All hotels in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States of America
1989 Front St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"graduation weekend"
perfect room for a family of 4.. though, we did have to call for bedding for the sofa bed-should have been obvious that we needed it-I did originally ask for a double queen with pull-out bed, ending up with a King and pull-out bed-I'm not sure how this was confused. Dinner at Beau's was amazing, even my teenagers were impressed-half portions were more than enough!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Arrived late in the day and pleased that lounge serves dinner late
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
marsh1
"Not worth the $"
Phones and key system were down. Wifi was too weak to watch netflix. TV was too old to hook up a game system for kids. Train horns going off at night. Room and pool were ok nothing special.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
adri, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us continue improving our facility and service. I am disappointed that you found so many aspects of your stay unsatisfactory. We do try to offer the most up to date technology at our property, however, occasionally this does not meet our guests' expectations. From your comments, it appears you may have stayed with us during one of the recent storms, in which, our wifi and phone systems are typically affected in some way. adri, although we cannot change your family's previous experience, we do hope to have a future opportunity to serve you.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
adri
"Train was very annoying!"
The falls and surrounding landscape were beautiful but the train going behind the hotel all through the night was very annoying. The carpet inside our room was very dirty and the mattress not comfortable. However, the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Teacher, thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. One of our most important projects our owners are working on right now involves working with the Federal Government to make this area a quiet zone which will prevent the train from sounding its horn in our area. Unfortunately, this process can take several years to complete. Until that time, please accept my sincere apologies for any disturbance the noise may have caused you. I have also spoken with our executive housekeeper and she is embarrassed that you found your carpet to be dirty. We have already completed a through deep clean of the carpet in your room to correct this issue for future guests. I hope that on your next visit to NE Ohio we have the opportunity to serve you again and perhaps place you in a quieter area of the hotel.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Teacher
At hotel to attend the James Taylor concert at Blossom Music Center. Hotel even had "back door" directions to get to the concert to avoid traffic. Wonderful location and the view was awesome.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
dkistner, thank you for choosing the Sheraton Suites as your home base while attending the James Taylor concert. As one of the closest hotels to Blossom, we try to let our guests in on the secret routes of our town, especially to avoid pre-concert traffic. Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Expedia, we hope to serve you again the next time you enjoy a concert in the area.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
dkistner
"Great location wasted"
Very nice location by the river which should be a treasure for the Sheraton chain but the building itself feels cheap and you get the impression that it's in the process of going out of business soon. Poor furnishings are passable such as the couch in the room but they aren't comfortable at all to the point of making them useless.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Scott, thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about your recent stay on Expedia. I am disappointed you found our hotel to feel cheap. I can assure you that we are confident in our hotel's position in the Northeast Ohio market and look forward to a successful future as we have come under new ownership recently. I'm also excited to inform you that we have begun remodeling our guest suites to bring a more modern feel to our property. Scott, although we cannot change your previous experience, we do hope to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Excellent Location"
Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great location.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We had a great experience at this hotel. Spacious rooms with everything you need. Pet friendly as well. My daughter lives in the area and we will definitely stay here again.
Debbie
"Nice hotel. I would stay again."
This hotel is slightly dated but very clean and in a fine location. The room was very comfortable and the restaurant over the river was scenic and comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel in the future and I recommend it without hesitation.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
dee
"spacious, comfy beds, dirty carpet"
We really needed the extra space that the suite offered. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom amenities were high-class. I love having a fridge and sink. The only negative was that the carpet was DIRTY!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Christine
"The Falls"
This was our second stay at the Sheraton and this is one of most convenient, clean and pleasant places to stay in Ohio.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Maverick, thank you so much for your return visit to the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
maverick733
This us a very nice, clean hotel. Was a little expensive for no breakfast included. If you have time to hang out and use facility's it may be worth it. Beds were small for queen size.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Jodi
Very good experience. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant was amazing.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Great Comfort, little overpriced"
The comfort Level is great, cleanliness is great, a little overpriced but an enjoayable place to stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice hotel but facing river"
Nice hotel but if you get a room that faces the river you will hear the train whistle during the night.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Traveler, thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites. We are in the process of working with the government to make the area around our hotel a quiet zone so that trains will not have to sound their whistles. Unfortunately, this process may take several years. Until that time, we do offer suites on the quieter side of our hotel and guests may still enjoy the river view in our restaurant or on the walk out jetty. Thank you again for choosing the Sheraton Suites.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Good quick getaway hotel"
Note the river view rooms get road noise, city side is quieter
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"A showcase hotel experience"
This is a beautiful older hotel on the stony banks of the Cuyahoga river. Just beautiful surroundings. Wonderful suite at a very nice price. The building is older, but well maintained. The pocket doors in our room didn't work too well, but we didn't really need them. The only serious drawback, and there is nothing the hotel could do about this, was the freight train blowing its whistle through town at 1:00 am. Room service staff were fast and attentive, even if it took a few calls to get through to them on the older telephone system. The beds were wonderful and the room was clean. Our family will stay there the next time we're in the area.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Rick, thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls. I am delighted that you were overall pleased with your visit. We look forward to welcoming your family back when your travels bring you to the Northeast Ohio area.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Rick Grant
Only complaint was several trains running nearby are loud at night.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Patrick C.
