All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here125 Raritan Center Pkwy, Edison, NJ, 08837, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great stay but breakfast is not included."
Overall it was a great stay. Note the breakfast is not included in your room stay. Breakfast extra $16.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
amit
"Enjoyed my stay"
I stay in this area frequently and chose Sheraton because I got a special price that made it worth switching from where I usually stay (Hilron Garden In.) Over all the hotel was nice plenty of amenities. However, the rooms were fairly small. I like having a romy desk andnditting ares, but you should put in a buigger desk and get rid of the love seat. My onlu other company, there is no room thermostat. Temp is controlled by the wall AC unit. This makes it sifficuklt to get the room to your desired temp. Just my opinions, I enjoyed my stay and Sheriton is my solid 2nd choice if the Hilton is full.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great location to my client."
The staff went out of their way every day. Always smiling. Excellent experience.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Sleepless in Edison"
I had a 3 night stay for work. First night, bed was great but heating unit didn't work(Dec.) and the previous guest's massive bottle of lotion was left behind the TV and I can't help but question the cleanliness. I was then given a drink ticket and moved to a different, better room. This was the same room on a different floor, CLUB level. The bed bordered on uncomfortable but there were no lotion bottles or other signs of filth so I decided to stay. Second night: a company AFTER-party took place in the hall, outside my room, til 4am with party goers occasionally mistaking my door for place to fall down. Housekeeping made sure I continued to be sleep deprived. It felt like they were hanging out, just outside my door for hours... yelling back and forth! I have no doubt there was a big mess following what seemed to be an EPIC after party but was it really necessary to yell all morning? There is also an option to decline housekeeping (keeping it Green baby!) that will earn you $5/night stayed voucher to be used in the hotel(Starbucks, snacks store...) as it turns out, that is only for guests that managed to sleep during their stay. I was told upon check out that 'we no longer give vouchers for that'. Oddly, my colleagues were at a table behind me talking about these vouchers they got for "going Green". Needless to say, the remaining 5 nights for this trip were spend elsewhere.
3 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"great hotel"
Great hotel and price!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
christopher
"A Great Stay!"
I had to stay in Central New Jersey for three days and got an excellent rate with the Sheraton. The front desk was courteous and professional. I stayed on the 11 floor in one of the executive suites and was thoroughly comfortable. The rooms were very clean and contemporary. I would definitely recommend this particular hotel to any associate, family member or friend.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Howard
Not perfect but good enough
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Hanan
Great hotel for a quick stay. Comfortable rooms. Nice gym/pool area and good breakfast buffet (but a bit pricey- $15.99). Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
DJ
For a business trip
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Great Price"
The front desk staff was pleasant and ultra-professional. The check-in and check-out process was fast and seamless. The room was clean, comfortable, and had a modern, avant-garde flair to it. Everything was great, including the price! Nothing negative to say; only good things.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Pleasant weekend getaway ;)"
The room was nice, king bed was very comfortable. The staff was excellent, extremely pleasant when we checked in. We were hoping to enjoy the hot tub by the pool, but even at 9:oo pm there were a bunch of young kids jumping in and out of it, so no pool or hot tub for us. There were vending machines on every floor, but almost none of them worked, either not stocked or not plugged in, if you wanted a soda you needed to go down to the lobby.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Pleasant and uneventful, great stay"
greeted in a friendly manner with a relatively quick check in process. I asked for a room away from the elevators and after a few clicks, was moved to a suitable room without being made to feel this was a major ask. Room was clean and bed was sparkling white and spotless. They do not hide dirt behind dark colors. Experienced difficulty printing at the business center and had to wait about 15 minutes for a staff member to attempt to help. Printer was down for the count so I was offered to use the front desk computer and printer. Satisfied my printing needs. Overall great saty and would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Junita
"Stay Here!"
A wonderful comfortable, clean, modern hotel. The price per night was so good too!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Visiting Brooklyn Bethel"
The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly. The only complaint is poor water pressure.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Ayanna
"Right off the exit."
