All hotels in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States of America
1989 Front St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Only complaint was several trains running nearby are loud at night.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Patrick C.
"Great Place"
Loved the Hotel and service
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Patrick C.
"Not impressed"
They seem to cater more to having the banquet hall filled than taking care of guests room was nice but staff so so
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice friendly clean"
Everything went very smooth. Nice hotel for the money
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Ok for area"
We stayed on the first floor. While checking in we swiped about 10 credit cards before one would work. They all had more than enough funds on them but for some reason would not work. Ironic the same card that paid for the room did not work for the deposit for the same room. I think they just need to update their machines. We asked for extra blankets and pillows when we checked in and never received them so had to call housekeeping late at night. The bathrooms didn't have a vent and the light switch is on the outside for some reason. The toilets flushed slow so it's a little awkward when having to share a room. Over all it was a nice room and I'm glad we didn't pay full price of $350 because that would have not been worth it. Nice for the area.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Bay N.
"very eligant"
it was a weekend away for my wifes birthday we had a geat time
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Nice river view"
Good location, nice staff. Only one small "minus" room was not tidy up one day, we had to ask fresh towels at 11 pm ... !!! Souldnt happened in Sheraton in my opinion. Very nice resteurant with river waterfalls view.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Michal
"The Falls"
This is the nicest hotel near the Northern Akron area by far. The suite we had was very comfortable and made our stay very pleasant.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Maverick, thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a pleasant stay and look forward to serving you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Maverick
Very nice view of falls. Restaurants in walking distance.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
TM
"Birthday"
We had stayed at this hotel in the past and was not disappointed again. The room and staff were great and we had dinner at the restaurant and it was wonderful as well. We will make a point to stay again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
My stay started with am empty soda can in my bathroom, trash in the can and a dirty shower, which had to be clean a second time. Next my dinner was interesting, downstairs at their restaurant. Julie and Maddie were very nice at the bar. When my dinner was served, I had to listen to Rachelle and Sabrina---gossiping about the hotels employees, I had to continuously get their attention for service. Every time I needed a wine refill or water, if was as if I was disturbing Rachelle and Sabrina. The manager (Ryan) walked in several times to observe the bar/restaurant area, but was total not engaged in observing his employees behaviors. Very disappointing stay, dirty room, had to have them come and re-clean the show--only after I asked for a manager to come and inspect the shower. I was informed I was not able to receive another room because it was a wedding and the hotel was full.......Disappointing stay at this Sheraton.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Milan McGraw
"Quiet, Well Maintained, Nice Hidden Back Patio"
Stayed for 2 nights while in town for a marathon. There were weddings in the attached ballroom both nights and we didn't hear a single sound either night. This was very important because we were traveling with our Border Terrier and any sound in the night will usually send him into full blown guard dog mode. On one end of the hotel there is a balcony/patio overlooking the falls behind the hotel that we stumbled upon by accident. Nice spot to share a bottle of celebratory champagne after the race. Definitely would recommend in an instant.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
We had to wait an hour and half after the scheduled check in time. After we finally get settled in our room we discover that the roof was leaking into the bathroom, soaking the floor. The hotel had us switch rooms. Nobody seemed to care for all the inconveniences we experienced. We will not stay at that hotel again!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Jerad Howes
"Very nice hotel"
We had no expectations but it was a very nice hotel with large rooms and the beautiful waterfall just outside the hotel. We had dinner at the hotel and the food was excellent and the view so nice. The breakfast was also good and the staff friendly. We stayed there because we were going to attend a concert at the Blossom Music Center and it was the closest hotel we could find. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
The only thing that was not five star quality was the food. It was about 3.5 quality. Otherwise it was blissful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"needs help"
the hot tub was COLD at 10:00 AM the windows in our room were very dirty
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
chuck
"Beautiful hotel by the falls"
The hotel was very beautiful, clean and located along Cuyahoga Falls. The view of the falls was great and worth the extra to get a room on that side. The restaurant at the hotel was along the falls and had a delicious breakfast buffet for a reasonable price. The suite was spacious and very comfortable. Our only issue was something that the hotel couldn't control and that was the many trains that pass through the area and all hours of the night. If you are a light sleeper, this hotel may not be for you.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
RR
"Excellent hotel in ALL respects"
This is a top notch hotel with reasonable prices. It is conveniently located for business travelers doing work in the nearby area. The staff is super friendly and helpful. On my check-out day I needed to stay a few hours past the normal check-out time - they were very accommodating. One last thing, the dramatic view of the Cuyahoga River from the restaurant is invigorating and the food ain't bad either.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Scott, thank you so much for your review of your recent stay. I am pleased that we were able to assist you with a late departure and that you enjoyed out restaurant and river view! We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and come back soon! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Shower???"
