All hotels in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2160 Golden Key Rd, I-78 and Golden Key Rd Exit 45, Kutztown, PA, 19530-8526, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Comfortable"
Good
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2013
Mike cosgrove
"Was Pleased"
The hotel provided what I asked for which was a room for a Disabled Person. The only issue was the bed was a little bit too high to get in and out of but I managed. I will definitely use this motel again if needed.
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Kathryn I Royer
"Met our needs."
The hotel was clean and the staff provided for our needs.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Just needed a place to sleep"
When we arrived at the hotel the staff was great got us checked in quickly and loved the ease of check in /check out. That being said the room was not the cleanest...The chair had some sort of "stain" on it...The beds were made with the blankets sideways...And one bulb in the vanity of the bathroom would not stay screwed in tightly so it was like having a bathroom in a cave...In the morning I got into the shower and there was something in the tub...Me not having my glasses on I couldn't tell what it was...but it went down the drain...The mini fridge was a nice touch but it was sticky. The one cup coffee maker in the room didn't even make one cup...I had to restart it several times to get a full cup. And when we checked out at around 9:30 the breakfast items were being put away already.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Dissatisfied costumer"
The desk staff was very unfriendly When we went to continental breakfast the trash was overflowing and on the floor and under the counter The three tables you could sit at we're dirty and sticky Rugs in facility are old and dirty In our room, the bed nearest the wall you could see where someone had wiped snot on the wall We stayed two nights and the mess was still there after the room was cleaned Would not recommend this facility to anyone!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"close to highway"
average
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Filthy"
It's a Super 8 so I wasn't expecting more than a basic room. This place is filthy. My room number sign was missing. There was dirt caked on the AC unit, the walls, the ceiling and even the lampshades. The blanket on the bed smelled terrible and the bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. This place was terrible. The only redeeming factor was the woman who checked me in was very nice and helpful. It was all downhill after that
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Our Stay"
It was pretty nice, that staff is run by what looks like a family, so there is that level of comfort. The breakfast is a bit disappointing, but for what we paid for the Motel, it is not super suprising. Overall, for what I paid, it was better than I expected.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Deb
"half way between Allentown and Hamburg"
it was adequate
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"convenient for our visit to Rodale Farm"
The room was clean and well-maintained. There was breakfast, basic items, nothing special. We brought our own fresh fruit and kept it in the refrigerator. We were next to I-78 but we didn't hear any traffic noise. There is a restaurant next door. The staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Good experience for price"
Room was very big and clean.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Close to Dorney Park"
It was okay. There was mud on the stairs the entire time we were there. Anyone ever heard of a vacuum? This made me question the cleanliness of my room. Kinda in the middle of no where. But there are things to do the next exit down.
5 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Kristy
"Cheaper option close to Bear Creek"
Came to stay here for an event happening at Bear Creek Resort. Didn't want to pay for expensive rooms at the resort, so this Super 8 was a perfect cheaper option that was only a 20 min drive away! These were the most important amenities for us: Microwave, Fridge, TV, AC and this hotel delivered! Our room wasn't fully cleaned a couple times while we were gone and we had to go ask for new towels. There is no elevator to the second floor. There is only one entrance in the front and you can't use any side entrances. But besides that I didn't have very many complaints. The breakfast is small, but we brought our own oatmeal, so the hot water was all we needed. Overall it's a perfect stay for what we were there for and what we wanted to pay!
4 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Italian restaurant across the street is awesome!"
The overall room was fine. The AC was either going or not going so it was noisy when it was going and quiet when it was not. We were always turning the volume up or down on the TV to accommodate the noise of the AC. It also made getting to sleep more difficult. Breakfast was very poor. Very little selection. It was the worst of all the other Super 8's we stayed at on our trip.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Simon
Good accommodations for the money. Very nice people.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Peaceful neighborhood nice room"
Staying at this hotel was okay. For the most part, everything was pretty clean, and the room was comfortable. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. There is some nice open grass behind the hotel, which was nice and peaceful. The staff was less than friendly, and the breakfast was pathetic. Other than that, a fairly nice experience.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
"Great hotel for easy access to the freeway."
