All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
165 Courtland Street NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

We were there for a school visit. the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. the pool life was awesome especially the open roof.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
I was there just for one night so it was so much better than other locations because it's in downtown which it's nice to walk around of it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Aschalew
"Shreaton bad!!"
Parking was the worst, over priced and a block away in very bad neighborhood
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Aaron
"Weekend Trip to Atlanta"
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. It was a great location for entertainment. The rooms where clean, great view. We loved it... Can't wait to come back to Atlanta.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"In the MIDDLE of THE CITY"
The hotel is located a block from the Peachtree Hotspot. You are in walking distance from almost anything and everything that you would like to do. Most of the yelp and trip advisers restaurant are within a 10 drive, also. Just have to remember that you will have to pay for parking since you are in the middle of downtown.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Unpleased"
This stay was less than desirable. First, we had difficulty with parking. We had to park in the lot for oversized vehicles, had to get out of the car to move Lot Full sign every time we came in, and the staff never got our parking pass to work correctly- which meant we had to call the front desk and ask for someone to come let us out. Then we had a very long walk to get to our room. Secondly, the room was not very clean. There was long hair all of the bathroom. Last, renovations were being made in the next room. Lots of banging early in the morning.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Anna
The self parking conditions r horrible I don't wanna walk a mile in the heatdreas up with my heals on.There's no elevator that goes to fifth floor and I suggest a cross walk in the cool to access self parking. Also Bathroom doors are horrible I hit my arm at least 5 times.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Taineshia
Was great place to stay
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Londell
"Average hotel"
Service was good, rooms are ok since is an old hotel and still going under some renovations but overall not bad
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Erick
For the most part my stay was ok. My first night I was unable to get a good nights sleep because of the traffic in and out of the rooms and loud talking in the hallways at 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning, which kept me from getting a good nights sleep. The second night was much better. The hotel staff were very nice, overall I would give them a 4 star rating.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2015
"Great Experience"
Awesome updated hotel. Close to shopping and restaurants. You will love the pool and the awesome customer service.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Lakeisha
"Downtown Atlanta Stay"
Decided to stay in Downtown Atlanta since it was close to everything that we were planning on doing. Found this hotel at a great price so decided to stay here because of the great reviews and price. The hotel was very nice and staff was pleasant. The hotel is doing construction on the parking garage so there is no direct connection from the hotel to the parking garage, so it is kinda a long walk especially if you have luggage. You also have to pay to park at this hotel $22 a day or you can do valet which will run you about $30. Luckily when we were checking in there was a long line to check in and park, so they cut out daily parking to $11 a day. Never paid for parking at a hotel and this will be the last, especially when parking is not convenient. The hotel room was clean and comfortable, but the shower head was broken. They were able to fix that same day though. If your room is near the front or back of the hotel where the street or exit to the parking garage is, expect to hear lots of noise. The walls/windows to the outside are paper thin and on a Saturday night you will hear a lot of noise. Didn't hear the people next to us in the other hotel rooms, but did hear the doors slam and people walking through the halls. This hotel is definitely the place to stay on the weekend, and will be busy and loud most of the night. During the week though it was peaceful and quiet pleasant. Overall it was a good experience & hotel. Somethings could of been improved, but not to bad.
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Christine
Nice room. Hotel counter did not have change at checkout (I was trying to pay cash). Gift shop closed too early - needed items both nights and they were closed
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
It wasn't a good experience for me this time. Service was not what I expected.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"Sheraton"
Stayed here only one night to attend a local concert. Check in and out was super fast. Valet is a bit expensive but worth it to simply walk out of the hotel and right into your car. Valets were very fast and professional in appearance and attitude. Great stay!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
JOE B
The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and helpful! The hotel is big and somewhat hard to navigate! We were on the first floor and apparently under stairs because we heard stomping all night long!! Did not get much sleep, would recommend not getting a first floor room! Overall, nice hotel!
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"Family trip"
Great hotel, very clean, everyone was kind and very helpful would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Kindal J.
"Nice hotel stay"
We had a great time the Sheraton. Check in was fast and easy. When we mentioned to Jessyca (sp?) we were going to go to the pool, she found us a different room closer to the pool. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The kids loved that the pool went to 10 feet. The room was a bit small, but clean and comfortable for our short stay. We were in the north tower (8th floor). Room was recently updated and quiet. We will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Traci
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Jeral
"Our stay in Atlanta"
The Staff, was friendly and helpful . Our Room was clean, only wish the Bathroom was not that small . My Husband barley fit in the shower without hitting his head. The location was good and we ate the restaurant in the hotel , great food and excellent service. a bit pricey .
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
The hotel was amaaaazing. Right in the middle of everything. The beds are so comfortable here. I'm considering purchasing a Sheraton set for my home. Parking was a little weird. I wish the parking cost were discussed upon check in and that I didn't have to walk to far for self parking. But that's minor. Overall, it was an amazing stay.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Marniqua
Bed was very comfortable and clean
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"stop o our way to Florida."
it was great.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"The worst ever"
This was a 33rd Wedding Anniversary gift to my wife. The room was dirty and the staff must have been in on the job training because they seemed to not know what they were doing. I feel that this is the worst hotel stay I've ever experienced. Never again@!!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Melvin
First off thanks for limiting me to 1500 characters hotels.com. I had a nice long review I had to delete because of the character count so let me keep this short. My room was given away, the room I PAID FOR!! My key cards never worked. I had to back up through the parking garage because their workers weren't intelligent enough to put up a barricade stating the back exit was closed. The sink in my bathroom was leaking and falling off the wall. I was not pleased at all with this hotel. I would take my money elsewhere next time and would suggest anyone heading to Atlanta to do the same, at least until the hotels construction is complete.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Jamie
"Enjoyed My Stay"
Clean and comfortable. The service was very friendly. There was some renovation going on but the staff made sure to inform me of that and got me a room far away of it. Seems like a simple courtesy but most hotels I've stayed at can't even offer that.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Greg
"NEVER stay here!!!!"
