All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1500 Epcot Resort Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Won't stay at the Dolphin again..."
Run down for a Disney branded resort. Overpriced in every way. Drinks, food and hotel were way too expensive for the caliber of room and service. Room was run down, linens discolored, broken towel hook on door and just funky... Pool bar staff was very rude and unfriendly. Location and park travel convenience are all this resort has going for it.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Natalie
"Step it up a little"
Even though A/C was set to 70 degrees it was warm all night. The coffee packs they left for us were all decaf. Our room view was of the back side parking lot. The TV channel selections were not good. The water flow from the shower would basically stop at times. The bathroom was really outdated. .Other wise the beds were comfortable, the ice machine was only 20 ft away, the elevators were pleasantly speedy.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
JOHN
"Great stay at Disneyworld's The Dolphin"
As with everything at Disney, the hotel was top notch & with hotels.com prices very reasonable for the type of resort the Dolphin is.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Family get a way"
Came up for a family trip. Overall very nice hotel. Pool was awesome and a lot to do on site. Rooms were a bit small and a bit 80's style. Our fridge was very tiny and did not work well, door would not seal so it did not stay closed, the room was just plain - had an old cordless phone etc, not really updated. The property is really good, lots to do but VERY pricey for food and drink.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Christopher
"Disappointed!"
We checked in and had to wait 30 minutes for them to clean a room, this is what we were told. We had made reservations days before and paid for the room in full online. The air conditioner was broke so it stayed running on 68. At check in we told them we needed a crib and 6 hours later we received one after the baby had fell asleep on one of our beds. The cleaning personnel was very nice and the pool was great.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Horrible"
It started out when they did not have a room available for our category and honor to check in. And then we spoke with a couple who had been waiting for three hours for their supposed noon check in. People were waiting an hour for boat service to the parks. We called for room service to be told a TWO HOUR WAIT. Then it took three trips to Picabu, the final escorted by the night manager, to get food to eat. I think Walt would roll over in his grave because of this poor excuse of an affiliation. No excuses for poor staffing or service
Other trip May 28, 2015
Lissa
"location OK if you want cheaper hotel near EPCOT"
Hotel experience was just OK, basketball court directly under my room window...people playing until midnight. I asked for a room change and told that was not possible but I could call the front desk and lodge a noise complaint...really????'Pool was too crowded ( I think is services both Swan and Dolphin hotel...not enough seating. Il Mulino itialian restaurant at the Swan had terrible food, although they did take one of the meals off the bill. My room was not ready until 5:15pm and was only offered a "drink" for my troubles. Magical Express does not service this hotel however all the other Disney transportation buses do...makes no sense.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Dolphin"
Loved the stay. Our all time favorite Disney Hotel is the Art of Animation, so we always compare to that...this was close second.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Clean and comfy hotel, close to the Disney park"
Very nice, clean, spacious room. Comfy bed. Bathroom is comfy and well designed. I like that the counter is separate from the bathroom, saves time when girls do make up and don't take over entire bathroom lol Free boat and bus to all Disney theme parks. But as Disney resort, they don't provide Magic Band which is kinda disappointed. And no airport free bus. Altho magic hour is still applied. Water and starbucks coffee are provided. If you don't want everyday room service for a short stay, u can get coupon for restaurant in Dolphin and Swan. Pretty nice. There will be extra service fee per night.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Candy
"Vacation"
Wonderful hotel
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Jacqueline
"Great time at the dolphin!"
We had a blast! Loved the fact that you can walk to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We will definitely be back.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"a very special weekend"
We had a wonderful time. The bed and pillows were so comfortable wish I could take them home. Food selections were very good and for a special occasion our dinner at the Bluezoo was the best we have ever had. Transportation and proximity to the parks was awesome. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Denise
"Nice view from our room"
Nightly fireworks from Hollywood Studios seen from our bedroom is awesome
Steph
"Great restaurants & pool"
Restaurants, pool and staff were great. However, the room had a musty carpet smell to it. Breakfast dishes left outside of room doors until evening time, spills in the room hallway was left there all day. It was walnuts and chocolate fudge that went from wall to wall in hallway becoming crushed into the carpet as the day went on. That was just one example. Lobby was beautiful however, the room and hallway smells put a damper on our stay.
D.T.
So so A lot of hidden hotel charges including wifi Cleaning staff was terrible Hotel was run down in hallways
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel,great pool, walking distance to 2 parks"
This is our 2nd stay here--you can take the ferry boat or walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, also walk to the Boardwalk and Yacht and Beach club hotels---see the fireworks from the bridge. Great breakfast buffet, although pricey, but that's to be expected at these hotels. Also pricey at their "buffeteria" Picabu , and the casual burger place, Fountains. Pool is great with waterfalls and a short slide, wish we had more time to just relax and enjoy that. CONS: after a long day at Animal kingdom , were were dismayed that the maid was just about to service the room and that was after 5pm! didn't like that, we just had her leave fresh towels and such. The bathroom floor could have been cleaner, beds are comfy but pillows kind of lumpy. Wish I asked for a room upgrade, or they should have offered that, as I am a beginning SPG member, we had a room on the 10th floor(my son likes high floors) facing the parking----there are rooms facing the lake/pool with balconies, I will ask for that next time!
