All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
165 Courtland Street NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Not worth it... OK service, pricey hotel."
The hotel was pricey for what you get. It is clean and located walking distance from main attractions. Breakfast and parking not included. Hotel is under construction. Service was OK. I expected better service and amenities for the price paid.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Smelled like cigarette smoke. Loud humming noise from ventilation system. Staff wonderful.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Excellent price for this location"
The hotel was in the middle of remodeling. However, my stay was still pleasant.
5 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
"Exceeded my expectations"
hotel was amazing. We had pool side it was great. Love it. Wished we could of stayed there longer.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Viridiana
Building was under construction, which wouldn't have been so bad except it was literally the room NEXT to us. We were up early because of the drilling and machinery. Would have liked to know that upfront, and would have stayed somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Christi
Very nice stay the room was clean and updated. The pool and jacuzzi were awesome. My only complaint was our room was by the elevator and ice machine and I could hear everything throughout the night!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Devin
"Nice, (almost -- due to renovations) modern hotel"
Last minute trip to ATL for fun. The hotel lobby and room were very sleek, modern and clean. Rooms felt very plush and comfy while still being modern. Free Wifi in the room would nice - why doesn't offer that in this day and age?? Would here stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Vacation 2015"
We love the location and the service. We also like the room. It was large and clean. The staff was very friendly. We wish the parking lot could be closer to the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Gerald
"The best!"
Excellent location!
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
"BEST stay EVER!! Highly recommended!!"
My boyfriend and I picked this hotel just for a nice get away and it was BEAUTIFUL!! The neighborhood kind of sucked because of the traffic and it wasn't that pretty to look at but the hotel pool area and restaurant made up for that! The pool area is so romantic and peaceful! The evening restaraunt didn't have much on the menu I liked and so my boyfriend and I were going to go some where else until the dinning staff personally brought the chef to us and the chef completely through something together that was totally amazing!!! It wasn't on the menu but it was this chicken alfredo dinner and I don't like alfredo very much but this meal was PERFECT! The staff there was very welcoming, and we will definitely be going back!!
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Michela
"Getaway"
Great stay.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
"Construction"
The construction blew me. You guys should close specific parts off while during construction. I couldn't sleep at all! Waist of money!
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Atlanta trip"
There was alot of construction going on all over the hotel, which was very noisy throughout the day. They start at 8:00 AM which is very annoying. The food and parking prices are ridiculously high. We got tired of Crackheads asking us for money when we went walking around Downtown Atlanta. Probably not going to stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Kimberly
Parking too far way and dangerous to walk in the garage but everything else is good
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
greg
Need free wifi
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Dennis P.
"Would NOT stay at this party hotel"
Party going on a couple of rooms from ours. VERY loud. Had to call the front desk and they sent security. Also, smelled badly in the hall (I'm assuming because of the party). Confronted some rude staff. Would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"5 sos"
I brought my daughter and two of her friends to Atlanta to see a concert at Aaron's Ampitheatre.
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
"Funday Sunday"
Had a blast
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great Atlanta Buy"
Incredible stay. Great hospitality and service. Great food! Comfortable room. Great pool and jacuzzi.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Disappointed that we paid $25 for bagel and oatmeal We thougjt it would be a full breakfast for the cost. Plus parking was $22. Just way too much money for the product.
chris
"Not the right time to book"
Even though the hotel is in a nice neighborhood where you can walk to World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium, this hotel is going through rooms upgrades and there is a lot of construction noise during the day. It would probably be better to stay at another location at least for 6 months or a year.
"Pretty good get away"
Overall it was great. The only problem is that they currently have construction going on so it was a bit loud between 8-8 and the breakfast did not have a good variety. The pool was awesome!
