All hotels in Freeport, Maine, United States of America

Clean
    Room is all right
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Updated room, but creepy window guy"
They were in the middle of renovating the Hotel. We were lucky to get one of the updated room with a view of the trees. But they where still replacing windows, so we had a problem with some creepy guy by our windows at 9AM in the morning on our last day, while we we still getting ready. No corrective action was taken by hotel management, when I reported it to the front desk.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great traveling hotel."
For the price it had everything we needed. Kind front desk person. Microwave fridge breakfast and laundry. Easy to find.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Hotel is a very short drive to the Downtown area w"
Hotel has freshly painted exterior. New furniture and a new interior decorated to please. This is above and beyond any Super 8 I have ever seen.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Newly re-done, beautiful, clean rooms"
Nice, quiet hotel. A few restaurants nearby. Front desk staff was great!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"New Rooms Good Hotel"
The hotel was great. Good clean new rooms with comfortable beds. Good breakfast with waffles. Hotel was in the process of being remodeled and the new rooms looked great!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Great Value"
The hotel was going through renovations while we were there. Our room was freshly done, with a nice king bed and comfy sheets and pillows. Modern look. Bathroom was adequate and was given a facelift. Water was HOT, fridge was cold, and for the price in Freeport ME, it was an excellent stay.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good for the money"
this was our 2nd time staying at this hotel in a months.our room was comfortable & clean. the whole hotel is being renovated & it shows (newly acquired by Wyndam Hotels ) fresh paint. New everything. the rooms are small but comfortable & more than ample for our stay. breakfast is more than adequate & saves time & money. staff was very friendly. close to ll bean, outlets, & Portland. for the price, it's a gem. Will definitely be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
C.C.B.
"Would Recommend"
We stayed just one night, but that night was very nice. Water temperature fluctuated while showering and the internet was occasionally slow, but we were impressed with the quality and cleanliness. Overall, it was excellent value for the price. Breakfast was good too.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Bed and pillows are so uncomfortable. On several occasions we had no face cloths or hand towels. And the shower curtain was full of mold
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Super impressed"
This has got to be the nicest Super 8 out there. Newly renovated, very impressed.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"good stay"
good, nice location
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Traveling overnight"
Easy and convenient location and didn't realize pet friendly too. excellent to know The owners were in the process of improving the facility it will be great when done. They wanted us to be comfortable and pleased with the stay. I would go back
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Room was small with 2 beds in it...They were doing remoden the hotel too..Lack of fruits and veggies for me to eat. I have stage 2 kidney disease and my husband has type 2 dieabets. Staff was friendly enough
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Theresa
We had a wonderful experience and will stay here on all visits to Portland area.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Maine stay"
Nice stay. Proprietors were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Cheap and good for over night stay"
Clean rooms, basic but good for price. However they need to keep the rooms at an adequate temp before arrival. First room was so cold it wouldn't heat up!! Second room was OK
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"What we needed."
An overnight trip for outdoor fun and shopping. Hotel was comfortable and our room was clean. Continental breakfast did what it was supposed to and was fresh. Room was not big, but we weren't there to spend time lounging around room. Bed was comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"our 1st stay at super 8"
we only stayed one night however it was peaceful and close to all our shopping centers. only one thing would have made our stay excellent and that is if the heat was on in our room when we arrived. It was very cold in our room when we got there.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
scott
"Reasonable hotel close to Freeport"
This is a great place to stay as a stop over or for the weekend. The rooms are very reasonable and clean. This is a no frills hotel, but I've stayed here several times and have been pleased.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
JR
"Nice Stay"
Hotel was nice for the price, breakfast was a nice touch. The blankets/bedspreads were a little worn. What I didn't like is not having a dollar amount on my receipt because I didn't book directly thru the hotel, so I cannot confirm the price I paid.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"No coffee maker :("
Our room was missing the coffee makers there was coffee and the fixings but no coffee maker. So disappointed.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Affordable, Clean and Convenient place to stay."
The room was good, a bit small, but very clean!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Catherine
"Freeport Stay Over!"
We only stayed one night. The owners were very nice! Room & service great! Breakfast Excellent! If in the area again I would definitely stay there for sure. Thank you
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Dirty smelly room"
Hair all over the bathroom floor, scuzzy tub. Didn't look like the room was cleaned except for the beds being made. Everything smelled stale and musty. Will never be back!
CK
"Best place for the money!"
I've been coming to Freeport over the past year for visits and stay here most of the time. It's consistent in cleanliness and I've never been disappointed when I walk into the room. Except for the highway behind the hotel it's pretty quiet. No frills but a clean place for the night and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Good deal"
This is an ideal location for some Freeport exploration (namely the LL Bean campus)...I would highly recommend this Super 8: Economic and Friendly customer relations.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Angela
"Happy with our experience."
