All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America
125 Raritan Center Pkwy, Edison, NJ, 08837, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Day trip into midtown NY NY"
Good location after a day or night in Manhattan and your are continuing south in the morning.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Rohan and Erin stay"
Stay was great just wish I could of took breakfast up stairs. Smiles
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Rohan
"Nice quiet hotel"
It was a smooth experience, not bad from the start or when I checked out. The staff was friendly and helpful. Would difinetly stay here again
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
mrrose
"Does not live up to the name disappointed"
This was a new years ever stay for me and my fiancé the hotel was really nice in a great location. The room had a weird odor we couldn't explain it was really small both in size and height as it were designed for little people. Finally the room was cold and we couldn't get the heat up even though the thermostat was set to high heat. Finally their were stains on our linen. My room was on the 5th floor and had a really good view of the front of the building which was the only good thing about my stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"A good place to stay"
There was an issue where they couldn't find my reservation and they were great at handling it! Staff was friendly and it wasn't their fault in the end. They gave us free breakfast for our trouble. The food in the restaurant was good. This hotel is about 45 minute drive into the city. The hotel is very clean and looks great. The only issue I had was the ned was a little too hard for me. Again staff were friendly and great!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Brandi
"excellent"
great
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
trevor
"a great place to stay"
Everyone was very nice and hospitable.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Tina
"Good hotel for families, staff are excellent"
Excellent courtesy as we arrived from a six hour drive trip to finally to check in hotel we just choose on internet and never been there, our reservation did not include breakfast and the front desk staff issued us vouchers as a courtesy.....wooo really saved me a lot to a family of 7...... Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sona were so clean and even were opened for two hours latter then normally do when I requested and explained that we are at this hotel with my kids specially for those facilities and kids want to play. Thank you Christopher for all your efforts to make my family have an excellent holiday. Happy new year. Thank you Sheraton for choosing the right staff.....
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Luma
"Enjoyed my stay"
The room was at a great price the hotel is self was very clean and looked very nice.. Was extremely happy.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very Good"
The stay was absolutely great. The staff was wonderful. My visit had more pros than cons which was amazing. Although what I didn't like was that I didn't have the option for a late check out. Also they didn't have complimentary breakfast. Breakfast was $16.00 which I believe should have been included. But overall I enjoyed my stay there.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Jasmine
"very nice place"
Great
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Stayed for the holidays to be near family. Breakfast served at restaurant was not good and should be improved on to keep with the Sheraton name. Bathroom shower was not working properly. But for the purpose of the stay it was a good choice. Staff very friendly and I will stay there again if in New Jersey. Plenty of great restaurants nearby.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
E
"Good stay"
Hotel is a little out of the way but close enough to everything that you would need. Came for the holidays and it was perfect.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"great room"
hotel was amazing .. got a 12th floor room.. clean and beautiful view .. the king bed was great
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"great hotel"
good and clean, good customer service, all in all great. Wireless internet was not working, tv was not HD or channels were not HD and were not clear. If it was not for those two minor things I would give it 5 stars.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
"Very nice hotel near high way."
I love it , nice, clean . Breakfast not free but pretty good. Parking available . Only thing the wifi should be free in rooms . Price of the room is very convenient comparing tonwhat you gonna have from comfor and friendly stuff
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Not as good as thought"
Can clearly hear neighbor's noise. Room service was unavailable when called for extra towels.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
I stayed with my family for one night. The hotel was very nice, our room was nice and clean, comfortable beds. The only thing we didn't like was the fact that there was no Free Wi-Fi. Also the water bottles they provide in the room are NOT FREE.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Lost Out"
Unfortunetly I was unable to stay at the Edison Sheraton Edison Hotel because the project I was on ended suddenly and I was transferred to a project in another part of the country. Since I had booked a non-refundable room for two seperated three night stays I lost out on over $400. Needless to say I will not be making that mistake again. Regardless of the price Iwill not book a non-refundable room ever again. Because you can never know what might happen.
3 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
Patrick
"Horrendous trip , great hotel."
Traveled up on Christmas Eve from Dover, De. The weather was lousy, driving was hard with heavy rain and splash up from the road. Very tense. Arrived at the hotel in Edison, NJ and was greeted by the desk staff. They asked how our trip was. After hearing our explanation, they took pity and upgraded us to the 12th floor away from all elevator noise and the same floor where they have snacks and breakfast. This was very calming. Great room but more important great service.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Perfect location comfortable stay"
Very happy with our stay
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great trip"
Excellent service and fantastic room
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
cheryl
"Sous Chef"
The guy was very unique, friendly, kind and made one of the best steaks I have had in a very long time. Highly recommend his cooking to everyone.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Sheets was not clean.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Glenn
"Comfortable and Relaxing"
This was a clean, and large room.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Howard
"Great stay but breakfast is not included."
Overall it was a great stay. Note the breakfast is not included in your room stay. Breakfast extra $16.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
amit
"Enjoyed my stay"
I stay in this area frequently and chose Sheraton because I got a special price that made it worth switching from where I usually stay (Hilron Garden In.) Over all the hotel was nice plenty of amenities. However, the rooms were fairly small. I like having a romy desk andnditting ares, but you should put in a buigger desk and get rid of the love seat. My onlu other company, there is no room thermostat. Temp is controlled by the wall AC unit. This makes it sifficuklt to get the room to your desired temp. Just my opinions, I enjoyed my stay and Sheriton is my solid 2nd choice if the Hilton is full.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great location to my client."
