All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
1241 W. Mockingbird, Dallas, TX, 75247, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Should be closed down"
worst hotel I have ever stayed in! Steer clear of this place.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
We apologize for the disappointments you experienced during your stay in regards to the condition of our hotel. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of our hotel, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. We appreciate the time and effort you spared for posting this review about your stay with us.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
bryan
"Horrible"
Won't come back. The bed was very uncomfortable and we got a non smoking room but we could smell all the cigarrets.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking the time to express your observations regarding your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is important to us as it's a guide for us to better serve our clients. However, it was certainly disappointing to learn of our failure to meet your expectations in many areas, and I wish to offer my sincerest regrets for your dissatisfaction. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to regain your confidence in the Park Inn by Radisson.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Park Inn"
The overall stay was just ok my keep kept deactivating itself so i had to go down and get my keep activated eveytime i left the room. The breakfast was horrible they didnt have enough towels to supply there guests
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Ok"
The room was not in very good condition, it wasn't very clean. The front desk people were very nice!
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thank you for the kind words towards our staff. We apologize on behalf of our team for the number of miss steps during your stay. I can assure you that we review these comments with our team to improve our service often and do our best to fill in the gaps along the way. We do hope that you will consider staying with us again if you have the opportunity to return to Dallas.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Avoid"
The lobby had paint peeling off ceiling and walls. The carpet in the room had a lot of stains and needed cleaning. The towel rack was hanging off the wall. There was large hole in the bedroom wall. Stayed there a year ago and it was not this bad. Won't stay again.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us. We also appreciate you drawing attention to areas where we can improve customer experience. Without this valuable feedback, both positive and constructive, we wouldn’t be able to constantly revise and raise our standard of service. Regards, The Park Inn Team.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
sheri
"terrible experience"
The hotel is dirty from the parking lot to the room. The atmosphere feels unsafe. The elavator smells of urine. The pool didnt even have water in it. Bad experience overall.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thanks for staying with us and thanks for sharing your experience. Your comments in regards to housekeeping, room condition, and safety have all been noted. We appreciate you helping us identify ways in which we can make your next stay with us better - and we hope we get to do just that. Regards, The Park Inn Team.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Filthy, smelly, run down hotel!"
The hallway smelled like smoke and mold. The carpet was filthy and stained and old. The sleep number beds were nonfunctioning and one was completely deflated. I asked to move rooms and they did not update my room move to the night staff so when I checked in for the second evening I almost didn't get a new room. The shower knob was extremely difficult to use. The furniture did not match and looked old and abused. This was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
We are very disappointed to hear that you found your stay to be unsatisfactory. Our goal is to make sure every part of your stay is a wonderful experience and we would like to apologize for not providing that to you. We understand how important it is to be comfortable while away from home. We can assure you you’re your comments will be shared with the necessary associates, specifically at the Front Desk and with Housekeeping. Once again, We offer our sincerest apology.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Stay in Dallas"
Well, all and all it was a wonderful experience. The staff was both curtious and efficient.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Celeste
"Late arrival...early flight"
Located close to Love Field...shuttle service nice. Great to stay for an early, early flight. Don't know about neighborhood.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"The Worst"
If I could add the pictures I took, that would tell the ENTIRE store
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
keith
"Park Inn Stay"
The stay was okay. Overall the hotel was clean but the carpet needs to be replaced in the hallways. The ice machine was located on a different floor. Also, the room amenities were outdated or not operating properly.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Crystal
"Adequate"
Ok for a quick overnighter flying in and out of Love Field. Hallways were rundown and gave the hotel a very tired look and feel.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
STEPHEN
"overnight stay"
it was good for overnight to catch an early flight the next morning.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Please accept my sincere apologies that your Park Inn experience did not meet your expectations. We work diligently to provide an exceptional experience for our guests, and we learn from the circumstances of your visit and improve our hotel and service. Sincerely, The Park Inn Team
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Radisson Park inn Dallas"
i saw a roach
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Maura
"dirty"
Very dirty.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, providing us with your feedback, and giving us a chance to improve. Consider staying with us next time you're in town - we'll be ready.
4 night business trip May 4, 2015
brian
"Excursion Travelor"
Upon arrival, the front desk was not manned. There was a sign saying, that the agent would be back shortly. I waited 15 minutes. There was no other personnel around, with additional arrivals behind me. The agent returned and checked me in with speed. We wanted to order from the restaurant, however, you had to order through the bartender. Not very good business. There is no other food service around. Hotel is clean, spacious, and quiet. Would stay again, and bring munchies....big problem, no food close by....One can only eat so much Jack-n-the Box......Consider alternative vending machine choices.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Monica
"Avoid"
I expected much more from a Radisson hotel. I sent the company an email 1 day after I checked out, now 2 months later I still have not received a reply to my concerns about the poor quality at this hotel. I would have been better off in a Motel 6
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Service was awesome!!! Hotel was very neat and clean!! They upgraded our room to a suite out of generosity! I didn't eat at the hotel so, I don't know if the food is good.. But the do have sleep number beds in the suites and I slept like a champ and a baby!!!
