All hotels in Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1 Audubon Road, Wakefield, MA, 01880, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Reliable Hotel in Good Location"
We have stayed here many times. Hotel was recently upgraded to a Four Points property. Located next to a major shopping mall next door and a fitness center make this a desirable location. Friendly staff. Hotel generally quiet. Hotel does a large business in Asian bus tours but remarkably these are nearly invisible to other guests. Rooms are adequate and restaurant dated but convenient. Prices were also recently increased when the brand was upgraded.
5 night family trip May 16, 2015
Donald
"Recommend stay here."
Great stay. Very clean.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"oops"
funny we woke up to the sun. room clock reads 700. time to get up. well it turns up after we took showers and ready to start the day. the clock was never changed to dst. I did the change before we signed out. but all is fine. looking forward to maybe making reservations for the 24th +25th of Dec.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
leonard
"Hit and miss"
They use tons of fabric softener in the sheets which made the room stink. Most people don't notice that but I couldn't stand it - especially against my face/body. The other thing was the bathroom design. Shower design friendly for handicap BUT it ends up flooding the whole bathroom. They didn't put a drain in the right place nor design properly.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Sheraton wakefield stay"
Stayed here after family reunion ok place all was well no problems
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Fantastic"
Everything was great. The only bad thing I can say is that I reserved a room with one king size bed and got 2 double beds. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Carlos
"No breakfast"
Would have loved to have breakfast included.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Sanjay
Hotel Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Friendly"
The employees are very nice and I look forward to going there for all my stays.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Convenience"
convenient to our family in Wakefield. Rooms were clean, but small. No valet at check in.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Christine
"Holiday Visit"
A very enjoyable experience to stay here.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Staff very helpful
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"nice hotel"
Very convenient, easy access to the highway, close to Boston for 1/3 of the price.....
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Raquel
"Not what I expected"
Asked for a room near elevator, due to bad hip, given the furthest room and had to walk very Long halls. spoke to desk personnel who would not help with the situation. paint pealing, room was "old".
4 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Not bad, but much closer to Salem than Boston."
My girlfriend and I tool a trip to Boston, but we decided to stay outside of the city. I chose the hotel because it appeared to be very nice, and received good ratings overall. The front desk staff were great! The room that we stayed in was small, but it worked. The only issue is you need your room key to operate the lights and heat. Its part of a energey conservation program thr hotel has. There is a large shopping center just behind the hotel that was also pretty cool. They have everything from Starbucks, to a bowling alley, restaurants, and other shopping.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Lauren
"Close to Salem"
Nice staff. A little dated and run down, particularly bathrooms. A little dirty hair on floor in bathroom, mildew around window frame. Not a bad place to stay but not the caliber of Sherton I am used to.
Alison
"disappointing in several ways"
This hotel offers ample parking and fair proximity to Boston with an impressive and welcoming lobby, courteous hotel staff and timely check in/out. I enjoyed the temperature efficiency system that used the hotel key card to regulate room temperature. The bathroom of the room, however, was unsatisfactory. It was extremely small, cramped and not properly cleaned. Upon entering it for the first time, I found a small dead waterbug on the floor between the toilet and shower. I also found a long strand of someone else's (black) hair on the counter. There was a large discoloration on the ceiling above the shower, clearly showing a shoddy repair of a prior water leak from the room above. The bathroom floor moulding and wallpaper behind the door were damaged and in need of repair. Being too tired from a long day and really only concerned about a comfortable bed at that point, I elected to remain in the room rather than walking the long distance back to the lobby to request a different room. The bed was clean and comfortable. I would have liked to have an option in pillow type as all the pillows were the same, the overly soft and squishy kind that provided little head support. I also would have liked to receive a copy of my bill in my room prior to checkout. Although this hotel provided adequate conference amenities, I found my hotel room rather disappointing, particularly for the cost.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Kathleen
"Great location beautiful hotel"
Staff are super helpful. Hotel has a beautiful lobby and is located walking distance to the shops and restaurants at market st in lynnfield. Free shuttle is awesome. Rooms are clean, spacious, and very comfortable. Had a wonderful stay. Highly recommend!!
Gor marriwd here 13 years ago back for a short stay with the kids. Great accomodations and live the shopping area!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
karen
"Clean hotel outside boston"
Picked this hotel as it seemed to ne close enough to boston. With some light traffic it was about 25 min. Hotel was clean but room felt a bit cramped and there was no minnie fridge. Felt that due to our lowest price rate we got the lower end of the rooms.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Not great."
Paid way too much for a room that didn't even have a small table to have meals on. Bathroom was for midgets and had wear.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
J Stephen
"Halloween weekend stay"
Laura at the front desk was fabulous. She went above and beyond.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Sonya
"Has potential but certain ammenities weren't there"
It started with us getting there at 5pm which was 2 hours after "check in time" and our rooms weren't ready. They did comp us some drinks but, that was just the start. No fridge in the room. And the final straw was that we ordered room service for 6:45 am. We had to be somewhere for 7:30 so we figured that we had time to eat. The food didn't come until 7:15 and we had to shovel it down and it was less than satisfying. The meal was again comp'ed but it still left a bad taste in our mouth. This hotel was very aesthetically pleasing and it has potential to be a great experience but, they need to work on their timeliness and customer service.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
_S
"Disappointed."