The staff went out of their way every day. Always smiling. Excellent experience.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Sleepless in Edison"
I had a 3 night stay for work. First night, bed was great but heating unit didn't work(Dec.) and the previous guest's massive bottle of lotion was left behind the TV and I can't help but question the cleanliness. I was then given a drink ticket and moved to a different, better room. This was the same room on a different floor, CLUB level. The bed bordered on uncomfortable but there were no lotion bottles or other signs of filth so I decided to stay. Second night: a company AFTER-party took place in the hall, outside my room, til 4am with party goers occasionally mistaking my door for place to fall down. Housekeeping made sure I continued to be sleep deprived. It felt like they were hanging out, just outside my door for hours... yelling back and forth! I have no doubt there was a big mess following what seemed to be an EPIC after party but was it really necessary to yell all morning? There is also an option to decline housekeeping (keeping it Green baby!) that will earn you $5/night stayed voucher to be used in the hotel(Starbucks, snacks store...) as it turns out, that is only for guests that managed to sleep during their stay. I was told upon check out that 'we no longer give vouchers for that'. Oddly, my colleagues were at a table behind me talking about these vouchers they got for "going Green". Needless to say, the remaining 5 nights for this trip were spend elsewhere.
3 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"great hotel"
Great hotel and price!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
christopher
"A Great Stay!"
I had to stay in Central New Jersey for three days and got an excellent rate with the Sheraton. The front desk was courteous and professional. I stayed on the 11 floor in one of the executive suites and was thoroughly comfortable. The rooms were very clean and contemporary. I would definitely recommend this particular hotel to any associate, family member or friend.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Howard
Not perfect but good enough
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Hanan
Great hotel for a quick stay. Comfortable rooms. Nice gym/pool area and good breakfast buffet (but a bit pricey- $15.99). Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
DJ
For a business trip
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Great Price"
The front desk staff was pleasant and ultra-professional. The check-in and check-out process was fast and seamless. The room was clean, comfortable, and had a modern, avant-garde flair to it. Everything was great, including the price! Nothing negative to say; only good things.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Pleasant weekend getaway ;)"
The room was nice, king bed was very comfortable. The staff was excellent, extremely pleasant when we checked in. We were hoping to enjoy the hot tub by the pool, but even at 9:oo pm there were a bunch of young kids jumping in and out of it, so no pool or hot tub for us. There were vending machines on every floor, but almost none of them worked, either not stocked or not plugged in, if you wanted a soda you needed to go down to the lobby.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Pleasant and uneventful, great stay"
greeted in a friendly manner with a relatively quick check in process. I asked for a room away from the elevators and after a few clicks, was moved to a suitable room without being made to feel this was a major ask. Room was clean and bed was sparkling white and spotless. They do not hide dirt behind dark colors. Experienced difficulty printing at the business center and had to wait about 15 minutes for a staff member to attempt to help. Printer was down for the count so I was offered to use the front desk computer and printer. Satisfied my printing needs. Overall great saty and would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Junita
"Stay Here!"
A wonderful comfortable, clean, modern hotel. The price per night was so good too!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Visiting Brooklyn Bethel"
The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly. The only complaint is poor water pressure.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Ayanna
"Right off the exit."
Easy access to highways. Quick check in and out. I found pleat of parking.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Jordan
"Hot tub disaster"
I didn't care for this stay in particular for the condition of the hot tub; the water was cold. In addition the bathroom door was extremely difficult to open; it stuck.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Janice
"Great Hotel would return again"
Stayed from a Saturday Night too a Sunday Night, was initially suppose too stay a Friday night too Monday morning but due too schedule conflict I was unable too. The bed in the room was Beyond Comfortable, staff was friendly, & the Shuttle Driver named Dave was without questionable doubt 1 of the Coolest, Most Respectful, Nicest Most Down Too Earth Guy's you would ever wanna meet. He was a complete Gentleman & a Professional he definitely made the stay there even better even if it was only for a day. I would definitely stay there again & would also recommend it too others.
Wings
"Everything was great, but no free Wifi"
Great stay other than WiFi that wasn't free.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
Pretty disappointed being that other Sheraton's seem to be maintained better than this location. I wasn't offered a cookie at check in, even though I'm a rewards member. It takes forever to be acknowledged at the restaurant to get seated. There's only 1 outside restaurant within walking distance in this neighborhood. The elevator buttons are faulty and don't stay on when depressed. I notified the front desk of this matter and it didn't get addressed all week. The worst part of my stay was when I asked the front desk manager to call me a cab, and he insisted on calling me a car service instead, giving me a "flat rate" to the airport. When I finally get my tab at the airport, the driver hit me with a higher fare, plus a surcharge for using credit cards and told me the hotel gets a referral fee. My car service cost me $30 more than a comparable cab ride.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
Hotel was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Amenities like sauna and indoor pool as clean and well taken car of.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Location was very convenient."
Stay was comfortable.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Hide away"
It was ok. TV did not work (movie) check in need to be 1:30 or check out later
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
marquita
"Very clean Great place to stay !"
First time we stay here and would come back for a few more days.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014