"bad check-in"
Check-in time was at 3 but room was not ready until after 5pm.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
kimberly
"dissapointed"
The ongoing renovation is very noisy. The front desk people are nice but seem to be too busy to get the key or paperwork right.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Zheng
"Rude Customer Service"
There was construction going on during our stay. We were originally put into a room directly underneath the construction and it was unbearably loud. We asked to be moved, but they only had queen rooms away from the noise, even though we reserved a king room. The staff was completely rude during every encounter I had with them. I had to go to the desk again after we were moved because the key didn't work and they told me "I didn't know how to use the key". After a little bit of arguing back and forth the lady looked at the key and said "oops! I wrote the wrong room number down!" Anyway.. We won't be staying here again. And parking was $22 a day.
"Be mindful"
The location and quality of this hotel in itself is top notch. The service here is extremely poor.They are also currently under construction which is something you might want to keep in mind before booking.. awesome hotel but very poor service
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Dwight
No breakfeast??
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Pedro
"Sheraton Stay"
We stayed,we visited, we left.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Tommy
"Steer clear if the Sheraton!!!"
Parking was a nightmare! It took us over 30 mins to park in the garage then we had to walk a half a mile. Once inside we had to wait in line for another 30 mins before we received our keys. After another long walk we arrive at our room only to find only one bed. We had to trek all the back to the lobby to wait again! Over all service was poor. The clerks we on their cell phones and were in no rush to help customers.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Fun in sun"
I go to Atone for cool pools so this spot is in my list
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Jamie
I in aloft for 3 days then Sheraton for 1day I would much rather stay in aloft. Sheraton feels so old that I felt a little dirty being there. Has a little funny smell
"Great Costumer Service"
Place was packed but then girls at the front desk were very friendly and went above and beyond to get us a shower stool since my husband is disable. At 11pm we called because the room next to us were loud and partying and they took care of it right away. Will definitely come back.
Elieser
"Will be back"
Really nice clean I loved it
Audejia
"Nice hotel, great service"
Staff was very nice and helpful. Had booked two queen beds but when arrived they didn't have any available. We ended up taking a king with a rollaway in it. They were doing construction on the floor above us and we weren't advised of this on check in, so we were awaken to noise in the morning. Bellman and valet service was great. Hotel is older and it is showing it.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Poor Service Wrapped Around A Nice Hotel"
Checking in at almost 1 am took about 30 minutes. I had paid extra to book 2 rooms each with 2 queens. Yet, both rooms were doubles, and hotel staff lacked the transparent to inform us. A bigger joy was being placed on a floor where construction started right before 8 am.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Matthew E
"We enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton."
Sheraton treated us well. When we first checked in, we were greeted warmly. The hotel is in decent condition, the staff is awesome, and the food and ambiance are great. The pool area (with retractable roof) is fabulous. Just plain nice. The first night, however, we heard construction noise early in the morning. It was so bad we had to change rooms. Christina took care of us IMMEDIATELY. In our new room, the noise was GREATLY reduced. This construction, which was unbeknownst to us before we arrived, is the only reason we are rating the hotel a "4" and not more.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Natasha
Other than having multiple issues with our room keys in not working in the parking garage, our stay was nice. The hotel is very nice, as were the staff. It is in walking distance of all kinds of restaurants
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Terri
"Atlanta Sheraton Review"
The hotel was in the center of town and due to traffic it was not a pleasant location.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Morgan
"Great to stay for your business or family travel."
It was excellent to stay for a day with family. Family indoor pool was outstanding. However, they do not provide free wifi and parking service. You have to look at the detailed information before push your button to finalize your decision.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"awsome"
Great
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Jerry
Very hard to park very confusing. Walk too long from your car to hotel. Room was also very small.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Unhappy guest"
Room was nice, difficult to check-in hidden fees for parking and security deposit would not stay again because of this. Had to pay an extra $ 50.00 so the price made it not worth the website potential savings.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great stay. Right downtown."
Very nice hotel. Will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Staff was friendly,especially dining room, breakfast meals delicious.The pool needs to be clean, but over all it was a good stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
MARIA
"Get somewhere else asap"
Not the bests of stays. They charge for everything and the staff was extremely rude.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
There was construction going on at the hotel. Only wireless service on two floors. The hotel layout was one of the worst I've ever seen. Not easy to navigate at all. We got lost in the parking garage due to poor signs. We couldn't find the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015