perfect for access to stadiums, downtown, shopping and restaurants.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
BB
"Really nice hotel"
I only stayed one night, the room was really nice, clean, and spacious. Bathroom was nice, fridge and microwave in room. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area for business.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
K
We spent very nice time in this hotel in Ann Arbor
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"NO SERVICE ONE DAY IN THE ROOM"
FOR SOME REASON OUR ROOM WAS NOT SERVICED ONE NIGHT OUT OF THREE. NO OFFER TO HELP OTHER THAN CLEAN TOWELS BUT DID GET AN APOLOGY WHEN CHECKED OUT.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Unfriendly/noisy"
Checking in the person was rude! At 1am a woman staying in another room went out into the hallway and yelled at the people making so much noise. She told them that she paid a lot of money to stay in this hotel and she would appreciate being able to get som sleep. People called the front desk and nothing was done about how loud the people were being. I guess that is what one gets when they stay in a college town.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"clean and updated"
nice clean room, easy access to interstate, close to shopping., nicest hotel in the area.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Nice locations"
The hotel is beautiful and clean, great location close to shopping, restaurant place. Room service and staff are really placent.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great Proximity to University of Michigan"
Stay here pretty much each year and it's my 'go to' every time work takes me out to Ann Arbor.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
very friendly staff and cooperative. We left our I-Pad at the lounge and the front desk called us twice from lost and found to return it, very satisfied.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Sheraton Ann Arbor"
NIce staff, good facilities, mattresses not firm--sagging in the middle, seem old.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Traveler
"Ask for a room away from the elevators"
Our room was adjacent to the elevators and it kept us awake.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
P
"Nice hotel, awesome beds and pillows."
Nice hotel overall. Would definitely use them again. Beds are amazing, place is very clean. Nice bar lounge area also. Afternoon staff were very friendly and helpful. Morning staff on March 14th, 2014 not so personable!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Superb!"
We needed a place to stay for a weekend workshop. We drove 5 hours before registering at the hotel. We were pleasantly surprised to find the staff so helpful, the room perfect for a good night's sleep, and the pool so clean. But what has us wanting to come back again the most is the delicious and reasonably-priced food served in the hotel. Whether it was breakfast, lunch, or dinner, there was always a great meal to choose that was also healthy for you! We never had to look for a place outside the hotel to eat. Great rooms and great food, isn't that all a traveler needs?
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Debbie
"Fantastic stay!"
I arrived a bit early, and the staff accommodated an early check in. They were very helpful, the facility was very clean, the indoor pool was fantastic, and unexpected :) After my last stay in the Ann Arbor area i was hesitant, but after staying here, i have no doubt where i will book our stay the next time we are in town!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Friendly hotel"
Called the hotel and told them i needed to be picked up at the Kensington Hotel at 1pm and as soon as i arrived, a driver was there waiting for me. Very nice gentleman. Shortly after I arrived I ate at their restaurant and the waitress was very friendly as well. After settling in I asked the hotel driver to take me to the mall and pick me up. The shuttle service was free and all their staff were very nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to Ann Arbor.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
daisy
"Comfortable and close to mall, far from downtown"
Very clean rooms and comfortable bed. Location is not ideal if you want to spend lots of time in downtown Ann Arbor, but it is close to the highway and the mall. Good hotel for a decent price, only issue is location.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Nice hotel ... horrible front desk service"
I love the hotel. Everyone was nice and helpful except when I had to call down the the front desk. Checking in was great but calling down they were so rude and didnt want to answer questions.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
"Will stay again!"
Stayed in a club room - loved it!!! Enjoyed the club lounge. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Very excellent staff. Thank you for a great stay.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to university of michigan"
Comfy room didn't use restaurant or any other part of hotel
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
m
"Just fine!"
My husband and I were recruiting at UM. Our 2 and 4 year old kiddos spent the time we were on campus prowling the hallways, enjoying bananas from the club lounge, and splashing in the pool. Staff were helpful when we needed something, bed was comfy, everything was clean, but typical Sheraton fare.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel. Quiet comfortable rooms. Good location"
Stayed 2 nights . Will return. Close to campus. Convenient close to mall, restaurants, and UM.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
jw
"I will never do business with this hotel again."