Easy access to highways. Quick check in and out. I found pleat of parking.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Jordan
"Hot tub disaster"
I didn't care for this stay in particular for the condition of the hot tub; the water was cold. In addition the bathroom door was extremely difficult to open; it stuck.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Janice
"Great Hotel would return again"
Stayed from a Saturday Night too a Sunday Night, was initially suppose too stay a Friday night too Monday morning but due too schedule conflict I was unable too. The bed in the room was Beyond Comfortable, staff was friendly, & the Shuttle Driver named Dave was without questionable doubt 1 of the Coolest, Most Respectful, Nicest Most Down Too Earth Guy's you would ever wanna meet. He was a complete Gentleman & a Professional he definitely made the stay there even better even if it was only for a day. I would definitely stay there again & would also recommend it too others.
Wings
"Everything was great, but no free Wifi"
Great stay other than WiFi that wasn't free.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
Pretty disappointed being that other Sheraton's seem to be maintained better than this location. I wasn't offered a cookie at check in, even though I'm a rewards member. It takes forever to be acknowledged at the restaurant to get seated. There's only 1 outside restaurant within walking distance in this neighborhood. The elevator buttons are faulty and don't stay on when depressed. I notified the front desk of this matter and it didn't get addressed all week. The worst part of my stay was when I asked the front desk manager to call me a cab, and he insisted on calling me a car service instead, giving me a "flat rate" to the airport. When I finally get my tab at the airport, the driver hit me with a higher fare, plus a surcharge for using credit cards and told me the hotel gets a referral fee. My car service cost me $30 more than a comparable cab ride.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
Hotel was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Amenities like sauna and indoor pool as clean and well taken car of.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Location was very convenient."
Stay was comfortable.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Hide away"
It was ok. TV did not work (movie) check in need to be 1:30 or check out later
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
marquita
"Very clean Great place to stay !"
First time we stay here and would come back for a few more days.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Judy
"Worth the money"
Good value, clean place. The bed wasn't the most comfortable, but not the worst either. Friendly staff, good breakfast on Sunday AND a Starbucks in the hotel for you addicts, which is a plus even though it's not actually the hotel.The furniture was a little on the old side but the TV was brand new, big granite vanity in the bathroom. My "neighborhood" rating is bogus bc I didn't see it but can't submit review without it. Worth the money, I was satisfied.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Excellent Stay!"
My family, our dog and I needed a hotel to rest over night and this hotel was not only able to accommodate us and the pup la st minute but the stay was relaxing and restful. I recommend this hotel over and over. The area is safe and secluded. The maintenance in and outside the hotel is well kept. There is a lot of parking space also.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
The hotel is good and in a convenient location. However, there was no free wifi .
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Very nice surprise!"
While looking for a last minute hotel in the Newark area, i found this hotel at a steal of a price and since I happened to get it so cheap, was expecting to "get what I paid for". I found the check in staff to the hotels "A" team as they were friendly, funny, very helpful, intelligent and one the reasons that I will choose Sheraton hotels again. They recommended the hotel restaurant after I explained my recent rash of bad restaurants and my food wishes for the evening. Such a treat to be pleasantly surprised by the flavors, quality and preparation of the food. A+
Coley
"Great place"
Great room clean comfortable Only problem no microwave no fridge in the room. Room was right by elevator a little annoying when tried to sleep
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice Hotel with no breakfast & paid internet"
Our stay was good except breakfast is not included and you have to pay for internet....I am surprised to see this with brand like Sheraton..
YoYoYo
"Restaurant"
The food was very good, the staff at front office and restaurant are smiley ,taken care .
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Navaneethakumar
Big clean rooms and quiet
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
I WAS NOT AT ALL PLEASED WITH THE ARRANGEMENTS AND ATTITUDE OF THE MANAGER. THERE WAS NO PATIENCE EXERCISED AND EVERYTHING HAD A SPECIAL CHARGE. TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, THERE WAS A WEDDING RECEPTION AND IT INCLUDED FIGHTS AND THE POLICE WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GO TO SLEEP! THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH SHERATON OVER THE YEARS.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
AMANDA
Affordable, nice hotel,short distance to NYC....Nice pool and fitness area....