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
jasmine
"Very poor. Sells as 3 star. 1 star at best"
At his hotel is DEFINITELY NOT a 3 star hotel, as advertised. In dire need of updating . The housekeeping supervisor needs to recheck rooms after they supposedly been cleaned. I honestly don't think the room was cleaned our entire stay. The bed was made and that's it. Had to call to front desk for towels. No shampoo or soap was restocked. The pool was empty. The front desk personnel acted as if they were doing you a favor checking you in. I think Hotel.com needs to send representatives to check out hotels they have in inventory to make sure they are what you advertise. Very poor
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
THOMAS
"Don't Bother"
The hotel is old and way past its prime. The public areas show their age. The rooms are ok but even the select comfort beds that were probably wonderful at one point were broken and would not change their settings. The good: The price was cheap the night I was there. It's close to Love Field. The bad: The public areas and rooms need a major renovation. Nothing feels clean, just poorly maintained and old in a bad way.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Rooms where great
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Christopher
"Not Happy!"
My kids were not happy campers. The swimming pool had no water in it. The pool in the pictures was one of the main reasons we decided to stay there.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking the time to express your observations regarding your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is important to us as it's a guide for us to better serve our clients. Our apologies for the pool being out of service due to renovations going on in this area. We should be back up and running starting Memorial Day weekend. We appreciate you staying with us and wish you safe travels.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Carlos
"Visit was pleasant"
I have disabilities and was visiting Baylor Med from out of town, it is in a close vicinity and have access to a abundance of eateries. I will have to have regular visits to Baylor so i will be staying again. For the price, location and the ease of me moving around with my disabilities is a plus.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
KELLY
"Cool."
Satisfactory.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Average"
Hotel needs work, ac in bedroom very loud, average overall, but was ok for the price
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking the time to let us know where we let you down. We are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations but we do appreciate guests like you for letting us know where we need to improve. We apologize for the problems you encountered and we will certainly address them with our team to make sure these issues don't happen again. Kindest regards, The park Inn Team.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
michael
"Bad Stay"
the worst hotel i have ever stayed in within the united states. i have stayed in better hotels in forth world countries. not very good. the front desk staff was incompitent, the restaurant was never open, and the bar was a mess.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
That definitely doesn't sound like the level of service we're known for, and it's a shame that this was your first impression of us. I hope you'll accept my apologies and know that I'll be looking into this with my team. If you make your way back to Dallas again, please do consider letting us provide you with the experience I know we're capable of -- we'd welcome the opportunity.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
joseph
"It was a great stay at the this hotel."
I'd recommend this hotel to friends and family. It was a quick stay and no problems which I will make future bookins at The Park Inn- Radisson.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jordan
"Park Inn, still Rocking!"
Fantastic view of Downtown Dallas. The Restarant. attached to the hotel by the west hallway, has a Wonderfully planned menu, including Yummy Breakfast Items & an equally delicious variety of salads. I was Pleasanty surprised that the Lounge was opened late night! Also has a Well Rounded Menu, From Fish, Chicken,& Beef.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Cynthia
"Staff have made near impossible at times with"
Staff makes it near impossible to renew for a second day asking me to check out. This is after I had everything that I own stolen from this hotel.none of the staff has showed any concern for all my belongings been stolen amounting to approx. $2000. As if nothing ever happened. That was everything that I own except the clothes I was wearing.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Concerned One
"Great one-nighter."
Our stay was for 1 night for an early morning flight out the next morning. Shuttle service was on-time and pleasant. We ate dinner from the restaurant and it was prepared quickly with friendly staff. Overall, we would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Brooke
"Find another hotel."
The hotel was worn and dirty. The lights on the parking lot were not all on. No fridge or microwave,sleep number beds,and analog televisions.No ice or vending machines near our room. cheap furnishings and linens. Paid way too much for this hotel.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of our hotel, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Gloria
"They earned my business!"
My second visit to the Park Inn in Dallas and won't be my last. Service was excellent and my room was superb! I requested a refrigerator in my room and ended up with a suite that had a fridge for the same price. It doesn't get any better than that. This is where I will be staying every time I come to Dallas!!!
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
gavin
"Easy Access to freeway"
It took forever to recieve towel.. No microwave to heat up food..
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Alex
Hotel was clean and cozy. Front desk staff were friendly and check in and check out was fast. Parking was s bit of a problem late at night. There was underground parking but it was a little scary and desolate late at night. The room was very clean and had been updated including the bathroom. The only complaint i had was the bathroom door was warped and would not close completely. Also the air conditioning unit was a bit noisy. Otherwise hotel stay was great. There was a very nice pool but no water in it. Maybe because still too cool and too early to open it. I would recommend hotel and plan on staying here again.