Excellent and value priced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Full of smoke"
This was very disappointing. I stayed here before a ToughMudder event the next day. The room smelled like someone had smoked a carton of cigarettes. There was dust and dirt, hair in the sink, the mini fridge did not work. I could not wait to go run through 10 miles of mud and jump in the ice bath, and get out of that room.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Wouldn't stay there if I was homeless"
We arrived late after traveling international. This is the only hotel chain listed for Kutztown, PA (where my daughter was going to school) hence it was important to stay nearby. The hotel was filthy. The toilet had urine stains and pubic hair around it. The bedding had wholes and other peoples hair in it. Also, I lost something and looked under and behind the bed...my mistake! The worst part was that we switched rooms and they were just as bad. We left know we may not be refunded what we prepaid.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"King suite really nice, front desk man was mean"
Room really nice. Made Super 8 look like Four Seasons. Front desk man was disgusting. We arrived after midnight and he was hella-cranky. I believe night shift is not for him.
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
Miss Heal
It's a nice place to stay for a night or two. I don't understand why one star but I was only there for a night. They had a nice tv and comfortable beds.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Great location and a clean, friendly hotel"
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was located right off of I-78 making it convenient to get around. There was free continental breakfast and a coffee maker in the room. The staff was very couteous and friendly. All in all, a pleasant stay and I would stay there again.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2013
Glassman
"Avoid this dump"
Reeked of tobacco smell in hallways. Not worth the cheap price.. Walls are paper thin. Every sound from adjoining walls comes through loud and clear! Bedspread and pillows probably never washed.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"Good for the night"
Overall not bad. I wouldn't spend more than a night or two.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Trip to meet someone"
It was comfortable n close to all
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
AA
Chair in room is filthy needs to be replaced
Business trip Dec 23, 2012
V
dirty room, moldy bathroom and rude night clerk
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
room was dirty bathroom moldy and clerk rude
1 night trip Oct 24, 2012
"Good Deal for the Money"
We stayed in this hotel due to its proximity to a church wedding and reception that we were attending. We were pleased with the comfort and appointments in the room and friendliness of the staff. My two young children and myself also liked the free breakfast foods that were provided. The room, itself, was small, but included a refrigerator and microwave, which we weren't even expecting. Overall, we were pleased with our stay - especially for the amount of money we paid.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Kerrie
"US holiday."
The hotel staff were polite & helpful and the continental breakfast was adequate. The room had a strong cigarette smoke smell and there were burn marks in the 'blanket'. It appeared to be soiled and I took it off the bed & used my dressing gown instead.
Family trip Oct 5, 2012
Miller
"Clean room, Comfortable"
Room was very clean with refrigerator and Microwave, Nice modern Television. Only complaint was the drains in the bathroom were slow, both the sink and the shower.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Mario
TV had no signal - called desk to learn how to work it. Then it would freeze when changing channels. Had to get code to use internet. My room was at end of hall but doors at end of hotel were locked and alarmed so had to use main door in middle of hotel. Was on 2nd floor - no elevator - made 3 trips to unload car. I would stay here again though. Nice 1/2 way stop on my vacations.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
BUCK MAXIM
"Nice Super 8"
We stay here two times a year and are pleased with this hotel and staff. It is a clean budget hotel with friendly personal.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2012
"bugs"
Roach in bathroom
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"a reasonable place"
Super 8 is not a chai9n I would expect to give a good review to but this one is very nice. The breakfast area is small but that doesn't really bother me-the room was nice and the TV was a big, flat screen.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
mb
"Business trip"
I like this hotel. The rooms are nice and clean. The service is good. Our last stay we had an issue with loud neighbors which the management spoke to. Not much you can do about young kids that won't sleep though. Second night was much better. I'll go there again regardless.
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2012
Jeremy

"Fine"
Nice and quiet. Would have preferred if they had re-usable dishes and utensils for breakfast rather than the plastic and styrofoam stuff.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Near crystal caves"
About what you would expect from a budget hotel. Fine for a short stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Helen

hotel bom, novo, porem cheiro forte de cigarro
2 night trip Aug 4, 2015
BR
"You get what you pay for"
A hotel in the middle of nowhere. A nice Italian restaurant near by.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015