"Great Place"
Loved the Hotel and service
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Patrick C.
"Not impressed"
They seem to cater more to having the banquet hall filled than taking care of guests room was nice but staff so so
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice friendly clean"
Everything went very smooth. Nice hotel for the money
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Ok for area"
We stayed on the first floor. While checking in we swiped about 10 credit cards before one would work. They all had more than enough funds on them but for some reason would not work. Ironic the same card that paid for the room did not work for the deposit for the same room. I think they just need to update their machines. We asked for extra blankets and pillows when we checked in and never received them so had to call housekeeping late at night. The bathrooms didn't have a vent and the light switch is on the outside for some reason. The toilets flushed slow so it's a little awkward when having to share a room. Over all it was a nice room and I'm glad we didn't pay full price of $350 because that would have not been worth it. Nice for the area.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Bay N.
"very eligant"
it was a weekend away for my wifes birthday we had a geat time
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Nice river view"
Good location, nice staff. Only one small "minus" room was not tidy up one day, we had to ask fresh towels at 11 pm ... !!! Souldnt happened in Sheraton in my opinion. Very nice resteurant with river waterfalls view.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Michal
"The Falls"
This is the nicest hotel near the Northern Akron area by far. The suite we had was very comfortable and made our stay very pleasant.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Maverick, thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a pleasant stay and look forward to serving you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Maverick
Very nice view of falls. Restaurants in walking distance.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
TM
"Birthday"
We had stayed at this hotel in the past and was not disappointed again. The room and staff were great and we had dinner at the restaurant and it was wonderful as well. We will make a point to stay again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
My stay started with am empty soda can in my bathroom, trash in the can and a dirty shower, which had to be clean a second time. Next my dinner was interesting, downstairs at their restaurant. Julie and Maddie were very nice at the bar. When my dinner was served, I had to listen to Rachelle and Sabrina---gossiping about the hotels employees, I had to continuously get their attention for service. Every time I needed a wine refill or water, if was as if I was disturbing Rachelle and Sabrina. The manager (Ryan) walked in several times to observe the bar/restaurant area, but was total not engaged in observing his employees behaviors. Very disappointing stay, dirty room, had to have them come and re-clean the show--only after I asked for a manager to come and inspect the shower. I was informed I was not able to receive another room because it was a wedding and the hotel was full.......Disappointing stay at this Sheraton.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Milan McGraw
"Quiet, Well Maintained, Nice Hidden Back Patio"
Stayed for 2 nights while in town for a marathon. There were weddings in the attached ballroom both nights and we didn't hear a single sound either night. This was very important because we were traveling with our Border Terrier and any sound in the night will usually send him into full blown guard dog mode. On one end of the hotel there is a balcony/patio overlooking the falls behind the hotel that we stumbled upon by accident. Nice spot to share a bottle of celebratory champagne after the race. Definitely would recommend in an instant.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
We had to wait an hour and half after the scheduled check in time. After we finally get settled in our room we discover that the roof was leaking into the bathroom, soaking the floor. The hotel had us switch rooms. Nobody seemed to care for all the inconveniences we experienced. We will not stay at that hotel again!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Jerad Howes
"Very nice hotel"
We had no expectations but it was a very nice hotel with large rooms and the beautiful waterfall just outside the hotel. We had dinner at the hotel and the food was excellent and the view so nice. The breakfast was also good and the staff friendly. We stayed there because we were going to attend a concert at the Blossom Music Center and it was the closest hotel we could find. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
The only thing that was not five star quality was the food. It was about 3.5 quality. Otherwise it was blissful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"needs help"
the hot tub was COLD at 10:00 AM the windows in our room were very dirty
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
chuck
"Beautiful hotel by the falls"
The hotel was very beautiful, clean and located along Cuyahoga Falls. The view of the falls was great and worth the extra to get a room on that side. The restaurant at the hotel was along the falls and had a delicious breakfast buffet for a reasonable price. The suite was spacious and very comfortable. Our only issue was something that the hotel couldn't control and that was the many trains that pass through the area and all hours of the night. If you are a light sleeper, this hotel may not be for you.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
RR
"Excellent hotel in ALL respects"
This is a top notch hotel with reasonable prices. It is conveniently located for business travelers doing work in the nearby area. The staff is super friendly and helpful. On my check-out day I needed to stay a few hours past the normal check-out time - they were very accommodating. One last thing, the dramatic view of the Cuyahoga River from the restaurant is invigorating and the food ain't bad either.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Scott, thank you so much for your review of your recent stay. I am pleased that we were able to assist you with a late departure and that you enjoyed out restaurant and river view! We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and come back soon! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Shower???"