The hotel was VERY nice and accommodated my travels with my dog. The only negative I have was the shower. The head was too low and the spout not caulked. The staff was very friendly and room service also very good.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Susie, we know how important family pets are and we are pleased that we were able to accommodate you and your furry friend. We look forward to welcoming you both back in the near future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Susie
"Reasonable place to stay. Overpriced"
Shower was prison quality. Very diss appointing. Bed linens were nice. Overall a decent place to stay but would have to rate it as average.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Traveler, thank you for your feedback as it is through comments such as yours that we continue to improve our hotel. I am disappointed to read that there were certain aspects of your stay that you did not fully enjoy and hope that you allow us a future opportunity to regain your trust. Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Beautiful Scenery"
We booked our 4 night 5 day stay but were given a wrong room! The hotel manager went all out for us and promtly switched us to another room. We were very much treated very well. The hotel room was a traditional suite facing the riverside which were very spacious and very welcoming. It was a plus to have two tvs in each living space! The pool and spa were nice not too over cramped with people an noisy kids! The hotel staff at the restaurant were very friendly and the food is very good! Outside of hotel you can go down the boardwalk to see the falls on the river an do some shopping at local small shops. I think I will definately stay there again but make sure my booking is correct
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
Melinda
"Beautiful Hotel"
Nice Hotel, nice fascility, but the maid left a formally used towel from another guest in our bathroom behind the door. Do not stay on the water/river side. Beautiful views but take them in from balconies and restaurant windows. We were up all night listening to the river, trains which run directly behind the hotel about 1/8 of a mile away, and the expressway on ramp, where people peel out. Stay on the opposite side or you WILL regret it. Great restuaraunts. On checkout, the clerk, did not ask how our stay was, and did not say thank you, his reply to our thank you, was the ever popular and totally inappropriate ''No Problem'' !Customer service not up to Sheriton standards at all.This was our honeymoon hotel years ago and we have attended events here, has gone downhill a bit.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Traveler, thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments such as yours that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities. Please be assured that I have spoken with our Front Office and Housekeeping Managers and they are very concerned about the aspects of your stay that left you dissatisfied. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any disappointment as these types of occurrences are rare and do not reflect the level of service we aspire to. Although we cannot change your previous experience, I do hope that we have another opportunity to regain your confidence in us. Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Great Getaway!"
This was a beautiful hotel right in the middle of the downtown area of a small town. The scenery of rushing water and falls right next to the hotel that could be seen from the dining room and from your room was beautiful. The room was very large, nicely appointed, and very comfortable and the view was outstanding!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"Anniversary outing"
Took the wife out for anniversary dinner and concert on the river. Dinner at the office bistro was excellent, everything was within stumbling distance. The hotel parking was ridiculous, lots of people stealing spots for the nearby concert venue, but it diddn't look like they could do much about it. Free valet was always an option we could have used, had we not found a parking spot. Must take the rock elevator down to lower level.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
fultzjap, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy a riverfront concert, dinner at our neighboring restaurant and our rock elevator! Your patronage is highly valued and we look forward to welcoming you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
fultzjap
"Wedding weekend stay"
My fiance and I have lived in Akron for 3 years so when we planned our wedding at Stan Hywet, we knew right away staying at the Sheraton would be the perfect treat for our wedding weekend. The hotel is beautiful and with all the trees surrounding it, you'd never know it was right next to the highway. Breakfast buffet was very good, and if you like strong coffee - you've found your place! The only hiccup we had was on Friday night there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke coming in through the vent in our bathroom; so much so that we had to keep the bathroom door shut. I let the front desk know as I departed for my hair appt in the morning and by the time I came back, the room smelled very clean and the smoke smell was gone. We lucked out and heard an amazing trio in the lounge on Friday night - added bonus! If you can afford to splurge a little on a weekend stay - the Sheraton is definitely worth it!