Took a group to a youth event in the area. Was a little concerned based on reviews, but overall we were pleased with our experience. The woman who checked us in was extremely pleasant. The rooms are a little dated, and could probably use an update, but overall we had a good nights sleep, the price was good for the area, and I have no complaints. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Kurt
It was very nice and clea room, every day exelent housekeeping... And free breakfast.. I will be back to super 8 Wolfman
3 night trip Oct 29, 2014
Luis
"nice"
Spent one night. Nice place . Young man that booked us on at 10PM was. Ice a d helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Old musty smell to it. I think it needs some renovating.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Beds"
Beds were to hard
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Ronald
"listen to the other reviewers, not worth staying"
The rooms are in ok condition, but the room was filthy. There was a large amount of hair in the bathroom on the floor. So much hair of varying lengths and colors that it had to have been from multiple guests/stays. There were hair balls! The carpeted areas were no better, there were large amounts of loose debris that proved to us they must not own a vacuum. The hotel needs new management before I would suggest anyone chances staying at this dirt bucket hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Adequate for a nights stay for the price"
Room was adequate. Last time we stayed at this hotel the room we had was a little nicer than this time. Room needed updating. The TV was from the 90's. Room was clean though.
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
DAVID
"Perfect for my business trips."
I have stayed at this Super 8 before, found it to be well managed, reasonably priced, and well situated right off the highway. I had to leave at 4:45 am, and the coffee was ready, with real half & half serving packets, as opposed to the awful powder you get at so many of these motels. No complaints about the facility, although the bathrooms are a bit small. Convenient to Freeport and not far from Portland. I have found this Super 8 to be all that I need for business travel.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"LL Bean"
We were there en route to Acadia Park. We were only there to sleep. Our room was just fine and clean for our purposes. I'd gladly stay there again if I am in town
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
rick
"Good clean hotel"
Location was good - right off the Interstate. Good rates. Clean room. Not fancy but comfortable. I just needed a place to lay my head for a couple nights and this hotel fit the bill. Continental breakfast was well-stocked and there were good choices, though I have seen better one offered at other hotel chains. Still, I ate my fill so I can't complain. The only negative that I really saw was that the hotel was several buildings that were not connected - so to go from the building my room was in to the lobby for breakfast required going outside. The weather was nice the days I was there so it was not a big deal but when it's raining or in the middle of January it would be a big deal.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"convenient"
I've stayed her before and will stay again. There is some road noise but it's ok. My only suggestion to hotel staff who smoke is to do it away from the hotel.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"not pleased"
The room wasn't ready on time got told 15 min longer an it was 45 mins the room smelled like musty an moldy no plug available to use for my phone called the desk an got to there's no power strip said no an got I can't help you the inside door lock was broken the heating system an the next morning got woke up by metal chair legs dragging on the floor in the dining room at check out I mentioned it an got told it was a busy summer an I said it would take minutes to put furniture pads on the bottom of the chairs for courtesy to there guest an the hair in the sink an shower
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Basic hotel, clean and comfortable, friendly staff
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Dirty room"
Location and price were good but the room was not clean!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
NJ Visitor
A very small room, and poor wifi however, the room was clean and the staff was pleasant. The price was too high for what you got but that's what you expect in the summer in a tourist location. Will not choose this location again.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Alright for one night"
We spent one night at the Super8 -- came in late and left early for soccer tournament. It's one of the cheaper hotels in the area and o.k for the money. Room was comfortable, but not pristine or too roomy. The front desk staff was nice and breakfast was good. Make your own waffles, which my boys always love, toast, english muffins, apples and bananas, two cereals, yogurt, apple and orange juice and coffee. Small breakfast area. On the highway, but we had a room on the backside so traffic noise wasn't a problem. Two sections of the building -- one smoking and one non-smoking. The non-smoking section (where we stayed) did not smell like smoke at all. Not the best hotel, but if you're looking for something inexpensive to spend the night in the area, perfectly adequate.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Kristin
"Freeport Super 8"
I was impressed with this Super 8. . . clean, and comfortable and a great value.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Nicer than I expected, would definitely do this ag"
To be perfectly honest, hotel chains with numbers in their names aren’t usually among the lodging options I even consider. Guess I’ve had too many bad experiences with cheap hotels. Not sure why I looked twice at this Super 8, but I’m really glad I did. First of all, the place doesn’t even look like a hotel. With a very small outdoor sign and a spread-out single-floor complex, it really looks more like an office campus. Usually, I associate Super 8s with motel-style lodging where you enter the rooms directly from outside, usually a few feet from where you park. This one was set up hotel style, where you get to the room through interior corridors. The room was nice and we slept well. The provided breakfast was typical and the dining room was relatively larger and not crowded. Guess I was impressed that this Super 8 seemed more like a Comfort Inn or even a La Quinta. We would definitely come here again if we needed to stay in Freeport. Tip: get an even-numbered room so you’ll be on the side of the building that’s away from the highway that the hotel backs up to.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Dmarkwind
"Old funiture"
I did think they still made non-flat screen TVs. If you feel nostalgic go to Super8. That and the old date furniture, will make you think you're in the last century. Room have the old musty smell. And the bathroom was clean, but looked like it had better days. The front desk staff was sharp and courteous.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
William C
"Good overnight stay"
The hotel is about one mile from the outlets. There are numerous restaurants in the area. Our room was large and clean. The was a refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare. The Staff was very pleasant.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
SR
Comfortable, CLEAN room! And, great Thai food just across the street...
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"disappointed"
Upon entering room very strong order of something. Musty or voice or cleaning supplies.. opened window to air out and ask management to come to room. They could.not smell anything. But window was open then.. I think it was chemicals from cleaning and the room was closed up. Later we shut window and turned on air conditioner the smell was there faintly. It smelled like vomit.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great location, great value!"
Close to Main St. Freeport, plenty of free parking, friendly staff. Comfortable rooms, awesome air conditioning. Great value for the price. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014