The staff were rude, uncaring and unpleasant. The reservation staff was rude and inflexible. The front desk staff was rude and inflexible. The cost is way overpriced.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Peggy
"Not what I expected from the Sheraton"
In short, I had to switch rooms because the first one didn't have hot water coming from the faucet. After telling me they'd send someone to fix it, I came back and it was still not working. My room was extra noisy from my neighbors and everyone that walked the hallways. Speaking of the hallways and elevators, stayed filthy. Every time I came and left, it just got worse. No one ever vacuumed. They moved me to another room on my 2nd night, right beneath the club on the 6th floor, even more noise. The refrigerator was nasty, the walls were dirty, the shower curtain not attached properly. Then, on my last day when I went to check out, there were 2 housekeepers in the hall spraying air freshener with spray bottles and aerosols to mask the terrible odor in the halls that came from the carpet. So, they decided to mask the odor rather than to clean the source. Wow, I expected so much more from Sheraton. They had commercials on the TV speaking about all the money invested to make a better place to stay. This was a poor example. I will never stay at a Sheraton again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Good service. We were not particularly fond of the restaurant menu.Not exactly our cup of tea, so to speak, but service was fine. Bartender, Jana,particularly delightful.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Janet
"Convenient and Comfortable Stay"
My partner and I celebrated an anniversary in Ann Arbor this year. The Sheraton recognized our anniversary by putting a bottle of champaign and strawberries in the fridge of our room. Such quality customer service! Moreover, our room was large, clean and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating. I recommend staying at this Sheraton for a reliable, comfortable and convenient stay.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Lauren
"Service"
The service and accommodations were wonderful
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Jenna
We were in town visiting family for Thanksgiving. There were many Ohio State FAns staying at the hotel and U of M fans due to a big game. We had breakfast 3 days in the hotel and the staff were much more attentive to the loud obnoxious tables than to us.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
The Club Level rooms are very well worth it with access to the Club Lounge
Response by Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks you for staying with us and selecting our Club at Sheraton. We're delighted to hear that the accommodations exceeded your expectations and look forward to serving you again soon. Please call on me any time I can be of service. Warm regards, Steve-
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2013
"Nice stay!"
In town from Chicago for our nephew's wedding. Very nice, clean, and, and comfortable. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
C.P.
"Switch Move"
After having booked and paid for a room the day prior to reservation Sheraton called and said they were full and had to move us to a hotel across the street. This hotel was a lesser quality with no restaurant, bar, or indoor pool.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Shannon
"Good quality restaurant food"
The staff is pleasant especially the restaurant waite staff. The restaurant food is fresh and wll prepared. The rooms are clean and modern as is the lobby.
Response by Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Dear verified traveller, Thanks for your business and taking the time to comment on your experience. Glad your expectations were exceeded in the hotel, restaurant and our service staff. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of service in the meantime. Hospitably, Steve-
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Overnight stay for Michigan Football game!"
Very nice hotel with excellent food and comfy beds and clean rooms.
Response by Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Dear Steve, Thanks so much for your business and kind words - hope to serve you again soon! Warm regards and GO BLUE! Steve-
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"THE place to stay in Ann Arbor"
One of the cleanest,quietest, most comfortable hotels I've ever stayed in! Great in-house restaurant. The staff was exemplary and the room was not only immaculate, but the bathroom appeared to be brand new. Parking near the room was a piece of cake. The athletic facilities were first rate. 5 stars isn't enough praise for this property!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
rich
"Excellent hotel. Comfortable beds."
My only complaint is that coffee is not available in the lobby except at the restaurant for a $3.00 charge.
