All hotels in Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States of America
1 Audubon Road, Wakefield, MA, 01880, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Food is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Four points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston"
It was an amazing stay start to finish thanks to the four points by Sheraton I will be coming back I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Wakefield Boston area
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Eric O.
We were able to walk over to the market square to shop and eat was very nice
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
Colleen
Excellent
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
Aaron
"Not entirely what I expected"
Hotel staff was extremely friendly. Room was Ok. The handle on the sink was broken and kept falling off. When searching for a hotel we wanted one with a pool. This hotel has a pool but it's off site in another building. Housekeeping was extremely slow and never replaced the towels with clean ones, they left the ones we used from the morning. We were out all day on our first day and they never showed to clean the room until after 6pm. Over all I'm not disappointed but expected a little more from a Sheraton.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Leo
HAVE STAYED AT THIS HOTEL FOR YEARS. EVEN THOUGH IT HAS CHANGED HANDS, SOME OF THE STAFF HAS REMAINED. CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST WAS WONDERFUL AND THE SERVER WAS SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN THERE AND WE REMEMBERED HER FONDLY FROM PAST STAYS.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Need golf cart room far away"
Very small room and tiny bath Drapes and upholstery shabby Room needs update Room 181 very far from bar and front desk I have stayed at this hotel many times this was worst room Staff is great
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
I thought the staff was very accommodating - the room was spacious and I had easy time moving around the room.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2015
Gina
"The hairy shower curtain"
The lobby smelled like urine. There was hair on the shower curtain. Not a clean hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Eerik
Hotel was a bit dated. They also neglected to make up our room one morning and we did not learn it until we returned late that night.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Never again"
The was totally worn off. Chairs were ripped and bathroom floor has hair sticking to it. Also I foound wrapping paper next to the bed. Not gonna stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
elke
"Lovely view and comfy bed."
Shower in room 1010 was awful. Couldn't regulate temperature and spay was wide and weak. Unable to turn the heat down or off so left key card out of the wall mount.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"Not a bad hotel and has potential to be better"
The hotel seemed to be very understaffed but the front desk ladies were very nice despite being stretched too thin. The restaurant in the hotel left A LOT to be desired with the wait staff, bartenders, and overall service. We went there for lunch and waited 20 minutes for a check and it would have been even longer if we hadn't gone up and asked for it. There was only one other table that had ppl ordering food and it was empty. The food was good which was the only redeeming quality. That night when getting a night cap the service was also poor with wait time for drinks and only having one bartender on staff. The breakfast by far had the worst service. Between waiting for our orders to be taken, the staff having no sense of urgency to get food and drinks out to ppl, the orders getting mixed up, and the hash browns being mostly white in color and cold it was terrible. The room itself was nice besides the thermostat working awful and making it a sauna in the room even when put on the settings stated by the hotel staff. There are fine points with this hotel bc it is nice on the inside but the restaurant is not worth the aggravation and the heating may need to be looked at.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Great to Sleep; Not Great to Eat/Snack"
The hotel is larger than it seems. Comfortable rooms. Tried to purchase snacks at the front desk but there was such a long line of people registering that I gave up (the concessions are minimal, very expensive, and you have to buy them at the front desk). Unable to buy snacks, I tried the restaurant. It was a bit of a disappointment: disorganized, closes at odd times throughout the morning, quite expensive, didn't seem to have enough staff. And their lobby coffee/tea service is kept in the restaurant, so when it closes, there is no coffee or tea.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Not what I paid for"
I paid for a king size bed and when I checked into my room (late check in that I already called to confirm with them) it was a full size bed for 2 adults. I get down to he lobby and ask why our room was a smaller bed. They stated there was a leak in the room and no other rooms were available in the entire hotel (which is quite large) were available. Because I booked through Expedia they were unable to refund my Money. They gave me hotel points and breakfast, I was not really satisfied with that and would have much rather has a good nights sleep instead. I would have also appreciated her being honest with me before getting up to my room and finding out the bed was too small.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
s
"Outside of Boston"
Hotel was in a good location with a new shopping center and eating nearby. Staff was friendly and beds were comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Tony
"Nice stay."