Horrible, $22 to self park, $50 "incidental fee" returned after a week holding period. Styrofoam travel coffee cups in room that had been already used, cups in bathroom dirty, hotel says nonsmoking but smells like ashtray. View of the dumpsters. Beds ready to fall apart, squeaked all night. Went for food run @ night, VERY bad after hours part of town! Couldn't get out of the hotel fast enough!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Christopher
I was there to do some schoolwork and and relax and I enjoyed every moment of it.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
Hipmunk
It was good besides the fact I got charged $50 for security of the room per person. I was told they needed a credit card obviously but I assumed it would be when we checked out the hotel. So when we finally checked out I was charged for parking ($22), room service ($70), and two $50 security charges.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Milton
"Awful Experience"
Awful, and there was construction going on so we couldn't sleep in! Room was Not what I asked for, ended up with queen bed!
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great Choice for A Northerner Coming South"
I went to Atlanta for a fun trip to catch up with old friends. The hotel location was perfect for us. We were able to enjoy each others company and have a great meal in the Fandangle Restaurant. Room service was timely and all of the staff I encountered represented "southern hospitality" at its best. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will return to this location when visiting Atlanta again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Andrea
The bed is very comfortable, and the room is nice for the price we paid.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Very comfortable. Definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Rosemary
"Good Stay"
Aquarium and coca cola museum about 4 blocks away. Several restaurants also within walking distance. Parking is 22.00 a night so add it to your rate. Room was OK. No microwave, Good Starbucks coffee
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Luis
"self parking charges...Seriously????"
Please don't charge for self parking. A little ridiculous!!!
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Pam
"Great stay surrounding area Ratchet!"
Great neighborhood not so great !!
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Marlow
"great location ... valet don't self park."
Location is perfect... restaurants within walking distance. Recommend valet parking if you feel like paying the extra $30. Self parking is a nightmare and makes no sense. You have to walk through the lot which is incredibly hot in the summer with no AC in the elevator and getting to the lobby much less your room is a long walk. In addition there are stairs up to your room so tip someone to help you getting back to the whole thing of self parking....
kathleen
"Pleasant stay!"
Pulling up from outside not impressed. Inside was very nice, clean, rooms comfort very good, hospitality great, bar and food awesome! Too much walking and hallways only complaint. Hospitality from the employees was awesome and overcame any negatives!!! Good puce as well. I would come back.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great location!"
Great downtown hotel location! Convenient for everything Atlanta!!!!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Bianca
"Awesome"
great
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Imani
"Amazing"
It was wonderful very nice VIP rooms
nuqeilla
"Modern and Clean Rooms"
Excellent rooms! We stayed pool side on lower level and enjoyed our stay and would recommend highly. Comfy beds, clean/modern rooms, and nice pool area. Only downside is parking at hotel $$$$
No complain
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
juan
"Awesome. my family and I loved it."
Our stay was fantastic. Aquarium and coca cola museum within walking distance. Several restaurants also within walking distance. Parking is 22.00 a night. They dont tell you that unless you ask. Also we took a private carto Braves games for 20.00 each way. Little ppricey but worth not driving and paying to .park which is about 15.00. Rooms were great.No microwave but had a refrigerator.room service was great. Everyone was nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Great place. Perfect location but having to pay for 24hrs of Internet is absolutely ridiculous. Especially since it was only at a 4500kbs rate. Who would pay for the speed of dial-up? That's the only down fall.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Todd
Nice place clean only problem a/c didn't work that get and wouldn't keep the room cold enough
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Stay Here"
Great room, great service.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"This hotel does not meet a 4 star standard"
I arrived to the hotel at 12:00 am. The lobby was less then appealing. I was assigned a room on the 1st level which is actually a level below the lobby. The hallway was dimly lit, the floor was covered in plastic and walls were dingy. When I entered my room the pillows still appeared to be slept on and the room had a musty order. I went back to the front desk to request a room in the tower. At the same time there was a domestic issue unfolding in the lobby. I called Hotels.com which did an incredible job of canceling my reservation and rebooked me a room at 1am at hotel 12 hotel which I had a great stay.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Anthony
"First time in ATL"
Great staff....very friendly. Breakfast was awesome....the area is very close, walking distance to most tourist sights and restaurants.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Abeki
"Great Value - Clean, Well-Located"
Overall great stay. The concierge was friendly and helpful right off the bat. The hotel is nice, clean, and has several amenities. Its not in the greatest area if you are walking around at night, but I didn't feel unsafe either. The only downside was the expensive breakfast ($18 for an omelette and coffee), but if you're looking for a hotel near the Georgia Dome, Aquarium, or several other nearby attractions, this is a great value.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015