All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
1825 Griffin Rd, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Market visit"
Everything was great would recommend food was good and service excellent
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Not the greatest"
Hotel was not located correctly on google maps so I booked it thinking it was near the water...its not. Absolutely no amenities included. No free WiFi, no breakfast included (16.99 a person?! No thanks.), none of the floors had operating vending machines or ice. And no parking, I had to pay $15/day just to park my rental car. The room was outdated with no refrigerator. Will never stay at a Sheraton again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
amber
"Not what you expect from Sheraton"
Room was very dirty, smell terrible and the bathroom did not work well. Is very close to the airport but the rooms are stuck in the 80'.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Never again"
Okay stay at the least. Rooms have no microwave or fridge. Let me not forget the $15 fee for parking each day and $10 charge for wireless internet per day. Near airport so lots of noise when planes land and take off. Expected more from this hotel.
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
very nice, employees nice and very helpful. they were experiencing difficulties with their computers and checking in but we all experience computer problems sometimes and they certainly tried very hard to accommodate us.
Other trip May 2, 2015
c
"Nice and close to airport"
Very easy check in. Very pleasant staff. Bed was very comfortable. Shuttle to airport is very handy.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Convenient location"
Quiet, all the amenities one will need for an overnight before a cruise or trip
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Not quite as advertised."
My wife and I spent one night prior to our cruise departure. while the hotel/staff was fine, the location was certainly not as advertised. It was in an industrial neighborhood, we could not even comfortably go for a pleasant walk. Also, definitely NOT near the cruise port. However, the van driver was helpful and informative in getting us in touch with a third party to assist in getting around town that evening.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"is was not good. .i was there 2:45.pm...never call"
I will not happy. Never tell me i will page parking. ..i not turist..im residents. Florida. ..my name is Maria Decastaneda...i want my 15 dollars back...is was 1 time cheraton....i you not give back back my 15 dollars. I never back to this hotels again..thank you. .I not happy :(
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
maria
"Not pleased with hotel."
First of all, they nickel and dime you for everything. You have to pay to park. You have to pay for wifi in room. No breakfast included - and the breakfast they have is way over priced. The TV reception was terrible. I was there on business so after a long day at work and dinner (not at the hotel), I just wanted to relax catch up on e-mails and watch some TV. The satellite kept going in and out on about half of the channels - unwatchable. Also, everyday the cleaning staff would set the AC to 60 degrees. It would be freezing in the room when I arrived. I would turn it up to where I liked it and the next day it was set back to 60 degrees. The week I was there the pool was closed for renovations.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Dennis
"Smelly Room & Extra $ For Normaly Free Amentaties."
We got to the hotel to find that the pool was drained and being serviced. I'm sure that this was known well in advance due to the printed signs. This was not mentioned when we made the reservations (an important fact when booking a hotel in Southern FL with children). Our room smelled of cigarette smoke and mildew. The windows would not open and when I complained at the front desk housekeeping was up with a spray bottle of chemicals and started spraying the carpet and told me it was either in the carpet or air conditioner and that the only other solution was for them to put an ozone machine in the room but that we would have to leave for 15 minutes while it ran. We did not unpack our clothes for fear that it would make them smell. The carpet was stained and disgusting and we left our shoes on the entire time. The beds were very small but comfortable. If you want wi-fi it's extra, if you want a frig. - it's extra, if you want a microwave - it's extra. The lobby looks nice, but you don't sleep in the lobby. Not worth the money!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Hotel conveniently close to airport."
Initial appearance is very nice . It has a beautiful entrance sign and long driveway to hotel.. Lobby is nice but appears to be older and not refurbished in a while. Need new carpet better flooring. Staff was friendly but not overly impressive for such a large ? luxury hotel. Potential here is off the charts . Need to do a refurbish. Rooms were nothing special. Had all the basics but nothing extra you would expect for the price. Didn't have a refrigerator. Really.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Dr. Lawrence
"Horrible place."