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
We appreciate your kind compliments and insights. Your comments are most helpful in refining our operations and adapting them to guests' ever changing needs and desires. Thank you for letting us know. All the best, The Park Inn by Radisson team.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Damon
"Not worth the low price and free parking"
Chose this hotel despite the poor reviews because the free parking sounded like a good deal (they will let you leave your car and shuttle you to the airport for a trip). Unfortunately you get what you pay for. The lobby looks nice enough but the rest of the hotel is dated and smells like an ash tray. Rooms are large and the bed is comfortable but again everything reeks of age. Waiting for the shuttle is the final straw, would have been happier paying for parking at the airport than sitting here waiting for 30 minutes for their shuttle with no way of getting in touch with them. Avoid this place!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Choose another airport hotel"
The hotel advertises a free shuttle from Love Field. However, when I called, I was told to take a cab and they would reimburse me – which they did but… Where was the shuttle? When I checked in, my room was not as expected. Very outdated with dingy stained carpet. The hallway smelled like smoke. My toilet was running very loudly. I called to request another room and was told they were sold out but maintenance would come check the toilet. No one ever came. Even the TV quality was very poor. I barely slept, did not even use the shower, and got out of there as soon as I could the next morning. This hotel needs a complete renovation.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
scorpiosol
"Discount price- you get what you pay for."
I knew from reviews that this hotel was in need of renovation, and I agree with them. It was not horrible. I really only had 2 objections: 1) my "non-smoking" room, was not. 2) the sleep # bed was not comfortable. I was tired enough to sleep anyway, but in the future, I would choose a room with full or queen to avoid this.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Phyllis
"At one time this was probably a nice hotel."
Very run down. Carpets really dirty. Great service in breakfast cafe.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Vicky
"2* hotel MAX!!!"
a guest successfully opened our room door at 2.20 in the morning with their room key. We freaked out. Told the management. They said they would investigate. They saw that her key was for a different room a few doors down and couldn't explain how she was able to open the door. Our deadbolt was in luckily. So she was only able to open the door but not enter completely. Management took care of the issue. Following night our key wasn't working came down and told the clerk we needed another key. He never saw us before. Asked our room number and then gave us keys without asking for ID. When I explained this to the manager he spoke to the the employee. Unfortunately the clerk did the same thing the following night. We wouldn't stay there again!!
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay, in regards to another guest given a room key and the lack of resolution and follow up from the staff. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We take every precaution to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible.
6 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"I prefer to stay in the street"
I checked out the hotel three days on my prepaid stay; too much noise the whole night ,it feels like a night club not a hotel,people running and talking the whole night in the hallway. I don't think hotels.com care about customers review since they are still offering it on their website
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
Learning that you left the hotel early because of noise disruptions is very disheartening. It is truly our goal to create a comfortable and pleasant stay for all of our guests and we offer our sincerest apologies that your experience was not as you had anticipated nor what we aim to create for our guests. Thank you for alerting us to these issues and for your feedback.
7 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"very disappointed"
Dont let the name Radisson fool you or the lobby, it needs a major update.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Graciela
"This is my go-to Hotel in Dallas"
There is a consistency in service, in room quality, and in price that I love about Park Inn Radisson.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"dallas, Texas"
Very good. Unfortunately we had to leave 1 day early because of weather
2 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
"bad hotel"
This hotel was so gross an dirty with large bugs on the walls.
3 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
english
"enjoy your stay"
My husband and I had a great start. The room we had needed minor maintenance, but nothing major at all. Mostly housekeeping issues. My husband did not like that all of the rooms were non smoking, though you can smoke on the balcony.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Nikkita
"Terrible Front Desk Service"
after we paid they gave the key 3 times to rooms that were already rented. :(
Response by Love Field Hotel and Suites
We appreciate you sharing your hotel experience. We apologize that you left our hotel disappointed. We have used your comments to further train our front desk staff on the importance of having the correct information. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our guest stays and hope that you will try us again the next time your travels brings you to Dallas.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2015
We went for a family get away and really enjoyed the location of the hotel in accordance with the spots that we wanted to take in. No matter the directions we were only 15 minutes from all of the hot spots....zoo, aquarium, Deep Ellum food joints, Pioneer Plaza, airport, movie theater, malls and much more. The first two night we did not realize that it was a sleep number bed as there was no remote. It was hard as a rock. The 3rd day I heard a guy check in and they told him it was a sleep number bed so I asked about our and it was one too. They brought us a new remote and all was well again.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"."
It was good, I just wish the restrooms were a little better.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Broken"
the bed has sleep by number, which didn't work on one of the bed. the air doesn't shift very well. just made for restless night for my room mate & I. Our bodies are still sore.The Hotel need some renovations, also the microwave for guest to use.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015