WDW mom
"Not a Disney Hotel"
No one should mistake this as a Disney hotel it is NOT. While it is on Disney property the overall look and feel is dated and is not like any true Disney hotel. This is a Sheraton and feels like a Sheraton. We went for the 24 hrs of Disney and were told buses started running at 5:00 and ran every 20 min. We ended up taking a cab (and paying) when no bus had shown up after 40 min (it was 5:30 am). So while the price is great there IS a reason for that
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
Good location, lots of activities right at the swan/dolphin.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Lower price with all the perks!"
The room was huge & clean with a great view of Cinderella's Castle & the pool/beach area was very nice. Included all the same perks that Disney resorts provide, such as extra magic hours & bus transportation to the parks, but at a much better price. Be warned...check out at the front desk & review your invoice before leaving! I didn't & ended up being charged for valet parking instead of self parking. After getting nowhere with customer service, it took 5 days of daily calls to the valet manager to finally get confirmation that they'd credit the difference, 4 days since then & still no credit.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Long wait for shuttles and often full when they arrive so must wait again
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Epcot hotel"
Very clean, nice location, friendly staff, room was ready,early and they texted us when we could move in
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Outdated and tired"
We would not recommend this hotel. Our room was very musty smelling and outdated. Location is good but there are better options.
Other trip May 23, 2015
chicago
"Ask questions!"
I booked a good deal from expedia and when we went to check in, our room was not ready. The staff told me i can wait for my room with a king sized bed that i ordered or i could take the room with two double beds, a balcony and a view of the lake. I asked if the king-sized bed room had a balcony and they said no, the windows dont even open! We got lucky but be careful.
Other trip May 23, 2015
kim
"Nice hotel in the Disney World"
It was a best experience ever. Very convenient to each Disney parks. The service is also satisfied.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Wendy
"Enjoy"
Very professionally run, helpful staff and amenities galore at more reasonable rates than the magical places right across the pond.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great hotel-close to everything."
The hotel is close to everything. For Hollywood and Epcot we had a short boat ride and for the other parks a bus. We never waited more than 10 minutes going or coming. Room was great and restaurants in hotel were excellent. Our favorite was the Todd English restaurant BlueZoo. One of the best eating experiences I have ever had.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Disney traveler
"Disappointment at it's best!"
Having stayed at this hotel previously I was excited to book here again knowing the excellent service I received last time. This was certainly not the case. The food was horrible...not one restaurant I went to tasted better then something that could have come out of a microwave. Their customer service held no service at all. I called to make a reservation for one of the high end restaurants and could not get through. I called customer service to try to help me with making a reservation since I was unable to connect with anyone at the restaurant. What I got was someone who didn't even speak English well telling me she couldn't get anyone to answer the phone there either and told me to have a good night. At minimum she could have tried to figure out what the problem was and had the restaurant contact my room directly. But that didn't. Matter. There was no service at all. And I will not being staying at this hotel ever again.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"great place to hollidays"
Everything right
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Alberto
"Meh resort on Disney propert"
The room was a time warp back to 1996. Which it was fun there were a lot of problems. 1. Not many outlets. 2. Throw back in room decor 3. Poor water pressure in the toilet and shower. 4. Tons of hidden fees. It's the only disney hotel that charges you for parking. Plus a $27 resort fee. The best parts were - the lobby and the bed! Very pretty lobby. The bed was a dream!! Also, not many children around because it's more of a business hotel.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Beautiful BUT......"
Only stayed for one night. The mattress pad and sheet was off within minutes of going to bed. Pillows we awful and the mattress seemed like it was lower at the head. Not comfortable at all.
Other trip May 18, 2015
chris
"Quick getaway"
Pro: Hotel Lobby was bright and clean. A little dated, but very nice. The Mediterranean restaurant for breakfast was very good. Lobby staff and Concierge were very helpful. Very convenient to parks and transportation. Beds were comfortable. Cons: for the price, the room was not quiet at all! We could hear the elevators, ice machine and people talking as they walked down the hallways at all hours. The bathroom floors were not very clean.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Very nice hotel and location"
Very good experience. Great location. Friendly staff.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"L"
Short weekend getaway with family. Hate the parking charges. Just feels like gouging. Build it into the price of the room or something.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Wonderful Stay!"