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
jack
"pay for extras"
you'll have to pay 10 bucks for wifi. you'll have to pay for breakfast. i didn't stay long enough to see what other costs there were. i guess if you don't care about costs, then it's at least clean.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"16$ for breakfast each are you for real"
ask for double bed and got a king.hotel it self was nice. only real issue was at breakfast the staff person on hand did not speak very good english and what i thought he said was 5.99 for breakfast turned out to be 15.99 each for breakfast .the most i have ever paid in my life and it was a self serve.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
tim
"Very good"
Very nice and clean hotel, very polite and caring staff. Good breakfast. Ask for a room away from the elevators, due to the noise.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Trine
Very good experience. Clean and welcoming. Good location and ample parking space.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Troy
"Horrible"
I did not enjoy my stay at all. The remote control wasn't working properly. There was only one washcloth in the room. The ice bucket had no plastic to sit inside of it as well as no ice grabber. Windows were filthy. I would never stay there again. And the toilet didn't flush properly.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Q
"Decent hotel"
Very accommodating staff, friendly atmosphere. Pool was small and crowded. Near a bunch of restaurants and stores.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Jeanine
"awesome desk clerk"
well I kept getting lost,finally I was so tired I called the hotel.the desk clerk was very helpful,i had to call back and ask them to call a taxi to the location I was at.He did that and gave my phone # to the taxi company.They in turn called me and stayed on the phone with me until I made it to the hotel.I am very thankful for your curtious desk clerk who trie to keep me calm,he was super.thank you .and the room was great,except for the pipes in the bathroom being exposed,thought they could have been covered up by a fake cabinet or something.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
J
"STAYED AT BETTER SHERATONS"
The room was clean and comfortable. What i didn't like is that they where out off robes, had no toothbrushes and when i called for those items, they never called back. I had to go directly to them to find out if they did have them or not. Not impressed!, I've stayed in better Shertons,I would rate my experience a 2 out of 5.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Kari
"Perfect Overnight Stay!"
Stayed at a really dingy place down the street for 1 night - couldn't stay another so found this Sheraton on Hotels.com for a great rate and booked immediately. Stayed on the 'Club' floor and had a perfect, free, breakfast just down the hall!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Fine but for the couple next door"
Clean, good location. Only problem was noisy neighbors late in the evening and morning. Good price, thought there was breakfast included but I guess I was wrong
1 night trip May 16, 2014
E
"Will return..."
I really enjoyed my stay nice people and great room I can't ask for more.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Chaenelle
"GREAT"
This place is top notch for the area. I took my time reviewing other places in the area and after doing some research nothing compared for the price on a Friday night. Somehow I ended up on the Sheraton club level which is not usually the case when u book through a website at a discounted rate but I was more than pleased. The HUGE TV had audio but no picture at first but a quick call to the desk had a maintenance guy up in no time at all and it took him a few seconds to fix. The bartender Nadia was also exceptional and quick to recommend places to go and things to do. I want to thank every staff member who I came in contact with during my stay for their hospitality. I have already recommended this hotel to a couple friends and family.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
The Sheraton hotel was most definitely spectacular. However, hotels.com I was very I pleased with. When we arrived at the hotel out reservation was never even in. The hotel was booked and the manager was not aware of the reservation because they were completely booked. So hotels.com booked a room for us that was never available. We were embarrassed and had to wait quite some time but luckily the manager for Sheraton was very professional and helped us out and made sure we had a room ad great stay.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
"maggie's review"
I have stayed at this hotel before and have also enjoyed my stay. The only complaint I had was that I specifically requested 2 beds not a King sized bed. Since I booked in advance I would have appreciated knowing this ahead of time- -and not the when I'm checking in
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
margaret Rivera
it was good
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"comfortable but no free wifi"
You have to pay about $10 to get wifi access in the room. It's a really bad experience.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014