The hotel was VERY nice and accommodated my travels with my dog. The only negative I have was the shower. The head was too low and the spout not caulked. The staff was very friendly and room service also very good.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Susie, we know how important family pets are and we are pleased that we were able to accommodate you and your furry friend. We look forward to welcoming you both back in the near future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Susie
"Reasonable place to stay. Overpriced"
Shower was prison quality. Very diss appointing. Bed linens were nice. Overall a decent place to stay but would have to rate it as average.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Traveler, thank you for your feedback as it is through comments such as yours that we continue to improve our hotel. I am disappointed to read that there were certain aspects of your stay that you did not fully enjoy and hope that you allow us a future opportunity to regain your trust. Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Beautiful Scenery"
We booked our 4 night 5 day stay but were given a wrong room! The hotel manager went all out for us and promtly switched us to another room. We were very much treated very well. The hotel room was a traditional suite facing the riverside which were very spacious and very welcoming. It was a plus to have two tvs in each living space! The pool and spa were nice not too over cramped with people an noisy kids! The hotel staff at the restaurant were very friendly and the food is very good! Outside of hotel you can go down the boardwalk to see the falls on the river an do some shopping at local small shops. I think I will definately stay there again but make sure my booking is correct
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
Melinda
"Beautiful Hotel"
Nice Hotel, nice fascility, but the maid left a formally used towel from another guest in our bathroom behind the door. Do not stay on the water/river side. Beautiful views but take them in from balconies and restaurant windows. We were up all night listening to the river, trains which run directly behind the hotel about 1/8 of a mile away, and the expressway on ramp, where people peel out. Stay on the opposite side or you WILL regret it. Great restuaraunts. On checkout, the clerk, did not ask how our stay was, and did not say thank you, his reply to our thank you, was the ever popular and totally inappropriate ''No Problem'' !Customer service not up to Sheriton standards at all.This was our honeymoon hotel years ago and we have attended events here, has gone downhill a bit.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Great Getaway!"
This was a beautiful hotel right in the middle of the downtown area of a small town. The scenery of rushing water and falls right next to the hotel that could be seen from the dining room and from your room was beautiful. The room was very large, nicely appointed, and very comfortable and the view was outstanding!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"Anniversary outing"
Took the wife out for anniversary dinner and concert on the river. Dinner at the office bistro was excellent, everything was within stumbling distance. The hotel parking was ridiculous, lots of people stealing spots for the nearby concert venue, but it diddn't look like they could do much about it. Free valet was always an option we could have used, had we not found a parking spot. Must take the rock elevator down to lower level.
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
fultzjap, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy a riverfront concert, dinner at our neighboring restaurant and our rock elevator! Your patronage is highly valued and we look forward to welcoming you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
fultzjap
"Wedding weekend stay"
My fiance and I have lived in Akron for 3 years so when we planned our wedding at Stan Hywet, we knew right away staying at the Sheraton would be the perfect treat for our wedding weekend. The hotel is beautiful and with all the trees surrounding it, you'd never know it was right next to the highway. Breakfast buffet was very good, and if you like strong coffee - you've found your place! The only hiccup we had was on Friday night there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke coming in through the vent in our bathroom; so much so that we had to keep the bathroom door shut. I let the front desk know as I departed for my hair appt in the morning and by the time I came back, the room smelled very clean and the smoke smell was gone. We lucked out and heard an amazing trio in the lounge on Friday night - added bonus! If you can afford to splurge a little on a weekend stay - the Sheraton is definitely worth it!
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Jenni, congratulations on your recent marriage! We are honored that you spent your wedding weekend with us and are delighted that you enjoyed our live entertainment and brunch buffet. We are pleased that our Front Desk and Housekeeping teams were able to efficiently correct your problem for you. Thank you for allowing us to help celebrate such a wonderful occasion, we look forward to serving you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2013
Jenni
"Life Savers!"
The staff was INCREDIBLE! They went above and beyond for us. My Grandson had left his ducky blanket and they found it and sent it home to us. It arrived before we did! Crisis averted thanks to the wonderful front desk staff!
Response by Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Jean, thank you for writing such a kind review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that our Housekeeping and Front Desk teams were able to reunite your grandson with his blanket with such efficiency! Thank you again for taking the time to write a review of our property, we look forward to welcoming you in the future! Colleen Iacianci Social Media Manager
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Jean
"Great Place!"
The room was spacious. The train was not an issue, could barely hear it unless you are a light sleeper. I would definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2013
The hotel was well maintained and staff seemed competent and personable.
2 night trip Apr 13, 2013
I thought I booked a riverside suite and I got a city view. We were there for a wedding and the food and service was great. I would recommend.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Cindy
"Room was satisfactory"
Hotel was nice, falls in back were very pretty. We were in a second floor suite where there was a little "club room" for breakfast/evening appetizers and beverages. We were given no information about this when we checked in so be sure to ask. Not sure if this was a special thing with our package or what. You needed your room key to get in. Not really much there for breakfast. Some cereal, danish and yogurt. Exercise room was nice and pool hot tub area was satisfactory.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Service was outstanding
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
"Awesome!"
We had to stay last minute in Cuyahoga Falls and this was the closest hotel, and thank goodness it was. This was the nicest hotel that we have stayed in in a very long time. Staff was nice and the view of the river was a nice touch. Rooms were great. All around fantastic stay! Would highly recommend.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Holly
"Awesome Hotel"
very pleased with this hotel stay. Very clean and cozy.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013