Room was clean, no problems with noise. Lots of folks because there was some kind of convention going on but it didn't pose any problems. Restaurant was ok, a little overpriced for what they offered in my opinion. Didn't seem to be much around for options but didn't have to travel too far to find things.
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"no complaints"
Typical room, great pillows, be was good. The room was average, but the lobby,bar,restaurant and common areas are inviting.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
todd
"Shabby Hotel in need of makeover"
We were there, facing parking lot, for two days. The room was a good size but the location was on first floor and the ongoing yard work made opening the curtains impossible. So the room was dark and depressing. The room had three chairs two of which need a through cleaning. The light switch for the bathroom popped out the first time we used it and maintenance fixed it, by putting in a piece of cardboard, they never came back. The whole room and bath was tired and needed make over. Staff was friendly.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Linda and Michael
They didn't give us enough towels.We were 5 people staying in the room.The coffee and cups were not refilled. The pool and healthclub were not connected to hotel as described.It was 3 blocks away.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Great room....poor assistance."
The hotel itself was beautiful and the room was super clean and comfy. Our only complaint is that we were rudely awoken at 2am by the party in the next room with loud music and constant yelling. We called the front desk twice with no answer, went down to the front desk finding no one. Finally my husband had to ask them to please keep it down a little. They were fine with it but I'm surprised none of the hotel staff was concerned or even available to help us.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"nice!"
nice hotel....enjoyed our stay
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Debra M.
"Good location for Boston getaway"
Stayed 3 nights while sightseeing in Boston and Salem - great location and price for these areas (20 mins). Front desk staff was helpful and responsive. Beds were very comfortable. Bathroom could have been cleaner (mildew & towels), and A/C unit in room was very loud. Loved having the outdoor shopping mall so close; pool is in separate gym.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to Boston, i95, beach, comfy bed"
Good. The town lost power, but the staff was very laid back, giving a comfortable vibe to the guests.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Htl&Conference Cntr
Thank you for taking a moment to give us this feedback. I was personally on property during the power outage and possibly touched base with you during. Please do let us know when you will be back in town, Warm regards, General Manager Steven Merrill
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Maryjane
"A/C"
our A/C did not work. It was hot and leaked water into the carpet.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Laurie
"A Comfy Night"
I was only there for one night, but it was clean the bed was oh so comfy, the bathroom was small, but liked the idea of having the shampoo, conditioner and body wash on the wall.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Htl&Conference Cntr
HI Dianne-thank you so much for the great feedback! Our amenity dispensers have had great reviews and they are totally eco friendly with no waste of paper or plastics. Hope to have you back soon! General Manager Steve Merrill
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Dianne
"Too far from Boston"
Very inconvenient train transportation and wasn't made clear by Expedia that hotel was very far (1 hr!) from Boston.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
I felt safe and comfortable. The mattress was plush and I slept very well.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Jeanne
"Convenient location"
When we first checked in I was tild that the hotel was fully booked and I wont be able to get a room on the main hotel in higher floor. When we got to our room we only got a king size bed. I called the front desk and complained that 3 people wont fit on one bed. She apologized and changed our room to the 9th floor with 2 beds. The hotel is close to open mall which is really nice. Hotel clean and lobby has modern look.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Antoinette
"great service"
Was wonderful
2 night trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great hotel for area"
Great hotel, we just needed a place to stay for a few days, great location near the freeway, mall, food. We spent our days in Gloucester, Salem and Boston and the hotel was a good location without paying tons of money for somewhere to sleep. Very nice gym and pool area, great helpful staff, nice lobby with computers, coffee, shuttle service good
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Clean nice comfortable hotel.Close to points of interest.Staff is friendly .One thing which is not up to our standard was breakfast. We would like to have a real not powdered eggs for the price we paid.Not enough people to clean tables and attend to our $40 breakfast for two.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Rich
"Lovely"
Beautiful lobby. Lovely staff at restaurant for breakfast. Room was clean and comfortable. Did not use pool/gym because we ran out of time.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Wouldn't stay again"
Door doesn't close properly. You can still see the light in the hall. The linens really don't fit the beds properly, giving the room a really cheap feeling. The wiring for all the plug-ins are plugged into an outlet strip and hanging on the wall by the desk where all is visible. Also very cheap looking. I expected more for the price. The front desk attendant was very nice but was alone to both answer the phone and check people in so there was a line and a wait.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great service"
Hotel staff was really nice. I came in after 11 and they paid for a cab to get me from the train station to the hotel!!!