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Jenni, congratulations on your recent marriage! We are honored that you spent your wedding weekend with us and are delighted that you enjoyed our live entertainment and brunch buffet. We are pleased that our Front Desk and Housekeeping teams were able to efficiently correct your problem for you. Thank you for allowing us to help celebrate such a wonderful occasion, we look forward to serving you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2013
Jenni
"Life Savers!"
The staff was INCREDIBLE! They went above and beyond for us. My Grandson had left his ducky blanket and they found it and sent it home to us. It arrived before we did! Crisis averted thanks to the wonderful front desk staff!
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Jean, thank you for writing such a kind review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that our Housekeeping and Front Desk teams were able to reunite your grandson with his blanket with such efficiency! Thank you again for taking the time to write a review of our property, we look forward to welcoming you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Jean
"Great Place!"
The room was spacious. The train was not an issue, could barely hear it unless you are a light sleeper. I would definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2013
The hotel was well maintained and staff seemed competent and personable.
2 night trip Apr 13, 2013
I thought I booked a riverside suite and I got a city view. We were there for a wedding and the food and service was great. I would recommend.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Cindy
"Room was satisfactory"
Hotel was nice, falls in back were very pretty. We were in a second floor suite where there was a little "club room" for breakfast/evening appetizers and beverages. We were given no information about this when we checked in so be sure to ask. Not sure if this was a special thing with our package or what. You needed your room key to get in. Not really much there for breakfast. Some cereal, danish and yogurt. Exercise room was nice and pool hot tub area was satisfactory.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Service was outstanding
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
"Awesome!"
We had to stay last minute in Cuyahoga Falls and this was the closest hotel, and thank goodness it was. This was the nicest hotel that we have stayed in in a very long time. Staff was nice and the view of the river was a nice touch. Rooms were great. All around fantastic stay! Would highly recommend.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Holly
"Awesome Hotel"
very pleased with this hotel stay. Very clean and cozy.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Great location, not so well maintained"
Nice hotel, but they need to wash their windows to take advantage of the fabulous view! The pool and hot tub were great. Room service breakfast was poor. The scrambled eggs were tough and the coffee way too strong--and we like strong coffee. The room wasn't cleaned until 3pm which was a hassle. Otherwise we enjoyed it.
3 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Nice night away"
We enjoyed our stay, if there were any faults the only one was we thought the breakfast buffet was over priced. Other than that we like the accomadations.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Would never stay again."
I could not get a good night's sleep. I was there for a funeral and was awakened every hour on the hour or so it seemed by loud train sounds. Then at 6:20 or so I got a wake up call that I did not request. I was planning on sleeping in. When I called the front desk to complain, they apologized for the error, but I got another wake up call at 6:40 ending my attempt at sleeping in. I had a good breakfast at the hotel and the waitress took off the price of my coffee to make it up to me. Was considering staying another night but checked out and won't ever be back.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2013
Beth
"A bit too expensive considering condition of room."