We booked through expedia and requested a king. A gentlemen at the front desk said he would give us an upgrade on our room for free and ended giving us two queen beds and a room all the way at the end of the hall. We are a couple...that was kind of rediculous. He ended up saying it was an upgrade but they just didnt have king rooms available. He was also very unknowledage about the hotel. I went back to the front desk and we had to wait two hours for a king room. Casey was exceptional and we got a king room right off the elevator. It was perfect and convienient. The room was very clean and the maids came in right away every morning, made the bed, filled up the coffee/tea and bottled water. We spent a lot of time at he resort. The waterfall pool is amazing and clean. The food/beverages are rediculously overpriced...but thats all resorts and especially a 4-star. Overall, we hope to be back in a couple years!
Other trip May 13, 2015
Dee
"Excellent place for couples!"
Excellent place to stay for couples!! A grown up escape while still having easy access to Disney parks. We love Epcot and being able to walk there from the hotel (or take the boat) was amazing. We loved the pool bar, and thought the food there was actually better than a lot of the expensive places we ate at during our stay. The only negative experience we had was one evening hanging out by the pool- we asked one of the attendants if we could have the bean bags for the corn hole game, and the girl said sure it shouldn't be a problem. Then her rude boss came over and bluntly stated that the area was closing at 9 (it was 8:40pm) and that we couldn't have the bags to play the game. Normally this wouldn't bother me, but her snide attitude really annoyed me. Not to mention, I spent a good amount on the room, as well as an addition $800 that I charged to the room during our visit. You think that the pool manager would be able to extend a little extra courtesy to hotel guests and let us have the bags for 20 minutes instead of rushing to clean up. We obviously weren't 12 year old kids trying to steal the bean bags. It's a shame because we really loved everything else about the hotel, but next time we might try a different resort that extends more courtesy to their adult guests.
4 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Not bad, enjoyed the stay. Will come again. Thank you.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Amazing experience"
We enjoyed a magical weekend, wish we could have stay longer , we can't wait to b back !
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Convenient to Disney"
Having access to the boat and buses was great. 17 restaurants and lounges, great food and energy. Amazing pool. Highly recommend. Great stay!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Green Family
"Beware Hidden Fees"
In the past, this has been one of my favorite hotels but after a recent stay I've changed my mind. The rate was great here on Expedia and it did state that they are charging for parking (something other parks in the immediate vicinity do not do) but I knew this from a former stay. HOWEVER, that rate had gone up exponentially and then there were hidden "resort services fees" with taxes which were not stated previously. All in all I paid almost the equivalent of one night's stay in fees and parking. I have never experienced this at this hotel or any other hotel in the immediate area. We visit WDW resort several times a year and this is the first I've encountered this. Based on this I will not be choosing this hotel in future. I regret not staying at one of my other choices when I was booking this stay. :(
Other trip May 11, 2015
Dice
"Fabulous fun"
Had a great trip and loved that you could walk or take the ferry over to Jellyrolls Dueling Piano Bar!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Awesome family friendly Disney resort!"
Only stayed one night for a runDisney event, but could have stayed a whole week and never left the property. Multiple restaurants, kids areas and experiences, pool with waterfalls and hot tubs, a DJ with music, and a full schedule of daily activities.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Vince
"great first Disney trip"
enjoyed stay, would stay again. Thought restaurants were very good, great option to overpriced park food. Grounds very nice. Room was basic but clean. Tall statues on building are a bit creepy.
5 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Perfect"
Great hotel. No complaints.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Mario
"OK for the price but...."
It was a nice hotel and the rooms were nice and clean. They charge fees for almost everything and the pool area was not adequate for normal busy dates. Not likely to stay here again on a return trip to Disney.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Dolphin does not deserve Disney title."
Hotel staff was not at all friendly. Very uncomfortable checking in. The hotel has a lot of fees that were not part of the booking amount. The other people staying there seemed a bit snootie.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
ELLIOT
"Great place to stay and come back year after year!"
My son and I had an Amazing time. Lots of fun things to do. The staff is great. Accommodations and restaurants were outstanding as well.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Kristen
"Teenage Employees Run the Pool"
Rooms are a little old. Noisy air conditioner and scratched up tile in the older bathrooms. Location is great. Make note of Resort Fee and Daily Parking fee when comparing prices. They have a beautiful pool - however, they've hired teenagers to BLAST music and scream over the microphone. Also - they don't hire life guards which is surprising. If you're looking to relax - be warned - the pool is not relaxing because of this very annoying "customer program." Probably will not return because of the noise factor at the pool.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Nice hotel but items lost"
only problem was we forgot a couple items in room and when we returned to claim them the hotel had no record of anything being left behind. Lost shorts and a bluetooth speaker
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Room not available yet!"
Are room wasn't ready until way pass check in time. Then they rushed us out by 11!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Sandra
"A great fun family time"
My room was far from what I expected for a Deluxe Resort, however the service was great and the pillow top bed was heavenly. There are plenty of activities to enjoy . Take a walk around the boardwalk in the evening. It's an absolutely amazing view and you can even roast marshmallows right across the way from WDW Beach Club Resort.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015