Service was horrible. Got to the check in counter and there were four people there, none of whom acknowledged our presence for several minutes. I had to call their airport shuttle number 4 times before I could get someone to pick us up. Their systems were "down" when we checked out and the receptionist could not give me a receipt for our stay. Bulbs were fused in the room lamps and the room and bathroom were in desperate need of a facelift. When we got off the elevator there was an electrical cord and vacuum cleaner in the middle of the hall that you had to step over with your luggage to get to the room. I would not recommend this place at all. Hard to believe that Sheraton would put their name on it and dare to charge 300 a night.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Not Worth the Money"
The Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport is in need to some renovation. The liquor and drink prices in the lobby bar were very high. The morning breakfast buffet was one of the worst I have seen - even worse than the free buffets offered by some hotel chains. Though we checked in around 5:00 p.m., we were assigned a handicap room with all of its "joys". The underside of the seat in the shower was black with mold.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Chuck
"getting old fast"
This hotel is definitely getting more run down each time I visit. I don't think they are planning a remodel anytime soon but it needs it!
3 night trip Mar 22, 2015
"Old outdated needs maintenance and repair."
Looked old smelled old. Rooms needs update, maintenance and repair. 10 layers of old paint and caulking. Holes badly patched. Food was not so hot. price was decent, but I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
jk
"bad stay"
Rooms were smelly and nasty. Smelt like cigarettes and mold. Carpet was wrinkled and gross. Furniture falling apart.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Bad experience"
The check in was a nightmare and rude, they charge for parking. I requested a king bed but was given a double and then manager was extremely rude
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
donald
"Very nice hotel. I would return to that location"
I was only there for a night but I would definitely recommend to a friend and stay there again
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Duran
The room has a terrible stuffy small, we tried to change room but it had the same problem the old carpet smell
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
mail
"Just Ok"
Though the hotel was pleasant, the check-in staff were not very friendly or welcoming. It's located close to the airport but no other restaurants except in the hotel, which is very pricey except for their pizza. However, the main reason for the just OK rating is lack of free wifi in the rooms. After our cruise we had several emails etc. to answer and having to set in the lobby to read and answer just plain sucked!!!!!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Ft Lauderdale airport hotel"
Excellent service for the money
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Keith
"Sheraton @ Ft. Lauderdale Airport Review"
I appreciated the food service being offered late.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Anthony
"Negatively surprised"
Disappointing
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
jerome
"Close to airport."
Nice staff great location but rooms are in need of updating and smell of mould.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Louise
"Not worth the charge!"
The staff were very nice! The beds comfortable, but the carpet old and when you put the air cond. or heat, there is a bad smell coming out of there! The hotel needs updating and is just not worth 325$ for a night. I stayed at a comfort inn for 60$ a night were rooms were the same. Of course the pool and whirlpool are a plus, but I would not pay more then 150$ a night.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Mylene
"Everything Was Great Except Shuttle"
Many travelers waited over an hour at the airport, and calls to the hotel were not helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"just an overnight"
great
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
laurie
"I'm a travelling gal"
Disappointed that breakfast even a continental was not included in the rate as it was not cheap to stay. The lounge/dining room service in afternoon, and evening was unbelievable slow probably because there was not enough help, seemed like the same girls worked long hours, and the draw from the kitchen to lounge/dining room was far. In the morning it was better of course it was buffet. Otherwise the registration and travel service desk was great. Would also have liked free Wi-Fi, but having the computer room available compensated for that. Yes I would stay there again as it is very convenient to the airport # ports, and transportation is readily available. I guess the only negative was the food service due to shortage of help.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"RDP"
The great advantage of the Sheraton is its location and convenience and proximity to both the cruise center and airport. The shuttle service is friendly and efficient. The hotel could use a face lift, which I understand will happen sooner than later, hotel food, well its hotel food. The breakfast service on the 15th floor is worth the extra "Preferred" level of service. All the Customer Service, and waiters are professional, courteous, and very helpful. I know what to expect. It never disappoints.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2015
Ruso
"Shuttle sucks, otherwise the hotel is fine"
Free shuttle took 35 minutes to pick us up and the hotel is 4 minutes from the airport. I called them a few minutes after we got to baggage claim and they told us to call back after we had our bags, which we did, two minutes later, it then took them 33 minutes to make the 4 minute trip to pick us up. It was after midnight and there was NO traffic and we were tired and wanted to get to our room to sleep, they are up and on the clock, they need to be more responsive.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Night before cruise"
We stayed the night before cruise. Since we got in around 9:00pm we didn't use any amenities but had a very easy check in and our room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Donna N
"Not great"
This hotel has the potential to be a great spot. The location can't be beat for business travel. The problem is, it's so run down. Every inch needs updating. Mostly cosmetic. The pool area is kind of run down. The front desk folks are fine but not very enthusiastic. The whole place is just kind of blah. The price point is indicative of a lower tier hotel so I want too surprised, just seems like it wouldn't take much toake this place a great hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Todd
Food service was Terrible at restaurant. At 3pm in the afternoon we ordered lunch while waiting for our room to be readied. Since it was a handicapped room, we were not able to go to another room that was available. Our order took 45 minutes for a fried mahi-mahi sandwich w/ fries and a chicken club sandwich. My wife left most of the sandwich. My fish was overcooked and dry covered with loads of sauce to make it more palatable. We immediately said something and the hotel manager comped the food leaving us with just the bar bill. WE ORDERED OUT FOR DINNER.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Barry
"Well located to FLL could use a rehab"
We had issues with our room but the hotel was full and we could not move. -Door to bath was loose at hinges and would not close, bath area needed minor repair. -AC fan started to whine at 2:00 AM. Had to shut off to sleep. -Engineering came to room in AM but we were already preparing to leave. -Bar Service was very good. -Will likely look into other Hotel options for next FLL visit.