Response by Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Dear Joe, Thanks very much for the business and kind words - glad you enjoyed the experience overall. I appreciate your concern over charging for lobby coffee - we do provide Starbucks in our rooms complimentary for all our guests. We hope to serve you again soon - if I may be of service in the meantime, please let me know. Warm regards, Steve-
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
joe
"Nice hotel, close to the University"
Clean room, nice gym, friendly staff, would stay again if visiting Ann Arbor.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The bed was extremely comfortable and the location was convenient
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Orientation week at University of Michigan"
The location was very inconvenient!!! Hotel advertises free shuttle to the University of Michigan, so we thought, great. But once we were actually there, we realized how big mistake that was. It was always like asking for a huge favor, and staff were very reluctant to drive us. Morning shuttle was less of a problem than the evening pick up. When we are done with the orientation, we would call the hotel, and they would put you on hold forever, and make you wait at least 30 minutes for the shuttle. On the move-in day, they dropped us off at the edge of the campus with 4 large suitcases, saying that they need to rush back. Since my daughter had an event to attend, I had to pull 4 large suitcases across the central campus all by myself! That was HORRIBLE! Don't beleive their "FREE SHUTTLE" advertisement! It's just a trick to get you to the hotel, and the service doesn't meet your expectations.
3 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Otgo
"My Sheraton stay"
The facility was very satisfactory. My only suggestion relates to going green. Please provide more towel racks.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Weekend visit"
Nice and clean hotel, conveniently located (easy access, close to mall and restaurants), and worth the price.
Response by Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Dear MR, Thanks very much for your business and kind words regarding your recent experience - both are appreciated immensely! We hope to serve you again soon. If I may be of service in the meantime, please let me know. Warm regards, Steve Smyka
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
MR
"pv nmeet - aau"
very comfortable as long drive on road
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
cmj
"Convenient Location to University"
We were looking at the University of Michigan for Graduate studies, and this Sheraton was so close and convenient. It was refreshing to be able to swim and have a nice restaurant right within the facility. The beds were so comfy, and the bathroom was sparkling clean! Wonderful!
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Betsy
"College Tour to University of Michigan, Ann Arbor"
I booked 3 rooms, 2 with king size bed and 1 room with double bed. All of us are happy with the room. Their beds and pillows are very comfortable, better than some 4 stars hotel we stayed. We will definitely stay at this hotel again. One complaint is, they need to change and check their spa water more often. The water smells!
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Stan
"Close to Mall shopping, downtown Ann Arbor, UMich"
It was good but the usual cheap air conditioners they use are horrible. They are loud and don't hold a constant temperature. But, you know that already. The plain wood doors on all the rooms make the place look cheap and the one in the bathroom was falling off the hinge and would not close.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Great spot"
We stayed here during the Ann Arbor Art Fair. Easy to get to and just minutes from downtown. Great room and boy, were the beds ever comfy!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Joyce
"Very good place for U of Michigan visitors"
A smaller Sheraton, but with the services you'd expect from a larger one: helpful staff (front desk, breakfast lady, and especially the shuttle driver, who took us to campus and proved a good ,unofficial tour guide). Pleasant location, yet very near the interstate: could make a quick getaway after football games without getting stuck in the town traffic, if you use their shuttle. Room and bath were comfortable and attractive.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Overall great experience. Very clean rooms and friendly staff
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Andy
"Excellent stay"
Nice hotel, conveniently located off thehighway and an easy drive to downtown Ann Arbor. Room was clean, spacious, and had a very comfortable bed. I would recommend.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2013
Dea
A very good, quiet stay in Ann Arbor. Nice friendly staff!
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Greg
"Convenient to Michigan International Speedway"
Was concerned when my daughter checked in and even though the room was in her name, the requirement of a additional deposit was concerning. She was asked to make a deposit of $200.00 to a credit card even though the room was already paid for. That was the first offer..then they were told that a $50.00 cash hold would be possible ...then $20.00...they almost left...I arrived about an hour later and I had no mention of $200.00...just a $20.00 fee if there was possible additional charges such as maybe phone use or movies etc....
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"Easy for Businesss"
Stayed one night and it was great, only complaint I had was trying to find the elevators (poorly marked)! Once I figured that out, good to go.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013