I had absolutely no privacy. A maintance guy just walks in my room and I put the I"M SLEEPING sign on my door and housekeeping still knocked on my door a few times and tried to get into my room with their room key. I would absolutely never ever book again due to no privacy. I would be afraid of someone walking in on me naked or something lol. Beautiful hotel with wonderful front desk workers .... but the other workers need to learn to respect the person in the room.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"WILL stay again"
Hotel was very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable but it did not have a microwave or refrigerator. The hotel was 10 minutes from Salem and close to Boston. Also close to highway on ramp, gas station and dunkin donuts. The only complaint was the food at the hotel was a little bland. However the hotel is close to everything so just eat out.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Paula
"Good deal"
Nice clean room; paint chipped on bathroom door and shower head flange covered in caulk & hanging off (unsightly). Breakfast delivered 1/2 hour late, luckily we ordered it early. Food was ok but expensive, $13 f/shrimp cocktail in restaurant (3 shrimp). Reasonable rate f/being close to destination (Boston)We would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
I stayed at the hotel for a conference. I travel a lot for business and pleasure and have found many hotels are updating themselves to work better with the technological world we are becoming. The staff was great.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Ronnie
"Comfy night sleep"
My friends and I were in town for a fun weekend in Salem. The Sheraton is in a great location especially if you are only staying for one night. The beds were super comfy and the hotel overall is really nice. My only complaint is that our room was really dusty and the window was dirty. :(
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
The hotel was what I expected. Computers were extremely slow, but besides that, no complaint.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"good, not great"
Did not have much time to plan trip, but the price and distance from Boston, Salem was minimal, gym was removed from main bldg, but was big (BSC) Restaurant was good although there was not much variety at Dinner time. TV coild have been larger considering my room size, but overall I was pleased
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Alcira
"Average rooms, friendly staff."
Although we booked very late, we were expecting a king room and received a double bed the first night. We were dissappointed and that there was no king bed available. Second day we were moved to a king room, which was much more acceptable. Room service was quick. Staff were very nice.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Catherine
"Why no refrigeration in room"
Everything was great ... But there should be refrigerators in the rooms...
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
not good at all, people not friendly there, I can hear people talking inside the hotel room. The room is very old.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Needs some improvements"
Convienent to stay here for a wedding. Problems with the TV, shower head coming off the tiles, and wallpaper pealing. Pool and workout center is BSC down the street, not in the hotel. Breakfast is not included. If you need to stay in Wakefield, it will do.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
traveler, 9/14
"The Best"
We have a good time
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Reynaldo Tobias
"Wakefield Sheraton A +"
The room was very nice and just a short drive to Downtown Boston. The surrounding neighborhood was very nice and many good restaurant's close by.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Positive feedback"
We returned to the Sheraton Colonial because we had a good experience on our first stay, we were greeted in a familiar & professional manner by Kevin who said how pleased they were to see us again. In the bar Jackie served us taking time & care to advise us on drinks & food, we had a great time. Once again Terry & Jared looked after us at breakfast, we would like to commend all these staff.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Very nice hotel. Staff were excellent. They had a problem with the booster pump and since we were on the sixth floor there was little (at times) to no water pressure. We were told that the problem was supposed to be fixed on Friday Aug 5 but it didn't get done. Our room happened to be a handicapped room which made the problem worse. Everyone was very nice and as helpful as they could be. I guess that we just have to chalk it up to bad luck on our part.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"In need for update"
In need for an update. Not very clean room with very old furniture.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
mat
Conviently next to a whole foods. Lobby was very pretty. Expected the same for the room. Room needed a little updating. Overall, it was clean and comfy.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Surprisingly nice"
Contrary to previous ratings, the hotel was surprisingly nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable, staff was accommodating, and location was convenient to Boston, Salem and northern sights. We were very satisfied.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
July, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel, very clean and very friendly staff. Had the added bonus of being pet friendly. Not to often you find a hotel this clean with the amenities it has and be pet friendly as well. Will definitely be back.
"Great location if being in Boston is not top"
Our stay was really good. It was located next to a Market (outlet mall) that had some great restaurants. It was in a perfect location for traveling both east and west and for going to Salem, New Hampshire and Maine.
6 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Alex
"Great price & Great Stay"
Was there for a wedding in Danvers, easy on & off and the room was wonderful.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
ladyT
"Room review"
The lobby was beautiful but rooms need to be updated. The rooms were clean but old. Tub had yellow spots. Bathroom did not have towel racks by sink. I'm not a fan of leaving towels that I will reuse on the counter. Beds were super comfy.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Friendly staff, very helpful"
Pleasant place to stay. Staff was helpful. They accommodated us on adjoining rooms. Water in room - coffee, tea. We didn't have to wait for the elevator for very long. Call operator with questions and they answered my requests. Thank you
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Not a good value."
The lobby is nice. The landscaping is beautiful. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is beat--dirty, old. Repairs around the toilet were very sloppy, the shower was old, dirty and stained. The shower head sprayed water out in different directions (mostly in our faces when we were trying to turn it on). It is a place where large parties go to stay so it is very noisy. There was no refrigerator. When we asked for one there were none left. The "olympic size" pool (which isn't) is located down the road at the Boston Sports Club -- not actually a part of the hotel! The whole scene is depressing and is right on the highway. BUT it is near a very lovely outdoor "mall" that is well designed and also near Whole Foods.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"all good"
all good, courteous people all around, good location, and we would be happy to come back if in the area.
Other trip May 26, 2014
jeff
The staff we're rude and not helpful. The best part of the stay was the restaurant bartender. She was very nice.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Comfortable stay. The air conditioning wasn't cold but then again, it's possible the hotel may not have been setup up for air conditioning yet since it was still cool outside. Beds were comfortable and free wifi. Gym is about a 3 minute walk to a Boston Sports Club facility which I was hesitant to go to, but really glad I did. The check in staff was very friendly and polite.
Other trip May 20, 2014