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Meiko
the room was musty, the toilet was clogged, it smelled kind of like smoke and it was muggy in the room.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Ryan
We went out for the Red Sox vs Yankee game and need an affordable hotel. Our room was really nice and comfy. The only complaint is they are about 20 minutes from a T station. It was a nice hotel that was clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Fine for a night"
Just off highway. Only room available was a double bed. But fine for the night. Friendly staff. Gave us a drink coupon to make up for small bed. About 30 min to Boston or beach. We are local. Had our floors redone and needed place to stay.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Uncomfortable accommodation."
On arrival we were put in a one bed to a room when we reserved a two bed to a room with a sleeper sofa and ended up in a small two bed to a room with a non foldable cot which made the room very very uncomfortable. We wished for better accommodation.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Jackson P
It was okay. It needs to be updated!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Staying in Boston was going to be too expensive, so we looked a little further out. The location was great - close enough to the highway and was close enough to what we wanted to do. We went back and forth to the city with no problem (except some rush hour traffic) and visited Salem which was closer than I thought! Pool is not onsite at the hotel. You have to walk outside, around the hotel, across the street to the Boston Sports Club to use their pool. No charge by showing your room key. The kids liked it well enough, but it was disappointing it wasn't in the hotel. Room Service staff could not have been nicer. Hotel seemed to be newly renovated - the lobby area was beautiful.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
A1
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"GETTING A LITTLE LONG IN THE TOOTH!"
This place is in need of a pretty major upgrade and face lift. Several things in the room needed to be repaired or replaced. The switch on the floor lamp was inop. and required unscrewing the bulb or unplugging the lamp to turn it off. The electrical rocker switch for the bath room light was also inop. and only worked after many cycles of turning it off and on. The bathroom door had been previously broken by being forced open. The repair job on the door was a pretty sloppy repair job. The carpet in the room plus in the rest of the hotel was getting thread bare in lots of places. Bare carpet on stair way treads is a trip hazard for sure and a liability issue. These are things one would come to expect in a hotel that half or more of what this place charges per night. I still have an unauthorized/unapproved "card not present" charge on my credit card with them for $50.00 that I am addressing with my credit card co. to be resolved.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
william
"Nice hotel."
Happy with the hotel. Our Expedia experience was less than positive. Our reservation, which Expedia said was confirmed , was never passed on to the hotel. A busy weekend in Boston, the hotel was fully booked. After moving some things around, the staff went above and beyond and were able to accommodate us. Expedia, made no effort to help us, even though it was their error. It would seem making any reservation through Expedia is a gamble. The Check-in staff at Four Points Sheraton Wakefield AAA+ !!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
bjg
"Disappointing stay"
1) I asked for a quiet room and they put me in a room next to the elevator and ice machine. 2) There are no electrical outlets on the desk for chargers. 3) It took 20 minutes for a waitress to take my order at breakfast.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Reliable Hotel in Good Location"
We have stayed here many times. Hotel was recently upgraded to a Four Points property. Located next to a major shopping mall next door and a fitness center make this a desirable location. Friendly staff. Hotel generally quiet. Hotel does a large business in Asian bus tours but remarkably these are nearly invisible to other guests. Rooms are adequate and restaurant dated but convenient. Prices were also recently increased when the brand was upgraded.
5 night family trip May 16, 2015
Donald
"Very nice"
Enjoyed our stay. Nice hotel, comfortable and clean.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Recommend stay here."
Great stay. Very clean.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"oops"
funny we woke up to the sun. room clock reads 700. time to get up. well it turns up after we took showers and ready to start the day. the clock was never changed to dst. I did the change before we signed out. but all is fine. looking forward to maybe making reservations for the 24th +25th of Dec.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
leonard
"Hit and miss"
They use tons of fabric softener in the sheets which made the room stink. Most people don't notice that but I couldn't stand it - especially against my face/body. The other thing was the bathroom design. Shower design friendly for handicap BUT it ends up flooding the whole bathroom. They didn't put a drain in the right place nor design properly.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015