We booked a riverview standard suite & assume we got a good price. Upon booking we did notify that there were 2 adults and 2 children staying, however there were no pillows or blankets for the sofa bed, & not enough towels for 4 people. I did call the front desk to request these items and they were delivered to us within 4 1/2 hours. King size bed was very comfortable as were pillows & bedding. Street noise was not really an issue, neither was the train that many reviewers complain about. We only heard the train once, if it went by any more than that, we slept right through it. Disappointing was the condition of our suite (Room 243): stained carpeting, cobwebs above bed, black mold in shower (Unacceptable!), doors that block off bedroom from living space were off track & difficult to close, in need of repair. Closet door off track. In-room fridge was set at lowest setting and not cool at all, took forever to cool & our beverages never did get completely cold during our stay. Furniture in room needs some TLC, lots of scratches on the desk. Hot tub in pool area was fine but not hot enough for my tastes. Pool was fine and there is also a sauna - but we did not use. Surprisingly this area is open til 11pm. I didn't have any real interaction with staff except for calling front desk so I can't comment on their service. I did notice that not once during our stay did anyone acknowledge us and i did find that a bit odd. Despite the negatives, I would give it another chance.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
Tina & Jim
"LOUD train whistles ruin sleep"
Lovely hotel next to train tracks that require three loud whistles per train. My wife counted 7 one night between 10pm-7am. Impossible to get a good nights sleep. I have stayed at hotels on airport runways that manage to stay quiet and do not understand why this one cannot.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Pleasantly Unexpected"
Not much to say other than the room was huge. Great location, ample parking, nice decor.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2012
"Love it"
Would stay again in a heart beat
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"PET FRIENDLY PLUS"
The best features of the hotel, IMO, is the spacious rooms with a nice sitting area, the wonderfully helpful staff, the delicious dining ... everything was very good and the fact that it is per friendly a big plus for me. I would have rated it a 5, except for the fact that the internet conection is horrible in the rooms. I was moved from the lower level to the 4th floor in hopes of improving this but it was, if anything, worse and did affect my stay negatively. I had to stand out in the open hall or sit in the lobby to get a connection. Everything else was great.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Beth
"Sheraton Suites - Cuyahoga Falls"
I would stay there again. The staff were courteous and the room exceeded my expectations.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2012
Martha
"Me and the girls"
Me and my girls had a nice time we didn't want to leave!!! Any time we just want to get a room for the night, Sheraton is the best place to stay! Well be back.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
Tel
"Best hotel ever!"
My husband, daughter, and I stayed at this hotel for a wedding in Akron. It was easy to get to from the highway. The room was huge! The beds were so comfortable! It was within walking distance of several nice restaurants, although, I would highly recommend the restaurant at the hotel. This was maybe the best hotel we have ever stayed at!
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"The Best Hotel"
The Hotel was very very nice and clean. Really enjoyed the stay there. Wish all the Sheraton Hotels were as nice and Clean as this one. From a 1 to 10 , it's a 10
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Tim T
"Not worth my hard erned money"
Expensive hotel with no complementary breakfast. Room was decent. River view was kinda nice but the highway as the backdrop ruined it. Elevator smells like rotten gym socks. Pool was full of beh-beh kids with inflatables in the hot tub, etc.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012

"A remarkable hotel in Cuyahoga Falls"
We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The waiters in the dining room and bar, the reception staff, everyone we encountered made a strong personal impression. We have stayed at this hotel three times now and love it. It happens to be exactly half-way between Toronto, Canada (where we live) and Pike County, Kentucky (where my wife's family lives). We most recently stayed at the hotel to attend the Kenny Chesney concert at Blossom Music Center, and the way we were treated by the staff made the trip extra special (we had driven for 6 hours to be there). The food is nice. The view of the rapids from the dining room or bar is great. It was just a really enjoyable experience.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Paul and Ruth, thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our friendly staff, restaurant and view! Your loyalty is highly valued and we look forward to serving you the next time your road trip travels bring you by our area! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Paul and Ruth
"First class hotel near Akron"
Perfect room for business trip, nice desk for working. Hotel offer many services for business traveller Took breakfast at restaurant: Nice restaurant and fair price for breakfast Check-in and check-out was fast. Trains traffic and noise not as bad as reviewer reported. Highway noise was more a concern.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
Francois
Very comfortable
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
bobby

"El restaurante esta increíble"
Muy buen servicio y el paisaje está muy bonito, las habitaciones son grandes y muy cómodas
Other trip Sep 7, 2014