Response by Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport Hotel
Thank you for selecting the Sheraton Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hotel for your travel needs. Please know we value your comments and thank you for taking time to share your experience. Please accept my most sincere apology we did not meet all your expectations during your visit. Your feedback is appreciated! All the best,
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
This hotel is in need of major renovation. Only one out of three elevators worked fine. One of the other two was out of service and the other would stop when it wanted to.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Gig
"Worst hotel I ever stayed in."
The room was so dirty that we had wear socks to bed and never walked on the floor without them. Mold in tub and bathroom. Garbage on floor. Should have given the room for nothing. Horrible experience.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
george
"Convenient to Airport and Cruise port"
An attractive hotel with a large atrium in somewhat industrial area. Nice bar area and separate restaurant. Be prepared to pay for breakfast. Comfortable room and bed.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Margo
"Disappointed for a SWP hotel"
I found the Hotel rooms in need of a major renovation, They do have a great shuttle service to the airport. I could have gone to motel 6 for half the room rate.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
No stores or restaurants around hotel area. Expensives prices at the hotel restaurant. Pools and spa were not clean. Noisy outside with airport departures.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Pre cruise hotel stay"
The hotel was decent for the price. The food offerings were limited, and the service was slow. They did serve Starbucks coffee so that is always a bonus.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Denise
"Sheraton Ft Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport Hote"
This stay was one of two one night stays at the Sheraton. The hotel is very busy since it is a Cruise Ship destination hotel. Friday and Saturday morning is exceptionally busy but the staff is very helpful. The restaurant is pretty good and the prices are reasonable for a hotel dining room. The food was excellent (at least what I ate was) One of the rooms I stayed in had sink and tub drainage problems (SLOW) but the last room I stayed in had no negative items. Overnight parking is a little bit expensive but I guess it is about par for the Fort Lauderdale area. Van service to the Airport is available 24 hrs and is easy to set up. Overall I suppose that this Hotel would rate a 3 1/2 to 4 star listing.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Alexander
"Very simple room"
No internet in the room, no refrigerator. Nothing to do anywhere near.
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice hotel but nothing near."
One night stay before a cruise. Shuttle from the airport was free but to the cruise port were $10 per person(we were 8) and the taxi charged us $16 for 4 people(we took two cabs). Hotel staff insisting that the taxi driver was lying and that he would charged us more at the end... FALSE. Clean hotel, nice rooms, great breakfast buffet but the hotel has nothing near. If you are staying here for days make sure you have a car.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Puerto Rico
"Like a Days In"
Nobody answered the phone the whole time were were there. We tried from our cell and from the room phone. Nachos from bar took more than a half hour and were cold. Elevators looked like they were from the 80s. Toilet seat had something peeling off it.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"stay elsewhere"
Common areas such as hallways, elevators and stairwells were dirty and in poor condition. The fitness room was not well maintained and was also dirty. The use of 'third party'drivers instead of being able to call a cab seemed sketchy and the dining facilities were unavailable due to a private party.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Abby L
"OK for overnight air traverlers"
Good choice for air travelers overnight. It's isolated. Not near any restaurants, entertainment, etc. You are stuck here without a car. Hotel bar and restaurant and fitness adequate.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
Nice hotel for the price
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"good hotel next to airport and beaches"
good experience, its ok about the room´s prices available when we visited ft lauderdale
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Hotel was nice, not wonderful but good. Food is overpriced. But the customer services staff is very helpful and friendly. Very willing be flexible.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015